We Wuz Astronauts, Iraq Edition

>Iraqi transportation minister Kadhem Finjan al-Hamami claimed this weekend that Iraq was home to the world’s first airports 7,000 years ago, when Sumerians would launch spaceships that reached other planets.

albawaba.com/loop/iraqi-transportation-minister-claims-iraq-had-airports-and-spaceships-7000-years-ago-888702

Other urls found in this thread:

albawaba.com/loop/iraqi-transportation-minister-claims-iraq-had-airports-and-spaceships-7000-years-ago-888702
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List
youtube.com/watch?v=LQU9AhPnwsk
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html
youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Asia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They've been blowing themselves sky high a lot longer than I thought

FPBP

>Among his other claims were that Sumerians discovered an 11th planet, which they named “Nibiru”, and the Sumerians themselves were actually angels.
Oh fuck it's happening.

At least unlike WE WUZ, their right about their heritage

Yeah but those Sumerians were probably white, and at least were definitely not the arab-types that inhabit it now.
Same story with Egypt. Not a single one of those camel faced dirt farmers had an ancestor who lived in ancient Egypt, except perhaps as a slave.

Von daniken tier shit right there

This is more believable than islam

*also (((zecharia sitchin)))

>Arabs
>not white
Sumerians were obviously semites or Indo-Iranian Aryans. Anyone who says otherwise is fucking delusional

Same exact people probably. Just not Muslim.

Have to admit, fpbp.

I personally, believe that there probably were advanced civilizations pre-modern history, that either wiped themselves out or were wiped out by something else but this is a bit far fetched. If they really did build space launch stations 7,000 years ago then the remnants would almost certainly still exist. The Pyramids of Giza are roughly 4,555 years old and they are still around, and in pretty good condition too, so there's really no excuse for why these so-called "ancient airports" would still not be around today.

Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)

WE

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)

>yfw white people came from the moon Europa
>yfw every few years we drop of some Europans on Earth to try and enlighten the brown hoardes before getting wiped out again

I like when you post these spoopies aus

>If they really did build space launch stations 7,000 years ago then the remnants would almost certainly still exist.

>so there's really no excuse for why these so-called "ancient airports" would still not be around today.

These are baseless assumptions. Most of our technological appliances today are made of metal and metal oxidises relatively quickly. Our metal skyscrapers, if untouched by humans and unharmed by tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc. would probably crumble to dust within 10,000 years. If you want to build structures that will last for eons, you would build those structures using stones.
I am absolutely CERTAIN that there were MANY human civilisations in remote antiquity that were more technologically advanced than our own, Atlantis was simply the most recent one. Our distant past was futuristic as fuck. Don't believe the kikes and their lies about humanity's origins.

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids." - Arab proverb

>African jungle gorillas claim they built the pyramids
>the guys who actually did build the pyramids (Babylonian ziggurats anyway) claim they were the first people in space
Americans who actually were the first people on space claim that_____________

Thanks. I post it in EVERY thread I see about humanity's past/origins.

inb4 "they de-atomized each other"

I actually tend to agree with your general point, that there were advanced civilizations long ago that we've little idea about.

>Iraqi intellectuals

I think the Russians beat us to space.

Thanks. Modern mainstream anthropology claims that so-called 'anatomically modern humans' appeared about 200,000 years ago and that human civilisation began about 5,000 years. So us humans, being as inquistive as we are, did FUCKING NOTHING BUT SHIT IN CAVES for 195,000 years? You see my point? It's RIDICULOUS.

God fucking dammit.

I can't describe how mad this makes me. Having people in authority say the shit that Sitchens believed is the last thing we need.

I want to stab something.

* began about 5,000 years ago

Are these the same people who actually invented batteries?

MUDSLIMES

Americans who actually were the first people on space claim that they wuz the champions of freedums, democracy and shieeet!

NOW

Hey aussie, can u condense it to a pastebin?

I would love to read it on my break

>Being an Archaeologist in this century

Yeah. I imagine that in thirty-thousand years or so, people will be arguing over the odd anomalous finds that suggest people had advanced technology thirty-thousand years ago, but mainstream science will insist that civilization only developed ten-thousand years from now.

They spoke an agglutinative language, you ignorant cunt. Neither Semitic nor Indo-European. FFS.

>suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago
>nothing from a billion years ago
>Australian intellectuals

really? Its your fuckng fault for claiming those giant fuckers in giza......are "tombs"

the longer that goes on, the more obscure theories we are going to see pushed

faggot arab mods wont post my ebin comments.

