Is it possible for me to get a white girlfriend?

W-We gave our swastika symbol to the Nazis didn't w-we?

>indian
>posts on Cred Forums
>asks pol if he can get a white girlfiend

No

I'm thinking they found it in some old book

Also, why mad about this

Yes if you go to Canada.

>we gave our swastika symbol to the Nazis didn't w-we?

Nope. Indo-Europeans have employed that symbol for thousands of years.

Sorry Raj, most self respecting white girls don't find brown men attractive.

>that flag
NO
FUCK OFF

>that flag
NO
FUCK OFF

>POO IN LOO
>O
>O
>I
>N
>L
>O
>O

what's wrong with Indian girls? I"ve seen some cute ones. Anyway, the answer is no.

POO

Well, maybe if something is done about that whole Pakistan thing.

I've got a based Indian buddy who landed a cute-as-fuck Swiss girl. He's smart, successful, and as westernised as it gets.

Rise to the top.

You gave Europa nothing but a good formation of SS volunteers who were brave and fought well. The Hakenkreuz is not yours alone.

>that flag
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Depends on how white you are. If you can pull off a bonger accent you could probably get some anglo slag on your pecker

No he fucking couldn't. It's the Polish slags who are selling their wombs and bodies for visas. We're just the dumb cunts whose taxes pay for both sets of parasites to live in a first world nation.

Yes it is. There is one step you have to complete before this.
>get rich
Then you can get any gf of any colour.

However, things were not always that straightforward for Panjeet and Hilda! One summer afternoon, Panjeet and Hilda were visiting Hilda's family in Basel. Hilda's mother loved Panjeet, he is smart, successful and clearly westernized!

"Go on, you too! Go get some ice cream from the parlor down the street!"

"Okay mutti!" And off they went!

It was a beautiful day. "I love you so much Panjeet", Hilda said quietly.

"I love you too Hilda", Panjeet whispered back. The cuteness was rife.

Hilda opened her eyes in absolute terror. Panjeet had lowered his fine westernized pants and appeared to be publicly defecating.

"PANJEET WHAT ZE FUCK" Hilda screamed.

"Wot I daught diswas designated shidding street"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"

Officer Rommel saw the ordeal. Panjeet was arrested and spent a night in jail. It was soon established that he was sought in connection to a human trafficking and rape ring operating out of London. He was deported after serving his 10 year sentence.

>actual religions of peace use the svastika as sign of good fortune and well being
>hitler comes along and uses meme magic, puts the symbol on germany's flag
>symbol is demonized by insane democrats
>symbol is now considered hate-speech

really makes you think.

yeah you just cant shit backyard and you have to have money coming out your ears Mr Loo

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D