m.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
youtube.com/watch?v=F7I63sRGsTw
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/
billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxt0_YrQs0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha. We deserve it honestly. We let these nig nogs in here without a second thought and now this happens.

>GLP

ye ..

Maybe Americans are right to have a gun fetish. If this did go down we'd be sitting ducks. I've never even seen a gun in my lfe

I literally cannot imagine anything more funny than thousands of Leftists being butchered like cattle while they bleat about it not being all Muslims. Every single leftist deserves to die in agony. The way the dune coons slaughtered them at the Bataclan--cutting their balls off and choking them to death with them--would be appropriate.

It warms my heart to know that this is inevitable, but it is a great tragedy that so many white people will die in the process.

>mfw keyboard warriors on pol think a european civil war will be like iraqi invasion by usa

the jihadis will plow through europe so easily your head will spin and there will be wins coming out of your heads you will say "please stop winning already our heads are spinning we are tired of winning"

al ahmdullilah

Get one gun

Don't worry Canute. Nordic states are in our area of interests. We'll help You when shitskin uprising ;)

I will gladly move my native Serbia and remove kebab as a soldier in the resistance.

You already know you don't fuck with Eastern Europe. Western Europe is still important to me and I won't sit idly while this happens.

I hate our politicians. These people are dumbest cucks alive. It wouldn't be much of a problem if only leftist were victims but no they have to cuck us all.

But you're Irish?

I have no idea where to get one.

Wouldnt surprise me at all. We have a muslim population of 3M here in Bongland and a system of multiculturalism which gives them free license to radicalise eachother, commit endless crimes (our laws are simply ignored, honour killing, fgm, child rape gangs, the list goes on and on).

Meanwhile over 2500 returned jihadis are already KNOWN to have re-entered the country. Nobody has been refused entry, nobody interned, nobody deported, there are no camps for muslims to be kept in. Internment works, it worked during WW2 and it would work now, for the safety of the native British and those who have come here in the last few decades.

At this point I would say a mass terror attack here is inevitable.

Thanks politicians.

Thank god im armed to the teeth. Let em come, my body is ready

i think you misspelled kebab... again

I want to believe

want to see your beautiful cities in flames

in flames because of your own foolishness

want to see if you will rise from the flames

gleaming metal in hand

and say, 'no more'

i want to see whether the white man is just a meme

>At this point I would say a mass terror attack here is inevitable.

I wish they'd get on with it, we need a few more happenings, the pakis are getting to comfy.

On the other hand muslims are deluded cowards.

Can you explain how this would happen, practically? Like the army would do nothing...

A car bomb is fine too, europaddy.

Tiocfaidh ár lá, Óglaigh na hÉireann go déo.

just shoot potatoes

Thats fucking sad, I can drive about 5 miles to the store and walk out with a shotgun for 300$

>GLP
>"Predicting" dooms that would end us 100 times a year since early 2000s

London Bridges Falling...
thats the sign

I'm not going to take a forum post as gospel (even if it does sound likely) but what would realistically happen after the first happening in the UK and all hell breaks loose?
You can't exactly nuke the problem away and a ground army would need to be absolutely massive, I can't see many of the big countries not using it as an excuse to "help" and get a cut of europe for themselves either.

Are you a japanese female ?
I want to become a japanese citizen, wanna marry ?

It'd be for life though so only say yes if you seriously thought about it.

>I have no idea where to get one.

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/cp/ireland
>Most restrictive gun laws in Europe

Well you can try, I suppose.

Dabiq, Syria is poised to be attacked.. this is the triggering apocolypse city according to Islamic Scripture and ISIS.

What the fuck dude

Mate, just realized that the only way out of the UK on foot is through fucking Calais.....

Don't marry this French cuck , marry me instead.

Funny thing is, we will have to take in the Euro Refugees. Have fun crossing the atlantic on a raft euro fags.

>Haha. We deserve it honestly.
Typical Swedish mentality

They live in Ghettos.
They are not spread out.
The various European armies could thwart a muslim uprising in a three months.

IT'S FAKE RECRUITMENT PROPAGANDA FOR ISIS

There is a number of ISIS fighters in Europe, but not 100.000 and not further 5 mil from countries that actually fight ISIS.

They are simply inflating their own numbers to impress recruits.

In the Arab world, one always joins the stronger faction. To survive. Winners accumulate more man power, losers get betrayed.

You don't fight for a cause, you join the stronger faction to not get killed.

is that fuking godlikeproductions?

What is it like having to bow down to a meme over and over in history?

>do a high school paper about school shootings, gun regulation in finland and public mental health issues without any sympathia towards the shootings and condemn them
>teacher brings the paper to principal who calls police "because they have a protocol that they do it when anything related to school shootings is mentioned or implied"
>receive letter from police few days later that says im not suspected of anything but have to call them to explain myself
>tell the cop that i have no idea why they even did anything and the cop agrees with it and had read the paper i did and couldnt find any threats etc and he says all is ok now

well, now i probably have this info in some secret police record and they wont ever give me a gun permit even if they agree i havent done anything wrong but because of the hypocrisy

tfw cant prepare for the race war

This
It will be a new Kitos War

British Army cant do anything, because the "war" is not being fought by a uniformed state-sanctioned force. It would be like sending the army in against people who were left-handed... they would have to go house to house.

