DAILY MAIL ON GOOGLES

YOU DID IT YOU AUTISTS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821215/Googles-Skypes-Yahoos-Racist-trolls-slang-make-vile-slurs-online-without-caught-automatic-filters.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=dHxKXSvcRik
slate.fr/story/124475/racisme-google-yahoo-skype
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFot-kfv9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh stop it you are making me blush you Facebook

IS this good? Is it the ((MSN)) picking up on it more important than actually using it.

>YOU DID IT YOU AUTISTS!!!!
Don't you mean plebbit?

Stupid nigger.

wow they literally said googles, skypes and yahoos, thats racist man

Nice link fucker

>so they don't get caught

What the fuck? no one is afraid of saying nigger it was a direct retaliation to their censorship.

Yes, it means the companies themselves are paying attention now

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821215/Googles-Skypes-Yahoos-Racist-trolls-slang-make-vile-slurs-online-without-caught-automatic-filters.html

It ain't shit till I see it on the news networks.

ok why this site is so important?
i saw the first thread of the user who made up this "code". why do they even care?

LINK: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821215/Googles-Skypes-Yahoos-Racist-trolls-slang-make-vile-slurs-online-without-caught-automatic-filters.html

WE DID IT REDDIT!

G-guys...?

>caught by automatic filters

Read the whole thing you drunk koala fucker

What are Yahoos?

I think that's great, people can't be too sure about whether or not you're giving them advice.

>Where can I buy a bike?
>Just Google it!

What's next?
CNN?

huh, they do a story on a fad that lasted not even a week here. no one does it anymore

too old, too slow

Lol fucking google man

>In other usages, Mexicans become 'Yahoos', Chinese people are 'Bings' and Jews are 'Skypes'.

I'm wheezing

The only ones I knew were Skypes and Googles. Apparently these hysterical SJWs know our lexicon better than we do.

Because they can use it to smear Trump by linking us with him.

Calling someone a yahoo is already a thing, and I use it all the time. Now it doesn't mean what I mean by it.

Fuck you racist skittle, go suck skittles cock

>fucking kikes
>basement dwellers
>deplorables
>super predators

yfw Hillary is allowed a custom list and you're not

Liberal - car salesman

Lol, wut??

That pic should be a Cred Forums banner

Was there too. Should have screen capped the shit

>car salesman
Why would the word liberal even be picked up by filters? What Skype came up with that?

they are spreading the message far and wide

no one trusts the media

Lol, professional journalists now spend all day idling on Cred Forums to report about memes.

this

>this google stops reading
>IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING SENTENCE IN THE HEADLINE OF THE ARTICLE

Christ man wtf

Either they made some up or I assume some 1488 retarded forum took it and went futher and a lurker saw it

>dailymail

oh wow, it's nothing

Dailymail isn't even remotely important or taken seriously. It's just the best clickbait site on the internet.
They are going to report literally anything, and it's 100% guaranteed people who wrote the article picked up the story from Cred Forums.

This shit is going nowhere.

this was literally a forced meme that wasn't supposed to catch on even in Cred Forums

I'm surprised actually, even when we only have a few minor leaks of meme magic the effects are tremendous

They just made this shit up. I know "googles" has been a thing, and "yahoos" I can understand. But Durden? Car salesmen? Fish bucket?

From the 3 point line

It's Dailymail

>Chain the googles, gas the yahoos!

They are clearly shit their pants. They are afraid of cartoon frog and few words.

>libertarian
>a leppo
kek

Traditionally yahoos refers to rednecks.

But the "new" definition is different.

It's Dailymail

oh but remember, it's a shitty FORCED MEME, and it's NEVER going to work or be noticed by anyone
the ppl who shared that picture should be shot, it's fucking stupid

Anyone notice how well this thread has been going and the absolute lack of shitposting?

I swear no one hear types googles and yahoos here.

It's only half 9.

All the faggots are still asleep.

whats a 'Facebook' again?

