/cg/ - Christianity General

I'll try to make these threads more often.

All denominations are welcome to discuss their opinions.

Try not to start flame wars brothers, if you have a disagreement, try to be calm as Christ would be, and remember that the reason you disagree is because we are not perfect, only God is perfect.

If God-hating trolls come to spam us, then don't feed them, and if they're willing to discuss God, try to convince them but do it with reason.

>Today's reading and meditation for Catholics

Galatians 1:13-24
Psalm 139:1-3,13-15

>Today's reading for Orthodox Christians

Galatians 5:11-21
Luke 6:37-45
Recommended viewing for new believers or curious people

>Jesus of Nazareth, parable
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-7W36HJb0
>Jesus anime
youtube.com/watch?v=gIDYvg73RuM
>Ben Hur(1959 version)
youtube.com/watch?v=tVlf7OiiTJE
>Moses deals with the Jews who worship Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=idxrtpmcCKg
>Kingdom of Heaven, King Baldwin
youtube.com/watch?v=GL0w0Vn4q1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAh78K_hqVU
strawpoll.me/11362589
youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo
youtu.be/QAaW6BYhfNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

We need to something about this "kek" cult that has been prevalent late. No one idol is better than another. They are all dead. How can we convince the memesters to give up their heathen frog deity?

Do you guys seriously believe in this jewish fairytale? Jesus....

Fuck off niggers. No such thing as a sky wizard.

God exists and he hates us all.

>God knows everything from the beginning of time to the end of time
>God created the world with this knowledge
>The 1980's still happened
Believe what makes you happy, senpai, but there is clearly no god.

There are no "measures" to take against the kek thing as far as I can tell.

Most of it is memesters who don't really worship a frog, and the small portion of people who do seriously worship kek were usually pretty strongly involved with the Occult and Magick before that.

It's just another Paganistic God, we just keep doing our thing and try to help people who are looking to find the way.

What is your reasoning behind that Polandbro?

There is only One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church and it is the Orthodox Church, specifically the Eastern Orthodox Church.

I really did miss these threads. We need to have one per day at least.

He must exist because working clock such as universe does not made itself, but i believe he is a evil executioner because he sent to our world such plagues as SJW, Communism, Neo-Atheism, Feminism, Anti-Paganism.

>muh Jesus

not politics

But God didn't do this to us. We are responsible for our own decisions.

Blaming God for all the horrible things mankind has done is like blaming the patriarchy for single mothers.

>Traditional Family Values
>Anti-Abortion
>In favor of submission to God, but not to Man made government.

Christianity is one of the most politically incorrect things out there today.

Anyone who expresses the things that the Bible does is immediately labeled as a white male oppressor.

Just look at the scriptures.

>1 Peter 3

Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2 when they see the purity and reverence of your lives.

filthy kike worship

fuck off faggot christkike cucklord

faggot your filthy kike threads shouldn't even be on this board and i can say whatever the fuck i want to filthy christkike cucks any time i want

I'm not stopping you from saying anything.

Yeah yeah. Go back to your reddit and your messiah dawkins. I'm not religious but i support religion because its our heritage and a chance to not get cucked.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum

>This triggers the kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=nAh78K_hqVU

> ITT retarded people talk about imaginary friends

Love it

t.a.b. Mohammad al-londoni

Bump

How are things in Georgia? Is faith in God still strong there?

How are things in Georgia?

It is usabud. Because i unfortunely hear that USA is slowly becoming a atheistic SJW hell.

I'm not a Christian myself, I am not sure Jesus even existed, but I can't help but chuckle when I come across an ignorant such as who get micro-erections every time they insult other people for no reason.

If you want to know my opinions (not facts):

- No idea whether or not Jesus existed or not
- The Bible alone is not enough proof for the existence of such a character
- Biblical Jesus is 99% cool and 1% crazy. You could consider him a fundamentalist, but he was usually preaching for peace and for people being nice to each other. He also was pretty humble, he would perform miracles and tell people to not go around saying who had done those things.
- Ignorance is the worst enemy of both atheism and religion.
- Hating things is lame, even if you think Christians are wrong, just be nice to them.

And last but not least:
- Jesuschrist Superstar is an incredibly awesome musical, you don't have to believe in religion to enjoy it, just assume is fucking Lord of the rings., smoke some dope and enjoy the ride

>inb4 weed is degeneracy

Good to hear that, Spainbud. Pagan myself.

>anyone who doesn't believe the lying jew jesus is an atheist
you've been jewed good christfaggot
fuck off jew-licker
>insult other people for no reason
the faggot kike jew's followers deserve it you jew-worshipping faggot kike-lover

hang yourselves

>christfaggots
kek

It is becoming hell. People are falling away from God.

