ULTIMATE HAPPENING MAY BE IMMINENT

REMINDER THAN FROM OCTOBER 4TH TO OCTOBER 7TH, 40 MILLION RUSSIANS ARE HEADING TO NUCLEAR BUNKERS.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE.

THIS IS HAPPENING. THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE NOT EVEN MENTIONING IT.

Now you need to take into consideration these things:

>Russia's economy will catastrophically grind to a halt for 3 days.
>No other nation has ever done such a widescale drill in history.
>Most western countries have a population completely unversed in Nuclear attacks and how to survive them. Most UK bunkers, for instance, are out of commission.
>The media is completely silent on this. Possibly to prevent widescale panic, but most likely out of pure fucking stupidity.

Now ask yourself why.

Remember:

>Strategically, this would be the perfect opportunity to attack the U.S/West with an ICBM. It would end the war before it begins against a completely unprepared superpower while 1/3rd of all Russia's citizens are completely safe and stocked up against possible retaliation. If Putin truly is smart and ruthless, then this is his time to strike.
>Even if the above is not immediately true, it points to the idea that Russia is taking the possibility of nuclear war extremely seriously. You should too.

You fuckers need to fucking prepare. Stockpile food and water and plan out places to hide out from the fallout for at least 10-20 days after any possible blast.

>sauce plz
Google.

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2010053111765609_uu.shtml
mchs.gov.ru/dop/info/smi/news/item/32915239/
rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/syria-white-house-warns-actions-if-russia-won-t-negotiate-n659126
europe.newsweek.com/russia-practices-pre-emptive-missile-hits-west-505931?rm=eu
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-03/u-s-russian-ties-crumble-under-weight-of-syria-nuclear-pact
superstation95.com/index.php/world/2166
youtube.com/watch?v=PAPBKWxqlaQ
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37155060
en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32915549/
express.co.uk/news/world/717446/russia-evacuate-40-million-people-emergency-drill-vladimir-putin-ww3
globalresearch.ca/moscow-prepared-for-possible-nuclear-attack-statement-of-russian-emergency-situations-ministry-emercom/5549105
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/40-million-russians-take-part-radiation-disaster-drill-days-after-us-general-warns-w
gubernya63.ru/swf/stallin2.swf
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/radiation-sickness/basics/treatment/con-20022901
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fOGOazmMtw
youtube.com/watch?v=tgtfO0sTg-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know, if your little thought experiment is true, the CIA and NSA already knows about it and have a strategy prepared.

It's true. So far only some Kazakhstan newspaper and Finnish mainstream news have reported it for some reason
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2010053111765609_uu.shtml

Maybe.

More important question is are you prepared? Don't keep relying on others to do everything for you. That's why Canada is cucked.

We're all going to die tomorrow.

>>unprepared
>>source google
Jezus fucking christ, this is a new autism level. I don't think all the "unprepared" countries don't have a defense strategy for this. If you can find this information on fucking google than the NSA CIA and all those fucktards already have a plan.

Retard.

You should always be stockpiled and ready, but this is really a non-happening. They could MAYBE get away with nuking a single city like Aleppo, but there's no scenario where being in bunkers would save them long term. They can't find our boomer subs, which could strike continuously for a very long time as needed. You have to remember, they have no real OTH radar anymore, so they wouldn't see an attack coming until it was too late, whereas we have very good coverage. This is just a survival drill, not a war maneuver.

Cool.

See You really think governments expect they can save a majority of citizens when we let our nuclear bunkers fall to ruin over a fucking decade ago?

"Don't worry, we have a plan to save ourselves!"

They're not saving you.

But that's wrong Charles, eh fuck it, can I at least get some tea while we pretend shit is happening to keep us entertained?

If bunkers made a difference they'd have invested in them.
The government love big fat earth moving contracts.

The water supply and food supply shortages will kill most of those slaves anyway. This is just to make the commie slaves feel secure, and we're built during the cold war.

They couldn't feed their people in the 60s... what makes you think they can feed 40 million people in a nuclear winter?

They are most likely going to lock those people in when the shtf and bail.

You have been pre selected for one of our vaults

I live an hour outside of a major city my man, no amount of bottled water and canned peaches are going to save me. That's a shitty excuse for not being prepared since there are dozens of happening scenarios you could survive provided you took the proper precautions, but this just isn't one of them.

Swiss are going to repopulate the Europe so no fucks given from me.

Just another nonhappening. We could not be lucky enough to have Russia nuke our nigger infested cities.

>One hour outside of a major city.

Considering how sparsely populated the U.S is and the speed limits on your roads, you have to be 50+ miles from that city.

Which means all you have to worry about is radiation.

You have no excuse bro. You'll probably be fine.

Do I have enough time to store my jizz jugs?

