The new generation of white boys is going to be tragic

"Mother's fury after Sainsbury's delivery driver told her four-year-old son he should 'be a superhero', not wearing a sparkly fairy dress"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821305/Mother-s-anger-Sainsbury-s-delivery-driver-tells-son-t-wear-fairy-costume.html

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article102590877.html
jaredzimmerer.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein
youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
youtube.com/watch?v=xxSBiHEh7vo
dailycaller.com/2016/09/20/feminist-mother-publicly-shames-her-teenage-boys-with-the-help-of-the-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just wait until the Jews release genetic engineering on the human population.

I dont understand why people do this to their children.

Imagine being the son of the crazy bitch feminists you see on college campuses. It's happening.

women not people......always females.

These boys need role models, leaders. With no dad to look up to, they'll be lost at sea.

The real redpill is to realise that we need you to be that man, user. All of us need to.

>mum please don't make me wear the dress again
you can tell by the look on his face

they dont live in the real world. the total shift of society to a tertiary service sector made men into women and women are literally large children

Son´s face says kill mee

its okay, just leaves more pussy for the men from proper families and upbringings aka redpilled people

he can be a superhero

captain faggot

This.

>its not a costume I really am a fairy
>my mom pimps me out to meth addicted faggots with aids

Lack of empathy and intelligence
She just sees her son as an accessory in her life, like a talking point
"my son wears girls clothes and im okey with it, aren't i so nice and interesting"

>Being this incapable of seeing something from someone else's perspective
You are so smart and your opinions are objectively correct.

>Implying he isn't dressed up as Captain Sweden

you mean captain Sweden.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too soon to explore the galaxy
>Born just in time to explore the world of preteen sissy boipucci

What a time to be alive.

>Mrs Armitage, 36,
HOLY FUCK ENGLAND, THAT'S 36?

Yeah those damn jews and their genetic engineering. Why does everybody have to be good looking, have a big dick, be intelligent, and free of genetic diseases? These jews need to stop playing God!

If he'd told it to a daughter instead he'd have been heiled as progressive.

This desu

looks like my mum, who's approaching 60

I agree, that stupid feminist mother needs to realize that not everybody in the world is a woman

>a picture of one person

>WTF ENTIRE COUNTRY????

He really looks like he doesn't want to wear that dress.

>born just in time to explore the world of preteen sissy boipucci
>not >born just in time to awaken egyptian gods with numerical ouija
lel

Tragic?
Nah
Cred Forums should love this
Mentally ill spree shooter everyday 10years down

Its fuckin child abuse

Every fag should be shot in the back. The lower back, about even with the bellybutton. Watching you squirm in a pool of your own stomach acid and shit would be the highlight of my day.

where's the father?

Women and meek and weak men who just want to appease their wives.

These kids will be eaten alive. Raise your son to be strong.

I've been saying this when I talk about needing traditional values. We need kids to have strong father figures. This also explains a lot of the problems in black communities, since the war on poverty was launched (paying women to be single mothers, more money per child) the fatherless child rate went from 20% to 70%

I hope to have something like 4 children and I want to be a good, strong father who instills a strong sense of right and wrong, and I want to tell them stories about history. I don't want my kids raised by the TV

(you)_irl

>"my son wears girls clothes and im okey with it, aren't i so nice and interesting"

So this. I had a mother that was a bit like this, she would buy some girls toys and put them around the house for us to play with. And was always like 'it's okay if you turn out to be gay' etc, like she is so okay with it that she wants you to be it. Also I think she liked using it against my dad, when she bought the girls toys etc he was pretty angry about it and she would use it as a tool to badmouth him calling him homophobic etc. It's a weird thing, I was so young but there was so much discussion about being gay or not etc, it had nothing to do with anything I did or said, just her craziness/buying into the whole virtue signalling about having a gay son.

Indecently I think this is why some white women want a non white son. They want to have a son that is 'so oppressed' in order to signal etc.

>Imagine
no imagination necessary, nigel.

charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article102590877.html

I've been thinking about this for awhile famalama, and I really do think that the lack of positive male role models has been crippling the next generation of boys.

