thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that ending

wtf I'm gay now

“Can’t we just drone this guy?”

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas AGAIN!

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809

Hillary quits Nevada in email sent out this morning

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771

>that confused health worker
my fucking sides

so, now i'm gay for wanting to fuck Lauren? Thx Canada!

fucking anything that looks like female is not gay (including traps)

I want to rim Lauren desu

>(including traps)
it has a cock

Technically just a big clitoris.

Lawrence Southern is pretty hot

I WANT TO EAT LAUREN'S STEAMY HOT SMELLY SHIT

I'd go gay for Laurel Southern

She's a kike

Bangers and mash

>ywn suck on those lips

That's fine with me. Better to get in with the winning side while you still can, m8

So can two dudes now marry, when one guy got their legal sexchange?

BUMP

pls be my ai gf

she makes for a pretty hot tomboy

Wait does this mean I'm a faggot now, wtf I don't think homosexuality is degenerate anymore.

No one else find it weird that a "libertarian" is advocating that the government should interfere more in the process of gender recognition?

She has transgender friends, she never says the issue is that people are allowed to change their gender legally, it seems quite clear her problem is that she can wear makeup, and heels, be traditionally feminine and the government will let her do what she wants because they're scared to get fired for contradicting her.

But she's a libertarian. In her ideal society there would be no requirement to receive verification to change gender because who is the government to say who qualifies as transgender?

Why is it "libertarians" always turn out to be conservative? It's three same with PJW, he jumped on the bandwagon of "we can't allow CREEPY men into bathrooms with women!" even though by law it's already allowed, so he's advocating for them to legislate against their ability to do that, and he never once said that it should be up to the private business owner or the individual state.

>go to a (shady looking) clinic
>deliberately mislead health worker
>receive erroneous diagnosis

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Libertarians can't think transgenderism and pandering to it is bullshit?

Sure, she's cute, but she's working for a kike. That tells you all you need to know.

Her voice is fucking annoying. She sounds like a dike and that lisp makes her sound like a downie

Yes, but compare that to Britain where you have to visit a therapist 3 times over 6 months, receive a diagnosis and then live as male/female for 2 years, bring evidence of that transition to a council that meets a couple times a year and convince them to allow you to change your license/passport/birth certificate etc

this is my favorite meme

So what would the advantage be to have the system say you are a man or woman?

As a guy can I have my documentation say I am a chick even though I'm not, then for example if I get in a legal battle with my gf/wife over child custody and have a even playing field because the law says that they can't not call me the mother of my children too?

No, not really. The entire point of libertarianism is living as you see fit so long as it doesn't harm others, without government interference.
Surely a government that doesn't interfere in how an individual chooses to identify is what libertarians want? The only alternative would be a government that makes that decision for you and that's not libertarian.

She doesn't even bother calling it a waste of resources or anything. Probably because she didn't get a prescription for hormones., but still, even that is a more libertarian argument than "the government shouldn't make it easy for you to change your gender"

She works for a kike.

In the UK, transgendered people will get supplied hormones on the NHS for life. That means a lifetime of tax money handed out, to fund someones sexual fetish.

I'm not actually against trans people but I think that they should self medicate and have associated health risks assessed privately, not leaning on the state.

pure ideology

>sexual fetish
Objectively false. There's a number of them that do it for attention, absolutely, because it's a fetish to them. Look into Jenners history and it's clearly a fetish, one of the Wachowskis literally decided he was transgender after he ran off with a dominatrix, and that disgusting creature "Steffonknee" is blatantly a fetishist.
But that's all in the US. In the UK they're more rigorous and aim to weed those people out.

And unfortunately medical processes in the UK are almost always funded by the state. Natural women can get a boob job on the NHS too.
Besides, the biggest drain on NHS funding by far, is the elderly. They just refuse to die, even though they're being held together by sellotape and pixie dust, every part of their body is giving up and yet they keep on trucking another decade or 2 at the tax payers expense.
I'd kick the elderly off the NHS before I kicked out trannies desu senpai

Seriously I there no way to abuse this?
For example could I do this?
>Be male
>get documentation changed to say female
>if the government ever questions my choice to be a woman in a man's body with masculine tendencies
>Hire a (((lawyer))) to suck millions out of the Canadian government

Yes!!!

>if the government ever questions
That's the thing about the Canadian government, they never will. Diversity is their strength.

Does not make her a kike.

>grandparents had to flee from Denmark
really makes you think

> their (((strength)))

The elderly have been paying taxes to the state for a lifetime, they actually deserve to reap benefits (unlike trannies).

Third Idea for manipulation

>be dude
>change documentation to say female
>grow massive beard
>meet Trudeau
>at some event
>force him to kiss your feminine penis or sue for sexism
>profit?