They are going for hedonistic lifestyles, and it only causes more suffering for them.

The thing is, they think they are liberated, but they are actually just hurting themselves. That is the painful thing about it. Watching them choose this path is horrible.

I like your attitude friend. You know, we're supposed to look to everyone as our brother, whether they are Christian or not.

The good Samaritan was a non-believer you know, he chose to help a stranger dying on the road while the Priest let him bleed because he didn't want to get his robes bloody.

But you know, The Trump may change it. I hope he will win, because hilary is leftist lying whore.

God bless you for doing these threads. Never give in to the trolling. God is with you.

Answer this, Christcucks:
strawpoll.me/11362589

I hope Trump wins. I'll be voting for him. But I can't count on that.

Cred Forums will go into absolute despair. But we have to stay true to our principles.

What sort of Pagan are you?

I'm Christ. Proof? Dubs.

False prophet
Stone him!

I have had the best repeating digits in this thread so far.

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

>the faggot kike jew's followers
See? You try to insult people but you just come off as a retard. Jesus came not as a Jew but as a perfect human outside of the Jewish tradition. I had a similar argument a few days ago here in Cred Forums when someone claimed that Mark 15:2 was to be understood as Jesus saying that he was the king of the Jews, which IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE and demonstrates a total ignorance about the Bible.

Which again, I don't follow but at least I took the time to read it and study it, and I can spot idiots like you who just spout non-sense much like the religious side and their blind faith.

Well no wonder you wouldn't know shit about the Bible, if you were born in the UK under a catholic rule you probably were taught nothing but lies about Christianism and what it means to follow the word of god. Which once again, just to set the record straight, I don't follow myself (other than just perhaps trying to be nice and forgiving).

Ironically, for all the shit people throw at the Jehova's Witnesses, they do a great job by teaching people some fundamentals regarding Christianism, and they do it for fucking free. I studied the Bible with them for three years, never attended their meetings, they never forced me to attend or donate or do anything that I did not want to do.

Hell, they even asked me for permission before praying. Those people are really nice. I suggest you talk to them, knowledge is never a bad thing. Just use your good judgement

God is not evil even if he send us those plagues , it is a lesson for us , and also it need to happen it is the great fallen away prophecied in the bible

Is there anything more bluepilled than praying to a dead Jew who was going through an identity crisis?

"Heathen" does not necessarily mean bad
"Christian" does not necessarily mean good

And viceversa. Pick 10 christians and i'm sure among them there's two or three who are complete twats. Same with ANY religion, philosophy, system of belief, etc.

Pagan believer. I don't believe in one God, but that all of these mythological Gods are a spirits that rule our world and created us and Nature (So i believe in eternal spirit. Can be called as God.)about afterlive i assume that there is probably a Reincarnation in a kin, or maybe sort of Heaven/Hell, but something exists for sure.

>That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism

>That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism

This is actually not too far from the truth imo.

Not to mention the Kabbalah is also based on many satanic and moloch-inspired origins.

Why is it so hard to answer a binary question?

No I mean, are you any sect of Pagan? Slavic Paganism? Or more Germanic?

Which pantheon do you subscribe to?

This. Its Canaanite religion reformed. Modern Jews have nothing to do with OT Jews.

>Would you prefer to have testicular cancer, or a brain tumor?

Your question sounds a little bit like that.

Kek is mostl likely just a plague against modern Egypt. It's exodus 8:1-8 all over again.
Yeah, but the music was breaddy gud my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo

Slavic Paganism for sure. Paganism is a answer how we should live. And no, currently i do not belong to any sect/church but i think i will join to Native Polish Church (Rodzimy Kościół Polski).

I'm just curious, do you have a similar story to the Germanic Gods, or even the Greek Gods?

Such as how the Titans, or Old Gods before were defeated?

No. Slavik pagans are more like hinduism. Satem group and shiet.

>Jesus anime

>Jesus

>anime

>anime

10/10 shitpost , Saint.

That's actually pretty weird. Although even Hinduism has some strong similarities to most Pagan religions.

You've got to find a way to preach to the NEET weebs friendo.

Because not everything can be expressed in terms of white and black.

>do you love your mother more than your father or your father more than your mother

There is not a clear answer. Some people would say "father", just because their mother is abusive. Some people would say "father" because their mother would not let them drink as much alcohol as they want, and their father would. Does that mean there are objective "betters" and "worses"? I would say maybe, but not in this situation.

If I had to answer your question, I would say it doesn't matter what religion people claim to profess, but what they actually do when they have to cast judgement on an issue. I would prefer to have a muslim friend who helps people in need that one of those christian priests who get fat from all the donations they get from people who are usually poorer than them .