For me at least, I can think of maaaaybe one male in my life who was
> Fit
> Successful
> Social
> Moral

While I'm extremely grateful for my dad providing a roof over my head, he was not the kind of person that I wanted to grow up to be, and that's more than 90% of people can say.

wtf is wrong with her hands

Did you say the flying fairy fucker?

You know how children rebel against their parents? Well right now parents are left wing retards.

Ita going to be a glorious couple of decades.

This guy is a man for all men to look up to, he's a Catholic bodybuilder/author
jaredzimmerer.com/about/

Generation Ω

I'm not big on trannies, but the delivery driver should be fired for sharing their unwanted opinions. It scares away customers, and, more importantly, it's annoying. If you want to imply that a 4 year old kid is a faggot then you should do so on the internet, not in real-life where you'll end up pissing off paying customers.

I'd be angry at the driver as well, should have called the little cunt a giant raging fagot instead.

>british man further destroys his society by silencing the last few decent men

An entire generation going conservative and right wing. Young people will be calling their parents and grandparents retarded for their liberal shit.

>he thinks anyone but the jews are getting those attributes
>he thinks the rest of the world isn't getting the "manlet, 2 inch dick, autism" package
good goy

My uncles are like that, father died when I was a kid. You can really see the difference having a true father figure makes between me and my younger brother

Tragically angry yeah.
Nurture cannot completely subvert nature.
These children will grow up with immense amounts of resentment and hate.

Don't do it user, traps are only good when they're 2D.

True. I feel like the weight of being an adult male in the 21st century is slowly dawning on me- you might have had the same feeling, not unlike Atlas taking the world on his shoulders.

> A single employee makes one allegedly insensitive comment
> Clearly the entire company and every one of its employees needs to be destroyed

ffs

>t. faggot

This, why do people think Cred Forums exists?

>tfw also named Isaac
>I share a name with this degenerate excuse for a white male
Also what the fuck is wrong with her hands? They look huge.

>implying they haven't already

That kid will hate his mother later in life. She thinks politics are more important than her sons well being.

On the plus side these boys might become well trained in the art of subversion if he learns to fight the indoctrination.

>CAN'T WAKE UP

Fucking gas this lesbian cunt. That kid would probably be better off being raised by LaQuisha from the projects.

As much as it's a meme word, yeah I think this is becoming increasingly the case.

There's being honest and understanding and open to the possibility that your kid might be gay or something, but most parents probably shoehorn that kinda shit into their child's upbringing which is quite frankly disgusting.

I don't think kids are qualified to make those kinds of decisions, and I really don't think parents need to fill their kid's life with sketchy shit they read on the internet before they've even hit puberty. If they're legitimately questioning of their , that'll come out with time, assuming their parents are people they feel they can speak openly to.

Also this is coming from a degenerate tranny so whatever, but at least I try to be responsible about it. Hopefully it's a label I won't need to associate with in a few years because future generations are gonna be a shitshow.

If kek blesses this post, we summon Ra.
>Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers from deep within so that together we may win. Appear in this Shadow Game as I call out your name, Winged Dragon of Ra!

After he takes a couple of ass whippings for acting like a faggot at school maybe he will shape up.

she's really his dad

the stupidity in this womans face...

she's got such a smug fucking look about her, too, doesn't she?

Well that settles it.

did it turn you a bit poofy or are you normal?

Literally me.

...So Jews become Elves and everyone else becomes some variant of Kobold, Goblin, Gnome, or Dwarf. Sounds fun.

This should be considered child abuse. She clearly forcing him to wear it. So sad the kids probably to young to realize what's happening.

"Not all men, they remind me, and my guts wrench as my own sons mimic the vitriol of a thousand online trolls."

"And in this broken system, anyone who isn't with us is against us. Particularly, and especially, men. Even my own sons - even yours."

What a fucking whore....... needs gassing.

Yep. Worst part is that in my family, there are only three males around my age. Myself, my deadbeat brother, and my degenerate cousin. And I have like 20 female cousins. It's harrowing, realizing that it's MY job to continue the family line

Pretty much this.
I presume that there is no dominant male in the household either, and the mother probably discourages her son from having "boisterous" (i.e. normal) male friends.