The answer is, for the duration of the present war on terror, to intern all muslims in the UK (for their safety and ours) and to selectively release them once the danger to native Britons has passed...and only once each interned person had been screened for radical tendencies.

Those who were deemed to be a danger should be repatriated via some deal with a country in the middle-east or wherever they are ethnically from.

t. Pls be my nippon gf

Let them come.

We're the only region in Europe that had a serious war in the last 20 years.

We have more guns than people in the country.

And we honestly have nothing to lose.

As I said in /sg/
So, tomorrow Dabiq will see the battle?
Remember that the prophecy isn't "last battle of the Apocalypse". It's "the beginning of apocalypse".
So, if they have any plan for spectacular attacks against EU, it's the right time.
“The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq.”
Last time semites believed a similar prophecy it sparked terror attacks in all the Empire: yes, empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
If they can trigger permanent violence in Europe the same day/week they spoked about a coming apocalypse they have ideologically won.

>without a second thought

Looking to get your shit pushed in, Sven?

This is the best case scenario. Lefties will die en masse/finally be put in their place and white societies will go back to normal. Maybe even reclaim Africa from the commieniggers and finish civilizing it.

The alternative is being softly and silently bred out.

Dubs tell me you should be in the cabinet. March cant come soon enough...

What seem to be the problem here ?

Seriously? I can only imagine what would happen if you criticized Islam in your paper. I wonder why the establishment wants Europe to be Islamic. What would they have to gain? Permanent liberal voting base?

Will you be my qt french gf?

good one!

That's not how it will go down. The people who have demanded open borders will be the weak who get protected by the actual citizens. The ones who put their lives on the line and suffer to make it so the entire world isn't one Islamic shit hole. The Muslims will gladly accept obedient slaves as they have done before.

Cucked.

Tbh I learned even in Canada I can't pull out a knife in self defence if someone is trying to beat me up. I would be charged with assault if I hurt them with it.

>implying 100k is a big number

Is soldiers are untrained, lazy, bad disciplined and don't really know how to fight or properly handle weapons.

Every European can do more after one month of training than an Arab after 6 months.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

ah sure if it's only 3 months

No no, YOU alongside with your cowardly kin deserve it. The rest of us will fight and win. Those prophecies that Europe will be conquered by Islam? We'll prove how a prophecy can be undone.

But remember one thing Sven, this time, the traitors will go first, then the enemy.

Interesting link Kitos war.. I love history.

History always repeats itself unfortunately.

Glad I live in Texas.. everyone has guns.

100k is obviously exaggerated, but remember that Paris and Bruxelles were only 30 people and something like 15 executors
1000 "soldiers" is absolutely realistic as a number

>you will live to see the Europoors reap what they sow

Trump can't come soon enough

>Retard proclaims "it's happening!!!11!1"
>It never actually happens

wrong, skincolor my friend. if it would really go down and i mean REALLY go down we just have to look at the skincolor. hell in WW2 they just pulled the jews trousers down, in that sence it would even be easier.

criticizitng islam is ok as long you do it a cuckish politically correct way. we almost went on the same path with sweden but we didnt thanks to jussi halla-aho becoming popular in 2007 when finnish msm took his bait and he BTFO'd the delusional multiculti peoples only using his blog and argumentation skills

he is now in EU parliament

and these faggots will target civilians specifically. will be a bloodbath if true.

>nothing to lose
No welfare, no migrants, it's as simple as that.

Haven't you ever watched Sons of Anarchy? Just find a Real IRA member and ask if you can buy an AK.

Will America save us?

But i am a male.
I cannot be your "cutie french girlfriend".
Are you a japanese female in visit in Austria ?

Is army trained to fight, shoot, bomb in their own home cities, endangering tens of thousand civilians with an opponent who specifically can use them as living shields and slaughter them completely without remorse or pause?
Consider that in modern history there is no precedence because even the most onsane armies never targetted civilians.
Breaking down of infrastructure and utter chaos is assured with population that never seen even basic training. I was always surprised that when jihadist bombed something, they never subsequently bombed the poety gathering for the fallen. The civil order would simply disintegrate.
The weapons are absolutely no problem, eastern Europe is full of them, and you can literaly just hop in a car, drive to ukrainian border, buy them from some hohol for broken penny and then drive, completely uninterupted all the way the the hearth of Paris.
As for jihadis, ISIS would be chock full of retards if they didn't use crisis to infiltrate. In a matter of fact, it is such a mess that they could really transfer all of their forces to Europe unopposed.
Being from family with ties to Internal affairs ministry I knew that the only ones who in the beginning did any kind of effective screening were czech and slovac policemen on the greece border. The rest of the force didn't even knew proper procedures.

>Are you a japanese female in visit in Austria ?
not him but yes

about like /pol though. some people post retarded shit, others post stuff that gets you thinking

Leave it to the roach mentality folks.
>Raid

>2014

can't wait for Europe to be destroyed

>Thinking the government doesn't know about anything grand scale
Our forces are catching groups of as little as 2 and 3 people planning to do shit and you actually think something massive is feasible?

Impossible.

