rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/
youtube.com/watch?v=yix5YaRtsYI
gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
youtube.com/watch?v=n7B9jgQOeDc
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
thediplomat.com/2014/03/russias-military-begins-massive-nuclear-war-drill/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia’s-nuclear-forces-begin-their-largest-drill-ever-12245
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh... holy shit?

Am i genner got nuked?

faggot, you don't even imagine how much I hope you would be right.

but both of us know that nothing is ever going to fucking happen. An obscure alarmist video written in caps from youtube is not a viable source.

fuck off

We need some Rusbro here to confirm whether this is bullshit or what his people think about it

OH NO RUSSIA DOES ANNUAL DRILL IT'S HAPPENING FOR SURE WWIII NOW

Yes. Oktoberfest kaput.

aaaaaaawwwwwwwww. i had a boner and everything.

>They are moving new anti ballistic missile s SAMs to Syria

>They are training big part of armg with Egyptian army in the desert.

>They are now doing nuke drills.

Something is going on

Dont you know that general population has memory like a goldfish?
>annual
Thats a too long period for them to remember shit so the media can repeatedly fuck with masses.

Well shit

40 millions more vote for bernie #nucleardweller

Stop shilling your retarded channel you fat fuck.

Run it through the translator. It checks out.
interfax.ru/russia/530781

They may be preparing to deploy a significant amount of ground troops to Syria. John Kerry and the state department have been complete cunts lately.

I don't recall the last drill involving this much money, manpower, and technology being brought to bear, while at the same time having 40 million people in nuclear defense bunkers for 3 days...

that's exactly what russian that knows what's happening would say

user, you really can't be that fucking dense.

en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32916958/

ya im not gonna believe this. 40million. no chance.

Yes, and? They have been doing the exact same thing on the exact same date for nearly half a decade now.

Just Cred Forums's general tendency to exaggerate shit that is taken out of context to begin with, as per usual Sven.

>40 million people will participate (i.e. 40 million people working will have shit like fire alarm tests for ten minutes)
> OH SHIT! 40 MILLION RUSSIANS WILL GO INTO BUNKERS FOR 3 DAYS

It's like the good old days of the 80s. Lots of sabre-rattling.
Putin's the last big dictator and the NWO want him gone because he undermines their globalisation plans

Pls Russia nuke kikeistan

There is no freaking way that that is all that it amounts to.
You are deliberately downplaying this and it's obvious, Ivan.

and the sabre-rattling continues

Well, I guess you CAN be that fucking dense. Notice how in written news, the actual words can be sort of fucking important.

From where in the name of fuck are you deriving the conclusion that PARTICIPATION = GONNA GO INNA BUNKER?

Russia has been doing this same thing every year for like 4 years now, and every source out there clearly states that the 40 m figure is PARTICIPATION, you then have sensationalist media that spins that and changes the context to, well, be sensationalist and get clicks.

For some fucking sense of reference, you really think they are going to stick 40 million fucking people in bunkers today? You would have to grab every single fucking person in all of Moscow, put them in, then repeat it all over again just to barely scrap HALF of the people you would need to reach that figure.

You happening fags are the worst, so many threads on this.

Learn to use a catalog.

Previous happening thread of the same subject was discussing it. Population of 140 million total. When preparing for war that could happen sooner rather than later, that would be feasible. A bit improbable, but not impossible.
Tensions are thick over Syria. I'm just staying aware.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I will concede that much, and the general geopolitical situation which is happening simultaneously does make it slightly freakier, sure. But Cred Forums blows fucking everything out of proportion.

There are at least 4 or 5 fucking threads going on at the same damn time, and I can guarantee you that a large portion of the people in those threads literally think NUCLEAR WAR NAO CYKA BLYAT!!1

It's a fucking drill, they do them yearly, they are not moving 40 million goddamn people into a bunker as we speak, they won't in the next few days. Just the logistics required to mobilize that many people would potentially grind their economy to a halt.

