TRUMP GENERAL - THE FAMILY EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Loveland CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/cmyu_EWMAB4
>Pence Rally in Ashland VA 10/3/16
youtu.be/6BgvPmR7_8M
>Nigel: Dont Take Abuse from a Clinton
youtu.be/sYu_8qVERmI
>Black Female Supporting Trump Explains Why
youtu.be/LR3ih75Fzq0
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Pueblo CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/Laxw35PjVyI
>Trump speaks at RAW PAC 10/3/16
youtu.be/Z_5kh-z4IXA

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/prWCD
imgur.com/a/Kr7Cn
imgur.com/a/79shQ
imgur.com/a/gynta
imgur.com/a/6ZalI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmbxg9Q8l90
youtube.com/watch?v=fItxli7-uU0
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624
floridafamily.org/full_article.php?article_no=593
youtube.com/watch?v=llkIkLRF26M
putintrump.net/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/
nytimes.com/2016/10/04/business/media/four-from-buzzfeed-politics-defect-to-cnn.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/breaking-bill-clintons-biggest-secret-exposed-will-get-hillary-locked-tomorrow/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/04/interesting-coincidence-u-s-internet-disruption-maps-during-wikileaks-presser/
youtu.be/j-M9EXM6TOk
youtube.com/watch?v=QucaaoBg9bM
youtu.be/prTKdFX1gVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xxm9Dz_NAms
youtu.be/a-IT_WND0So
youtube.com/watch?v=tXoCldHGfUs
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/04/trump-backers-feel-played-as-wikileaks-fails-to-come-through-on-october-surprise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

k dump your lefty degenerate photos pls

As promised

Aussie faggots communist image directory

SLutwalk Melbourne 2016
>imgur.com/a/prWCD

Black lives matter march Brisbane July 2016
>imgur.com/a/Kr7Cn

Dipshit commies part 1
>imgur.com/a/79shQ

Dipshit commies part 2
>imgur.com/a/gynta

Dipshit commies part 3
>imgur.com/a/6ZalI

Enjoy motherfuckers
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmbxg9Q8l90

Should we be worried?

Buy Alexapure Pro Water Filtration system.

Finally

Worst campaign week in history: Day 9

SO!

/TrumpGen/!

How did the whole Wikileaks thing go last night. You fags told me to go to sleep and await my happy surprise. Well, here I am, ready to collect. Hillaru is BTFO now, right?

Right?

right under you

Fwfwoo!

youtube.com/watch?v=fItxli7-uU0

Never Before Seen Video: Obama Whines About White Privilege

>this
>this
>this

MAGA

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

absorb a nearly billion dollar loss out of pocket in the 90s

It's only a matter of time before someone finds the debt parking scheme.

There's really only 2 options here-

>the loss is a real loss and the Donald was really was out of pocket by $916 million (in which case he has legitimate NOLs)

>the loss was passed on to someone else by The Donald defaulting on debt - in which case Donald Trump should be assessed for income from debt forgiveness.

I do not know whether Donald Trump had the wherewithal in 1995 to bear $916 million of losses personally. But I doubt it. (If he did his financial career is different from what is popularly accepted.)

So the alternative is the debt was forgiven in some way. But then the story the New York Times is running is wrong - because the $916 million of losses would not have survived the debt forgiveness and hence would have wiped out his NOLs and thus he would not be allowed to shelter his income for the next 18 years.

AWOO~VEMENT

Assange said there would be a leak this week, when do you think it will be?

not at all

Those people? Worried? Fuck no

>SHILLS ARE THINKING THAT THEY ARE WINNING

ALL ACCORDING TO TRUMP'S GRAND KEIKAKU

Maybe we can employ Cred Forums

They said they would be publishing documents concerning the U.S. election these weeks before Nov 8. Some people says they'll be leaking tomorrow, but hold your horses

Thank you Op.

That's litteraly a re-branded Berkey water filter.

Hillary BTFO is tomorrow, Wednesday is the planned day of the leak. Today was just a 10th anniversary history&thankyou press conference with an outline of how future leaks will work.

ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK

Assange explicitly confirms "All US election-related leaks" to be released before Nov 8th."