Every Muslim would be rounded up and put into 'camps' so they can 'concentrate'

Don't be bringing sensible rational thought into this alt right safe space dude.

Ah, yes, America will send their gen. Wesley Clark who will be yelling 'There is no place in Europe in 21st century for ethnically pure state' as he bombards us to oblivion.

You little scamp, are you trying to joke ay my expense ?

>But i am a male.

Just tuck it and it's fine

>believing every anecdotal story you read on the internet
You would be stupid not to be paranoid about the Kikes, the ZOG and their plan for a NWO.
But this is obviously bullshit. If you've ever known a muslim you'd know they lie and overexaggerate like it's their second nature. If you seriously believe 5 MILLION islamic soldiers you're a fool

I would travel to Canada just to bash your smug fucking skull in you fucking pussy

Not arguing your point, but the main draw as to why they catch those small groups, is because they behave in stupid ways. As bataclan and other incidents have shown, they don't always do so.

It wouldn't be a war because Europe would just welcome it. Hell, they're governments would probably help the Jihadis assume role as standing military.

Thy wouldn't be able to fight in Europe if we wanted to end them. US has military all over the country.

Fuck you svenne cuck! You might've chosen suicide by acceptance of immigration inavasion, but don't try to tell us all of us are as utterly hopelessly irreversible cucked as you! People like you brought this upon the rest of us and I'm not sure if I'll speak up for you when the angry nationalist mobs demand your deaths along with the shitskins

nice proxy nigel

roaches havent been on Cred Forums for a couple months now

>I will gladly move my native Serbia and remove kebab
...then what the fuck are you doing in Leafyland, you fucking leper!?

>toothpaste talking shit
don't come here m8 we hate your kind

I can't wait to watch Europe burned from its own stupidity

>even the most onsane armies never targetted civilians.
Never heard of the nazis?

Europe is on course for demographic suicide. This is honestly a best-case scenario.

Nah don't worry. If something real happens we'll "clean house" and send a real general to help.

That's the time they registered

I am sorry, but i am not homosexual and wish to have children.
I can only marry a female ( which incidentally is also a japanese citizen ), i hope you understand and do not feel too bad.

I am sure you will have ample opportunities to fulfill your desire considering the current situation. The emigration from France can only raise and raise and raise as the ethnic replacement accelerate and France turn into a third-world country.

This, if the OP image is to be believed, there is no standard rules of engagement.
No formal military is prepared to combat a totally 'domestic' (I use this term lightly) insurgency/uprising.
It would quickly devolve from combat to racial profiling and racial exclusion.
But it is the future that the God damned EU wanted with their forced migration policies.
Enjoy the blood bath, because the 4th Reich will rise out of the ashes.

The army of pretty much any EU nation could put down such a Muslim uprising with ease. Muslims wouldn't have:

>air superiority
>tanks
>proper firearms and equipment
>command structure

They would get annihilated

RIP

Too bad.

I hope it's true. at this point, a total race war, even one that we lose, would be better than status quo

Europe is not one person that says we want refugees. Death and suffering of the innocent should not be wished just because the gov and a bunch of indoctrinated leftists wants so. C'mon burger, you're better than this.

All that shit helped so much in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, didn't it?

From 2014?

Still relevant in that is shows the thinking of mudslimes.

The next few years in europe will.be very bad, but itll be worae once the moslema start to infiltrate the government like in london. Once you hit about 30% moslem, they demand things, and you cuck euro-trash will do anything for your pet camel fuckers.

Wont happen in America, we have guns. Guns are the answer. It puts power into the individuals hands not some all knowing government entity

Fuck off turk roach u don't get it nearly all the white men in the nation hate u swines. We are civilised and when the curtains drawn we will fuck you up. Your out numbered and in the case if a jihadi military uprising our government would call us in and expect to get slammed.

That magazine used to be so good.

this user is trying way too hard :^)

This will be assymetrical warfare though, something standard armies have a notoriously hard time dealing with. This user is right it will quickly devolve to racial profiling and genocide because there will be no other way to tell friend from foe.

Naw, too busy fighting a civil war. You can do what you want over there, our own corrupt government will have forced our hand over here, so we'll be a little occupied.

It says it was posted today. The poster has had an account since 2014 you idiot

This. Its probably the best case scenario for Europe. Beats breeding and living with them.

I got banned from glp for supporting trump...

Liberal mentality was hindering actual proper military action. In the event of homelands being properly put under threat that wouldn't be an issue people would be blood thirsty it'd be a right bloodbath.

Are you kidding me? The US has entire fake cities devoted to training for urban combat. Troops train in actual cities with alarming frequency.

You don't shit about our cuntree obviously, m8o. KYS you're trash

nice

Your countrymen wanted to join the EU, goy. Don't know what can be said.

you can hide a terror cell, you can't hide a regiment.

what we know, the French secret services have ca. 11-15 thousand radicals registered, but they are not detaining them. Yet.

we would just cordon off the areas and starve them.

over there it was about winning hearts and minds.

here it will be simple cleansing, without care for global public opinion.

Because of all those planes and tanks the US was able to come out victorious against muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan...oh wait.

Take the organised bit with a grain of salt but I absolutely believe they are sitttng around in Calais talking about when they take over. It's whether they can get their shit together is the question.