In 30,000 years from now, the faces on Mount Rushmore will probably be thought of in much the same way that the average person thinks of the Sphinx. Our distant descendants will perhaps think of the faces of the American Presidents on Mount Rushmore as the gods that their ancestors worshipped.

First post was legitimate after that it is all bullshit and none of it peer accredited. Humans first began at the latest in the Miocene 23 mya and they weren't even fully bipedal. For reference we're talking something more primitive than the Chimpanzee which developed 6-10mya

What the fuck does the language have in common with race?

WE

The Klerksdorp spheres are about 2.8 billion years old, you goose.

>a rock

Egyptians are literally the same as they were throughout history

This story is actually more believeble than mohammed flying to the moon on a horse

(((Peer review))) is nothing but a circle-jerk. Mainstream science has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations.
Indeed, the mere fact that we even HAVE so-called 'mainstream science' and so-called 'non-mainstream science' IN THE FIRST PLACE instead of just 'science' AS IT SHOULD BE is a MAJOR, MAJOR PROBLEM.
Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. Keep the government out of science, bedrooms and wallets.

Stop fucking reposting this, you autistic spaz.

People have called out your bullshit multiple times, making the distinctions between hominids and the flawed dating procedures used for most of these.

Even when provided with concrete evidence that your specific points are completely wrong, you never modify this list.

This guy knows his shit

Nothing in your case, Jean-Pierre Mbumbumbwana.

rushmore is carved from a mountain

and is only 185 feet wide

they will afain be talking about the pyramids 30,000 years from now

>only 185 feet wide

Wait till Donald, Ivanka and Barron are added to it, and the crowning Pepe effigy placed on top.

Not going to claim Archaeologists can explain the thought process of people in the past, but erecting something like the pyramids is not a difficult task for a 50,000 strong population over the course of many years. It's perfectly concievable that they are tombs and much of egyptian culture supports that they are. No other discipline gets subjected to as much ignorance as Archaeology and no one seems to realize it is a science, not a history.

>Stop fucking reposting this, you autistic spaz.

NEVER! :)

nah there will always be hack scientists. Thats not the problem in my view, what is the problem is the highjacking of the term "fact" by the left.
There is ZERO understanding of what "fact" means, what constitutes actual scientific proof, how the scientific method works etc.
Climate science as a whole is a fucking joke. You cant PROVE anything 200 years into the future. The masses now think climate change 200 years into the future is a "FACT".
Unless somebody invented a time machine, these people should not be using "fact" and "proof" in their sentences when speaking about the future as if they knew it already.

Archaeology hasn't been 'hijacked' at all, in fact it faces great challenges for its survival in the West. It is becoming more and more the realm of hobbyists rather than professionals as little financing is put into it. Ironically some of the best literature is on the horizon because only the most passionate and devoted scholars are bothering with it. Archaeologists are incredibly impartial as scientists go seeign as they are the kinds of people who don't give a fuck about the modern agenda and are trying to glimpse into the minds of past peoples.

I don't even know what to think anymore

you are a worst kind of shitposter who ruins everything you post. this thread was not about who is white or kangz but about ancient civilization and spaceships.

Seriously spic, I'm using french VPN, if you know what that is.

But then you get into the idea of whether or not some distant folk-memory of space travel was simply attached to the Muhammed legends because of his importance.

>Archaeologists are incredibly impartial as scientists go
That's bullshit. They're as riddled with agenda-driven leftists, feminists and you name it as any other field in the humanities.

>Archaeology hasn't been 'hijacked' at all

Tell that to Virginia Steen-McIntyre, who lost her archaeological funding (and thus her job as an archaeologist) simply because she reported her discovery of remains of human habitation from between 250,000 to 350,000 years ago in Hueyatlaco in Mexico. The Darwinian account of human origins is being protected at the expense of scientific progress.

Welcome to 4chin

This. Just look at the (((Out-Of-Africa theory))) - it's politically correct garbage and yet the pleb masses eat that shit up!

That does bring up a curious possibility. Let's say that these spaceports did exist, what's to say we didn't hit the reset via war button and bomb ourselves back into the stone and bronze ages?
There are quite a few odd references to possibly spacecraft looking shit in ancient people's glyphs and art.

That's anthropology. Which is far worse.

Indeed!

The Great Pyramid is more than 6000 years old, famalamadingdong.

