EUROKEKS COMPLETELY BTFO

EUROKEKS COMPLETELY BTFO
ROMANIANS & PAKIS OUT

theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/04/britain-fastest-growing-g7-economy-imf-international-monetary-fund-brexit-vote

HAHAHAHAH
RULE BRITANNIA

theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/04/britain-fastest-growing-g7-economy-imf-international-monetary-fund-brexit-vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=IVdGV5ZJWHk
youtube.com/watch?v=xVpPcLWtBqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

>EUROKEKS COMPLETELY BTFO
You aren't even out of the Union yet?

By the sound of it you never will be, either.

On top of that unchecked immigration will probably be hailed as the reason behind your successful economy.

>PAKIS
lel, you'll never get them out you fucking cuckold

whats wrong with romanians, asshole?

romanians....i think you meant remainians mate.

articlle 50 triggered in march next year mate, her mumminess has spoken.

oh no, what will adults ever do without a checkbook because its 2016 and checkbooks are still useful

>that butthurt like/dislike ratio

Is it me or a50 will be triggered using the formula
Current month + 6 months

Love it when broad population statistics can now be used to bash europeans, because they now too have brown people from the 3rd world dragging the average down.

>unless you are going to try and convince me the illiterate arnt paki muslim scum

>Pound hits 31-year low against US dollar

Burgers and chinks buying everything they can

If you aren't a poor fag, you still use a checkbook.

Which makes sense that poorfags can't use a checkbook.

its just you mate, unless there is some huge european/british fallout inn the meantime march next year is the officially stated deadline, were just padding out our hand in the meantime so that europe cant bully us into a shit deal, wevev got all our old commmonwealth buddies bacing us up, eu jews got a little upset about us taling to them infact, and plenty of other nations interested in trading with us, wether its because the rest of the world loves the old empire or simpy because of the disgust that the EU inspires globally i dont now, but either way, britain is triggering merkel and a50 in march and were gonna come out on top. I hae never felt so optimistic for my countries future. suck it remain fags, i hope you drown in tears.

Camerons a retard as that image and so many others prove.

>Be born into a rich family
>Go to top prep. and public school
>Go into politics through contacts
>Get high in position through contacts and promises
>Become PM
>Leave position
>Tell everyone afterwards its their duty to prove the system is meritocratic by deliberately selecting a candidate to be PM based upon their race

Every fucking time

they are good people

youtube.com/watch?v=IVdGV5ZJWHk

Never used a chequebook in my life, get with the times grandpa

>whats wrong with romanians, asshole?
Low i.q utter shite people, worthy of genocide.

>20% of your population is illiterate
>Implying it matters what race they are
>Implying the white british underclass isn't illiterate
>20%

Even if you added up all the potential immigrants it wouldn't equal to 20%. Beyond that we know for a fact that not every immigrant is illiterate.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVpPcLWtBqc

Good job lads!

good job

LUL

I will be extra British goods i want help colapse left wing euro eu.

Hope rest /pol does same

Sat drinking scotish whiskey

Godspeed Britain!

>Romanians

good idea, what products are there to buy (I drink no alc) the only thing coming to my mind is Humbrol paints...

Our foods and drinks are actually really good, but theyre usually very strong. Very sweet or very savoury or very salty or very bitter etc

>Camerons a retard as that image and so many others prove.

He doesn't believe a word of it though. Any video I watched of him before he became PM, I remember he would sound not much different than either Nigel or Daniel Hannan would. Likely honeytraped or power got to his head.

Get yourself a Jaguar m8

I know, I was in GB several times. British canned food sold overhere usually contain poultry and lamb, which I don't like.
I should buy some for a friend though.

yeah tinned stuff is awful anyway unless its baked beans or anchovies

Hm, I rather could use a Land Rover

I like canned fish though

does anyone have the Britfrogs drinking tea whilst the horde point their fingers at him?

>8 million illiterate adults
>7.5 million residents not born in the UK

Hmmmmmmmmm

Their country's leaving the EU.

Yours isn't.

Say goodbye to Danish pork.

Mate anyone not EU that doesn't earn 35k or more is Our home secretary today said she's going to force employers to employ british citizens first
EU cunts will have to apply for a werk permit before they come here
May has LITERALLY built a wall and said she would rather our economy tanks and we get immigration down to tens of thousands or less than the opposite happen.
FEELS FUCKING GREAT MAN

Who here #ready4MAYhem

In the meantime you have sharia patrols and your capital is a Islamic city

Except we don't and it isn't and your country is third world.
Your country is so shite your women would rather come here and fuck 'our' muslims than stay in your shithole.
Funny isn't it you gypsy cunt

What are you going to do about the illegals already roaming the streets there?