I'm just being honest.
Love can always bloom later, it's really easy to trigger it when you understand brain chemistry a little bit in fact.

You can make a potato gun for a few quid m8

this
10k wehrmacht soldiers with equipment from 1942 would rekt them easily

America, please send guns.

Thanks.

Kill yourself, oh wait, let me help you out, faggot

I don't know what's so alarming about that tinfoil user.

"This is totally true: a friend of a friend of a frenchfag read it on some paranoia muslim forum so I posted it on an International lie weaving board" - The Post

I was born in Canada. Glad I was born here. Serbia is a fucking shithole but its still my first language, I didn't know English till the age of 4. Of course I think and dream in English now.

Homeland is where I belong though and I would defend it if needed.

Cuck

We have progressives in a corrupt government bringing in third worlders (central/South America, Africa, and the ME) hand over fist. Listen and believe when I state we are in no better situation.

Shit will get violent all over.

Urban Warfare and counterinsurgency is a central part of any modern fighting force.

Nothing is going to happen

If the Muslims were smart they would strike soon, because when they start tipping over 50% of the population in European country's, the natives will vote in Fascist leaders to remove them anyway.

Enjoy being a minority in your own county

Did Nazis go from door to door and just shot everyone they found? I know there were certainly exceptions, but for most normal people the indiscriminate killing of civilians would be just too much violence to psychically handle.
Jihadis are different. When did you last saw an european force cutting off heads of the living enemies and giving the head to play with to children?

Fake cities with fake populations,
I'm talking about Europe.
If this occurred in the US, the solution would be to cordon off Dearborn MI, transport all 'Foreign Aligned Potential Combatants' into the Dearborn exclusion zone and wall it off.
Return in 20 years to clean up.

The environment is completely different. European commanders know the terrain, have access to security camera information from the government, have access to spy information from Five Eyes and other intelligence agencies, have access to cutting-edge military equipment, and can deploy in virtually every part of every country in the EU.

It's also not like these terrorists would be actively supported by communities in the countryside, either, like they are in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, etc.

See above. Tons of advantages to fighting in Europe

pls b ma ai gf: the post.

To be fair the wars were over in less than a month. But the security operations are what failed because "hearts and minds" is liberal white savior fantasy.

>unknown

>close to Paris in what you could call a ghetto
>we are only few whites here but no racial problems...

Oh you... Dear Lord.

Let Jihadists wipe out leftists, then we wipe them out.

>tfw world wars are always fought on european land
kek

if the shit hits the fan why the fuc would you leave you fucking traitor. stand and fight and bleed if you must, but england gave you life and you should be willing to give it back.

Uuuhhhh... Yea, fucker!

I have two guns, both desogned for urban combat. Oh, and the rounds... The many thousands of rounds waiting to slaughter the traitors and shitskins... The rounds...

>born to late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the galaxy

Born just in time to genocide mudslimes.

Feels so good.

We surrender, just mutually destroy each others and leave us out of this mess please

GLP where downie /x/ tards came from

Are you retarded? The US could have turned these shitholes into glass if they wanted to.

>Implying Muslims are that organised

Kek.

They're a brown rabble. Nothing more. They are only an issue because we let them be one in the cucked West.

there is no way they could make such a big operation work without it being found out by the countries intelligence services or some shit.

Not happening

Do you think UK, GER, SWE, FRA, NTHL, BELG Military's have plans in place to deal with Muslim uprisings already?? they must do, they can't be so stupid as to not to.

Yeah, black flags of khorasan and shit right? ISIS's magazine is called Dabiq. This is all about fulfilling their version of revelations or something. Fucken Koran is Christian fan fiction.

In your own cities? Against likely your own citizens, because yes, how will you tell a civilian from a jihadi in civil clothes?

>huge event coming soon in the UK

0 pakis in my town

hope they wipe out all the stinky commie cunts before getting torched by the queen's own

bring it on shitheads. the sooner we can start the cleansing the better.

Well yeah because they had the will to fight and a govt that didn't restrict them. Give ANY of our western militaries a free week or little or no ROE and all of ISIS would be bombed, napalmed, gassed, and every living thing killed.

We have the ability, and the drive to mercilessly destroy our enemies completely, we just are hobbled by our governments that want the chaos this sows.

Oh, i'd marry an artificial intelligence without hesitation, as long as she have a japanese citizenship.

We're not there yet though !

Somalia was a disaster though. It will be similar. Besides I expect this to happen during December so the US won't have strong leadership in place to respond correctly.

Europe will fall. But why do we fall? To pick ourselves up. If history has taught me anything its that you don't fuck with Europe.

But thas rayciss

ot it's only muslims, thought it was nuclear warfare between roossia and the us. fine them bring it on, deus lo vult

>I've never even seen a gun in my lfe
If you've never heard a gun of any significant caliber being fired then you are in for a surprise. Even wearing shitty double ear protection isn't enough.

The whole fucking world mocks us every day because of our guns. Now we arent looking so dumb now that the elite are trying to serve the west to mudslimes on a silver platter.

Faggot!
>not killing every shitskin you see.

The Dutchfag is right, they´re still nothing more than monkeys with guns.

I'm not that worried, we can just flood half this country and watch the roaches drown.

Only if Trump is elected.