Remember folks there is no such thing as chicks with dicks just dudes with tits & where as they can make a pole into a hole the opposite is not true and they literally have a screw on dildo.

>The elderly have been paying taxes to the state for a lifetime, they actually deserve to reap benefits (unlike trannies).

Step 1:have all old people claim they are opposite gender
Step 2:
Step 3:Profit?

She's going to have to go back through the system to re-identify as female so shit doesn't mess up in the future.

I guess I am too

>Be guy
>Change documentation to female
>Go to beach topless
>get arrested for public indecency

Do you think trannies don't pay taxes?

Regardless, no, nothing entitles you to be a burden on the country if you are no longer contributing and ought to have died naturally by now.
It's incredible people today even make it to their 60s considering what the average age of humans used to be. For people to keep pushing and pushing, living to 80, 90, and 100, in the most literal sense, it's unnatural. They need to be on a dozen pills a day, have organs replaced every couple decades, they're incredibly vulnerable to infection, often require full time care, many can't even get out of a chair unassisted. To say they've earned that right to extend their lives well beyond what is natural and cost their families and the tax payer hundreds of thousands of pounds a year, because they worked all their lives like everyone else, is ridiculous.

>No one else find it weird that a "libertarian" is advocating that the government should interfere more in the process of gender recognition?
>you can go to jail for misgendering someone
Sounds pretty libertarian to me.

>rebel media shinanegans

wow it's fucking nothing. they're infowars tier. i'd rather watch cbc.

Kek.

>you can go to jail for misgendering someone
Not yet you can't, that's the proposed bill that has yet to pass.
But again, she was complaining she can go in, blatantly female and be recognised as government as male because the staff aren't allowed to contradict you and there's no real verification required.
How is it libertarian to demand the government refuse to recognise you as you prefer unless you meet criteria they decide on?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with her it's ridiculous, but this woman is a member of Canada's Libertarian Party and she's quite clearly not libertarian, she's conservative.

>Be guy
>Change documentation to female
>Go to beach topless
>get arrested for public indecency

true, but so long as they don't check my Id they wouldn't be able to tell.

The trick is that if they literally judge your gender Identity based on your appearance and actions then you should be able to find a doctor somewhere dumb enough to play along and allow you to game the system in some way.

like in my earlier post could this be used to level the playing field in a child custody battle?

if your documentation says you are a woman if they treat the custody battle as anything other than as a lesbian couple who are both biological parents of the kids you would have grounds to sue the government.

>misgendering
A year ago you'd be laughed at for such a retarded concept as "misgendering", now it's taken seriously. Where will we be in 2?

>Not yet you can't, that's the proposed bill that has yet to pass.
Did you miss the part where the employee currently there was forced to do it because they would be fired for saying "You're a chick"?

You're falling for the "Libertarians aren't allowed any political action because that'd mean they're fighting for government!" meme.

>Do you think trannies don't pay taxes?
How many decades worth have they contributed? As many as someone who have reached retirement age?
Also, trannies are overrepresented in mooching welfare & unemployment bennies.
>Regardless, no, nothing entitles you to be a burden on the country if you are no longer contributing
Fuck off, if I'm going to give shitloads of money to the state for 40 years + then I should have something in return rather than being discarded as a burden the moment my knees can't take anymore heavy lifting.
Wasting taxpayermoney on somebody's mental illness is far worse than spending it on those whose backs built the country.

Sexiest boy ever.

You lucky bastards will hopefully be behind the great wall and on the way to fixing society.

Now post them kissing
Oh wait

That is clearly a gay friend

Rude.

You said they would be put in jail for mis gendering someone, and they won't. Not yet. They might be fired but why shouldn't they be? It's not a government employees place to personally question your legitimacy. They can only follow the rules as laid out by government. If the government has very little restriction on what qualifies as transgender, then the employee does not need to question you.
If you (and Southern) are suggesting it ought to be more restricted and it should be government's place, and by extension the place of government employees to question someone's legitimacy and have criteria for proof before accepting a legal change of gender, then that's simply not libertarian. That is the government dictating to you how you can identify and what counts in order for them to recognise you as you prefer.

Advocate for more restriction by all means, but it's not remotely a libertarian position.

How dis make you feel white boi

>It's not a government employees place to personally question your legitimacy.
She's handing out government ID's, it's entirely her place to question your legitimacy.

> have trannies seen as many tax years as someone of retirement age
Well yes, statistically some of them will have.
>if I want to cost the tax payer hundreds of thousands of pounds a year to extend my life well beyond what it naturally ought to have been, it's my right because I payed a couple hundred thousand into the system!
Yes and the money you paid into the system was spent in the years you were alive, paying for your services, and no doubt to keep some 90 year old with a constant supply of new organs.
If you wanna save up a half a million or so to keep yourself going for a couple more years, knock yourself out, but paying a bit into the system does not entitle you to then become one of the biggest burdens on said system, particularly not when your days will be reduced to watching TV and pissing in your armchair.