>There are quite a few odd references to possibly spacecraft looking shit in ancient people's glyphs and art.

Yes, like the carvings in Abydos in Egypt!

"But th-those are j-just optical illusions that look like a helicopter and blimp! Nothing m-more!"

Theese carvings were explained several times.
They are multiple layers of hieroglyphs, written on the same rock by different pharaons.

Egyptians have been the same but there are still 'white' populations in the ME, small ones like the Yazidis. Mudshits have tainted them. I've seen some white looking people from Afghanistan too.

Not necessarily white by the Cred Forums definition though. I have a much broader definition.

Not disagreeing with you, but I'd like sauce on this. It's relevant to my interests.

And other theories are pretty much ignored. Not even hushed up, just ignored, because that's how strong inertia in the field can be.

Anatole Klyosov's work still hasn't been debunked, at all, just...literally...ignored, in hopes no one pays attention, despite the fact that he rather easily demonstrates that the current OoA theory's scenario's are genetically untenable, and that modern Africans and non-Africans descend from a common source, rather than Africans being the ancestors of non-Africans.

That's been confirmed two Pharaoh names over written on top of each other

>that modern Africans and non-Africans descend from a common source, rather than Africans being the ancestors of non-Africans.

That IS the mainstream line. FFS.

The Amon Ra Temple in Karnak has almost identical carvings to the ones in Abydos.
Also, according to Manetho, Egyptian history spans over 36,000 years. Nice try though.

and yet on here Cred Forums-tards constantly suggest that Neanderthals are the source of white europeans, and not that neanderthals and humans share a common ancestor. If you think that the academic world thinks thaey'll fit into the PC agenda if they spin it so that early modern humans evolved in Africa you're an idiot. Its just a theory and like most theories it is inadequate for explaining a process a few million years in the making.

>i saw Ancient Mysteries too

Like I said earlier, mainstream science has been hijacked. 'Alternative' science (which WOULD BE mainstream science in a fair world) is where the truth is at.

bro what's your fucking problem?? telling Straya not to shitpost is like telling joeys not to hop

kek, this

>Egyptian history spans over 36,000 years
>36,000
The middle east + west asia
Egyptian history is probably as old as man itself

And your shitty helicopters are just a palimpsest

>according to a Greek who couldn't read hieroglyphs, linear a, demotic, cuneiform or any Pre-Uruk scripts the Egyptian history spans 36,000 years!

Never mind archaeology thats poor historical practice user.

>And your shitty helicopters are just a palimpsest

No they're not.

The Sumerian king list spans over 200,000 years. Check this out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

People say that the Sumerian king list is not legit because it describes kings who reigned for many thousands of years, but that still doesn't explain how near the end of the Sumerian king list, the lengths of time that the kings reigned approaches more 'believable' lengths of time (for example, the last king reigned for a mere 23 years). Also, both the Bible and the ancient Vedic writings describe people with very long life-spans who lived many thousands of years ago. Indeed, the ancient Vedic writings describe human lineages on Earth going back over a BILLION YEARS into the past and there is suppressed archaeological evidence that supports this.

Actual student of history here.

I don't know why there are so many bullshit inner earth theories surrounding Egypt.

Yes, they had the most technologically advanced civilization for their time.

Yes, they were hundreds of years ahead of the rest of the world in architecture.

But THATS IT.

Egypt had a million different social problems as well. Power switched hands between dynasties so many times that I don't think the pharaohs of the time had anything going on other than consolidation of power.

Also, if you really think Akhenaten was some sort of ayy lmao Jesus, then you are the laughing stock of the historical community

No, it's really not. It's always suggested "we're all African," "we all come from Africa," etc. Ffs.

WE WUZ SUMERIANS N EGYPTIANS N SHIIIT

"We should encourage more African immigration into first-world countries. We ALL come from Africa, after all!"

>student of history

stop there retard.

That's not what he said. He said we come from "modern Africans", more or less implying our ancestors looked like Cassius Clay. While this is what is deceitfully implied by some modern media, it's not what's taught in the universities, at least not when I was there a decade ago. The Bushmen are always pointed to as something more akin to how our common ancestor will have LOOKED (while not being identical), at least in comparison with the negrid of the tropical regions. But maybe things really have got this bad in the USA by now.

>maybe things really have got this bad in the USA by now

You have no idea.

I think creationism (ESPECIALLY the next-level idiocy that is Young Earth Creationism) is another distraction. It's a dead-end. I am neither a creationist nor a Darwinist (notice I said 'Darwinist', not 'evolutionist'). I'm just a guy after THE TRUTH.