This is honestly the best scenario Europe could hope for. It would wake them up. As it stands at the moment they're just looking at a slow and steadily divided continent with no go zones like America and a diluted gene pool with inbred desert rats

As it stands right now, those people are there to stay in Europe, they're not going anywhere

They aren't even 5% and we're already doing that. Although I guess it's a reaction on what's happening outside the country.

>the indiscriminate killing of civilians would be just too much violence to psychically handle.

I won't shed a single tear because, in the end, you did it to yourselves by allowing those merchants to rip out your spines and bend the knee. FUCK YOU AND YOUR COWARDICE.

This. Aquafresh is right. The problem is not what they can do (which is close to nothing, barring the element of surprise in an attack), but how many of them there are in Europe.

God I hope they make a move. I'm tired of peace I honestly am. Modern life is so dumb and monotonous and depressing. In a way I'd respect the Mozzies if we could just have a proper riot / civil unrest / war with one another.

>The army of pretty much any EU nation could put down such a Muslim uprising with ease.
If it was on the side of the natives, yes. Then again if the governments were loyal to their people muslims wouldn't have entered in large numbers in the first place.

But this is the best thing that could ever happen. The worst being they migrating and outbreeding Europeans peacefully over the course of generations.

Nobody except some leftist retards is mocking you because of your guns.

Neville, quit wasting money shitposting as roach with that proxy and go get a job.

That gun is uselessly too big. Just sayin'

Alright, I kek'd. Reminded me of pic related.

Calm down, child. It's literally in nobody's interest to nuke whole countries.
The whole point is that our forces are limited by trying to fight a somewhat humane war and, despite what leftist shills try to tell you, collateral damage is to be avoided at all cost.

Besides, if they weren't going to nuke some middle east non-country, they sure as hell won't nuke a European one.

>WE

Indeed. I'm starting to think perhaps they don't intend to defend us from the muzzies after all.

Jesus Christ! Man up and get /fit/, Sven. Don't be such a fucking pessimist.

Yeah i very well know that but our forces certainly wouldn´t act like this on their hometurf.

Some baboons with Kalashnikovs wouldn´t do shit to organized military, even if there are 5 millions of them.

The object of these wars is to bankrupt the US, not to conquer the country.

Color. Darker than me, then target.

I'm not some racist type but I really like this video and I hate that its right.

youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g

What the fuck kind of evidence is this?

They will wait for Christmas New Years.

Leaf
>ignored

Revolvers are the easiest to understand. Remember the bullet drops as fast as anything else you drop, its just going forward really fast.

Squeeze the trigger with the middle of the last segment of your index finger. Not too far towards the tip or too close the second segment. If you are using an automatic handgun instead remember the slide goes back each time it fires, make sure not to have your thumb back there.

Shot placement counts more than caliber. People dont fall down when shot like you see in the movies. Unless you sever their spine or destroy their brain they can keep coming at you so be ready to grapple untill they bleed out.

Good luck.

>4th highest
Wait, i can get a gun?

I have a mound of sand for your head. Ill help you bury it.

He said as he send another 38 billions to Israel, licking their feet and destabilizing ME because their merchant overlords ordered them to do it. You are not one to talk.

>muh guns

You won't do shit, you minority.

oh, man. the irony of this swedecuck's post is too much.

> We surrender
Check flag
> Makes sense

NATO can literally stomp Russia and scrap it out of its boot afterwards.

Putin is a kleptocrat. Anything that signifies losses to him is to be avoided.

Given your demographic distribution, that is easier said than done. Poland can pull it off, but not US.

They would get demolished in an "uprising" or rebellion. They're kill count to death count ratio would probably be like 0.2 to 1.

However, that's not what they'd do. They'd stay undercover and pretend they're innocent goody two shoes poor brown folk until suddenly they decide to kamikaze on a crowd of white people. This potentially changes their ratio to 10+ kills per death.

And there's no target for us to preemptively attack, unless Europeans nut up and kick them all out. How far will it go until that happens?

Wait what? I think you're in the wrong thread.

Spud Kek Gun

*Their

Doesnt mean i wont try. Its about impressing the Aesir, not about winning.

Amerika-jin ooohh I Amerika-jin ooooh ohhhhh

>unless Europeans nut up and kick them all out

And when one country tries everyone else will call them Hitler and declare war on them. Perfect plan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

Sven is right. You European cuckolds deserve to die for what they've lazily allowed themselves o be subverted into doing. All the little normie "welcome refugees" normies deserve to be beheaded

>the international call of jihad

TAKBIR!
TAKBIR!

IRA has mostly AR-18s and M-16 varaints. The IRA was the only large scale user of the AR-18.

ISIS has said multiple times they will "raise the black flag over London" etc etc

If Americans Europeans can't fight the government, which has tanks and drones and everything else, with just guns how do you expect some sand suckers to fight the government?

*and Europeans

If you don't have a gun, get a bow and arrows. It's better than nothing against guns. And getting them is a lot easier than getting guns/ammunition.

t. I have a crossbow & bow.

Aren't they pacified now

why is that irish man wearing a dress?

>European armies

We would be balls deep in that shit so fast your head would spin. Just to try and keep the global economy from eating dirt.

nah dude I live pretty far north with winter-chan I'll be fine

The government isn't really the target, obviously. May I remind you of Bastille Day? If law enforcement got in the way, well they got in the way.

