KEK be praised

KEK be praised.

Trump will win and Hillary will be jailed.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2006/11/take-two-hillarys-choice/305292/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek is not real. Get over it frog poster

Fuck off CTR

the deniers will be the first ones destroyed by his wrath
praise him before it's too late

>people unironically think he ever had a chance
Witness me

He has 1 month to win the country and flip states

think he can do it?

LIES

he might lose this election well we won't lose our faith. This just means Kek could have even bigger plans to bring destruction with Hillary on top, maybe Trump's campaign was just bait to strenghten his resurrection. We just have to listen and be ready when the time comes

A toad got into my apartment last night.

ITS A SIGN

Dumbest meme ever.

CHECKED

PRAISE KEK

Dubs wills it!

Kek is real. His endorsement of Trump is just a prank he pulled on you dummies.

May Isis, Ra and Set 'Airtight' Kek at the banks of Nile under the Moonlit sky

Your meme magic is working backwards. Hillary wins and Trump gets jailed for tax evasion.

Trump WILL win and Hillary WILL be imprisoned

Trump will win by going back to his billionaire lifestyle, Hillary will do 8 years hard time in the oval office.

>He has 1 month to win the country and flip states
>think he can do it?

No. Too much shit going on in his nasty history that is just starting to come out.

As uneducated whites actually realize what a con man he is, and how he's made his money preying on suckers like them and stealing from working class people (stiffing small businesses, wage theft, scams, etc), they'll dump him.

The awakening of Trump's blue collar white base to his massive scam history preying on people like them will cause a mass defection.

It's for the best. If you look at Clinton's history (yes, I'm a fan), you'll see she rocks. GOP senators in Congress are saying they look forward to working with her. They loved her when she was a senator.

"But few in the Senate today would deny that, whatever her motives, Clinton is diligent about her work there, and successful in ways that have moderated her image. Her deft touch with conservative colleagues has thus far neutralized the Republican National Committee’s strategy of getting people to put her in the same mental category as bumbling liberals like Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean. She’s no easy target. Her partnerships were deemed so successful in moderating her image that Karl Rove, according to a source close to him, sent word last year to halt Republican cooperation with her—an edict that has been ignored. As the atmosphere in Washington has deteriorated, Clinton has emerged within the Senate as the unlikeliest of figures: she, not George W. Bush, has turned out to be a uniter, not a divider."

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2006/11/take-two-hillarys-choice/305292/

True dat.

And I guaran-fucking-tee you that in a few years he will completely deny ever having ran for president.

the US should build a wall to keep you racists out desu ngl lads

After the debate, all the praisings, all the dubs, and no happening. I don't know if I can believe anymore.

Just vote and leave the rest to us