It was nothing. People are claiming that it was just to celebrate 10 yrs of Wikileaks, and that Alex just hyped it up.
Fucker made me unable to sleep.

one mexican boy ended chlomo's career
just think about that

would smash

We have a team monitoring you guys :). Since this election is pretty much over, Spoiler alert: Hillary wins, our internet influence team as relaxed it's rules and can make our presence known.

Yaaaaaassss Make America Progressive Again!

>Hillary BTFO is tomorrow

Can I trust you, whale killer?

>I literally don't understand how business investments work.
Oh, it shows.

Fuck off and die shill

Thank you for your service.

Peeper the frog on carol costello right now. Turn on CNN, it's happening.

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

WEDNESDAY

no problem

gonna shill my imgur shitfest here

I'm not sure if there will be a 100% actual leak tomorrow, specifically. I believe that was the prior plan. Assange just confirmed that they would try to hit a weekly leak schedule. I know, the waiting is hell.

>Pro-Hillary memes constructed with hate symbol Pepe?
>with hate symbol guy fawkes mask?
>with hate symbol Hillary Clinton?

I haven't even considered all the other ancient, lifeless memes that normies are still using.

That's a globalist lie!
Alexapure Pro™ is the newest and highest achievement in water filtration technology.

God you people will be so easy to kill during the purge

I don't either. Pls teach me economics, Holo's cuck

Why was there no Trump General for a while?

love chokers

You'd get 8 year behind bars getting smashed in the showers if you even looked at her.

Proceed anyway? y/n

MAGA

I wonder what would happen if i just walked in there and popped off a few warning shots into the ceiling. Would they all panic and die of heart attacks?

The first leak have worked as training. People who read through the archive now know the acronyms and nick-names and all the other goodies one should search for. Still there was plenty that was found in the first 24 hours. But still to make sure on have to read them one by one and look at all attachments one by one, and it takes time.

blanky mcblankface

floridafamily.org/full_article.php?article_no=593

post tits

>tfw no (you)'s for my imgur pic dump of commies

I can't wait to see the cutouts of Hillary's head placed over a radially striped background with snarky quotes below and above her head written in white Impact font with a black outline.

>aposematism
She's nuts.

I know that building. Don't open your post any time soon

It's odd that after a year of highly funded shitposting, we're just now seeing attempts at traditional memes.

Should I upgrade then?

because it's all falling apart

Guess which ones are posting here based on their expressions.
GO!

Jenna Marbles mocks Shillary

youtube.com/watch?v=llkIkLRF26M

They were much appreciated and saved.

Need a wall dedicated to explain to themselves why they are volunteering.

putintrump.net/

It only works in combination with any three random Infowars Store products

Ja

Obama was so worried about Hillary's health he set up a secret medical check-up for her at Walter Reed - but she refused, fearing her LEAKING HEART VALVE and arrhythmia would be exposed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

FBI Allowed 2 Hillary Aides To "Destroy" Their Laptops In Newly Exposed "Side Agreements"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements

HILLARY KILLED LIBYA PEACE DEAL OVER PERSONAL VENDETTA, CLAIMS WHISTLEBLOWER

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Clinton Campaign Cancels Joint Events With Bernie Sanders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton – April, 2014

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

It's obvious skinny nerd on the back right is on Cred Forums duty, nogs too traumatized

My last GF was a vegan with dyed hair that had a bunch of numale orbiter friends.

It was funny because i was outspoken trump supporter and she was blowing me while these #nevertrumpers were professing their love to her.

she was a fucking mess of a person that really wasn't worth more than cumming in her mouth a few times and then sending her on her way.

Why are political campaigners so pathetic ?

Why would somebody ever trust a politician like Clinton, or any politician ?

Trump is the new chanology
Pepe is the new user mask
The end of the internet and the end of the white race as it cucks itself

t. CTR drone

awwww, thank you, mate

not all aussies are blueballing shitposters when it comes to pic dumps

Have another atom bomb test

generally, no one looks like they get along

When you get it...

Trump is finished.......

I was hoping Julian Assange was going to leak something, but it's clear that Hillary is invincible.

Trump won't win. I'm not even going to bother voting on election day since I know the results are already going to be rigged to let hillary win.