Fucking Abu Hajaar
I'm pretty sure most combat videos look like this through, even US ones. The battlefield is chaotic

JUST THINK:
>Eurofags hate guns
>Euro governments attack own citizens with muzzie terror
>Eurofags love guns now
>Americans and Euros kill all the Jews.

Sounds great!

What if they just quietly purge them one night without saying anything.

Hell you could say your were clamping down on communications cause of terrorist attacks and the other nations would applaud.

Yes but you still hear about the odd few gun stashes. Some rifles,few rpg's. The ira also had .50 cals during the war.

>turkish jihadist vs italian mafia

by the time this is over, we'll have a boss as our new Duce. And probably it's a good thing.

Checked

>some random Stormfront comment
Confirmed happening!

Americans would shut our government down in a week. They have actually studied this. Guns and home made explosives are enough for our government to never want a rebellion.

Army would be in great confusion about who they should shoot. Oh wait, did you just think that EU leaders would not issuer orders of putting done "those alt-right terrorists that assault innocent Muslim demonstrations"? Did you remember Kosovo? On whose side was those planes?

yfw gun shots

>People dont fall down when shot like you see in the movies.
Which is why you unload as a civilian. That and if you unload it gives you the defence of "I was truly scared for my life, it was his life or mine" argument which you need in some places, with just one or two shots it can look too much like murder.

thx capoeira

Imagine just for a minute that you had 100 Muslims with AK47s all sweep through the streets Munich, for example. They would probably slaughter thousands of Germans before they were stopped. Now imagine maybe 1000 of them in London or worse. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel, so many Europeans would get killed.

Of course eventually they would be stopped, but it would take hours for the government to figure out what's happening, deploy emergency aid, and military defense forces

That would be great, but they aren't stupid enough. Muslims would get their shit pushed in so hard it would make the jews cry (for their holocaust being made to look so utterly pathetic in comparison).

Have this flag my friend.

>> One of the members of ISIS harms the Royal Family.

>> AUS, Canada, US and every related country immediately push their shit in.

I always wondered that. If the goal of an Isis member is to get "The Crusaders" to fight them, that seems like the one thing you could do to immediately get every nation pissed at you instantly.

All Europeans deserve this just like all Americans deserve to be blamed for (what only a few were responsible for) the slave trade/ownership
You can't honestly believe all Europeans are leftist cuck

It was only slavs.

>can't wait for Europe to be destroyed
t. Muhammad Zi Wei

That's until the crazy rednecks with guns show up and kill all of you muslim filth.

The Cavalry is coming boys!

To be fair, Europe is destroying itself.

>Soon...

You gave jews control over the most resource rich nation in the world, with the most powerful media.

Take some responsibility burger.

See these laws to me dont say dont carry a knife they say don't let my enemy live - stab them to death, hacksaw up the body and dissolve it in acid
Dead men tell no tales after all

I can't be the only one?

And you are only nazi gay faggot and we gladly bomb you the same you did in Kosovo.

fucking saved

Cool! I like to watch explosions on TV!

Good. Let them come. They will be utterly destroyed and Europe will be saved!

Be that as it may, expecting the military to attack civilian native population inside real Europe is a bit of a stretch.

Did someone say ''Remove Kebab''?.

>accordion starts playing

This was every kid before WW1

Will probably get called edgelord for this but whatever
Why can't people deal with this? Surely they understand leacing civilians alive only leads to tomorrows enemy?
Id personally have no qualms shooting a newborn in the face
Its hardly like it's me or anyone i care about id be shooting
When did soldiers get so feminine? The romans did it just fine

Hey slavshit, I did not send them shit, but genociding mudslimes is for the lolz. No one needs to order me to do that.
>You won't do shit
I've been doing 'shit' since 1987 and will continue to do so, unlike you cucks.
>you minority
60% is not a minority. Nice maths.

This is cringy, even by Cred Forums standards

Ahh, there is that famous muzzie self-delusion we've come to love

WAT?!? that forum is 90% pro-Trump and that includes the mods... But, every now and then they do sweeping bans. You probably got banned because of something someone near you did.

That's even worse. I looked up the Canadian laws on wikipedia.

If someone steals your shit on the street you can't hurt them badly and can only use enough force to perform a citizens arrest.

If you kill them you will be charged with murder unless the judge finds with reason that your life was in danger.

No stand your ground laws here.

>here it will be simple cleansing, without care for global public opinion.
this is the kicker
also checked

>be irish
>not knowing a local IRA member
Holy shit my sides

By the way, what happened to her ?

She looked fabulous !

youtube.com/watch?v=F7I63sRGsTw

Honestly i'd never fight for the idea of a concept but i'd happily fight
When else dya get the chance to kill with zero consequence

I'd like to take a jihadi, cover him in electrical tape then iron it on so it melts into his skin then rip it all off like a big plaster and roll his skinned body in salt

checked

I doubt that any nation would get away with something like that until the people started doing it themselves. There will be many innocents killed regardless.

It's the asia/pacific ocean poster again. I've seen him from time to time. Probably some gook posting from a Chinese missile cruiser.

