N
G

S
T
A
R
S

JUST

Any one noticed the title of the book in the pic?

>60%

this picture has more oil than canada

If you loose all your money to jews, you win!

>39 billion for (((greatest ally)

>implying Canada will be more than 50% white in the near future
DUDE REFUGEES LMAO

Is soros buying?

12 dead birds cunt

Don't worry burger, your already 50% white.

he bought the dip off course.

he is actively trading still

Sometimes, just sometimes, I feel bad for them, Cred Forums. They can't catch a break. Their flag is the most pathetic thing that could be made up, as if it was drawn up by school children for their fort in the woods. Their country is irrelevant in every way, except as a nuclear shield and an example in cuckoldry. Their leader is the embodiment of JUST.

Everything they try they fail at. Fires literally destroyed half their country and their leader sat by with that dumb smile and watched. Is it any surprise they shitpost so badly? How else can they be heard? Are they truly bad, or are they simply living up to our expectations of them?

It's lashing out, Cred Forums it's crying for help. It's desperately throwing back our insults, trying to get something to stick.

I hear you, Canada. I hear you, and I'm here.

We could be 10% white and we'd still be less cucked than Leafs.

>leaf

Oh really?

>your future

Disabled bathrooms are already gender neutral, and literally nothing prevents non-disabled people from using them. I use them sometimes because it's incredibly rare that an actual disabled person needs it at the same time as I

By adding the transgender symbol they're implying that they are disabled

FIFTY FUCKING STARS
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
T
A
R
S

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAG

That pic explains a lot. Synthetic heroin legal? Beastiality legal? Shitloads of immigrants? Cuckold PM? Soros is running your country, leafs. How's your national debt going?

SH-SHUT UP!

another $40 billion this year...

DUDE ALIMONIES TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND LMAO

DUDE ISLAM LMAO

Aww shit. He's talcum Obama.

Gold reserves mean nothing now because there is no gold standard. They are basically just a rainy-day fund for whichever government wants to cash in and get bonus money to spend on dem programs.

Of course, when fiat money starts inevitably collapsing we're going to sorely miss that gold, but that can't be helped now.

>Gold reserves mean nothing now

It was $62m in gold. The USA borrows $62m every 13 minutes.

They don't mean jack shit. Canada has more gold miners than even Australia and the crown controls more in ground gold reserves than almost all other nations combined.