NOTHING. IS. EVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. DONT BUY THE FOOD AND WATER IM ACQUIRING OKAY STAY HOME TUCK YOURSELF INTO BED AND CHILL SENPAI.

Plenty, go crazy. Nothing is gonna happen.

I wish this shit would happen already.

this

>in the middle of a major city near the coast
>will probably be vapourized or die of the following complications
>ei, radiation, starvation, violence
>i'm literally fucked either way

>If Putin truly is smart and ruthless, then this is his time to strike.
If Putin truly is smart and ruthless, he wouldn't fucking nuke the US.

This happens every year in russia.

pls nope do it

I got three onaholes in the mail. I haven't even finished watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

This

You happening fags are the worst, so many threads on this.

Learn to use a catalog.

I hope in a nuclear war, fuck this world.

Fuck you Luigi

this is fucking retarded. most dead of a nuclear war wont die because of the impacts, and they wont die where the bombs were dropped.

a full scale nuclear war will fuck with the food supply by shutting out sunlight for months. billions will die, society will fucking collapse.
putin wants his retard citizens to think nuclear bunkers somehow are effective in shielding you from the effects of nuclear war.
maybe putin is thinking of using nukes in the not-so-far future

Obama recently took first strike of the table and took automatic retaliation off as well.
This means, unless they're given the ok, from the president himself all those thousands of military officers serving in the military will watch the USA wiped out and never launch a single weapon.

This is how it ends.
Thanks Obama

The nsa and cia have been filled with diversity hires for nearly a fucking decade.
Then they got hacked, and snowden went to Russia
Hillarys emails are being read by the countries doing massive military exercises.

Think about that! !!!!!!!

>first strike of the table and took automatic retaliation off as well
>mfw you unironically think thats a BAD thing
trump-retards need to be put in camps and exterminated.
you retards are a danger to all live on the planet

K...keep me toasted

>and took automatic retaliation off as well.
[citation needed]

They're going to bunkers, AND discriminating against the disabled? Interesting times we're living in.

The only reason we're all alive is because in the 50s to the 80s both sides understood "Mutually Assured Destruction".

If one side really thought they could survive, they would have attacked first.

I live in Argentina with my fellow niggers, do you think I will be fine? Or should I begin stacking food and water

LIBERATION!

>implying thats not the australian government official there to bang your wife and make you watch, as per australian law

Yeah because this do this pretty much annually

that article is about some 19 year old kid who was denied service at a restaurant or someshit, why do you lie? what are you fags trying to pull?

>what are you fags trying to pull?
Panic attacks out of tinfoil anons.

Another day another ... THE END IS HAPPENING ...

Jesus fucking christ.

If it's an airburst that's not one of the Tsar Bombas you should be fine, plus airburst is most likely cause it'd wipe out electricity amd not cause world-ending amounts of fallout
>sauce
Nukemap

i work at a university with a bomb shelter...and its filled up with various heavy objects on storge

their plan is to empty the shelter within an hour of a blast so we can get in

>my tax shekels at work

That's hilarious

The school I used to go to had one in the basement but ever room in the basement had windows so it was for comfort mostly

Putin and Assad are just stalling for the American election

Trump wins
>better relationship with russia
>get rid of isis and other terrorist groups together
>no ww3 nor nuclear war
>space exploration starts

Hillary wins
>batshit crazy
>we came, we saw, he [gaddafi] died
>blame everything on russia
>start no fly-zone in syria and wreck the country for her special interest
>ww3 with russia
>america and russia exchange nukes
>some nukes goes somewhere else
>other countries fire nukes at each other
>nuclear winter
>russians live in Metro 2033 world

You do know russia does this every year, right?

during 2013, 60million participated.

>40 million russians go underground
>no U.S citizen is notified to do the same

Either I'm going to die in the next few days or you're wrong and I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

>Google.
Fuck off wanker. Either you give us source or gtfo to /x

>major cities destroyed
>almost every single nigger, kike, and leftist killed in one single stroke.
Other than the very regrettable slaughter of our white Russian brothers in the retaliatory strike, I find very little reason to be opposed to this.

I don't think that's real though. Just some made up numbers.

Its fucking nothing desu. This is literally all thats going to happen
>"This is poutin go to bunker"
>"nyet"

These aren't the bombs you're looking for?

This you dumbasses cry wolf several times a week but let me guess this time....THIS TIME its real? GTFO with this spam.

and besides, if nucs were launched i'd much rather be incinerated instantly, that way i'll get off easily. The poor saps that survive have to deal with "The Road" way of life starvation cannibals radiation poisoning and a Mad Max way existence. Why the fuck would anyone want to live through that?

This honestly. Plus the resulting nuclear winter and apocalyptic wasteland would drive out all the non-whites the most

Shaddap = originatollito

>THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE NOT EVEN MENTIONING IT.