Also, you stated:
>while at the same time having 40 million people in nuclear defense bunkers for 3 days...

Well, according to RT, 2013's drill involved something in the ballpark of 60 million.

I'll tell you what will happen. Somewhere during this week, random government offices, factories and office buildings will receive warning that next day a fire drill will take place. Next day a signal is transmitted on internal speakers (or, lacking these, a manager goes around the offices telling people to get out). Everyone goes outside into the yard and waits for 10-15 minutes while having a smoke and enjoying the weather/complaining about the weather. Then everyone goes back. That's it.

That's assuming anything happens at all.

That doesn't sound that bad though, wait, do you get mayonnaise as a participation prize?

No, only extra buckwheat ration.

Any reputable source?

>RT
>60 million
Welp. I completely forgot about that. I am a horse's ass, evidently. Thank you for bothering to correct me, user. Have a good one.

This is the first time I've I heard about this.
Comrades, should I be worried?

Well, blin. Hey, at least you get to rile up some Cred Forumsacks I guess.

I'm s-scared user

Stay safe

Tough luck not being one of the 40mil, famalam.

Gl, surviving with no raining.

>tfw live in Vladivostok
Even if they nuke the shit out of Moskow/Petersburg I'll be fine

No.

>being Cred Forums user
>don't prepare yourself for happening and scroll twitter, news sites, listen radio, analyzing information on daily basis

You are new here, right?

Uhh... it's on RT: rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/

wew

>This week Russian authorities are conducting massive civil defense training involving 40 million people nationwide. The drill comes amid a spike in tensions between Russia and the US after the collapse of the two nations’ cooperation in Syria.
>it's fucking annual
You got me worried there Cred Forums

Outcome of Nuclear war

-> Free radioactivity and a bright future...

Kek

>ever believing Cred Forums, ever.

Come on now Boris.

SHUT UP RUSSKI IT'S HAPPENING!

YOU MEEEMMMEEE IT INTO HAPPENING!

My friend works at the factory and they have this thing annualy. Under my university there is a bunker and once in 4 years we go down there.

We're fucked.

I usually trust my friends

cold war never ended. It is just a question of "who is going to do the first strike".

Send a nuke to Melbourne thanks lads. It was noice knowin ya!

Lucky

All we get is a google telling us to be gay and embrace trannies

is it possible to harness the dust from radiation to unlock super powers? Has anyone tried? I'm surprised a lab somewhere hasn't extensively tested the effects of low exposure to radiation considering the fact humans have plastic brains and radiation moves through matter. Hopefully we will get a nuclear war soon so that I may test my theory.

Today is Civil Defence Day. How do you think, drills are confined to happening and it's just coincidence or drills just a drills in honor of Civil Defence Day? It isnt't happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=yix5YaRtsYI

Well, you should know better than to trust people that squat without their heels touching the floor.

By the way, recently I was given these boxes, I think this is somehow connected.

>this much (you) bait in 1 picture
I'm not even going to respond

Learn how to squat then, it's way more comfortable when your whole foot is on the ground

>This year’s exercise is not exceptional in terms of scale. For example, the drill of 2013 involved over 60 million people.

There goes the happening

>a regular health kit
Depends on where you got it from, I know some places where you can just go and buy them

Why are we getting spammed with this?

would liberalism die in a postnuclear world?

Ok lads. It was nice to meet you.

We will kill it before nuc

It's so fucking cold here that I for one welcome the nuclear apocalypse. Praise the Atom!

At last we can survive the meteor atack. And you?

Holy fuckin' stupid fucks.
There'll be no habbening, no nothing.
You will love your useless lives in boredom and that's all.

>>a regular health kit
>funds from radiation poisoning and bacteria
I got it for free, just a man came from the recruiting office and told to keep it in readiness.

been playing the fallout trilogy (fallout 4 and NV arent real fallout games) to prepare for this moment

Internet cheeki breeki defense force is out in full force.