These kids are going to grow up with very strange and scrambled views. Probably will become a self-hating homosexual/serial killer. Like Ed Gein.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

send help, my mom is crazy: the picture

He probably said 'that's a nice dress little fella, hey wouldn't you prefer a superhero costume, haha, you're alright' and ruffled his hair. If it even happened. The mother is clearly a thick lesbo cancer.

i.e. nice bait, kill yourself faggot

I know right it's so dumb. I mean when I was like 8-10 I thought I was maybe born a girl. I have no idea why I thought that and didn't act girly or anything. Kids just have weird ass thoughts like that. I was like wait I'm not a girl I have a penis. If I had some parent enable me and tell me I can wear sparkly dresses and shit I probably would have.

Kids are too stupid to make decisions like that and parents need to teach them the truth.

I counted about 20 buzzwords in that article

This.

I work in retail and never speak to customers beyond safe words like "hello how you doing nice day huh" and all that. Never engage in conversation with normies, faggot driver had it coming.

over there its prolly not that extreme but we get worried about the lack of males in education, especially kindergarten and upwards.
even female teacher complain about this, children need both sides to set the tone in growing up.
yet no changes are made to make it more attractive for males (its not just money, most males want goals, move up, change-over, careers options etc)

and then every decade or so there's a pedo raping kids in a school and then all male teachers across the nation are targets as well and they quit their jobs because parents cannot think straight anymore and its so easy to send death treats to random teachers these days.

Nah, the mum should have just shrugged it off. People think it's weird and will probably say so so be prepared for it. I'm tired of people getting constantly offended

I really want to believe that article is satire. It's satire, right?

If she cared, she should have reprimanded the driver and maybe complained privately to Sainsbury's. Going straight to the media is scummy, and honestly, if she actually has an agenda of wanting to confuse kids, making a big scene out of it was probably counter-productive.

is the mother a lezzer?

>Isaac

Mom's Dress
+3 speed, -1 damage
Gives you poison touch but saps half a heart from you every 10 mins.

>working class salt of the earth proper man
>driving his delivery route
>sees some poor lad in a fucking fairy costume being forced to dress like a poof
>"you should try being a superhero lad, leave dresses to the girls, being superman is more fun!"
>goes on his way
>next day he's literally hitler

He was off prepping the bull while they were taking the photos

Well no British man will pretend we have great looking women, but she is terrible for 36 even by our standards

Actually, he's right. Britbongs get old awfully.

boi is a pretty gud game

Well, I have never thought of being gay and have always been attracted to just women.

I call dibs on her when she becomes of age.

kek

I WANNA BE THE KOBOLD

I think it's a great phrase.

So much shit you see on TV, social media, etc. is nothing more than virtue signalling. Trying to fit in to appease to a certain demographic.

Kekus maximus

Cancer patient.

>wanting a butch dyke

This kid will end up committing suicide.

>mothers
Ruin EVERY FUCKING THING.

Think about it. Did any of you like Peggy Hill? Did you like Hank?

Dubs of truth.

As long as we're still allowed to speak, I think you're right.

people love to project themselves onto their children and contol their lives on top of already being clearly mentally ill and unfit to have children

turns out most humans are glorified monkeys who can barely manage to stay alive let alone take care of others' lives

Where were you when traditionalism became the cure for degeneracy when everyone used to think it was puritanical nonsense?

50% of Bong children will die before reaching 20 user.

When I was 6 I loved the Spice Girls and really wanted my cat to be a girl because I thought girls were cooler than boys for some weird reason.

If the mid 90's were like the mid 10's in terms of insane PC shit I'd probably not have a dick right now.

When you fucking heap praise and adulation upon a child because they vaguely step out of their gender roles it's no fucking surprise they keep going and start wearing dresses and ask to become trannies.

Is she a downie?
Im not even bantzing, she genuinely looks like one.

>88
>HH
Heil Hitler confirms

I used to work with transgendered children under a secret government initiative. I would be their friend and go out with them and treat them like normal people. Normally we'd go to the movies. The point was to give them as much non-sexual contact as possible to steer them back to normalcy.

This post will be buried so nobody will find out about it but that's how it works.

