A tv reality star running for president

>A tv reality star running for president
>The lying wife of a cheating impeached president running for president
>America hates them both equally
>Police are literally just trigger happy and shooting unarmed niggers and slamming them around like its a WWE squash match
>SJWs are protesting about every single fucking thing they find offensive
>Clowns are spreading across the states and scaring people shitless to the point where schools are getting warnings and police are forced to deliver public notices
>Athletes won't stand for the national anthem anymore and you have to hear about it every time you watch a sport now.
>Mike Ditka former coach and player in the NFL literally quoted South Park.
>Pepe the fucking frog was on CNN
>All this wikileaks drama
>All this Hilary email drana
>All this Trump tax drama
>BLM crying racism and wanting justice for literally every and anything they see as racist

America is literally an episode of South Park and its only going to get worse from here. I was born in 87 and honestly 2016 has been the most wacky year ever. I feel like we're a sitcom.

It's hilarious, isn't it?

We are truly seeing the height of human civilization

dindu nuffin

This is what it was like for the Romans during the rise of the emperor huh?

Whatever was before, has been destroyed and hidden from us by the Jews.

Kek.

>Police are literally just trigger happy and shooting unarmed niggers and slamming them around like its a WWE squash match

And thats wrong because?

Don't forget.
>60%

New fag alert

What a time to be alive

Stop being a middle ground faggot and pick a side or both sides will see you as the enemy.

whats wrong with a tv star for president?

at least they didnt say fuck off to a peace deal amd shatter the middle east.

no one has experiance as president until they are president, and what of hillarys experiance? its nothing but horrors

Nigger I was born in 1970. I lived through Reagan, the U.S. Winning the Cold War, the fall of the Berlin Wall, the U.S. kicking the shit out of the 4th largest standing army in the world in Iraq, the mass growth of the Internet.

Never in a million years did I think things would get so shitty so fast...started like 1997-98...and fuck has it accelerated.

>Mike Ditka former coach and player in the NFL literally quoted South Park.

>America is literally an episode of South Park

astute observation

Stop this fucking CTR sliding bullshit. If Trump were as unpopular as Hillary then he wouldn't even be here in the race. He beat out half a dozen other people in popularity while Hillary could barely break even with Bernie.

If you're gonna sit idly by and be a tool of the insanity that is the democrat propaganda pushing the narrative that "Trump is /just/ as bad as hillary" then you're retarded and exactly what (((they))) want, in hopes that you'll be too complacent and uncaring to show up for the polls on election day.

South Park is shit. Any fucking democratically biased garbage is fucking blatant propaganda and
S H I T
H
I
T

Fuck off shootings are the exception not the norm

Don't forget all the Harambe shit. The meme just won't die its even worse than planking.

>>A tv reality star running for president
>>The lying wife of a cheating impeached president running for president

I{m still amazed that these too came out on top. Not that you had great choices to being with, but really? You have a population of like 300 million and this is the best your country had to offer?

I miss the old Pepe, the solid gold Pepe
The normies out Pepe, misch'vous lout Pepe
I hate the new Pepe, the hates-Jews Pepe
The loony bin Pepe, on-CNN Pepe
I miss the REEEEEEE Pepe, poo poo pee pee Pepe
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Pepe
See I hoarded rare Pepes, there wasn't any Pepes
And now I look and look around and there's so many Pepes
I used to love Pepe, I used to love Pepe
I even pissed with my pants down, I thought I was Pepe
What if Pepe made a thread about Pepe
Called "I Miss The Old Pepe"? Man, that'd be so Pepe
That's all it was Pepe, we still love Pepe
And I love you like Pepe loves Pepe

You are the crown of creation.

I don't even know what the fuck this is supposed to mean

>niggers
>googles
fixed.

born in 87 as well.
i remember when i was 12 or 13, just around the millenium when everything was cool and my future looked bright. my parents, my grandparents, my teachers, everyone told me that the future would be fucking awesome. no more cold war, no more economic misery, everything was gold.
then, 9/11 happened and everything went to shit.
it's just depressing now. i dont look forward to the future anymore. in fact i want off this ride...

what do, fellow anons? other than an heroing on live tv

>be middle ground faggot
>decide to speak out
40lbs barballs administered to the neck in freak suicide

You're right it's really is a joke.

Isn't the point of the Harambe meme is that it is shit? Or am I missing something?

I was born in 1984. How do you think I feel?

I almost bought into the 9/11 war meme and enlisted until my redpilled dad wouldn't sign me over (I was 17) and he spent the next few months teaching me about kikes.

