Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums

red-pill me on the foreign legion

any experiences? advice?

i speak very average french already and am physically fit, 26 y/o

i know about the entry process - what else can you tell me.

cheers

1. Amerifags are #1 for desertion, so if you are one, give up.

2. You won't be allowed to drive a car for at least 5 years.

3. 30-40% of the people will be French or otherwise civilized, most of he rest will be eastern-European meatheads.

4. The basic training is no different from standard French infantry, which consists in 50km/day marches for a week.

5. Officers and NCOs can hit you and they will slap, punch, and kick you as often as they will speak to you.

Etc.

...why? Why would you want this?

Why not the Australian army?

Go Australian marines you limey faggot

>#1 for desertion

Can you elaborate?

OP here

been to prison before, none of this is a problem

i dont want to fight for australia
i dont want to fight for france
i only want to fight for the legion

thanks for the replies, any further information is appreciated.

am used to working 20+ hour days and getting my sleep where i can due to working at sea

am used to being lonely due to working at sea

am used to hard physical work due to being an amatuer boxer

the legion seems like the place for me, how old will they take you? 26 y/o and i feel a bit long in the tooth....

is it worth a shot?

The Legion has the highest rate of desertion, the most "civilised" applicants are those who desert the most, hence usa is on the top of the list.

There was a légionnaire on Cred Forums some days ago, if he's still around that could be cool, I like fucked up stories.

Knock yourself out, shitstain. You already have most the thought process done and settled. What are you looking for asking on pol? If you got a boner for it, do it.

just hanging out sucking myself off

was hoping a current or ex-legionnaire might post

you're right

just need to keep working at sea until i can get a ticket to france

i honestly wish you the best of luck

you wont last a week, trust me. had a good friend who joined. fit guy, almost never scared, good stamina, said it was hell and tried to escape but... he's dead now (true story)

I see. That's a little disappointing to hear. C'est la vie.

tell me more

i survived prison and life while others died around me, why should the legion be any different

this is the kind of poster i was waiting for

tell me more

Worth looking at, at least.

>Doesn't want to fight for France
>Doesn't realise that's exactly what the legion does.

let me start of with saying that NOTHING i say can be 100% accurate. the story comes from things i know and things i have heard from mutual friends and his relatives. so things can be exaggerated or the opposite. as soon as he listed he became property, and i dont mean like prison state property, i heard they can do whatever they want with you. beatings, extreme punishment and mental abuse are daily things if you dont follow rules 100% since you been to jail i assume (dont take it personally) that rules and authority are not your strong point so you'll definatly have hard time. and we are not even talking about the hardship of the training, now i dont have many specifics on that but i assume its not that far away from special forces type stuff. i remember he called a mutual friend of ours and said on the phone he wanted out beceause its almost inhumane what they put you trough. i dont know to much of the details but i know his brother went to his base (southern france apperantly) where he picked him up and took him away in the back of his trunk after he escaped the compound. they spared no recourses looking for him and after a couple of months they found him (in belgium) in the meantime he got married and stuff but that did not matter, the french legion basicly told the belgian goverment fuck off he's our property and he has to come back, and he did. i know peronally when he got out offically he wasnt the same person anymore. he was litterly fearless, he didnt care for his live anymore and he got caught up in bad shit and bad people and got himself killed eventually. i could give more details but i like to keep it discrete in case someone here from belgium would recognise the story. (lots of typo's but im not in the mood to think to much right now)

A friend of someone I know was in the legion. Met him quite a few times. Massive guy I'm tall 6'4 but he's 6'6 and built like a barrel.
Had quite a few stories to tell. He was a sniper. He always let people finish their smokes before taking them out and stuff like that.
I believe he was kicked out for breaking the geneva convention. Him and his spotter were taking out a few guys. After shooting some of them the last guy dropped his weapon and put his hands up. The legion guy and his spotter flipped a coin to decide who would go out to the building and bring the guy in. The spotter lost and had to go out. As he was approaching the surrendered guy the guy on the ground picked up his weapon and shot him. The guy I know was by then running towards them and the terrorist guy surrendered again thinking he could get away with it. But the guy I know just went up to him and popped him in the head. Can't remember if the spotter died, but I believe this was the reason the guy I know was relieved of service.

I'm planning on going too user, Can't fucking stand this shithole anymore

Time for a new life

thanks for the reply

in respectful response to your answer; i thrived under prison conditions, my life hasnt had that kind of stability since i returned to reality; this is part of my wanting to join.

i wouldn't want to commit a crime just to have that again; prison is hell - i just know that was good for me in retrospect.

thankyou for the story about your friend

i would be inclined to believe it, sorry to hear, thanks for the tale

better than fighting for the bloody babies the UK spawned; our last prime minister was a fucking royalist - what the fuck

Hail Caesar!

>you will never build society from the ground up under a militaristic authoritarian group where the strongest thrive and everyone is united for the greater good of Caesar

Why do you get up?

Foreign Legion was parked in North AFrica by France after they had to take over in order to stabilize the region.

Barbary Wars - fought to force Africa to end slavery, in particular the kidnapping and enslavement of white Europeans. Europe didn't really care about Africans enslaving Africans, but the problem of enslaving whites had grown into the millions.
When Africa didn't behave after the 1st Barbary War, they had to go back for the 2nd, but this time France stayed to make sure Africa's shit was stopped for good. And thus the Foreign Legion was born. Part of their job was to rout out remaining pockets of slavery.

You can give any name you want when you sign up, no background check conducted. It's perfect to change your identity if you want to forget your life so far.
After a few years of service, you're granted french citizenship for services rendered, whether you fought or not.
Training is way worse than regular army.
When they show up for ceremonies like the 14th of July, they carry a fucking hatchet.
They are trusted to guard the shuttle launch site in French Guyana, not the army. Why not the army? Because sometimes soldiers hesitate to shoot. Legionnaires don't.
Oh, and you will have to learn french otherwise they kick you out.

>When they show up for ceremonies like the 14th of July, they
pretty nice uniform with beards

In the hopes that maybe one day my dream will be realized.