"most humans are glorified monkeys" - Brasil

Maybe where you live m8

>When you fucking heap praise and adulation upon a child because they vaguely step out of their gender roles it's no fucking surprise they keep going and start wearing dresses and ask to become trannies.

This.

My mum is mid 60's and looks younger than her.
Got good genes in my family thank fuck.

Are you me?

Except that both of my male cousins have mental illnesses.

This desu

>When you fucking heap praise and adulation upon a child because they vaguely step out of their gender roles it's no fucking surprise they keep going and start wearing dresses and ask to become trannies.

This is the biggest problem. Do you remember that article about some progressive who had two boys, one dressed up as a girl and got praised, the other was normal and didn't. As if by magic the one who didn't suddenly started to dress as a girl and was "much happier", I'm sure the "happiness" came from him "accepting" he should wear girls clothes and not at all from the "mother" who now praises him for doing so. It's almost like you don't like letting your parents down and you'll do what you can to appease them even though you're the child and you were the fucking one acting normal.

They should be taken away from them and the so-called parents should be sterilized.

Do you even have to ask?

If I'd been born just 10 years later, I'd have probably killed myself by now.

I dunno, a good portion of the people I see in public behave exactly like that.

Wendy Armitage is a cunt.
Don't deny it. You know she is.

Stop making me have lewd thoughts about Ness.

Then would you fuck 'em afterward?

This. I don't understand why you guys are complaining. I assume most are natural females that feel threatened and jealous.

Trans children = future fuck toys that will play video games with you.

i screencapped this for future reference

Not my kids

What are you, some kind of bigot, leaf?

Women age awfully everywhere. It's called the wall.

Our women aren't great, but at a point it just becomes confirmation bias

>turns out most humans are glorified monkeys
>Brazil

I just posted an innocent picture. I cannot control your mind. Yet.

I just railed some coke. I'm going off to look at a slideshow of shota pix with Crue's Kickstart playing as a BGM.
brb

>non-sexual contact
So how long till they found out?

White bois were meant to grow up to dress like women, and serve black cock.

Slow down goy, you must teach them to be multicultural and tolerant!

I look forward to reading the news article when that boy is acquitted for beating his mother to death with a hammer due to a lifetime of psychological abuse.

I wish my life was half as exciting.

>A spokeswoman for Sainsbury's said: 'We have apologised to the customer for these inappropriate remarks and taken suitable action with the colleague.'

Payrise I hope.

This. I'm planning on starting a family with my girlfriend in the next year or so, if I have a son I'll teach him how to be a man and pass on all the skills I've acquired in life so far like working with electronics, knowledge of computers, fishing, how to box, how to play football, woodworking etc. and if I have a daughter I'll just make sure she doesn't hate me so that she doesn't end up being a whore.

While my girlfriend is great and I love her I am a little bit apprehensive of having kids with her because of her sister. Her sister has a two year old son and won't let the dad see him and my girlfriend and her whole family see nothing wrong with this and jump down my throat whenever I suggest the radical idea that the kid needs a father in his life. I've never met the kids dad and as far as I've heard he's a piece of shit but he's never really been given a chance to see his child.

Raving lunatics should not be permitted to have contact with children.

>But they have never been sexually abused, and they can't fathom what it's like to stand in a scalding hot shower trying to burn away the touch of a stranger's hands. I've told them why dismantling rape culture is so important to me, but they will never truly understand how survivors feel.
Clearly she should've raped her sons while they were growing up. Women can't into logic.

that is the look of
>My mom is forcing me to wear this

This dudes going to end up either being the hulk
or the gay hulk but hes going to rebel against this forced faggotry

Did this totally kill your mom?

Are you on a bro tier level with your dad?
Seems like that guy wanted you to grow up normal

I can imagine the worker saying in a thick britsh accent.
"Put on some bloody bitches you little cunt"

there is no guarantee though. I know an ex-cop whom is super manly, hates the gays, all about man-stuff etc.
his oldest son turned out gay and was removed from the family, the youngest son is getting all the attention he 'would need' from his parents. yet the boy is mostly interested in doll stuff and girly crap, we all know he is going the same route as his brother and end up parentless as well.
and the more girly the boy gets, the hardboiled the dad becomes. we kinda feel sorry for him, so much frustration.