Ok. Lets go home they are not afraid

so Russian bros posting, you guys do this annually? If so, anything different about this drill or just same old hoopla?

Ruskies have radio silence about this.

gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml

something is up, you don't mobilize a drill on this scale unless you're expecting shit to hit the fan in the near future

Japanese did a drill right next to Pearl Harbor

This question is very relevent

> you guys do this annually?
Exactly.

Уeбиcь тapeнoм и иди пpoгyляйcя пo кpышe мнoгoэтaжки.

I ain't scared

Si

nothing will happen

I vish I could squat

What happens when you guys do em? You ever have to get comfy in a bunker?

WE CANNOT ALLOW A MINE SHAFT GAP!!!

There are yearly MChS (emercom) drill happen in the beginning of October.

But those are always pretty limited. So the 40mlns is a bullshit for sure.

2013 was bigger

>mfw /PostingFromABunker/
>shit wifi
>a leak in my gas mask
>the girl next to me stole my med pack
>food cans are only with chicken
>the tv signal isnt quite strong
>have to play shitty old soviet board games to spare time

Wow

Your government actually cares about its people enough to prepare them for worst case scenarios.

Ours just puts a blindfold on us, tells us everything is fine and then Wages wars all across the globe...

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

meanwhile in america, bunkers would be oppressive.

Rich/Elite know, and are set if anything happens.

Or our Gobermint knows any impending nukes flying are way, are no threat.... I hope.

their genom is so degenerate that it is unaffected by a radioactive nuclear blast, thus they will continue to roam the upper layers of the world, forming degenerative hive-clusters of liberal breeding-grounds, while the rest of mankind has to wait and prepare in underground shelters. Once they emerge, mankind has to face the monstrosity that has grown on the surface, and destroy liberalism once and for all.

or in one word, KKND:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7B9jgQOeDc

Absolute bullshit.

>you guys do this annually?
This

>Exercises such as these are held annually in Russia since 2012. It is timed to October 4, which is Civil Defense Day in Russia.

>This year’s exercise is not exceptional in terms of scale. For example, the drill of 2013 involved over 60 million people.
I wonder if any of these meme channel retards can read a fucking article

kek says, between 4th and 7th of october 2016 there will be a happening.

see, nothing will happened.

пaгни, пиндocы пepeмoгaют oпять, пoяcнитe зa cpaч?

i'm ready
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U

the third great war was always coming. be grateful we all get to die painfully exploding into bits and pieces or in hiding while cancer radiation rapes you to death.

What a time to be alive.

Pls never nuke Serbia :(

I'll wait until November.

I havent seen any sources for this so far.

>Cred Forums hypes up x
>Random youtuber/newspaper believes the hype
>Cred Forums uses youtuber as source for hype

It is the cycle of every happening that doesnt happen

Its nothing. rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/

Underrated.

You have never had anything to fear, other than fear itself. Fear is the mind killer. It's how they control you. They are the trolls and you feed them. Remember to smile.

Putin doesn't want to start any wars, only they do. And none of us is going to let them so it's really okay. Just need to take our time and get these bad guys in some handcuffs. You can help by spreading the word about their corruption, and even more by smiling.

Praise be Bлaдимиp Пyтин
He was a gift from God to the Russian people no other country has been as based as Russia in the last 16 years

>40 mil goes undergrouind
russian state of mind

We need to get these kikes in line

please nuke me i want to die

Can someone translate?

We sure as hell don't have these in the US.

Oh. Another such thread. How exciting. *yawns*

нapoд пpocт yвepeн, чтo нac вceх yжe paзoгнaли пo бyнкepaм в пoдгoтoвкe втpyхy-дeйcтвий.

Also calm the fug down, that's normal.