They do it already. You are seriously stupid if you think that governments and Army under their command is on your side. They are on their own side and do it for Greater Good (what leads to Hell)
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/

Final solution is not solution in Europe. You've seen this in Kosovo. Muslims chimp out Army tries to deal with them. Everyone bullies that country with bombings to do "peaceful negotiations with moderate rebels".

ARTICLE 50 ACTIVATE NOW

>tfw war gets a chance

>The Muslims will gladly accept obedient slaves as they have done before.

Nah, we talk about ISIS and they will kill everbody that doesnt accept their idea of a "perfect muslim. Cant repeat the qoran without a single mistake? Say bye to your head!

War now a days is conducted by heavy shelling airstrikes and ICBMs infantry and armored vehicles have become irrelevant unless they are protecting a high enough value target as for the enemy to not downright flatten the area

>Tamper with the middle east for decades.
>Illegally invade, destroy and bomb sovereing lands and territories with total impunity
>Remove world leaders and arm resistances that bot only hate them but hate you too
>Point and laugh at the death, destruction and economic collpase
>Dont enforce your own border
>Dont enforce your immugration laws
>Raise entire generations of man children
>Only care about self indulgence, convenience and entertainment

The west is commiting suicide.

>what would realistically happen after the first happening in the UK and all hell breaks loose?

America would come in and save the motherfucking day.

Actually not memeing or calling any Euros or Brits out. If England were under attack due to something like that, America would bring the fucking pain. And, deep down, you all know you'd love it.

Despite our bantz, no one fucks with the Anglosphere like that and gets away with it.

We got the Brit bros backs.

Also, fuck you, ya tea lovin' poofs.

Can't wait for all the European NEETs on Cred Forums to get slaughtered

I think you're mixing something up there m8. Those people in my pic are literally Neo-Nazi Skinheads who killed atleast 10 muslims and a female cop here in Germany a couple years ago.

>airstrikes
>attacking your own cities

I dont think so

Lmfao bring it mudshits!

euroscum

But honestly, even if Europe has 5 gorrilion Abu hajars, wouldn't Europe just start shooting anybody who is brown and yelling Allah hu Ackbar?

Europe has a population of ~750 million, does the muslim world really want them to start being bloodthirsty again?

You'd essentially be going into a Vietnam the size of Europe, what could you actually do?

>illegally invade lands with figuratively nothing but oil and subhumans
I've never understood this "illegally invade" business, who prosecutes these illegal invasions anyway? What constitutes a "legal" invasion?

>America would come in and save the motherfucking day.
Like they did in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya. Ok Libya was EU saving teh day.

I have an air gun
You should buy one. they are cheap and DEADLY

>implying the NEETs will leave their comfy basements. First the extrovert and or hard working people will die, the NEETs will inherit the world!!!

>Nuclear war erupts
>Small barrage several dozen cities hit
>Great Chimpout of Peace begins
>Euro army in ruins.
>Local depots looted by ayyrabos and army plants.
>Whites hunted down without defense in a nuclear hell.

Can't wait desu.

Reminder that Swiss authorities discovered this too.

billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html

>Below is the Muslim Brotherhood's 1982 manifesto titled "The Project," penned by Sa'id Ramadan, the son-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.*

>The Project outlined the Muslim Brotherhood's 25 strategies, including the deception of Taqiyya, to infiltrate and to eventually subjugate the rest of the world under Islam, the "Religion of Peace" as follows (elements of particular intrigue are in boldface):

The invasion of Iraq with little to no evidence and without congressional approval.

Can I touch your gun senpai?

WARRIORS OF THE FUHRER!

I know already. Europeans are trash and all pussies. Luckily the US can just run through and exterminate every living person and resettle the homeland after you've done the hard work of getting rid of the dregs of white people.

I'm spam clicking this. Who will join me?

I remember that Luisport fella from GLP from a few years ago... as being one of the most autistic schizophrenic from that board, which it says a lot of him.

>Eurocucks will have no guns to do shit about it

It's going to be amazing to see all those faggots that brag about having no weapons get fucked on.

Who said anything about that
Im saying an alive victim can run to the cops
A dead one cant
I'd be more inclined to play those odds

>>Tamper with the middle east for decades.
>>Illegally invade, destroy and bomb sovereing lands and territories with total impunity
So what

>911 am

Not a prob, I have quite an arsenal.

>Attack is inevitable
>Doesnt realise hundreds have already happened

Also I work in NHS and FGM is becoming a semi-regular occurrence now

Stfu ching chong

Your pic gave me a boner

You're going to delete this right now.

what a beautiful smug Alberto

literally kill every brown person

Unf.
I'm so jealous.

>What constitutes a "legal" invasion?
In you case.

Section 8.
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes....
To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

But fuck laws and shit.

>source
>junkie from the ghetto

Closest thing to real a source Cred Forums ever gets

>what THEY sew

Thanks to your countries influence

Think WW2 era American internment camps for the Japanese except aimed at any vaguely brown person. If your military intellegence isn't totally inflitrated you have everyones full communication records and executions/forced deportations can be quickly arranged.

Expect them to strike a devistating first blow though.

Fucking this. The neets will have a field day shit posting and laughing their asses off as normies fight in the streets.