I can be.
Just buy some a-php online and do a small rail(20mg or so), and have something to kick some ass with prepared beforehand.
Be it a racing game, awesome 2D porn fap session, or sorting through a massive collection of various and sundry metal songs.

Better yet, rail then do all three at once. This is why I scoff at people who lump stims in with the likes of heroin.
Heroin just makes you into a puddle of goo. A good stim, like meth, coke, or a PV, kicks your ass and makes you take life on like a crazed madman. Just try not to burn out, stay healthy, and you'll be fine and get shit done and have the time of your life.

Live fast.
Die hard.

Drinking

>her whole family see nothing wrong with this and jump down my throat whenever I suggest the radical idea that the kid needs a father in his life

Tread very carefully user. This could be you in a year's time. This is a huge red flag.

Nope. Too optimistic.

Children don't have a very high "baseline" of functioning that they get from any parenting situation. If their parents (or TV/Youtube/school) raised them to be degenerates, they'll be degenerates and "rebel" in degenerate, safe ways.
The Boomers weren't "rebelling" against actual authority, it was all on their side. Likewise, Gen X and millennials didn't rebel either.

The "children rebel XD" model is a psyops lie anyway. Rebellion is not the normal functioning of society.

I think she has actually forgotten a lot about that stuff, I am on good terms with my dad certainly, if she is in a bad mood she might bitch about him some times. She has kind of left a lot of that type of politics behind, but she is still a bit mental. And yes I think so, he was just concerned about her pushing that stuff on me, he could see it for what it was.

this shit just backfires and creates more redpilled people.

just look at how gen z is already far more redpilled than millennials. people always fight against the establishment. SJW shit is now the new normal, so people rebel against it. reality always wins.

fucking hell m80 this it, this is why it's fucking becoming so mainstream, what the fuck happened that suddenly it's GOOD to not want to be normal? It's as if being normal is somehow wrong now

Wise words from the leaf

you cant complain about someones kids if you are fapping to ponies in your mums basement. what the fuck are you doing to find steady employment, and a decent gf to raise children with?

I've always wondered:

How the fuck do people delineate between generations? Gen X, Gen Y etc. Is is every decade? Two decades?

>you are too young to vote, you don't know what you are doing
>you are too young to smoke, you might hurt yourself
>you are too young to drive, you might hurt someone
>you are too young to know where babies come from, it might corrupt you
>you are too young to go out by yourself without an adult
>you are too young to have sex, it could scar you forever
>you are at the perfect age to decide to have hormone therapy that will permanently alter your future, though

>find steady employment
Got that now

>decent gf to raise children with
Hello Eastern Europe

Imagine if doing all that you mentioned was possible while also posting on a chinese papercraft forum when there is some sparetime. Not everyone who post shit on the internet is a permavirgin basement loser buddy.

>Indecently I think this is why some white women want a non white son. They want to have a son that is 'so oppressed' in order to signal etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc

Nuclear Armageddon when??
This world honestly needs a reboot. This Jewish degeneracy is being promoted as "correct" and "right" and if you even voice a negative opinion about this fucking liberal culture you're branded as a racist or a bigot.

I used to want to just bomb the middle east, but honestly at this point we need to just take out the whole world.

LEADERS yes, not commanders.
You have to show young men WHY it's good to follow a path of hard work, intelligence, reason, and virtue.
You can't just boss em around.

People too often get LEADER and BOSS mixed up.

Kick ass.
Take no shit, but don't cause problems.
Never assume you know everything, always seek to know more and apply what you know to see the future.
Respect order, for it is the basis for the universe, but never assume human law is orderly.
Rock n roll.

Early on you just really know if the gender roles forcibly assigned to you are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxSBiHEh7vo

There a couple women still worth saving, user.

a couple

Should be shot/10.

by generation. your child, you, your dad, your grandpa, etc.

No fucking shit, but generations are staggered as not everyone has babies at the same time

>but generations are staggered
which was it's a range

There is a PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance) epidemic going on with the kids and young people in the west. They need to learn how to take commands without sperging out because "BUT YOU ARE NOT MY MOM". So while yes of course kids and young people need better leaders. They also need to be tought that there will be times in your life where you will told to do something, and you will need to do it without being a baby about it. And yes, I work in the field (kids with psycological trauma and mentall illness), so this is not just hot air im spewing out, I see these things every day.