Absolutely.
The Alexapure Pro™ transforms water from virtually any fresh source into clean, healthy drinking water. Pairing the unprecedented, super-filtration power of an all-new gravity block core with a hybrid ceramic shell, it removes up to 99.9999 percent of impurities, including bacteria, disinfectants, volatile organic contaminants (VOAs) and hormones. Because Alexapure Pro requires no electricity, it is ideal for home use, on or off-grid.

And don't forget to check out Super Male Vitality and Anthroplex, as well as many other products. Visit store.infowars.com.

TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

There was, it just had no title.
It happens from time to time.

This picture is truly sad. You guys are that threatened by a bunch of shitposting basement dwellers. Kek

TOP KEK! CNN IS LITERALLY BUZZFEED!

KEKS!
nytimes.com/2016/10/04/business/media/four-from-buzzfeed-politics-defect-to-cnn.html

I think that's a dyke, not a skinny nerd.

>FBI Allowed 2 Hillary Aides To "Destroy" Their Laptops In Newly Exposed "Side Agreements"
When's the next Chaffetz/Gowdy tag team reaming scheduled for?

this my favorite one desuhonest

Go vote pussy

>oy vei we just shouldn't even vote
We're winning and you know it, now die shill

What a little bitch.

.02 cents has been added to your account

for you german bro

it was a secret trumpgen, no shills were allowed, invite only

poor jeb, I always tear up when I read that page

Fug. My Berkey only filters out 99.999% of contaminates.

Do you have an affiliate link so I can give (((you))) credit for this sale?

yeah,

you did

thankyou, I save it

AND GOT SO FAR

CTR and the Clinton campaign have exhausted all their attacks on Trump. All they have left is character assassination, and people don't give a fuck about what the media says anymore. Media trust is lower than ever.

Praise him!

How do you cope with your life falling to shit, /tg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

I bet they're behind that cringey shimmy gif

>it takes libtards longer than 0.2 seconds to get their own joke

I love the OP photo. If looks could kill

>Super Male Vitality
Man, no wonder Alex Jones has so much energy he has to expel it by screaming at gobalists

This explains so much.

we all /jebheads/ at heart

gotta stump um all

hes got so much energy for 71

Newswire bro delivered at the RNC

That doesn't look like a nice place to work. Looks so cramped.
>That "I volunteer because" wall
Holy shit, it must really be an extremely shitty place to work since you need to constantly remind yourself of the purpose of you being there.

>Fug. My Berkey only filters out 99.999% of contaminates.

No need to upgrade, it's too late for you my friend. Your brain is riddled with toxins and corrosive chemicals. I'd be surprised if you lived to sunset.

saved

Times are too serious.

Can we get some delegateposting?

I love all the dancing webms. This should be a regular theme. :)

>CNN is resorting to hiring clickbait artists to pull in viewers
my fucking sides

So does she

how long does he have, doctor jones?

Will a double dose of Brainforce© fix this?

what are your expectations for tonight's debate?

libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/breaking-bill-clintons-biggest-secret-exposed-will-get-hillary-locked-tomorrow/

^^^MOAR charity fraud from slick willy

only when they get the mixture of uppers and downers just right

Trump rally 4pm est
Pence beats down kaine 9pm est

I'm out of animated dancing memes. Well played sir

>:)
>Yaaaaaassss

Normies are disgusting

i have comfy webms instead

I expect kung fu fighting, enormous floppy penises, and swirling psychedelic rainbow special effects. I know I can't be the only one.

Hoping to be impressed by Pence. I was a bit let down with the last debate. Trump started struggling past the 20min mark IMO.

MAGA

I'm an American Air Force Army Ranger Sargent in the 101st Naval Division and am currently stationed in Fort Knox, Texas, which is in the USA.

I am absolutely appalled by Mr. Drumpf's comments and I will NOT be voting for him anymore. Besides, it's time for a woman to be President, am I right fellow Americans?

6d chess, but really i loved the trump dances

Interesting article on nbc owned internet blackout. See article for times and images

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/04/interesting-coincidence-u-s-internet-disruption-maps-during-wikileaks-presser/

I've seen Pence trip up more than once while giving interviews. I hope he's been preparing. He just needs to not get bogged down by the attacks, explain policy, and most of all, be comfy. I bet he can pull in quite a few people who like Trump's policies but not his demeanor.