>Google will end up on the ADLs list of hate symbols in your lifetime

>libertarian = a leppo

I look forward to the article in Sunday Sport about it

Check that flag before you reply to that fag you doughnuts

Far right is in rise everywhere , both Europe and USA , leftist libtards cant comprehend why , they think Cred Forums is the "womb" of the "alt-right" a birthplace of right wing radicalism among youth. Cred Forums is ranked at 500th place on the internet ( traffic wise ) , at the same time this site , that has one of the largest userbases ever seen is dropping redpils on people that come , if you think /pol isnt influencing politics among young voters , you're delusional

Planes, Trains & Automobiles 2: Googles, Skypes and Yahoos

>Google
>Black person
lmao they're scared of saying its NIGGER

>automatic filters
>technology on social media sites that picks up on racist terms
You have to admit they're being quite creative to avoid saying censorship

Its not censorship if it stops things they don't agree with

>members of the self styled alt-right

What???

That was their plan all along.
1.Get Cred Forums to like trump
2.claim racism
3.expose Cred Forums
4.jigsaw
5.delet Cred Forums

Or they could just skip all that fucking about and just delete Cred Forums

>Pol/ can pretty much post some bullshit ad nauseum and see it in the main stream news tomorrow morning.

Fucking amazing. But they will never do articles about pol/ sleuths or the time pol helped bomb some terrorists.

Alt-Right label is gay as fuck though.

I hope one of my rare Pepes makes it on CNN one day.

It's real, lads. We have the power.

Wrong.
This is Cred Forums you need layers of paranoia
And a conspiracy rigged against Cred Forums to
Make a valid point.

faggot you dump facebook

I love how the Mail always explains exactly how to do the thing they are being outraged about.

>MAYMAY MAGIC LE DUBS LÖL XD:DDD

Cred Forums helped catch the marathon bombers

It started with googles, skypes was agreed on, then one turbogoogle made up a bunch of shitty ones nobody uses

Jesus christ you bunch of Raegans sicken me

Op is still a Facebook

Kek. Too true

Well, that WAS the point. Get the big companies to notice and embed the word Nigger forever with Google. We need to make it so bad that people think twice about uttering the word google.

>"Google" now knows a vile racist slur.

What a time to be alive

>Cred Forums helped catch the marathon bombers

Did we?

I was there. The news was broadcasting the MS paint infographs that were being made on Cred Forums as evidence on fucking live TV

Fuck off nigger that is reddit cuntz framing our board of peace cunt

>I was there. The news was broadcasting the MS paint infographs that were being made on Cred Forums as evidence on fucking live TV

Oh, I'm not denying they caught somebody...

Conveniently, we can now use "to google" as shorthand for looting.

Yeah, I'm not sure how much of a part Cred Forums played, but I remember they actually did have legit leads that probably did help speed the process along.

>created by members of self-styled 'alt-right'
fucking kikes. nobody on Cred Forums called themselves this. only milo and other faggots referred to themselves as such

Nah, it's probably interns working for college credit being forced to monitor us.

We are the beer halls of the 21st century

U been huffing petrol, m8?

seriously tho, I hate few things more than language filters.
Doesn't matter what justification they use, censorship is always bullshit.

Plus, just like your image says, it doesn't even work, all they do is piss people off who want to curse lol.

It was so easy.. Jesus Christ they can't beat us

Hope you guys are leaving comments

Liberals are Buzzfeed

holy shit, somehow this really turns me on.
More pls.

plenty of others have reported on this laddie

That is the bird that will pierce the heavens.

Yahoooooooooooooo

why is aleppo a meme?

Johnson was asked in an interview something about Aleppo and he said that he didn't know what that was.

Psy op derailing the purpose of attacking the cultural enrichment search engine.
Google and skypes are the only types.
DO NOT USE YAHOO

HURR DURR IT TURNS OUT >>>MUH SAFESPACE PolCor FILTERS

>Daily Mail
>aka "Hate Mail"
>calls us racist

wow

>car salesman

I tried

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

Kek.

All we have to do is switch it again. They can't keep up. We can drive these fuckers out of their mind

>best clickbait site on the internet
The amount of normies this could potentially reach is a good thing user.

>car salesman

I don't get it.

Aren't most car salesmen right-wing?

Her ass is so close to triggering trypophobia...

this is like the magazines that warn parents of the things their children are saying that are completely made up

>liberals will start getting paranoid about these words

>Dailymail isn't even remotely important or taken seriously.