*thats why it's*

>Seed industry
>read it as See dindustry

Yeah there are loads of normal women out there, but the (((media))) likes to put all the disgusting mental illness in our faces like it is the new normal.

WHAT'S THE RANGE THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is their last name; shekelgoldbergersteinman?

Why the fuck is this even a news story on a major web site?

My mom let me dress up with a girl as a kid and my sister sometimes put makeup on me. And I turned out alr-

Wait I fucking didn't. Damn.

>whiebois are such natural born pussies they need a dad to act manly
Kek whitebois are done.

I don't understand how stuff like this gets published. The only way a media source would be able to find something like this would be if the mother was to contact them directly.

"Hey, I dressed my son up in a fairy costume for halloween instead of what he wanted. Publish an article about me!"

Really shows the cognitive dissonance. She's ruining her kid's life because she wants people to know how tolerant and accepting she is, when she's the once forcing the kid to do this shit. This is actually the work of an insane person. Why do we even let people like this drive cars?

You gay as fuck nigga.

>It's satire, right?
I'm afraid it's quite real.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/20/feminist-mother-publicly-shames-her-teenage-boys-with-the-help-of-the-media/

>They also need to be tought that there will be times in your life where you will told to do something, and you will need to do it without being a baby about it.

I agree here. There's a fine line though, and that is where care is advised.
Think it through, and be rational.

I have a boss, and I respect his commands, because I respect him as a trained and very advanced leader in the field we both share.
He's not into bullshit and knows our industry like the pro he is.
I don't take his orders because "he's the boss".
I take his orders because "this motherfucker has years of hard work and exp and he knows better than I what to do, and he has a lot at stake here".
That is a leader. A boss can be anyone who greases a palm. A leader shows he earned his place though confidence and good decisions.

Boys don't respond well to bosses, because we, or they, can sense bullshit is afoot.
Boys tend to respond well to leaders. We. or they, seek growth and enhancement. Getting better, getting cooler, winning.
TPTB know this which is the reason they started using the "everyone gets a trophy" concept in the 90s. It destroys the nature of the masculine mind

The problem is single mothers. Why do you think so many black males have AIDS(a gay disease)

>>blackbois are such natural born apes they need a white person to teach them to act like a human
>Kek blackbois are done.

It's not like it's a bad thing, though. When this kid turns 18 and starts venturing into gay bars, he'll be easy prey. And there's tons like him out there.

Acting like a savage monkey is not the same as being a man my niggerfriend.

Want to get revenge on the degenerates who promote this faggotry?

Stop fighting wars for the Central Bankers.

Really want to get revenge? Get to know the Elite Class in your local area. Take notes on the names, locations and assets owned and spread the word to everyone about who's who.

They can not exist except by deception and will crumble quickly once the larger population knows about their support of deviant behaviors.

If I have a son I'll raise him to be an alpha, getting him /fit/ and shit. No competition seeing as everybody else will be sissy little girls

a range

Honestly i was brought up by a single mother and they can be very effective
The last time i gave backchat WAS the last time cause i was hauled to the floor by my hair and proceeded to take a good kicking for 20 minutes or so
Im far bigger than her now but theres still an instinctive aversion to crossing her
Thats the fear i tend to aim for in those around me

Ok femboi

Enjoy your dress lmao

Funny. The bitch doesn't look furious. She looks like she's tinkled pink by the countless 'you go girl' feedback this shitlib story will no doubt give her.

For the record I have four kids and three of them are male. They will sometimes use girl costumes of their own volition (princess, fairy, etc.) until about three, maybe four, but after that they focus on the male costumes.

As much of a cliche as this is, the dad is probably either a muslim or a closet fag himself.

He should advise his son to become a toy designer, he can design dolls and stuff. That way he can turn his degenerate interests into a pretty cool and respectable job.