A

Fucking leaf

Have you guys ever seen something so beautiful?

i bring to you.... The wall

This fucking shit again? Dude he called ptsd pussies what they are. Man up.

OBAMA BTFO

youtu.be/j-M9EXM6TOk

how did hillary supporters get so cool?

Remember to never mix Super Male Vitality, Anthroplex and Brain Force together if you're planning to drink Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee.

whip out your dick in front of them

why are you replying to obvious shill faggots?

youtube.com/watch?v=QucaaoBg9bM

^^travelgate

>leaf
>army rangers
Stop pretending

I like the contrasting expressions in their faces as they listen to El Rato at the RNC

>ywn be #withher

youtu.be/prTKdFX1gVM

Actually, he just said some people aren't strong enough to deal with stuff, and that they need better medical care. Don't just read libtard headlines user.

Trump supporter here, worried that hes going to lose big

I try not to think about it

I expect lots of threads saying something like

"KAINE IS WINNING THIS POST DEBATE POLL GO FIX IT FOR PENCE"

It's not Oct 13 yet

post ur fav hillar pic

I know I just enjoy calling people pussies

Kaine calls for the murder of more babies and promises to pardon more convicted murderers

Why even bother? Hillary is going to rig the election anyways. My vote doesn't matter.

Jeb?

I got a picture of you here though.

just entering that room saps your testosterone completely

i have too much around me to not be reminded at how garbo im going with life Tbh

webm related

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Xxm9Dz_NAms

Moggykins endorses Donald.
He's probably brit/pol/'s favourite current MP.

Nice.

Trump is shifting conservative politics in a positive direction across the globe.

youtu.be/a-IT_WND0So

Not a pic but still one of the best.

I hope so. From the bit I've seen, Pence seems to be more well-mannered that Trump, and will hopefully take some of the discussion from "Trump is ______" to actual policy questions.

>those crazy eyes

What the fuck is wrong with liberals

Then don't, just stop bitching about it.

>trump supportwe here, we should just vote Hillary, it over dr- i mean trump is finished
Die shill

BTFO in NOV

memes cant be forced, they come from the inner self

Mogg is so comfy

its over lads, lets step outside and try to actually talk to girls

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I just can't support Trump any more. The guy can't help himself.

I certainly hope so.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=tXoCldHGfUs

kek

> Tax cuts for wealthy
> No wealthy people support him
Fucking kek

Hillary is the new Romney

jeb photo gank technique #12

GUaCKaMote!

Kill yourself

"Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise"

“If we are going to make a major publication about the U.S., we wouldn't do it at 3 a.m."

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/04/trump-backers-feel-played-as-wikileaks-fails-to-come-through-on-october-surprise/

Hillary supporter here, we're fucked. I can't find anyone else who likes her. I get frantic emails everyday from her campaign begging for money, desperate for even a single dollar.

HURRR

t. virgin

Let's hope she loses even harder

Commit seppuku

so easy to detect shills nowadays

OH FUQ

SEND THIS TO DRUDGE!

My god this is fucking amazing

WOULD IF I COULD

fuck i might actually kill myself if Trump loses

Feels good man

They must be.

I wonder what those people in your pic have in common? Surely it's pure cohencidence!

It would be wise if they at least waited at least a day before gloating. Assange literally said that he's planning a release in the coming days. He might even release them in the coming hours (hence his comment about waiting for America to wake up instead of releasing them at 3AM).

I'd rather go out with a bang.

might as well take a few muzzies with you

MOAR

[desire to watch helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now intensifies]

>that wide stance

I honestly bet this is true.

You all look so excited to be correcting the record

>if
there is a second chance user, never ever give up

The majority has hijacked democracy.

I bet the same in Brit shekels, nothing like a monetary investment to get you excited in politics.

>tfw when I lied to my family and told them I'd bet £50 not £500

>user YOU MAD BASTARD, I CAN'T BELIEVE U DON THIS

Gotta Mali it easier to shart

Don't do that, it's just a joke.

Have this rare Pepe to cheer you up.