I was watching the debate with my grandpa (89-90) and he just said How he cant believe he isnt dreaming and that this seems like its right out of a movie

Kek confirms with digits.

85' here. I don't like to whine, but why does it feel like people around my age got butt fucked so hard?

Fun watching it all burn right?

your dad redpilled you? your dad must be awesome...
my father took the pill too but i dont know when. i once said at the dinner table when i visitied them back home that the arab muslim culture is the worst to have ever existed on this planet, that israel is the biggest obstacle to peace and that you cant do serious honest business with j00z. he actually agreed and later we talked about africa and he used the word nigger quite a lot.
i dont know if he was redpilled all along and didnt reveal his power levels to me for some reason or if it happened recently...

It's normal to feel that way. Your about the age when you realize some of your dreams may not happen as expected.

We sorta did. Although since I am on the older side of the millennial generation (32) I tend to keep my crying to a minimum and buck up.

Even with a good degree and a great job... It was really hard to establish myself on a single income.

I still fail to understand how being on tv makes someone politically illiterate. Why do people think there is a correlation?

>Police are literally just trigger happy and shooting unarmed niggers and slamming them around like its a WWE squash
sauce? Statistics say otherwise

My father brought me to a white nationalist camp in Idaho when I was 8 years old and again when I was 10.

That is the kind of levels of redpill I am talking about here. He has mellowed out a little bit with old age. He still despises kikes, nogs, etc and hates the Feds. Although he treats individuals very well since he understands Individuals are separate from group dynamics.

7/10 as far as a father goes. I deduct some points since he has some typical baby boomer tenancies and my Grandfather taught me a whole lot more before he died when I was 8.

>Stop being a middle ground faggot and pick a side or both sides will see you as the enemy.
Who fucking cares what fucking retards think?

>He is a TV star, he's unfit for presidency!
>I know because Oprah said so!

The U.S. is filled with morons who somehow believe that the word of a celebrity has more worth than that of a general Joe. Yet they refuse to vote one, because he's a meanie.

What am I even looking at here?

>America hates them both equally

Stopped reading there because no. We all hate Hillary and the people who hate Trump don't even come close to how much hatred Hillary has aimed at her.

>Stop this fucking CTR sliding bullshit

This is embrassing.

There's no correlation, but in Trump's case they're both independently true.

>the only thing retards credit Trump for is for his successful television show
>not the empire he's built with his actual career
This is a bait thread to make me respond but still man... At least you hid it well enough with all the other shit though.

I've been looking for a gif of JCVD dancing in kickboxer for years. Thx m8

Lurk more. It's not that uncommon.

'87 kid here (just turned 29 on the 1'st, yay). I can agree with this being a wacky year. However, you seem to need a Cred Forumsgebra lesson in terms of police shootings and niggers:
>Unarmed + nigger =/= safe nigger
There's a shortcut to use for this formula, try repeating it to yourself until you have it completely memorized: "Around blacks, never relax." It doesn't say "Around armed blacks," it doesn't say ". . but unarmed blacks are peaceful, domesticates creatures," it says "Around blacks, never relax." Period. Let that sink in.
There are stories upon stories involving unarmed blacks strong-arm robbing stores (Mike Brown), beating and raping old women, beating WWII vets to death, struggling for an officer's weapon, etc. So obviously, unarmed black doesn't mean nor guarantee "safe black." I'll admit to have seen some footage of real brutality, for sure, because it does exist. Imagine the odds of a nation of 370,000,000 free people having no instances of police brutality.

Now, look at pic related, and take a fucking walk and think about that stupid shit you typed out, because if anything, they're getting about 200% more mercy than they're willing to dish out.

Thanks Kanye

Racist be damned, sounds like a good dad. My old man was never around, and I'm pretty much a fucking degenerate. I just don't get why other folks are so proud of being scumbags. I'm not.

Even a shitty father (unless he is an SJW cockwrangler) is better than no dad.

Single mothers raise effeminate cucky sons or absolute monsters.

>shooting unarmed niggers

Not even gonna bother reading the rest. End your laifu.

Pls go back to your hole thx

Remember that episode of South Park where they found out Earth was a tv show?

>Bombs out for Harambe
Is this real life?

>born in 87
How does it feel being a faggot?

America has always been a joke mate, you've just got old enough to appreciate it fully

The old gods.

a beta release meme

77 here.

Things used to require skill. Effort was demanded when I was in school.

The absolute beginning of this dark time was when the challenger exploded. Before then, there were no "participation awards" and shit. You worked for what you had and appreciated it.

tl.;dr FUCK YOU KRISTA MACAULLIFFE