RT (Russia Today) is pretty mainstream and they mentioned it many times. Sage, report, hide, move on.

>be me
>living in frankfurt
>if anything at all happens with Germany or the EU I'm probably going to be vaporized
Welp, if not there'll be plenty of dark meat to cannibalize.

Do people actually believe the CIA and NSA have the best interests of the American people at heart in [current year]?

>jizz jugs

This is actually scaringly likely taking into account according to metro 2033 the bombs fell so long ago that there were actually children born that never saw the surface.
Ohshit.jpg

At this point, I hope it wipes out everyone but the BRICS and Russia truly saves the white race from extinction.

>drills

Cool. I won't have to make my car payment this month.

Yes. Your tinfoil is overheating your brains take it off before you get permanent damage you moron.

Source rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/

My local lidl is closed for "renovations" around that time too,happening imminent

He ycпoкaивaй их, эти дayны зacлyживaют вepить вo вcякyю чeпyхy, тepять мoзгoвыe клeтки oт нepвoв, кaк oни вepили, чтo Accaндж чтo-тo выпycтит. Пycть peaльнo вepят чтo 40 млн бyдyт выcкaкивaть и вcя Poccия бyдeт мoбилизoвaнa. Oт мнeния пидopacoв c пoлa нихyй нe зaвиcит.

> Bunkers discriminating against young, disabled fags
Thiis kaant be truu

What the fuck is a lidi?

Because it's a fucking annual drill.

>Automatic retaliation off as well
citation needed.
This is fucking insane, no president would ever do that.

Stop teasing me. I'll believe the nuclear winter is here when I see it. Can't come soon enough

move then, faggot

Any Popofs to confirm that shit?

This.

Thanks to inverse square law, not even a Dong-Feng 5 is big enough to affect the vast majority of Amerifats.

>tfw 50 miles from NYC, gonna drive down and see some nasty shit after that bomb goes off.

German store chain

You literally can not nuke the United States. Sorry, britbong.

If it happens, I don't hold anything against our russiabros

And you have to remember one thing, russian have endless Syberia with food and water, and you don't.So nukes turn you into a radioactive ashes in any case

Why would they nuke us for economic turmoil. Doesn't make sense. They were in worse straights when the USSR collapsed but none of you youngish remember that. Don't worry, nothing will happen.

Probably getting ready for pakistan and india conflict to boil over, and all hell to break loose

what time roughly?

No you will be dead from radiation

LIDL it's a brand like walmart in US

Forgot pic, they're (((closed))) for renovations but it's only 3 days. Wtf shit is this,3 day remodelling? I think the bigbommbomm is on the 6th,look they calm the goy by promising 20 off organic coffee beans,but now I am scared I will never have them

>There will be white children born days after the bombs fall that will have never have known the simple things you know and like right now.
>Some will survive, completely raised in a nuclear battlezone, watching people from before the nuclear exchange slowly going apeshit.

m-maybe russians would not nuke Istanbul because most of their religious holy sites are here

right guys?

Nuclear bunkers are a meme. Food will run out eventually.

Oh shit I just read that Putin pull out of the non proliferation pact

Make peace of mind on eating humans for it to not be an issue when the time comes, and you will likely survive

Чтo ccытecь? To-тo жe, cкopo вce в тpyхy, пeндocы eбaныe!

nigga what

Hmmm, not sure.

YOU WATCH WHEN THE RUSSIANS GO IN THEIR BUNKERS Cred Forums WILL BE A GHOST TOWN. YOU JUST WATCH!

t. Robby Mook

A poor man's Aldi. There's also Kaufland,which is a poor man's Lidl. Then Penny which is a poor man's Kaufland. All German,run by crypto-jews.
I like Cora myself.

>That feel when Third Wolrd Shithole master race.
Suck to be you guys.

Sure no problem, question is what do I do? Just downright release my inner berzerker and bucther everyone. Escape to forests, jungle, etc or something else?

>609_uu.shtml
Holy shit i didnt believe it at first but this time its actually habbening! Its time to go innawoods.

Its nothing special just a system test.

Nigga is your mom. Fuck off or learning Russian bitch

How can there be a poorer version of Aldi's?

>Fuck off or learning Russian bitch
>learning

the first time i hear from such a system test in this sice. Did this happend before?

You're really retarded if you think Russia doesn't have over-the-horizon radars.

buy land and start farming
get guns
if the country doesn't collapse, or get invaded, we could probably be one of the few producers of food in the world

The usual chabon, we drink mate, we watch the world burn, we remaining entirely irrelevant.

Audio-visual systems of anti-happening system are tested like every 3 days with short messages for last ten years. Also such big trainings happened bach than after Chernobyl and in early 00's.

>They could MAYBE get away with nuking a single city like Aleppo
lmao why would they do this?