Я вoт oднoгo нe пoнимaю. Пoчeмy я ничeгo тaкoгo никoгдa нe cлышaл? Bы гoвopитe этo кaждый гoд - дa нихepa пoдoбнoгo вeдь! Hикoгдa тaкoгo нe былo. Или этo тoлькo в ДC?

Дa я бoльшe лoпaтoй гoвнa нaкидывaю paди cмeхa, я пpo этy eбeнь caм в пepвый paз cлышy. Cижy в ДC1.

Go put your head in the microwave, dipshit.

>Pol happening in the past month

Fuck off we've been wrong for the whole of September

>Exercises such as these are held annually in Russia since 2012. It is timed to October 4, which is Civil Defense Day in Russia.

HOW MANY SKYKINGS? FOR GODS SAKE HOW MANY?

WHAT IF THERE IS GONNA BE AN ASTEROID STRIKE AND RUSSIA JUST WANTS A HEAD START AND TELLS THE WORLD ITS A DRILL TO STOP MASS PANIC

Its an emergency medkit that includes anti-radiation pills and pills against bacterial weapon.

1 analgesic
2 means for poisoning physically active substances
3 antibacterial
4 radioprotective
5 antibacterial
6 radioprotective
7 antiemetic

Shit, kill him with polonium comrades. He figured out the master plan.

this guys always posts news a few days after they happen.
most of the time he can't properly read english words.
it's sad watching his videos and taking him seriously.

You can try Oleg but i have a sharp butter knife in my bug out bag

Please Ivan, drop a fresh one on Malmö when you're at it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

Not knowing the way of the slav

TOPGOP

What you gonna do with that? Cut yourself open to extract that polonium?

As for the OP - nothing out of the ordinary is happening. Go home, lads.

internet will die
before nukes fly

you will have time
go spend your last dime

stock up on guns
and hamburger buns

I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN NO WHERE NEAR ANY MAJOR CITIES, MILITARY TARGETS OR AIRPORTS I SHOULD BE FINE

GOT 100 POT NOODLES AND A WELL OUTSIDE

I wish I'd get cool stuff like that

FAKE AND GAY

ya, send a nuke my way while your at it

Fucking stim packs and psycho!! shheeiiitt its gonna happen

>USSR
>December 1963
yeah we have bunch of these laying around too

and your shit already missing all the "good stuff", fucking junkie

They should nuke Serbia first

Fake happening is fake.

Stop spamming this shit faggots.

finally! the metro series continue!

>they state that they have enough underground bomb shelters for the entire moscow population

Metro 2016

That's actually really amazing that the russian government does that for their people.

I seriously wonder what it'd be like to actually feel valued by our government.

For anyone who cares this is just a bunch of garbage tabloid shit pushed by right-wing talk radio. It's not *actually* happening.

bump

checked

2014:thediplomat.com/2014/03/russias-military-begins-massive-nuclear-war-drill/

2015: nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia’s-nuclear-forces-begin-their-largest-drill-ever-12245

Happening cancelled boys, I bought into the hype too..

that end time poetry

Okay RIP
See you on the other side.
Remember to duck and cover.

rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/

Is this fucking true?

Wow I am fulfilling the Canadian shitposting.

I didn't read that the one in 2013 had 60 Million people and its coinciding with Civil Defense Day

Too bad. Also no nook pls, just give rebel groups money and we'll overthrow the government. Most of the non-cucks here like Russia.

I am pretty sure it's nothing. It is funny though that the one Russian news source that mentions that this isn't their biggest display, since 2013 was 60 million people, was provided by RT arguably the most American news source on Russia.

Absolutely.

Look at the authors last name. Look at the dates. Why do this on octoman month now?

I knew this sounded like bullshit.

We can admit that F4 was total dog shit but NV was good enough to salvage, Still doesn't compare to 1 or 2

> CCCP
> cast type ink print
fuck off you bullshitter

Is that 3dpd awoo girl?

Does anybody else have that bad feeling in the last couple of days too?

>girl

S300 system has been deployed in Syria. Based Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro-2