Give us the customary ten years or so to catch up...

>Akhenaten

What you you think about Graham Hancock?
Some of his hypothesis Sound reasonable.

The Problem of the ego of some archeologist is a Major Problem I guess when you study a matter of interpretations one could always be incorrect even if everyone believes it.

Also the lack of understanding of astrology is very present in modern archology and history but the ancient People clearly knew the stars and heaven bettern than we do now.

Pepe on Rushmore!

Oh the glory!

>I'm just a guy after THE TRUTH.

Good luck with that. I'd do something productive with your time if I were you

>astrology
You idiot.

>the ancient People clearly knew the stars and heaven bettern than we do now.
Kill yourself.

>What you you think about Graham Hancock?

I'm a HUGE fan of Graham Hancock. I got his book 'Magicians Of The Gods' earlier this year.

>Also the lack of understanding of astrology is very present in modern archology and history but the ancient People clearly knew the stars and heaven bettern than we do now.

This. The Mayan calendar is as accurate as the atomic clock.

That's what archaeology does. Some of the best genetic research has been conducted for archaeological projects especially in sequencing. The end game of archaeology is to open the information to the public essentially.

WE WUZ ANY ANCIENT SUCCESS STORY N SHIEEET

>I'd do something productive with your time if I were you

You're not me, though. I decide what is 'productive' for me, no-one else. Nice try though. :)

The Deutschbro made valid points.

>add-on released for the new Civ game
>Sumerians are included
>unique building - spaceport
>+2 to science, allows space victory

I would bet that you dont even know more than 3 constelations and even less about Navigation via stars or the precession or the great cycle. This Kind of stuff was very important for People all around the world in ancient societies.

Of xourse we have hubble and shit and science but you are well Aware what I try to state with my broken englisch

astronomy =/= astrology

You DO realise that our ancestors made no distinction between astronomy and astrology, right?

Me two even if it is all BD it is a very entertaining thought and solid Knowledge about mythology. I have the latest book of him and I enjoy it. It is good to have some minds thinking out of the box and all These coincidences and related material all around the earth ....

Some societies here and there knew about such things, but you talk in some stupid mysticist sense and generalise that ALL did. At least that's what it looks like until you get your englisch all gefixt.

Another stupid generalisation. There have been almost as many astrologies as there have been cultures on the planet, and basic astronomic observation without interpretation of the data in a mystical sense is NOT something entirely new, either. Practical men who didn't give a shit about gods have lived in all ages.

>the ancient People clearly knew the stars and heaven bettern than we do now.

lol

We are very disconnected user in our light polluted times maybe not in spain but I live near a big City and Airport and you can barely see shit. It is a pitty because it is disconnecting. Let alone entertain you by the idea of traveling with 10000km/h trough space and time right now.

Humans are a species with collective amnesia. We have forgotten UNBELIEVABLY GLORIOUS AND DRAMATIC episodes of our history.

Not in that sense user I tried to explain myself a few Posts ago.

>ancient People clearly knew the stars and heaven bettern than we do now.
kek

You idiots need to educate urself more. A couple of simple history channel pseudo documentaries just isn't enough

>Practical men who didn't give a shit about gods have lived in all ages.

Yes, but they remain in the minority even to this day. About 85% of the total human population in the world today is theistic.

that shit is stormfront stuff.

Yes. I think as strangly as it might is in a time where Knowledge is accesible for everyone for free but noone cares to take a closer look. As Long as the burger and the beer tastes fine and are cheap everything is fine. We are Held in a cattle like state by our own Egos and Society structures.

It isn't a coincidence but it doesn't mean fucking million year old kingdoms and aliens. Past peoples saw the night sky much more clearly and would'vedevoted time in the evening when they weren't working to ritual and religion. By witnessing the night sky certain patterns would be obvious (the solar system, being made up of orbiting bodies, has cycles of astrological events). Hence a lot of rituals seem to follow similar patterns. Buildings of symbolic significance would therefore be built to accomodate these rituals and so we get different structures worldwide that seem to have the same function.

This. We live in a prison without bars - that's why we don't think we live in a prison. Because there are no bars.

And because there is no prison, only bars.

just taking me brontasaurus down to the beach he loves splashing about in the surf

This isn't a prison, it's a zoo in which the animals don't know they are the animals.