Hихyя нeoбычнoгo? У нac cняли вce пpeдпpиятиe и oтпpaвили нa yчeния пo ГO в coceдний мyхocpaнcк. И тaм я yзнaл мнoгo интepecнoгo. И этo в пepвый paз зa пoчти 10 лeт мoeй paбoты тaм.

>"THIS IS HAPPENING. THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE NOT EVEN MENTIONING IT.

...this is a news story from today rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/

The straights are needed for ships, they won't irradiate it. Just conventional bombs. The capital will be first to go though.
I'm hoping they only waste the one nuke.

I'm fucked. I live 10 miles from the largest missile production site in the US.

They only Need one big to trigger yellowstone. I am very sure there is a plan about this in some agency heads.

>40 million civilians
This is not normal
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/syria-white-house-warns-actions-if-russia-won-t-negotiate-n659126
>threatens attacking Russia over Syria
europe.newsweek.com/russia-practices-pre-emptive-missile-hits-west-505931?rm=eu
>COINCIDENTALLY pre-emptive strike excercises starting in russia
>bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-03/u-s-russian-ties-crumble-under-weight-of-syria-nuclear-pact
>NUCLEAR TREATY SUSPENDED
Time to mobilize your 'Ron Paul' image reserves, boys.

This has been an annual drill since 2012. One year it involved 60 million, so this is nothing exceptional.

..thats the Russian Times

are you saying niggers can't spy?

THE CIA AND NSA ARE (((TOTALLY COMPROMISED))).

For fucks sake.

superstation95.com/index.php/world/2166

Hence the missile defence shield in Eastern Europe making US/NATO more belligerent. youtube.com/watch?v=PAPBKWxqlaQ

Worst possible life > death

It's special task for tovarishch Kim Jong-un. Giant red bomb strike once to trigger Yellowstone.

They hide well in the darkness though

Because it would be metal as hell!

Skimmed the thread, has no one suggested we just remotely deactivate the atoms?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37155060

as foretold by Parravicini, there will be nuclear war and we will be spared (maybe not Buenos Aires because he predicted Neuquen would be the lighthouse of the humanity after the fallout). Parravicini was a very accurate seer, so we will be comfy watching the world burn until we start receiving those who survive seeking shelter.

Lil Putin a shit

come home white man

I'm betting it's a meteor strike.

>It's happening
It's never happening

>Source
>Google
That's what I thought.

Honestly, this.

Chill

en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32915549/

Here's the source you filthy nigger.

Prepers in USA are really going to orgasm now, since once against they have found a reason to buy and stack even more food for 10 lives.
What was that board on 4chin again that discusses this preping hobby daily?

As a Londoner I take satisfaction in knowing many, many cucks, blacks, posh cunts, libshits and muslims will die alongside me.

Genuinely don't give a shit.

This is joke. I heard nothing about 40 millions russians. I only heard MChS checked bunkers in Moscow

Can't, too rooted. But god damn it importing mate is a bitch and a half at times.

oh i'm sorry i frogot "the red scare" never went away for some people. Of course if it comes out of russia its an overt lie and maybe even directly malicious...in your mind. Ok if fearmongering is what you want, here express.co.uk/news/world/717446/russia-evacuate-40-million-people-emergency-drill-vladimir-putin-ww3 enjoy..

Find a group of 7-10 ppl, if you somehow begin to starve, eat the first one dying of starvation then advocate to hunt other humans from outside the group. Eat those who refuse for weaklings. Repalce the eaten members with ppl ok on feasting humans. Grow into community.

honestly, nope
globalresearch.ca/moscow-prepared-for-possible-nuclear-attack-statement-of-russian-emergency-situations-ministry-emercom/5549105

Only Russia has doomsday sibs you moron. Radiated atmosphere will turn off US subs communications, and they arent as stealth as you rhink. In fact without Aegis those subs cant do shit other than attack first.

HURRR FUCKING DURRR
>"2013 drill involved 60 million people"
>"ANNUAL DRILL"!!!!
WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?

Real fucking believable.

Get out nigger.

Uggh I have a feeling we might have to fend off multiple invasions, got any place where to get guns?

First strike is definitely NOT off the table, idiot. The government is actually spending $873 BILLION on a new first strike Long Range Standoff Missile, the new B-21 Raider bomber to carry it, and a brand new ICBM missile model.

Idiots, every year it is emergency alarm in Russian towns, people learn what to do etc. Nothing to worry about.

>this

>IT'S HAPPENING TODAY
>NO, IT'S HAPPENING TOMORROW
>NO, IT'S HAPPENING NEXT WEEK
>NO, IT'S HAPPENING NEXT YEAR
I'm getting sick of this shit. It's never happening.