It is the 2nd biggest tabloid in the UK.

It garbage, but garbage with an audience.

They try to sell you shit

>fishbucket

Might as well make this a Post Your Googles thread.

All politicians try to sell you shit.

Gas the Skypes! Google war now!

These big companies have actually deluded themselves into thinking Cred Forums has power.

While they're busy monitoring a bunch of nerds just letting off steam on a mongolian throat singing enthusiast board, the actual right is growing.

It was part of our plan

I can't believe it ducking worked

>so we won't get caught

I always thought it was so we could ruin powerful brand names

>I LITERALLY CANT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THIS
this is why redditors and blacks shouldnt be allowed on Cred Forums why too dumb

All they had to do was ignore it and it would have went away. In their minds, by reporting on it, they are exposing it and ruining the plan, but iIn reality, they are giving this troll operation more legitimacy than it could have ever acquire on its on.

When will (((they))) learn?

The codewords that aren't brands are pointless. They're supposed to be BRANDS. Preferably corporate and global ones.

ez pz lmn sqz

The fire rises.

But they gave the credit to reddit. There's even a documentary on it. It's called How Reddit helped capture the marathon bombers or something. Also, to the person you replied to(since I'm too lazy). Pepe has appeared on CNN and other outlets.

Should fire hee for saying that as a Google I am offended.

>guys a cartoon frog is going to be the banner of the fifth Reich

this was on buzzfeed the other day

UNINSTALL THE SKYPES APP WAR NOW

I can't believe that fucking worked.

BAN ASSAULT WORDS!
BAN ALL THE WORDS!
BAN ALL POSSIBLE SOUND EFFECTS!!!

Crashing these filters with no survivors?

HOLY SHIT

LOOK AT OP'S THUMBNAIL TOP LEFT OF THE PHOTO. IT'S PEPE

BAN ALL WORDS THAT WAY WE CAN'T SAY MEAN THINGS

Never doubt the meme magic.

>gooks=bing

KEK SMILES UPON US
PRAISE

Gas the skypes, engine war now!

lol

PSYOP

it's just too small...

>tfw arrested for not grunting in a non-binary method

It didn't, nobody uses this retarded shit except a few autists here. These media websites just browse /pol and when desperate grab stupid shit like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHxKXSvcRik

Mods should add a filter for these

Exactly. This shit wasn't started to avoid word filters, it was designed to associate shitty companies like Google with racism.

People will be left with just making facial expressions and body language.
That is... until someone outlaws that too.

>i-it didn't work!
Fag

inb4 the entire french languge is banned for its use of masculine and femmine words.

Left foot in = jews
right foot out = niggers
do the hokey pokey = race war

>inb4 the entire french languge is banned for its use of masculine and femmine words.

Won't be a problem since French is being replaced by Arabic as the official language.

GOOGLED

The hilarious part is that they spent millions designing, distributing, and implementing their precious safe-space filters.

It goes to show you how far they're willing to go to quash free speech.

THIS IS BRILLIANT

>Aren't most car salesmen right-wing?

Most of them are unreliable liars, especially ones that sell used goods. Total skypes in every fucking way it is possible.

I remember the first thread about kek

>The hilarious part is that they spent millions designing, distributing, and implementing their precious safe-space filters.
>It goes to show you how far they're willing to go to quash free speech.

Won't be a problem for long. Once the UN starts making linking anything not approved, and shutting down search engines as being exploitive on minorities and developing countries, Google, yahoo, and Bing will disappear, and be replaces by BlueSearch, the Official Search Engine of the UN.

BS for short.

WTF, i thought it was only Google, Skype, and Skittles... I like Bing though

>lulz he hates muslims more than me.

I knew I loved him for a reason.

Proofs.

>fishbucket

Son of a..

Is there slang for a CTR tranny?

That's what they said about bane posting too.

I'm p sure Arabic also has masculine and feminine words

Yes, it's triple 21s

>I'm p sure Arabic also has masculine and feminine words

Yeah, but the feminine words are always covered, so you never see them.

Books like Little Women look like government redacted reports.

