If Cred Forums dies

We need to reach a consensus - what is plan B if Cred Forums is deleted or becomes compromised?

If Cred Forums goes it will be like kicking a giant, ripe, rotten mushroom. The spores will go up in a cloud to infect multiple areas of the internet

Cred Forums isn't just containment for Cred Forums. It's containment for the entire web

I'll start a monthly distribution newspaper where people mail in stuff and I publish it by mail-in date. Nothing gets censored and I'll distribute a yearly column to prove the newspaper'stransparency.

enjoy killing yourself with a 'barbell'

these threads are always made and they come to the conclusion that there is no alternative. infinitychanz0rz is the closest replacement but is great - shitty mods banning for disagreement is is one problem, lack of users is another.

Nothing. I'll just move back to my usual boards and shitpost there.

>not already knowing the plan
>not being around during pol harbor
Kys m8

Move to 420chan's pol it's pretty dead. Or Ochochan

fpbp, this is what i intend on doing. either that or shittalking irl, i'm addicted to shitposting, i can't help myself

redpill me on X
trump BTFO

/po/ becomes our new home and then we spread everywhere like roaches (Cred Forums is like that old fridge that still kinda works and you don't want to get rid of but that is actually acting as our shelter). Just how new are you?

Occupy every single board. Purge. Redpill by force.

Cred Forums wont be deleted. None of the containment boards will be deleted. It would be suicidal.

won't there be any fundraising to save Cred Forums?

8 . c .h . n .e . t . / p o l /

America knows what's going on. Cred Forums is similar to cancer. You never truly get rid of us, we will spread fast and everywhere, and by the time the cucks know what's happened, it'll be too late for them.

Go to Tumblr, and go use your powers to get rid of the SJW stronghold.

pol harbor?

hello newfag

Cred Forums is too big to be deleted.

Naturally, spread to other boards like a plague. I give it about 3 days before Cred Forums gets back.

We descend as locusts upon all other boards. Kek was only the beginning

What is on the internet is there forever. Pol will live on.

>what is plan B if Cred Forums is deleted or becomes compromised?
We all drink the Kool-Aid

don't worry I will start a new site called 4Pepe.org and only charge $10 for a pass

a couple of things can be done
first of all, this second, begin making many many fake social media accounts with funny names and pepe's for the profile pic. shitpost as much as you can, infect with repilled comments on wtv you wish, and just basically cancer out.

third, start dropping pictures/innapropriate comments on big websites like youtube.

i seriously don't know why it isn't happenig on a grand scale today.

kike out.

In fact, this entire board is.

i thought our samson option was taking over mlp?

Nothing will happen just like last time Cred Forums got raped