>if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go
I know there are millions of books to read, but could you recommend a few? No more than five, thanks

Fuck off to Cred Forums

>Asking Christians to go to a tranny-infested board

Bump

Modern Jews are the outcasts who refused to accept Christ.

Because of this, and all their other sins before, they have been forced to wander the earth and be hated.

bump

and God knows i hate them with a passion

God shall have the final judgement upon them. It is written that they shall look upon him and mourn for the one whom they had pierced. They shall beg forgiveness, and face judgement.

>Zechariah 12:10

They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

bump

bump

>the catholic church has been infiltrated by (((globalists)))
>the orthodox church is still getting back on it's feet after years of suppression under communist regimes
>all the various sects of protestantism are becoming more cucked in order to appear more "modern"
>atheism is pushed to the forefront by "intellectuals" and the media
>church attendance in the west is at a historical low
>islam is now the fastest growing religion, has successfully infiltrated western countries and is genociding christians in third world countries

Is this the biggest crises ever faced by Christianity? How will it survive the current cuckening of the west and all (((those))) who scheme against it?

DAILY reminder that Cred Forums is a SECULAR board. Christfags not welcome!

>I'll try to make these threads more often.

Don't sweat it a.non, God's not leaving this board while I have breath in my body.

hah

Cred Forums being a secular board explains the absolute depravity that passes for discourse here.

We don't *need* to do shit. kek is a giggle, nothing more, nothing less.

Based Christian Poles
Best people in Europe imo.

Why do atheists on this entire site chimp out every time somebody mentions they're a Christian?

Gas yourself.

/k/ didnt know the answer so ill ask it here.
Does anyone know if any of the crusader indulgences are still active? Were they time specific?

Are there any protestants on? What's your denomination?
Baptist here.

Bump, the thread of God cannot 404

I know we have many believers here.

Should there be a Christian state established in the Middle East?

There was once.

There will be again when God returns.

>Trying to talk about traditional values in /x/
>Ever

Southern Baptist here

It's not odd at all if you know linustics and genetic background. Memes from XVII c. were real.

no entiendo

Same. My church differntiates from the majority in that it doesn't accept the Zionist bullshit.

The lord cares most deeply about his lost sheep, friend. God is with you

The lord is always with you, even if you don't believe. God bless brother

The lord doesn't hate any of his creations. He only hates sin, and through him all sin may be conquered

>tfw too intelligent for Christianity

Noice

>With knowledge in my artillery
Stumbling right out of the gate.

Jesus was trained by Buddhist monks: youtu.be/QAaW6BYhfNM

he looks like the bumbling idiot detective from lupin the 3rd

Noice, same.

>tfw graduated with a degree in theology
>tfw no paladin, warlock, or warrior priest MOS

The only thing religiously related in the US military are Army/Navy Chaplians 56A MOS. These are commissioned; not enlisted positions, they are not allowed to carry weapons, are not allowed to dispense actual denominational religious advice, only government approved sanatized "spiritual wellbeing" politically correct advice to servicemen of all religions and heathens from behind a desk, and are never embedded into direct combat units. Oh and they baptize enlisted men's Jody's babies in a home depot bucket.
tl;dr its pretty fucking gay and I wish I could be a warrior priest

>Secular Intellectualism

>try to be calm as Christ would be
Christ wasn't calm in many cases.

>and remember that the reason you disagree is because we are not perfect, only God is perfect.
The reason we disagree is because I believe in the bible, and you believe in traditions of men.

Are you serious? In World War 2, and even the Korean and Vietnam Wars, they had Chaplains giving last rites to the men dying on the battlefield.

People NEED that. Are you telling me that is no longer permitted?

bump

The military basically has Human Resources departments now. Long story short - we force Marines to parade walk in high heels and if you say anything against the current administration you can get NJP'd (Non Judicial Punishment). The military is a faggot factory anymore... The political correctness is staggering.

It's pretty fucked. I was quite literally chewed out a few months ago for recommending a recruit to have his child baptized at a local Christian church.

>we force Marines to parade walk in high heels

All my previous thoughts about becoming an officer in the military are gone now.

The bible is a tradition of man.

Do you believe in God?

When I say "we" don't mean NCOs or commissioned officers, I am referring to the current Obama regime.

not if you believe what the bible says

Then I will consider it again if Trump wins.

But I'll be damned before I go to an educational class to learn how to treat trannies.

>pol
>intellectual

>religious intellectualism

yeah, no

Happy Saint Francis of Assisi Day

"Saint Francis" by Nikos Katzanzakis is a good Lenten read

Can somebody tell me why in the world the book of Psalms is in the bible?

Why would it be?

King David wrote it, and he was beloved by God.

Have you tried reading them? They express a lot of the hardships that we face when trying to worship God

>Psalm 83

O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.

Bump