THE WORLD IS FUCKED (POOR KID)

everywomanweekly.com/how-can-i-convince-my-3-year-old-theyre-transgender-go-ask-jane/

There is not a way to make sure parents like this one lose parental authority? Same thing for the "journalist".

Also, you rage you lose (I lost, btw).

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/education/la-me-0516-transgender-student-20160513-snap-htmlstory.html
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/when-transgender-kids-transition-medical-risks-are-both-known-and-unknown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death squads when?

I got a bridge to sell you

Report to FBI for child abuse ring. No, really. Do it. This is abusive.

It's not abusive. It's progressive. The medical and science community support this woman.

This seriously reads like satire. This mom and her useless sperm donor of a husband better not complain about bullying when they're literally trying to turn their son into a walking bullseye.

The medical community thinks you're an faget. Pediatricians haven't been consulted on this. The ones i work with would never encoirage this.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE CHILD SERVICES

Assuming this is not shitposting someone has to notify them

Call them,mail them and one day the kid gonna thank Cred Forums for saving his life

That's satire, but I think OP knew that already.

Fake and gay

This is satire, just like Cred Forums.

Pediatricians are helping children transition. A brave nine-year-old near me recently began treatment to halt puberty, link related.

latimes.com/local/education/la-me-0516-transgender-student-20160513-snap-htmlstory.html

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/when-transgender-kids-transition-medical-risks-are-both-known-and-unknown/

Also

Fuck

The medical community actually says being trans is a mental illness, and it's wrong to tell people transitioning is a healthy way to deal with said illness.

They do not support this behavior.

Obvious bait

My rabbit refuses to be a pigeon
Off to re-education camp with him/her/it/ot/xtc/xertsis

I would personally love to be the one that throws the platforn switch on the day of the rope for medical "professionals" who violate the oath to do no harm.... yes i realize the irony.

From what the other user said it looks like there are some who have gone to the dark side.

Here's the sad part, this article is satire. But somewhere right now there is someone who is actually trying to do this to her son.

The entire site is bait, and your post is also bait. I feel like I'm swimming in bait.

True, but those are not:

I can't even tell what's real anymore.

Poe's law, isn't it?

Thats a troll you retard.

that website looks like a satire site like the onion.