Isnt this like annual thing in russia? this is just an exercise for nuclear attack

>implying Putin won't use this event strategically in order to be more bold with power projection

Stop calm yourself, time to face the nuke like a man

>canada
I'd be more worried about the millions of cancer patient refugees

honestly fuck walls build a moat

screencap me calling you a stupid faggot

this year, please fire the missiles

please

This. Happening fags are freaking out over nothing. Also cold war level bunkers won't stop modern nukes

Im sure they do. But YOU dont have a strategy

>implying nukes have changed since the cold war.

Nope.

i still don't understand why man in video says about these exercises in Moscow for 40 millions, while Moscow population is oficially 12 millions (15-20 millions irl).
No, it's not annual thing, we do such an exercises only in school in case of fire. I don't see anything about it in our media. Pol you make me feel uncomfy.

it's a drill faggots

im going to abandon this board holy jizznuggets the retardation is hitting an all time ultra retard level

LET IT BEGIN

Shh let happening fags freak out

Ambush military and police. There was a case not so long ago where one soldier was found killed outside his base and stripped of weapons and vest. But is probably better if you can join yourself to an already formed militia rather than ambush and loot it.

>tfw you live in shit third world country and don't need to worry about shit

Don't worry your sacrifice will help usher in a new golden age for humanity

Are you fucking kidding me? I just got a fucking job in which I was going to prepare for the happenings in Whithin a month. Guns, ammo, food, supplies and shelter. They better fucking wait.

>>sauce plz
>Google.
I did search on Google News and all sources are dodgy. Of course, you already know that, otherwise you would have copy-pasted the fucking link faggot.

For Africans. They will overrun the earth like orks in 40k.

I've heard in this year we will train jumping speed in cryogenic capsule.

kak dela rebiyta

niggers will colonize the world, you're welcome.

That shitposting license looks fake

How are they going to get off their continent?

trips of truth

make it happen, kek.

niggers can do something when they are ordered to do so, but forced women quotas will kill any functioning institution.

I live in the far south east of the UK, i should be safe, only where i am, all around me, i will see nukes, i would be able to see the Blasts on all major British and French city's.

It would be the most horrific and amazing thing I'll ever witness, guess i need to think about if i want to live after.

They do it every year so when they do it for real nobody would be able to tell the difference.

no please, just one more month! I'm moving to the countryside!

ships. made of wood, you know, like ancient people did it

>ITS HABBABBIBIBING
>not a single fucking thing happening

Can't fucking wait til Hiromoot washes this board away

pol is extremely desperate right now and going through extreme physical happening withdrawal because of the Wikileaks disaster.
If for example Putin showed up on TV with a drop of sweat on his brow we would probably all ejaculate straight through our pants and dent the undersides of our desks
we will grasp at anything in this condition

>91463918
And the last and only thing that protects us all from the Nuclear Apocalypsis is Ukrainian Army!
Ukrainians stand stong and proud on the way of Putin's hungry hords protecting people of civilized world like they did it in 1940's against Hitler's threat!
All hail to Ukraine!

P.S. And don't forget to make a small donation to the Guardians of Civilization - Ukraine's Armed Forces

Yeah ancient PEOPLE not ancient niggers

When is the VP debate?

They'll probably build them out of plastic

Appear strong when weak, and weak when strong, my friend. Deception is a very effective field to be proficient in. The US is truly the master in the Art of War.

Uh, why didn't i hear about it?

This

Stayed up all night to watch Hillary die. Now I have to stay up all day. Thank god got meth and mountain dew.

> be me
> own a 54 ft sailboat
> have water maker and 5 months of food stocked.
> zero fucks given

anyway made of what, now the can learn our expreience and easily leave their continent if we will leave our free space.

which wikileaks disaster? what they promised?

We hope so too Satan.

i just want to die quickly. finally no happenings anymore, peace.

please, have you seen the "boats" they use to get to Europe?
Obviously they aren't capable of making anything and try to ducttape abandoned wrecked ships

>let's fuck up our economy for no reason
>for no reason
>no reason

There is a reason, senpaitachi.

Me too. Nice troll, op-faggot.

I'm sure you must have some spare Theater Ballistic Missiles lying around that you could donate to them.
I hear the roads are bad this time of year so it would be best to deliver them by air.

>since 2012
When did the Syrian civil war start?

>Dong-Feng 5

anons, calm you tits. Dont buy into another hype. There is no happening coming.

They made an announcement and due to sneaky Alex Jones and some other shills we thought it was going to be an announcement that destroyed Hillary.
But instead it was only Assange saying "happy 10th birthday Wikileaks, hey everybody buy my book"

It was a disaster by Cred Forums standards at least

Looks like a Cred Forums's idea of fingerbox.

I think they're legitimately afraid of what would happen if Killary won and are preparing for the worst. I'm pretty afraid too, 2bh.

>globalresearch.ca

Fucking retard.