"ur a retard m8" - English proverb

>You will never sit on your pet pterodactyl in mid-air in the middle of a pterodactyl racing contest

Why even live?

Over 85% of that 85% don't REALLY care about or think about it much, though, aside from a few basic superstitions.

Nice ad hominem. Not an argument though. :)

Look, you have to realize that when you start to deny evolution, you look completely insane. It's something we have observed in action and also something which makes perfectly logical sense: only things which were able to pro-create in their environment could contribute to the gene pool for the species. For christ's sake we can sequence DNA now. We know, quantifiably, how related we are to chimpanzees for instance. That we have a common ancestor with them is indisputable.

argumentum ad hominem is an argument

This is so fucking obvious I can't believe you even doubt it's validity.

Iraq is a special place in ancient history.

Recalibrating the chronology isn't denying evolution.

Goddamn do I love the pseudohistory threads. Makes me wish it was all true.

WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIEETTTT DA LIFED FO THOUSANS OF YEERS DEN WE BRREEED WIT DEM HOMO SAPIENS TO MAKE EM SMARTRRRR

These have better battery life than any modern consumer grade battery.

I am not denying evolution per se, I am rejecting the Darwinian account of the human species being about 200,000 years old. Bit of a difference there.

We're extremely genetically similar to bananas as well, we're quantifiably 97+% identical. It's indisputable that bananas and mankind have a common ancestor.

Mesopotamien People had a very Special relationship to there gogs that is for sure. It is the cradle of our modern Society and a pitty what happens there.

Kind of confusing when you say "Darwinian", since there's only one thing that comes to mind when you say that, and its not in the context of a dispute over whether or not humans had advanced ancient civilizations.

Please stop embarrassing America

he said 'darwinian account of human evolution' which is why user responded that evolution isn't wrong. Darwin never suggested a chronology for human evolution but user thought he'd said that the idea that humans evolved through natural selection was in question.

doesn't mean 'Darwinian account' he means the current palaeoanthropological consesus on human evolution.

Steen-Mcintyre didn't lose her funding ( and no not her job either you retarded fuck if we lost our jobs with funding then every archaeologist out there would be unemployed) she just couldn't get any funding for further work (she finished her initial project).

Are you implying that I'm a creationist? Because if you are, see this:

What if he didn't want to argue but just call you a faggot?

Look at a place like northern Iran. Look at what the people there look like, and compare it to the Arab leadership.

Now consider that the Persians conqured much of what would become Iran from the Scythians, and that the Scythian were described as blue eyed and white. It used to apparently be lush and green before the Persians/Arab mixes came.

So much shit has happened there, we wouldn't know anything for sure unless we unironically found the well preserved bones and ran genetic tests on them.

And for the record, yes, it is also indisputable that mammals and plant life have a common ancestor.

>post yfw they're not making this shit up though

What exactly is a darwinist in your definition

Here is my face when they are not making this shit up

Doesn't necessarily mean they were human.

yes.
they also weigh 4 kilograms and can only be used once.

Then that's his right to do so. I'm all for freedom of speech.

In this case, I'm referring to the widely accepted (yet rarely questioned) belief that humans arose about 200,000 years ago. That belief is in line with the Darwinian theory of evolution. I also reject the Darwinian notion that life evolved due to 'random accidents'.

Really faggot? You actually believe that?
A "battery" made from wine and vinegar to be superior to modern day batteries?
If they were so advanced where are the remains of this large scale electrical industry...
Even a kid can make a battery out of a lemon and two different nails. If you put the nails in your mouth (in your case probably the ass) you get a funny tingling sensation.
If those things had any electrical properties they would probably have been used to coat metals, for which you don't require a strong current or as a pure curiosity... Just like Heron's steam engine
Stupid idiot. Education for the wide masses was a mistake

at this point we can just point at then and laugh

as hard as it seems to you to grasp that idea . Yes we do have a common ancestor with the bannana and every other living thing on this planet

It took so long to get to the bronze age and all that shit took so long for us to end up here now. we did mostly nothing for tens of thousands of years

>laimed this weekend that Iraq was home to the world’s first airports 7,000 years ago, when Sumerians would launch spaceships that reached other planets.
And they let it all turn to shit? Wow... those ancients sure were pathetic.

> Sumerians spoke an agglutinative language
> Agglutinative language
> Like Japanse and Turkish
> Sumerians and Turks are descended from aliens
> Aliens who created civilisation
> mfw Terraformars was right

Joji Joji Jojiii.....