Why the fuck is fishbucket so funny

>fishbucket

A whiff of true maybe?

it isn't "black person" = google. It's nigger = google and Kike = skype.

These people are fucking retarded.

There's technically 4plebs (yes, it's an actual separate website). I don't get why no one uses archive sites anymore.

Time for everyone go on social media and post a string of random words, then attach a few trump related hashtags. Make all words mean something other than what they really mean.

>Conservatives = Reagans

They literally pulled that from their ass, no one ever proposed it and it's not even in the post screencap the Skypes are spreading on twatter.

>Rory Tingle

I bet he was picked on in school.

Yeah, that's pretty fucking racist to just assume every black man is a google. Even we're better than that

wow, CTR actually got you fucking retards to use these words? Quite sad.

Someone bring back salt/gold from from the comments section.

That's when we break out the exploding yellow vans.

I know. Somebody needs to take them to task for using such offensive language.

HOW DO WE GONNA CALL PEDOPHILES NOW?

Except we do call ourselves that.

I love when two shills fall in love.

It was only used by a few autists, until they wrote an article about it. Now it will go mainstream

They've given Cred Forums power

Good, good. [rubbing hand intensifies]
Next step would be for googles, SJWs and skypes to be offended by it.

In other news, Google Apps changing its name to G Suit.

Well, everything works if it works well, but I seriously want punch in the face person who wrote it. Way to miss whole point.

is this real life?

autists invaded Cred Forums

So, what are spics supposed to be?

>vile slurs

now we need a new pepe, a smug animal

>HOW DO WE GONNA CALL PEDOPHILES NOW?

1. "Diversity"

2. "Tolerance"

3. "Enrichment"

Pick one of the three, and then do what you need to do with it. Hell, we have been doing that for years already. Just have to scale it up.

>"Here comes your enrichment!"

Commandeer their terms and repurpose them. Part of the point of this is to make their ability to speak or argue anything untenable.

Time to bring back bebe?

americans

Liberals should be Buzzfeeds

subways

They cannot ignore it, it hits too many strings all at once and creating beautiful symphony of funny and "hit this evil corporation", thus attracting people to it. This especially works nice after all recent Jewtube fiasco that left oh so many people pissed off.

I saw a similar article yesterday in a french online newspaper. Actually my french gf saw it and asked if I was a racist. I had no options but to drop a huge redpill about Cred Forums in.
link
slate.fr/story/124475/racisme-google-yahoo-skype

>The Daily Fail
It doesn't have that nickname for nothing.

>moderated comments
Fucking UK ruines everything

Pedophiles should be Buzzfeeds and Salons

2bh id go for
>Jimmy
Or plural
>Jimmies
In honour of the late, great Savile

"Clintons"

Slick Willies

>skittles
TOP KEK

HI CNN I HATE NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS AND JEWS AND SPICS AND GOOKS AND WOMEN AND I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP

I'M A YOUNG WHITE MALE WITH A COLLEGE DEGREE. I BECAME THIS WAY BECAUSE OF THE KIKES AND FAGS BERATING MY PEOPLE. YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELVES.

why are we in the headlight so much now, goddamnit hillary

Who is this Cred Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS FUCKING WROTE THIS SHIT THIS IS AN INSIDE JOB

holy fuck i'm in tears

this guys explains the car salesman for who wants to know
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFot-kfv9o

im flattered honestly

they even made up new ones!

Fucking americans need to go back

I guess Univision is the new Yahoo News

fuck yourself aquafresh, there is no """"""alt-right"""""

This is hilarious they are doing the footwork. Its like what happened with the ((()))'s, we werent even using them before they reported on them

srsly is the media retarded?

how is this fucking board so relevant? I want to stop lurking and shitposting, but now i just can't

Why the fuck do they keep trying to shove thousands of people, people who have many differing views from each other on many things, into a box so that they can slap a label on us?

Shit, this is why they can't adapt to anything and are losing the overall battle. Their strategy is always the same:

>1. Collectivize.

>2. Label as Hitler.

>3. Everything that comes from the Hitler Collective is evil and racist.

They seriously cannot see the forest for the trees.

So now it starts.
Prepare your shitposting boys

Man, your ADD needs cure.