Wagner is GOAT

>Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
every FUCKING time

MARRY ME IVANKA

I'm gonna kinda miss him after November no lie

I might have to sub to his twitter feed just so I can start the day with an OH GRANDPA moment.

Begging for money is what campaigns mostly do.

Since she has yuge amounts of money in her campaign coffers, if you are trying to imply they are short of funds, you are self-evidently ignorant about politics.

All I hear is Jurassic Park music in my head

Will Pence or Gingrich or Trump Jr please reel Trump back in?

He was going for gold and then the past week and now this week he's cocking up again with a repeat of the summertime snafus.

I just want him to get it out of his system before the crunchtime of the last 2 weeks so that the shit-storm controversies are on Hillary's head, not Trump.

Plz Trump plz win.

Donald is that you?

She has a lot of money, but she's been burning through it like dry chaff. I don't think her campaign would falsely report that it's pulling out of Nevada in emails to supporters.

When you win, buy them MAGA hats and take them out to dinner.

What a sperging retard.

I'm afraid for Pence. Kaine's going to push the mandatory abortions and gay marriage memes and Pence will look bad.

>tfw stayed up until 6 AM for nothing

He's up in the polls user. We'll be fine familia

This is a good day to avoid politics.

CRUSH KAINE THE KEK TODAY PENCE!

you want flamethrower tank too?

im right for now, but i just feel like garbage
been an unlucky 9 months

No, Libs are terrible with memes

nice try ctr shill

His rally last night was actually pretty fantastic.

Shame he went out of his way to visit a bunch of vets and have a civil conversation with them... Jesus I am still mad about that.

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

Early voting already started and mail-in ballots are about to go out. Better do it fast.

Pence will look bad because Pence is bad.

Trump is gonna herald a return of Churchills.

There will be severe civil turmoil and war in the near future, that's no secret. India V Pakistan, Russia V EU, Muslims V West, you name it. This will call for a return of strongmen and kill the appeal of the soft pacifistic democratic-socialist weaklings like Obama and Hillary.

The circumstances of the times will call for leaders best suited for them.

$0.02

hi lary wat are u doin in my house???

>ywn have her

best go back to dreaming of tay m9

I JUST WANT TO BE HER HAPPY LOVING HUSBAND

I feel bad for commies in a way. They want to rebel, and think they are, but all they're doing is serving as shock troops for the (((globalists))).

Not that I'd cry if a few got offed, but it's just tragic.

They truly are. Lib friends talk about memes in the most cringey way possible. At least Harambe memes are okay, even if a bit dated.

It went down to $0.01

Jesus christ that's cringey. At least we know she never let him get to 3rd base, he's still trying to cop a feel any chance he gets. I can only imagine the furious masturbation he does later. I wonder how many pairs of her panties he has stashed in his private plane?

I take it this is the same poll?

don't worry that's what we have online polls for

>you want flamethrower tank too?

Whatever you got. Tanks, helicopters, paratroopers, guns, etc.

Pence will get choke-slammed according to reddit

i'll try to see if i have some cool nonsound ones

Probably should see a doctor if it's serious.

Fuck yeah.

You mean the same case that was thrown out two times before?

Somebody trying to sue a billionaire with false rape claims?

OY VEY,
And no CTR shills you can't use the "WELL YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT BILL" argument, 20+ women have come forward about that jackass

Goddamit Donald get back on the campaign trail

HAPPENING

>projecting
>"shee-it" image name
are you a nigger or middle aged woman?

>Will Pence or Gingrich or Trump Jr please reel Trump back in?

If they could, they would have.

They can can reign him in, get him on message, explain to him a thousand times why he needs to calm the fuck down and not walk into obvious traps, how he needs to stop digging when he digs himself another hole. They can explain it to him, they can't understand it for him.

He has no self-discipline, and it is costing him the Presidency.

We're going to win big folks.

>Democrats are demotivated.
>Bernie bros are not supporting Hillary.
>Democrat primary turnout was abysmal
>Blacks will not go out in the same numbers for hillary
>Republicans are eager to vote
>Republican primary turnout was a record

The Hillary campaign is desperate, only reaching crowds in the hundreds.

Yeah, Reddit is a credible source for just about everything.