Irradiated meat, sure. Enjoy your cancerous tumours, I'd rather just be incinerated

>North Korea actually has a missile called "No Dong"

Ok, it's a tough thing, but someone got to tell you. We don't want you to survive, Sergei. We never liked you.
You too, Dmitriy.

>Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the surface on october 7-8.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/40-million-russians-take-part-radiation-disaster-drill-days-after-us-general-warns-w
One of comments says, US government buys up all avaible radiation treatment drugs, and that US nuke shelters are 99% for government employees, so I guess US anons are all fucked. The government employees are mostly niggers and jews, those are the ones that might survive the war, this is how the anglos disappear forever (same commenter wrote UK have barely any working nuke shelters).

We are probably fucked too, since US jews want to nuke us since 1956 (pic related), who will nuke us now, US, russia, israel, all of them?

too busy sucking down the latest propaganda maybe? this was announced ages ago

lol that looks like a giant stream of liquid shit propelling it

Our seal teams have already taken those out you skinny bitch.

>not WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH
>GIIIIIIBBBBBBSSSSSS!!!!

actually i still misunderstand why pol loves Trump so much, he's populist. I know Shillary is worse (and she will bring only shit to my country) May be they just hope he will bring some surprises and bantz. Or it's just work of daily propaganda (you know, exprience from Russia)

>reworked first (hatespeech)
>reworked second (assault rifles)
>open borders
>citizenship
>marxism
>poverty

You fatassess ruined the world. It's time to ruin yourselves.

>decide to check the prepper-like-forums
>people are already panicking and collecting all their stuff
ayy lads, it was nice knowing you

oh look another nuclear annihilation
yawn

go post this on infowars, where people will actually get scared

It's going to be like the worst Oprah give away ever:

"You get a nuke...and you get a nuke! And you get a nuke!"

>who's laughing about Ryan Lochte now?

Because niggers.
"Law and Order" Candidate
Also, leaving shit countries and WALL against Mexicans.

>You fuckers need to fucking prepare.

Are you fucking kidding me m8? I have been waiting do die and end this pointless life in a nuclear blast for at least 3 years now.
You better not be bullshitting about this, I can't wait for it.

Well shit Igor, I thought we were comrads?

>Being this new
I swear half the people on Cred Forums nowadays would literally vomit if they knew what use to go on here.

Radiation drugs only work for some specific types of radiation from some very specific isotopes. Hint: Useless for nuclear weapons.

It wasn't us, the average Joes

It was (((them)))

If Putin and United Russia fail due to economic collapse, CPRF will be there to leap in and pick up the pieces, being the second largest party in Russia - this means a restoration of the USSR

>Live a mile from this place
>meet apocalypse comfortably
gubernya63.ru/swf/stallin2.swf

Doesn't a gun cost like $500.000.000 in poor Argentina these days?

Whether you believe in MAD or Limited Exchange, automatic (usually limited) retialiation is smart.
All Russia has to do is kill the leadership when they are in DC

Good one, user. Keep em coming!

but he can't bring back some GM factories, it's unreal. Wall would be good, yes.

I can't speak for Cred Forums itself but the appeal of Trump is that the USA has had the same group of oligarchs controlling everything from behind the scenes since at least the middle of the Cold War, and they have caused disaster after disaster for the country and the world, many people have long wanted the chance to vote for somebody who isn't one of the two parties' awful candidates.
Trump represents the realization of that chance.
And the chance to reject PC, war for Oil, globalization, TPP, all the things which the government decided was going to happen and never gave the people a chance to decide for themselves.
He represents a chance to break the stranglehold on American politics.
Maybe he'll be a disaster but each vote for him is a message sent to the back room rulers of America that says "I will resist you"
and now I've outed myself as a burger expat

It's symbolism.

Those are Vodka tankers.

THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE END!
Save yourselves you fools!

>Live in SF

Am I fucked? Or is that mostly so cal? Regardless... The homeless will roam the streets looking for blood. Glad I live on a hill

Now, now, pal. Where you're going, you don't need comrades.

>and now I've outed myself as a burger expat
That's okay we all know nips can't into burgerspeak

An economy is the heart of a nation, and post USSR Russia has always been hurting in the economic sector.
Unrestricted economic warfare is in fact warfare. If they think they can destabilize Russia into regime change they are fucking insane, the biggest opposition party is the communist party

None of which will work, but that doesn't really matter since they will never be used and their real purpose is to funnel another 6 gorillion taxpayer dollars to military contractors. (The last big ICBM update failed too, IIRC they're still using Minuteman II.)

Istanbul would get hit with high dispersal nerve agents.
Russia wants Constantinople back. Intact.