Never forget the day WikiLeaks accidentally put the pieces together

>ITT hate symbols incoming

Drug dealers/ propagandists/ Uni staff (the handlers of the cults) should be called Buzzfeeds.
Anyone that creates a closed or servile group around them.

You need to imbue the terms with something deeper and more expressive of what they are.

>liberals - car salesmen
based

that gif gets my dick hard

they keep doing it specifically for that purpose, to isolate us from sympathy. too bad it doesn't work.

old people don't give a fuck and young people, the only people who actually interact with this shit, mostly know it's either all a bunch of bullshit, know OF Cred Forums and are terrified of Cred Forums, or are almost entirely politically disinterested and resent being presented with difficult ideas.

ps "terrified of Cred Forums" sounds super gay but believe me, lots of people are afraid of getting doxxed or of coming here to troll us and being inundated with CP like it's 2006

In the name of Kek, we must meme this into reality.

Praise Kek!

The Sheriff is a ________ ?

Omg rare?
Did you pack your wife Ngo Nuy?

>>In other news, Google Apps changing its name to G Suit.
Holy shit, that's real. Google had to change the names of all their apps from Google to G. Its no longer Google Drive, Google Shopping its now G Drive and G Shopping.
They need to make a new app for happening and popular spots. Call it G Spot. Yes, I had to say it.

Google pay?

Kek

"Facebook" really should be a gook.

shaun king is still talcom x?

**Stupid google.

See

>fish bucket
sjw literally false flagged a word to make themselves look like victims. And as usual,they are clueless hip millennials that are missing the point of these word substitutions.

"I'm Feeling Lucky" = the rapist/murderer/thief/perpetrator is a black (or a Muslim) [and the MSM are delaying disclosure]

>contains examples of racist language and memes

this was an obvious false flag by idiot journalists looking for a headline

Liberal=Car Salesman? Lol

Lads, what happens when (((they))) discover Cred Forums?

>Yahoo intellectuals

We could call them Gs too. G for Gentlemen? But only if google goes G.

GOOGLE GONNA GOOGLE

this will bring us fame googles

Google shopping is for looting.

""""""""""""""""""professional journalists"""""""""""""""""

Its not a success until BLM beats a cop to death for saying "google" or a mudslime bombs a school because they had skittles appreciation day.

My hole is open. ALWAYS

>google mail

If (((they))) discover /twitter/ it's all over mate.

The libertarian candidate is kind of slow. And He was asked on two different occasions about Aleppo, a city in Syria, and he didn't know. (Though I think the funny point is all the normies sharing about how johnson 'didn't know the capital of Syria' when Aleppo isn't the capital)

I have no idea whats going anymore.

Some guy was literally taking the piss with the list, and they took the entire list

Or a cop gets fired because he called blacks "googles" on his facebook

>Cred Forums is regularly on the mainstream news
What the fuck is the world coming to when a taiwanese knitting tutorial site is fucking news-worthy?

But BuzzFeed already sounds so pedophile.

And look at the weird people who are working there, it goes hand in hand.

Who's this semon demon?

>fishbucket
w8 wat? lol

They're almost better at this shit than we are. fucking kek'ing my ass off

There are no Koalas in Australia....

We've entered another dimension because of meme magic. It's the only explanation.

LETS REPLACE PEDOPHILE WITH BUZZFEED

keep trying, Sven.

lmao. imagine being a person who hangs out on Cred Forums all day just to "tell" on them to the media for being racist, sexist, or whatever just to discredit them. Just gives fuel to the fire to discredit the left ironically for being so out of touch with what is a lulzy meme and what is serious

This is actually quite a good article.

>google wallet

okay I just looked it up, he's right

he is ahmed now not sven

i love australians

>fishbucket
>chinese = bing
hahahahahahahaha

I've never before noticed using "Googles", "Skypes" or "Yahoos" or "Skittles" in any racist meaning here on Cred Forums before this...

So it is rather an MSM deception, or a MEME PLANTING...

> Write about someone using a cute term, which he did not before...
> See, how he starts to use it
> Get approval, that you were initially right

I always knew Icefrog is racist motherfucker

ok sorry meme boss, we stop it right now :+(

>search "pickpocet wallet brazil"
>only get white hands
>have to spend 5 minutes until i find something useful
thanks biased google

Is the MSM gonna just report on everything that happens here now? If that's the case we need to step our game up to hand out real red pills

>Google Pay

>Contains examples of racist language and Memes

I can't breathe.