FUCK YOU HILLARY, SHE IS MINE

Sad

>66 days
>no press conference

I just want him to stop hiding.

b-but muh polls...

going to start reporting your pasta if you don't put some effort into it

>cliton

That's what you said the last 10 times. Jr knows what he's doing, he just needs to prepare more for the debate.

im not that far gone man
it's just been rough looking for work these past few months.
got promised a sure thing by my neighbor but they rejected me anyway
that's all man.

>she's been burning through it like dry chaff.

That is the other thing campaigns do. The purpose is not to end up with a large surplus in November.

>I don't think her campaign would falsely report that it's pulling out of Nevada in emails to supporters.

Then you know dick about fundraising. "Send me your money now to avert this horrible campaign crisis" does not sound, to you, like a pitch that a campaign would make?

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

I wonder what he meant by younger side. Really makes you think

What? Have you read what liberal newspapers are writing about Pence?
Example:
>"The big question: Mr Kaine won't get off easy, but has any vice-presidential nominee faced a more extraordinary challenge than Mike Pence?"
They are scared shitless that Pence will crush the living hell out of Kaine because Kaine is basically a even worse clone of Hillary.

Pence is also a calm guy that is known to have a "father charisma", so don't worry about him.

You can tell Don Jr is gangsta, he da best.

>*honk honk*
>*drools on shirt*
>duhhhhh trump have a no dissipline
>duhhh hilary say trump no presidential
>duhhhh poo poo pee pee

reminder everything they try to accuse Trump of they are guilty of, it is their obfuscation technique, Bill is guaranteed kiddy fiddler

Wow you really are just 100% ignoring polls.

No, it doesn't. Demoralization doesn't work, especially not in this campaign.

Did someone say "Dead shitskins"?

They are trying to all repeat how much it doesn't matter trying to keep viewership low

I'm sure he'll do fine in early voting/mail in. He's got the enthusiasm support for people who'll go out of their way to vote early. I'm just worried about buzz-word cockups like the PTSD thing or the fatty fatty boombalatty miss america. Though that one was pretty small potatoes.

He just needs to continue what he was doing in September. Seal the deal with behaving presidential vis-a-vis "America's mother-in-law" who rants at cartoon frogs and is kept alive by duct-tape, wd40 and voodoo magic.

He won't piss off any of us already set to vote for him by behaving presidential but he may scare away those on the fence if he indulges in the sensationalist stuff that hurt him back in the summer.

He showed plenty of discipline and presidential mannerisms in september.

He says "shee-it" in the gif, slowpoke

But I certainly will take your critique under advisement, your opinion of my file names is of great concern to me. I'm writing it down right now in fact, in a Very Important place where I write down Very Important things.

No no, thank you!

Cute theory, but why not just tank him constantly.

>you want flamethrower tank too?

I do not comprehend how you could even entertain the prospect that we would not want a flamethrower tank.

>HAAALLLPP!!!
>We're so low on funds we can't afford to bus people from CA to NV
>We desperately need anything, even $1
>Don't pay attention to the stealth monthly $99 charges from your account you didn't authorize
>"I ain't no ways tahrd!"

That was before the pedo stuff came out. As soon as it did Trump banned him from his properties and never talked to him again.

Unlike Bill, who continued to take trips on Epstein's plane without his Secret Service detail.

Kaine looks like an any moment he will stick out his tongue and go, "waaaahhghh".

Depends how old he was when he said this. Probably meant early 20s which is what's considered young in those circles.

probably because most of the polls are bullshit

UNDER 10 HOURS LEFT!!!!!
>UNDER 10 HOURS LEFT!!!!!
UNDER 10 HOURS LEFT!!!!!
UNDER 10 HOURS LEFT!!!!!

Kim Kardashian needs to be added. Less than one week after saying she will vote for Hillary she gets robbed in Paris

I mean at this point you kind of have to

*virgin detected*

>3
Mexican Judge moment, hillary nomination bump
>5
Only first day of DNC was bad, plus the khan controversy followed shortly after
>6
statistical anomaly

Some of you retards are so fucking delusional. Even worse than berniebros

Did you watch the first debate?

It won't matter because who the Hell cares about the VP candidates.

The actual same case?

Why didn't the judge throw it out with prejudice?