I've watched your documentaries, your police literally arrest them, take them to the station, then let them go on the condition that they report once a week or so, and they never do.

There's obviously enough of a support network for them to survive in the UK outside the system. Whether its employers illegally employing them, or friends or family giving them assistance or somewhere to stay, or well-meaning liberals and charities. Are you going to put a stop to all that? Make it illegal to house an illegal immigrant? Increase the fine for employing someone who doesn't have the right to work in the UK? The current fine is obviously not enough of a deterrent - you've gotta make it really hurt, maybe make it 20% of the company's revenue per illegal worker.

Because while those support networks still exist, they're going to stay in the UK illegally rather than go home.

Didn't the IMF make a similar prediction awhile back, where the same exact thing happened?

Deporting illegals has been tricky due to the EU and our previously shit government.
Hopefully now that the left can't get into power for the next 20 years due to comrade corbyn fucking it up for them, May can just lob them all in the channel.
She hates the human rights act that allows these fuckers to stay due to having a cat that will die without them or some other utter nonsense so once article 50 is invoked and the EU law repealed (she put this into action the other day) there's going to be utter /mayhem/ coming down upon the heads who try to fuck with based albion

DM sells this good stuff

ALDI BRITISH CHEDER

You pasty cunts act like you'll actually be benefiting from that wealth. By all means, keep your shitty island run by pedophile aristocrats and russian oligarchs. They will be getting richer and richer and all you poor numpty cunts who voted the brexit will be proudly wagecucking in a neoliberal paradise.

INB4 muh trickle down economics. Enjoy your serfdom.

Imagine being so cocksure while being entirely inaccurate when talking about countries other than your own. Comes with the flag I suppose.

>2016
>not being a serf
>not being proud of your role as a cog in the machine to create and support a nationalist elite

>Buzzwords Without Substance: The Post

Can confirm.

You're just butthurt because you won't be able to go to the UK and steal from people for much longer.

I'm joining the navy to protect the country that has raised me and because brexit has shown me that this country is worth fighting for.
What about you gypsy scum?
Let me guess, you're studying I.T so you can move out of your shithole right?
Fucking third world cunt

>baked beans

oh yeah I love those but they are usually american or something here, not british I think

You mean the gypsys, u can have them we don't want them. Only the gypsy go to the UK romanians go to italy or Spain

Enjoy dying for your masters cannon fodder. It's not like you have the brains to do anything else.

>I-I didn't want to go to the UK anyway!

>h-ha enjoy living with no expenses and travelling the world while serving your country as I live in poverty in my africa tier country
I will! Thanks pal!

>Muslims cant read

Oh you poor sod. I give you a month max before you wash out. You're exactly the type who can't even make it past basic.

>>muh travelling, muh adventures on the high seas

I legit lold

>shampoo
>vegan

HMMMMMMMMM

I wouldn't want to wash my hair with the tears of animals :o)

Why not? Aryan tears make hair so ridiculously soft.

Can't wait to be able to buy a nice comfy house by the coast or in the country side away from all you dirty gypsies with my mortgage and savings i'll have after a few years
Whereas you will still be at home wiping the cum off the floor everytime your mum or sister sneezes

>hair touches the tears
>it becomes silky soft

truly the master race

>Britain and USA becoming great again together at the same time

It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. Good luck Bongs.

Thanks for the backup Ameribro.

>ROMANIANS & PAKIS OUT

I never understood why you cucks are attacking Poles, who actually work, and do nothing about the Pakis raping your kids and living off welfare.

Good to see the motherland is going strong again, now we just need the Germans economy to fail to levels in the 1920's so the EU can fall.

Most people pay bills online, usually autopay.

We hate them both but poles are annoying as they take jobs from working class people or people in trades the most hence the current antagonism towards them.
They're our mexicans.
The pakis are our blacks

They're both subhuman garbage so what's the difference?
v(^_^)v

very good, it gonna show every other member who's the real culprit for their sluggish economy. Expect pro-exit parties to gain more traction.
Congrats to all the britcucks and the toothfairy.

Get the mint scrub, and mintify your balls. Trust me.

>polskies
>work
You Americans are funny.

Then where did the toilet cleaner meme come from?