Though seriously, it's hilarious to see the regressive left failing so spectacularly to a bunch of nerds in their underwear on a shitty Malaysian basketweaving website.

How do they get the reason for doing this so wrong? Nobody is trying to avoid filters. We want these words filtered because censorship is retarded and easily exploitable.

all of those are shit, only good ones that will catch on:
>google - nigger
>skittle - muslim

rest makes no fucking sense

The thing is that we've reached the point where major news networks troll the internet for news, not real life.

People aren't shocked by murder sprees or rapes or car crashes anymore. But reporting on memes is a thing now. And that's amazing.

>They made up words
You can't be fucking serious. We need to make an official list;
Google = blacks
Skype = jews
Facebook = gays
Bing for Chinese is amusing. What else?

This. The kikes know we have power now. They can't ignore us any longer, so they're trying to suppress us. Lately, they've realized their attempts to suppress us have been hopelessly failing, so they're trying to soil our name even further in the hope of capping our influence and possibly banning us.

Its mental how quickly the media is picking up on this shit now, it used to take them months, and they still manage to get it so utterly wrong.

them hips

Leave that to reddit you stupid google.

You guys are fucking despicable!

>Contains examples of racist language and Memes

>TRIGGER WARNING: frogs

skype rhymes with kike so it'll probably stick around

Absolutely deplorable!

press pulled half of them out of their ass

Visit this board more often than once in a month.

arabs/muslims should be swedish fish

Cheers user

Romans?

Like Roman Polansky ?

you're a fucking dumb google if you think the others don't make any sense.

>Fishbucked
>Butterfly
>Durden
>Car lasesmen
>Reagans
Never seen any one use these.

Yahoo will pay 4 the wall

buzzfeed =pedophile
salon=cuck
democrat=shit

can you see this guy in his eyes and say him he is not a synonym for pedophiles now? I could not.

What are the (((brakets))) again ?

did I do good??

establishment is fucking scared of internet culture and desperately trying to demonize everything since they cant control it

It's like we live on Cred Forums St. in the googlest part of the town and we created slang to talk to each other without getting into trouble.

good job faggots. no really, crack open a beer, vape some dank weed.

"Cred Forumsaks"

its for (((them)))

buzzfeed

Is anyone else bothered that they added terms? Or is this one of those "crack your teen's text lingo" monents?

politicians

guys....I just had a thought. Shouldn't we be rapping and sitting on our porches?

Call them refugees, lol

its "blow it out of proportion and pad with bullshit for clicks" modern "journalism"

holy fuck, they call themself google

Because everybody called him retard for the whole list. Googles, Skypes, and occasional Skittles for giggles is sufficient for now and simple to use. Everything else just pointless since it wouldn't be censored in the first place.

say shit for Indians. Liberals fucking love saying shit and stuff

>somehow
>flag

just fuck off and die, cuck

we've been calling socialists "used car salesmen" for years up here, actually. no idea when it started

thats couse it gives the same results as "guns used to kill"
because retarted people used they keyword google to google stuff google dousnt sears for it when it dousnt fit into context. (google as in search not asing nigger)

liberals shout racist and hatespeech all the time, if something gets named hatespeech or racist they were fucked.

>fake

I don't like skittle for sandnigger. St. Skittle is already the Patron Saint of Dindus. Can we pick something else?

Haha, you glorious fuckers. Well, it's the Daily Mail, it's a sort of rightwing hard copy buzzfeed, which still likes to find a good story about racists to show that they aren't racist.
You make any meme juicy enough, they will pick it up, run with it, and add to it until you hardly recognise it.
Of course UK papers have their biases and propaganda. But it's also about shock value. Provided they are covered against defamation, they will publish any old shit.
I bet it tickled the DM hacks. They haven't got a moral bone in their corporate body.

We could probably make up shit about ourselves and sell it to them.

The supreme irony of them doing it though is that liberal types HATE the daily mail, to the point of refusing to click on there articles.