Best IDEA EVER

Step 1: help pass misgendering laws but only so long as they pass a gender equality quota law as well that requires 40% women
Step 2: have 50% of men claim to be women
Step 3: force all biological women out of jobs with better preforming "trans" women.

If questioning your legitimacy gets her fired, then it wasn't her job to question your legitimacy.

Again, advocating for the government to force you to meet criteria they decide upon before they will legally recognise you as you wish to be recognised is not a libertarian position.

Then the government needs to fix their bullshit.
Asking a company that has monopolies on IDs to be accurate isn't using government force to make people think the way you do, it's asking the government to stop being so fucking retarded and to use facts.

You retards always fall for the same jew tricks.
>since you believe in limited government you aren't allowed to act when government is being retarded :/\) you need to sit back and take it goyim
Fuck off.

How is that remotely what I've argued?
I've simply said the government has no business dictation to you how you can identify or how you must appear to be considered legitimate. Don't get me wrong, i think there should be restrictions, but I'm not a libertarian, and neither is Southern, nor is anyone who suggests it's the governments business to tell you how you can and can't identify.

She's so cute as a boy

It's kind of adorable how nervous she gets and how her voice trembles

>I've simply said the government has no business dictation to you how you can identify or how you must appear to be considered legitimate
But that's wrong while they control a monopoly on ID's.

This isn't politics.

Even better

Why is that wrong exactly? They're in control of IDs so they get to decide what's required to change information on them? By that logic, the government has no reason not to interfere in your life however they please. They're in control of marriage licenses so I guess you can't be married without government approval, and they get to decide what a marriage is.

That's not how this works

That's a normal Canadian accent

t.former leaf

>so they get to decide what's required to change information on them
Yes because ID's are required to (shockingly enough) identify people, you need accuracy to do that.
Let's say they didn't control a monopoly, there were 20 competing companies that gave the ID service.
>manlet nigger faggot walks into my establishment that requires ID
>ID says he's a 22y/o 6 foot 8 white female
>kick him out because the ID is obviously wrong
>happens often so ban ID's from that company
>companies everywhere do this because of how retarded the ID's are
When the government's ID is wrong what can you do? You can't ban it since it's a monopoly. Asking for them to fix their issues isn't non-libertarian, it's asking them to be accurate so I can trust the god damn information on it.

>lauren: bangable
>boylauren: bangable

why is this so hard for trannies

Trannies does harm society though. They are starting to force it onto kids that you can choose from a spectrum of genders. Then they want mixed bathrooms for little kids. Kids are little curious perverts and it just causes more confusion.

It is in Canada you fucking bigot

You probably dont even legally suck your doggy's dick

ok you go first faggot

>fetish
It's not my fault I'm romantically attracted to guys. Who wouldn't be? The dating pool of guys interested in trannies vs overt fags is completely different. Obviously everyone here will say they're all gay, that it doesn't matter. But their demeanor is completely different. My boyfriend and I at least try to appear normal.

>Ezra Levant

I closed the video after seeing that.

Fuck kikes and anyone who willfully associates with them.

Actually, it is.
You see, we all start off technically female, and once malehood is set in, the clitoris becomes the penis, the ovaries the testicles, and the uterus becomes the prostate.
Testosterone is created over estrogen, and a normally blank-slate idiot becomes a male and develops the ability to reason and perform adequately in society.

Biology and evolution are wonderful and fascinating.

HOLY SHIIIT!!!
I thought you were cool leaf.. wtf?

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!

Same argument for not teaching kids about homosexuality, or even just heterosexual sex.
>won't somebody think of the children!
Pedo.

>tfw on the run from police but they'll never catch me, because they're looking for a woman

"Whites are cuckolds" is more true than "blacks are googles"

We just need black men to start using this term then we can bring back google like the old days

>when Western civilization goes HMMMMMM

It's not I can proofs anything!

>commit multiple bank robberies or other high level crimes in the states
>move to canada
>wear a dress
>change name
>get gender identification changed
>live a wealthy life as "Sarah Silverman"
>finally I get to enjoy "privilege"

Hey leafs. Have fun knowing that creepy neckbeards with an F on their ID will be showering with your wife and daughters at the gym.

>with your wives and daughters
With your wife's daughter

FTFY

>Why is it "libertarians" always turn out to be conservative
It's a natural progression. Like from boyhood to manhood.

so now that she's a he, they can fuck without regret

reality has a well-documented conservative slant

>t.failedbiology
We start off as a neutral construct, then our 'beta' genitals start to form to either sex.

This is what /lgbt/ thinks about it

>so just a disclaimer that I doubt she's jst some trans-denying bigot
Why can't we purge that board?