Burger please. Your cuckold obsession is your own, we dont have it anywhere near your country when it comes to these things. All degeneracy spawned in your country, this is why most of the world dont like americans, think about this before you insult superior people alright.

i remember when i first read here that some user posted stuff like:

>women are not human
>stop antopomorphorising women

i was like, lol what a turd.
the more time passes the more i feel like a turd

that is unhealthy as fuck. my parents never hit me and my dad is a 10/10 role model

The kid looks red pilled to me. You can tell from the expression on his face - he knows how fucked up this shit is.

He knows he just needs to bide his time until he is big enough to slap some sense into his degenerate mother.

I don't get it. Women get knocked up by Chad.

Then they raise their children with the worst potential possible by making them into "nice guys" or "feminists" and now "trannys"

Why are single mothers trying to cuck their genetic future? I don't get it.

>a-all the wo-world's l-problems are caused by e-ebil America!!!

Jeez, I knew you guys had a muzzie problem but adopting their arguments as to why your country is shit might be a bit too much.

They are fish trying to raise fishermen.

Good night and good luck.

That kid looks like he's gonna snap and shoot up his school after the fucking abuse by his fat dyke cunt mother, well, he's a limey so I suppose he'd have to fork them all to death ultimately.

FUCKING
WHITE
MALE

The millenials are probably the last generation that was not fully brainwashed. Do you understand what this means?

By the end of the 21st century we will be the last remnants of the old western civilization.

Generation Z is the first fully cucked generation, and it's probably too late to change that. Our race is doomed. We were born too late to prevent this.

Fuck boomers. Fuck gen X. They were in time to prevent this, and despite being minimally cucked, they didn't. Now we have to pay the price. Sandwiched between traitors and mindless zombies. Fuck this gay earth

It builds steel in you

Now i have no time for libcuck nonsense and can't wait for my country to start hiring for RWDS

Did you see the picture of the lady?

He ditched.

Fear comes out of a kind of respect, if you don't get respect you'll never get fear.

Let's be honest, the white population is diminishing and are bound to become the submissive toys of coloured people in the future. We might as well give up the fight and enjoy life while there is still a white majority, eh?

Let the future die it's own fateful death.

>CAN'T WAKE UP

He's not wrong.
You faggots all call me a race traitor for dating Asian girls, but look at the alternative!
LOOK AT IT!!

You're an idiot.

Do you even understand "degeneracy"?

The thing about degenerates is their lifestyles, their values, are fundamentally unsustainable. They don't breed, they don't generate wealth or prosperity. Their ideology decays and dies within one generation.

We Millenials are living in times of peak degeneracy. All the childless women focusing on their careers will die out and the next generation will be run by based patriotic families, latinos, mormons and muslims.

You think 'feminism' hasn't been tried at any other point in history? I guarantee it has. The only reason you don't know about it is because as soon as a society becomes feminist it becomes ripe for the taking. Stronger, more patriarchal cultures invade and eventually conquer feminist ones and they don't even include the weak conquered bullshit feminist people in the footnotes of their history books.

>Stronger, more patriarchal cultures invade and eventually conquer feminist ones
Exctly my point. As the whole western world is feminized, the withe race will not survive. Our woman will get blacked or raped by muslims

>pick up 3yo daughter from nursery
>boy wearing princess dress
>no one bats an eyelid
>all overweight childcarers fawning over this abomination they have allowed/helped create
For fucks sake

Kill this little faggot and end their bloodline.

in addition to that
>Imagine being the daughter of the crazy bitch feminists you see on college campuses. It's happening.

There was a time when this would be considered funny because we all knew better. That time has ended, as have the smiles.

saved

Off comes the penis!

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

^this or just plain faggot.
The little fag would be able to connect the dots.

Thanks for the chuckle

>husband is 14 years older than her
Haha, guess that daddy complex is real even without a father

Doesn't this same lady have an article about how her sons are suicidal

Women extending their hatred of men to their male children. If both parents are there it's only because the father is a cuck who allowsit.

may be the future hero we need

Listen to this: user man. He is right.

The real tragedy is that the child was named "Tenzin"

>women
>thinking
>not doing impulsive things to post in social media

Swecucks did she even get any backlash? I mean during these last 5 years I have seen so stupid stuff come from Sweden.

Faggot