Cool story. Time to slide this thread.

Also, I recommend you delete it.

>Steen-Mcintyre didn't lose her funding ( and no not her job either

Yes she did you fucking idiot, she says so herself in this video starting from 7:56:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQU9AhPnwsk

Shill elsewhere. SHOO! :)

What is white?

If they had light hair and eyes, does that mean they are related to you and you can claim their history?

Scythians were iranian just like persians

>and that the Scythian were described as blue eyed and white

There are some naturally blue-eyed people with dark skin in Sub-Saharan Africa and some very light-skinned people in Northern India, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

>Scythians were iranian just like persians

I completely agree with you. This is some "we wuz kangz" shit right here.

>if they had light hair and eyes, does that mean they are related to you

Technically, yes. The eyes being the key. General scientific consensus is that light eyes are a recessive mutation with (a) common ancestor(s).

>and you can claim their history?

No.

>naturally blue-eyed people with dark skin in Sub-Saharan Africa

Not that I'm aware of, outside of chromatic mutations entirely separate from the rest of us with blue eyes. Source?

>and some very light-skinned people in Northern India

Due to invasions/migrations.

>The eyes being the key.

>GIS
>no explanation save for mixing or separate mutation

>He watches the history channel

jesus fuck is the rhetoric these shows use some kind of brainwashing mechanic? Is this your only source? You are little better than a child regurgitating words you've overheard.

Certainly caucasians aren't the only race who can have blue eyes, most if not all races can conceivably have blue eyes and pale skin. However when a majority of individuals in a race possess a trait it generally infers something about their heritage. In the Scythians case that they were from the Eurasian steppe, which is also what we call caucasian.

Yes, I think the blue eyes of the Scythians is related to their Indo-European heritage. This old article is about the claim that blue eyes originated near the Black Sea:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html

The sumerian solar system model had Pluto on it. Sure, we've known about it since 1930.

A car battery is the same way.

You've all got it wrong. Look up Electric Universe on YouTube and watch symbols of an alien sky and get red pilled once and far all. The little statue in OP represents our planets exhibiting plasma discharges. A few thousand years ago the planets were a lot closer to earth. So close that they electrocuted each other and formed mountains and Canyons. Mars is completely scared by gigantic plasma discharges.

The little statue is venus or mars.
youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

In your case probably your ass.
Thanks for the kek based Germany

Really, faggot? Electroplating was a very modern technique until this showed that it's an ancient one.

If they had one kind of battery it stands to reason that they had others. They clearly understood how electricity works.

>an irrelevant politician in an irrelevant country said something that's wrong

who cares?

I've seen that video and I agree with the Electric Universe theory. I actually think that electromagnetism keeps celestial bodies in stable orbits, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism.

Fuckin leafs lol

You have to admit, apart from the eyes, the anthropological subrace of the Sumerians seems, from their art, to be something more akin to stubby podgy little Hindus than anything else.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Asia

>It is possible that the Brahmin caste in India historically contained natural blondes. According to Gendün Chöphel, in the Buddhacarita it is written that "Brahmins of uncorrupted caste have blond hair and light blue eyes" while in the Pramanavarttikatika it states that a sign of the degeneration of the brahmin caste is the fact that brahmin characteristics like blond hair are no longer seen.
>The Vedic god Indra has various descriptions of appearance, like in the Rig Veda as "the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair".

Hindus can be any race, it's a religion. The indoaryans are actually fairly tall for asians, the British remarked it of the Mahrattas and today many northern indians are fairly tall.

Its obvious whitey have painted the eyes blue

Few realize that the ziggurat was the original control tower.

Right on. Within our lifetime our image of the universe will completely shift.

>Brahmins
... are the descendants of Aryans, who swooped in from Central Asia. Like the Persians. We are talking of Sumerians, whose ethnos and racial characteristics emerged PRIOR to this Aryan expansion southward.

I should have wrote "Sub-Continentals" or "Indians", but both terms are potentially confusing to many (American) readers... ;)

Damn crackaz.

i meant in comparison to lithium ion cellphone batteries, the most common battery in everyday modern life (my bad, sorry)
also, lead-acid car batteries can output up to 400 amps, maybe more, in the time it takes to start the car (truck batteries can push up to 1000 amps) and they can be recharged and used for around 4 years (that is hardly a "only once" situation)
I don't think that vinegar and copper in a mud vase has the same qualities than a modern car battery

What took you folks this long? I don't feel like deleting it, m8 .