Ain't that the truth

>Radiation drugs only work for some specific types of radiation from some very specific isotopes. Hint: Useless for nuclear weapons.
I don't know what you mean by specific types, there's only three types of radiation to pick from, alpha beta and gamma, and they all kill cells the same way.

>SEAL teams taking out radars hundreds of miles within Russia.
Sure buddy

Not so. The worst radioactive isotope burn themselves out quite quickly. Radiation levels should be down to 'tolerable' levels after about 2 weeks. If you can survive for that long in a shelter youve a good chance of making it, though the longer the better

The best way to avoid the fallout though is to be in the southern hemisphere as a static band of air at the equator inhibits the air from the north and south hemisphere from spilling over into the other hemisphere.

When does jizz bottle man come back again?

It only works for a specific isotope that accumulate in your thyroid

>tfw I just want america and RU to be friends
>Hillary wants to start a war with russia
>trump admires Putin's ruthlessness

It's not too hard to understand if you know America's socioeconomic situation. There's a lot of unease about the 18 Trillion in debt we've amassed, and NOBODY wants a war right now. Trump represents a massive blow to the oligarchy and (I can only speak for myself) at least 4 years of a completely deadlocked administration to prevent any new stupid legislation from getting passed or any new wars from starting.

they won't strike, it's too soon to go all in, and there's no reason to either. With Russias new advanced jammer that they have (supposedly) they now have an edge again militarily.

I want this not to happen.

first link in google dude
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/radiation-sickness/basics/treatment/con-20022901

the drugs are to stop radioactive iodine uptake by the thyroid, and to chelate / bind with certain heavy metal radioisotopes and cause them to be expelled from the body more quickly to limit damage.
So what he says is correct

Will Snowden be evacuated too?

Underrated post

>tfw 44 miles from the nearest big city so I'm mostly safe from the blasts and as long as I stay under ground I'm safe from the radiation in the air after a week or two

Level3, at&t, Verizon, sprint are all having voice service outages right now.

Business phone service is down nationwide

My office is freaking out

Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

"What pisses? That is believed to buy all John TPIN, pendosy fucking!"

But Trump himself is oligarch too. Don't you feel something wrong in all this story? I don't want to be rude, i just want to know more truth.
And he is from GOP. Before previous week i didn't know there is two more candidates.
How is it to be white minority in Japan? (if you're white lol)

nuclear winter is fictional

the resulting cloud of dust could cause moderately cooler temperatures for less than a year

>IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>(1)
yeah, happenes almost every year that a whole country shuts down for 3 days, huh?

ok, thats for the bite the bait part, now a whole other thing.

Why are the shills pushing their "it is nothing" meme always a happenign is coming? Yeah, somehow i know the answer to it. Meme magic isnt something only pol use.

How come i know nothing of this?

Oh wait, i bet the source is Dailymail

>why live in mad max

it would be fun desu

if you had the chance to nuke the USA with all the SWJ, uncolonized africentric universities, bronies and everything else that is wrong with the dying western cuck world afraid of change and to afraid to fight for their convenient lifestyle would you do it? And why would it be fucking immedietly?

Putin senpai will save the world.

They do this shit all the time. It's a national preparedness thing. It's a less lazy version of our emergency broadcast system and fire drills.

Either way, I'm heading the Europe on vacation tonight so fuck you guys and enjoy Fallout 5.

Ah, you guys are talking about isotopes, not radioactive decay. Slight difference.

Russia's economy will catastrophically grind to a halt for 3 days.

bullshit

>No other nation has ever done such a widescale drill in history.

they aren't putting people in bunkers

Possibly to prevent widescale panic, but most likely out of pure fucking stupidity.

because russia is being silent on it for good reasons, they shouldn't care about any other country.

Well, considering this is Cred Forums, chances are, they would consider a fucking bucket of Provansal EZhK as a source.

It's just a drill. With shit like Chernobyl, Russia knows the taste of nuclear fallout and wants to be able to protect its people, since, you know, so many world superpowers have nukes.

It's a fucking drill. We have similar drills here in the US. This means absolutely fucking nothing, you all sound like the doomsday cults that sprout up every year saying "ITS GONNA HAPPEN THIS YEAR"

It's. A. DRILL.

We haven't done anything. Globalists have taken out hard work and subverted the fuck out of our nation. We need to hang them. Tbh kinda our fault for doing nothing but eating burgers

>Strategically, this would be the perfect opportunity to attack the U.S/West with an ICBM. It would end the war before it begins against a completely unprepared superpower while 1/3rd of all Russia's citizens are completely safe and stocked up against possible retaliation. If Putin truly is smart and ruthless, then this is his time to strike.

This is so retarded it makes my head hurt. Is there some sort of shared psychosis that infects the alt-right? You idiots need to renew your Thorazine prescriptions.

No. The CIA and NSA must clearly be working for the Russians. Oh wait no it's Israel....no wait it's China.