I mean, we both know why.
If there's one thing to take away from this election, it's that the legal system in America has gone off the rails.
"No intent" in the Clinton email scandal despite there being so much clear evidence of intent and intent not being required for conviction, the whole La Raza judge shitshow, mountains of evidence of wrongdoing in the DNC leaks (eg. party finance fraud) that just gets instantly forgotten and never followed up on, Clinton never getting any legal trouble while these spurious legal cases against Trump keep cropping up, Ginsberg openly trying to influence the race against the rules, the fact that SCOTUS appointments are the main issue of this election, etc.

>There is another Trump

fuck ur a lonely woman, I am sorry, don't killself bc boys no like

IM BAKING NEW THREAD

Oh she comitted? I though she was undecided but "was" for hillshill before

>so many images
>not a single fuckable face
Who rapes these people?

They still need to look credible.

>I'm just worried about buzz-word cockups like the PTSD thing or the fatty fatty boombalatty miss america
And the illegal contributions to an attorney general.
And the possibly self-serving illegal donations to multiple politicians from 2011 to 2014, made from his charity.

it's over..

>early 20s
>considered old in those circles

riiiiiiiight

Smells delicious user!
I can't wait!

Romania please, I would say that at some point the beta cuck commies break down and go on a raping spree, but they most likely lack the balls do even do that

They even had to shut down the charity because it was so illegal.

Ah, well hopefully things will get better soon.

So today's CTR/assorted shitposter tactic is
>it's inevitable that Hillary wins
>you're all wasting your time
>our millennial meme brigade is StrongerTogether(tm)
>our fake vets are upset Trump cares

These people are even more pitiful and retarded than I thought.

>page 3

Damnit, always so damn late for us europeans..

*young

Was that a freudian slip sonny jim

If the Paulistas had spent half of the time they put into voting repeatedly in online polls into something like going down to the local campaign HQ and stuffing mil, or handing out fliers, or putting up signs, Paul might have won.

Swing and a miss! (That's a baseball reference for you krauts out there)

NEW THREAD, EXTRA CRISPY
NEW THREAD, EXTRA CRISPY
NEW THREAD, EXTRA CRISPY
NEW THREAD, EXTRA CRISPY
NEW THREAD, EXTRA CRISPY
NEW THREAD, EXTRA CRISPY

He might be a lolicon, no bully

That black girl at the front table has an expression that says it all.

It was operating illegally, yes. In new york specifically, not everywhere.

who /powernapping/ here?

I'd rape your women Costa Rica. You have some fine bitches.

Fucking cringe. Ugh.

One thing you can say for Hilary, nobody dishes out the creepy pictures again and again quite as well as she does.

So you're telling me that Trump illegally influenced an attorney general?
And that he was involved in public corruption?
And that his charity was nothing but a front for said public corruption?

Wow. Good think we have Clinton, right guys?

I pray that the media goes with this line of attack. It would be just too funny and backfire so fucking hard on her.

Yep, crowd-size is a great metric of support. I was just talking to President Paul about it the other day.

You will make it Sweden.
It is a debate for the ages.
It is basically a Pence Rally.

Yeah, it is impossible to correlate any happenings on the campaign front with movement in the polls. Also, when you say something was judged a "success by all" or a failure, you indicate that you are making shit up. "The people I talk to" is not the same as "everybody," nor is it even a representative sample.

You have two unpopular candidates, with a large chunk of voters choosing one or the other but not being happy about it. So yeah, the polls are volatile.

Available evidence tends to indicate otherwise.

Satan is the father of lies. And apparently, of incoherence.

>Demoralization doesn't work, especially not in this campaign.

You have never worked in a campaign, if you do not think "OH FUCK WE NEED TO RAISE ONE MILLION BY TUESDAY SO THAT WE CAN KEEP OUR ADS UP IN THE VITALLY IMPORTANT STATE OF X" is not a standard campaign FR pitch.

My favorite line with that is when ythey guy swho "sent" the e-mail or letter writes, "I do not want to have to go into the office next week and tell Hilary that we just couldn't;t raise the money and will have to pull our ads. The disappointment would be so great. Please don't make me have to do that She is working so hard, so bravely..."

Lol "progressive"

Shillary is going to lose

And if you rig the polls, we're going to murder you.