>implying aspergers and depression won't get them out of forced military service

>oy vey goy, it's anudda shoah
>how dare you kill Muhammed Al Ahmed Muhammed, he wasn't a terrorist, he didn't even get to kill any Kuffar yet!

Huge event in UK is Sadiq Khan declaring Londonistan emirate. Calling it now.

Pic related.

The future of European warfare.

Are you ready to use your axes?

>mfw lucky number seven trips
KEK WILLS IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxt0_YrQs0M

It's too bad cold steel products are 90% shit.

which one?

We didn't have a fighting chance to begin with! No 2nd amendment to make sure our governments didn't get out of line and keep them in their place.. what's your excuse burgerfag?

god, i hope Trump annexes us

>Congress shall have power to declare war
But is the president not commander in chief?
And even if he had jumped the gun and ordered an invasion, I'm not seeing what would make this illegal, considering that he's tricked no one and he could do it in the first place. If he was able to declare war without congressional approval, wouldn't that just make it a legal, albeit unpopular war?
Googling like a madman to try and learn more about this

>You'd essentially be going into a Vietnam the size of Europe, what could you actually do?

Oh, please, Aussie. I'm not going to get into the long list of ridiculous arguments.

Both you and I know that if any country in the Anglosphere, be it England, Australia, Canada or home soil, were actually under some sort of invasion/infiltration by Muslim hordes, then we wouldn't let anyone hold us back. That's all I'm saying.

Same answer to you, Russia. You and I both know Afghanistan isn't even a fucking country and it's un-"winnable." It's just tribes that live inside some sort of weird, imaginary border. Afghanistan doesn't even count.

In Iraq, I don't know how you can't say we didn't "win." The problem was we left and left a power vacuum after taking out the guy (no matter how fucking crazy he was) who was actually keeping the region (compared to whatever shit show it is now) stable. I fully admit it was a mistake to leave. But we didn't "lose."

I'm going to ignore Libya because we all know who was in charge of that operation and why it went down.

As for Syria, I hope our countries can come to some sort of agreement. Don't misread my posts that I'm some globalist that wants to go in everywhere and fight everyone else's battles, even if my leaders are proving otherwise.

The only point I was trying to make was, if it happened in a place like England, America would bring the fucking heat. And everyone knows it. It'd be all bets off.

Or Putin. How fucking hard can it be, either option is fine.

>im not racist

do you know where you are?

>the founder of the Islam brotherhood is Hassan el banana

I know it's Cred Forums but I'm still not racist even after being here for so long.

I'm guessing that will be the "signal"
Shitskins see that.. they know it's on

The signal will be when they drop their pants and start shitting in the street.

Then they will know it's really on.

Ausnahmezustand when?

all this fucking degeneracy, from womans rights to stupid multiculturalism and acceptance originated in your shithole, if you fat pieces of shit didnt exist, we would be still old school europe with plenty of pride and all white states, now the only total white states are poor fucking states, like us Serbians. you put a fucking noose on our necks, i hope niggers take over soon, if i have to watch thousands of years of civilization die, i want to see your state without history go first.

Spam clicked....

I'd rather have Trump, but i won't matter when it happens.

Was the kim kardashian robbery in Paris the kickoff?

Are you serious??

Holy FUCK can you imagine a Europe wide civil war in 21st century?

it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

Don't get me excited. I'm just hoping it spills over to the US

yes which air gun do you have?

>It will happen when the weather cools.
after the hurricane going on in america
>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.

>An island will drift away.
Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Israel taking clay
>Idols will speak and move about.
Meme magic
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS flag over st paul cathedral
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Dragon is a metaphor in christian myhtology for omniscience. Which country is a superpower right now to be nigh omniscient? Losing water is akin to losing vitality
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Trump and clinton
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Rome? Mecca? Both cities near seven hills
>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Self explanatory for russia
>The rod and the ring will strike.

>An 'army' of easily identifiable enemies with no logistical support, using smuggled weapons designed almost a century a go and explosives improvised from domestic cleaning products.

>All of whom at the product of a millennia of massive inbreeding, leaving them as sub-80 IQ homunculi.

>Vs the free world with massive logistics, supply, high tech, unchallrngeable air superiority, administration, ownership of the communication infrastructure and generally light years ahead.

OK Roach. Maybe there might be some attacks. But in the end, the powers that be will realize all they have to do is round up anyone brown and game over.

Good luck with your 'great Jihad uprising's and stay salty you dysgenic equivalent of a malformed turd.

if not, do as you always do. hop on a plane or boat and come to the party yourselves.

Only if I can bring friends.

>the rod and the ring will strike

SAURON!?

>You can make a potato gun for a few quid m8
but he probably doesn't have any potatoes to shoot out of it

Im coming too

last time you didn't need an invitation either to bring a couple of friends... :^)

The words say boy but the flag says holes. wat do user

>Mfw we must rely on the knackers in Limerick and Dublin to protect us.

I'd travel to Limerick to buy a gun if I didn't think they would just rob and probably kill me.

I'm Irish btw I dunno why the Union Jack shows whenever I post.

If I defend the fatherland, will Germans accept me it has open arms? I am white but I hardly speak any German (yet).

ireland is a meme country

4,5 180m/s

you have to be a person of colour