Please drink a bottle of bleach.

One way in which the older US stockpile may have "changed" is no longer yielding what they're supposed to. They used to periodically do below-ground tests so they knew for sure, now they make an educated guess using sophisticated computer modelling.

It's true that he's rich and powerful, but the fact that the entire political establishment and media is aligned against him suggests that he's not part of (((them))), and personally the antiglobalization platform he is running on is something I believed myself long before I knew about his campaign.
But yes, it is conceivable that it could be a trap. But if Trump is a grassy field that may have a landmine buried in it, Hillary is by comparison an enormous pile of TNT with a lit fuse lying right in front of us. I would prefer the option that at least has a possibility that it does not lead to utter ruination.
He is GOP in name only, they did everything they could to block him and his policies do not match theirs.

being a white minority in Japan isn't bad at all, better than being a white minority in the European caliphate at least

>Lock 40 million Russians in bomb shelters.
>Forget where the keys are.

Hilarity ensues.

kek

Most of the radioactive isotopes really only affect certain groups...i.e. Strontium and cesium affect the young because they are taken up by cattle during feeding and expressed through milk. Regardless of delivery method: The body confuses them with calcium, this is basically why bone cancers spike after a radioactive incident.

This is particularly dangerous for individuals rapidly building bone mass, i.e. children.

As stated some mimic iodine and are taken up by the thyroid, these affect a larger segment of the population. Most decay rapidly, or can be easily handled and buried by heavy equipment.

Around Christmas time, of course.
This is Cred Forums

True, these isotopes inside the body would probably all be causing damage mainly by alpha radiation

I want this to happen so badly, but it wont happen.

K. Keep me po

I've been telling you faggots about Putin's Mt. Yamantau for almost ten years now. News of it were available as far back as 2000. Its the worlds most massive nuclear bunker and there is little to no information about it except satellite photos and the fact it exists.

Russia HAS to cause nuclear war, it is their last asset, without that they fall apart in 5 years and a liberal democracy takes over the Kremlin

Screencap this post so that researches prowling through ancient server remnants can stumble upon it in 1000 years

That's not what Happening threads are about though

Thats just what they look like to moron new fags

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fOGOazmMtw

Enjoy yourselves /k/omrades, if the end is near so be it.

what time? I don't wanna go to work.

Underrated

>bunkers
probably gas chambers tbqh

The limits of radar is when hitting the ocean

Sorry I'm stupid only the heavy elements can emit alpha particles, lighter ones like cesium are beta and gamma only

Because this drill is so secret that even Russian media know nothing about it.
Seems like I'm one of unlucky 100 millions who weren't invited to the drill, and somehow don't know even single person who knows about it.

It's happening every time in parallel universes, you're just not able to be conscious in the universe where it didn't.

unless you curve the beams

>implying i would not read

>whites were 40% of world population
>kill each other and dissolve empires
>finish the job by nuking themselves
We really have ourselves to blame.

kek

>He's sick of this shit

Nah he's not saying that. He's just saying they don't care about plebs just like any other government. Nothing new

Stalins purge 2.0 ?

>unless you curve the beams
UHF and VHF are line of sight signals. HF radar actually does "curve", and is used for OTH (over the horizon) radar.

>implying I want to survive
Have fun dying slow fools, I'll be a vapor shadow

seriously.

why not just nuke the middle east and africa.

you could probably do it with magnets somehow, I'm not really sure how they work though

dear putin, please nuke all major western cities a.k.a cultural marxist shitholes.

thanks

That would be a stupid move, they would die from the radiation immediately after exiting their bunkers.

This is why I'm voting for Hillary. Kek can't do it all on his own, we must do our part.

On it bro.

sauce?

>Most western countries have a population completely unversed in Nuclear attacks and how to survive them.

pfff, easy: just
> duck & cover

>cuck & dover

there are a lot nu-male beta fags lurking around here.

dont scare them like that user.

cuck & over

>fixed

Do you have any idea what it would take to put 40 Million people into nuclear bunkers. The logistics, the organization, the pre-planning and the amount of time necessary to actually accomplish this.

The average government can't process ten people in a day and you think it can get 40 million in nuclear bunkers in less than a day, keep them there for 3 days and have them home by Friday night to get fucked up on vodka and Russian prostitutes?

>Moreover, no one, in the entire history of human existence, has ever put 40 million people into bomb shelters over a three day period as some sort of half-assed "exercise." The entire economy of Russia will grind to a complete halt. The cost and logisitcs involved in doing this is . . . . astronomical.

If they started now, they might get them all in there by 2018, but I doubt it.

They'd just blast the door open idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=tgtfO0sTg-g

nothing happens, relax brother

It's October 4th, all quiet here.......

>aaaaaaaand no source
>GO OUTSIDE!

Like how they were prepared on 9/11?