EVACUATION MAP LEAKED

GET OUT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
youtu.be/HXVc050Nank
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/russias-new-nuclear-torpedo-can-create-giant-tsunamis-and-wipe-out-entire-coastal-cities/
vocaroo.com/i/s1MnmwbhTgsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddamn it, hurricanes and now this? Fucking Florida.

HAARP is being used to control the weather to help create a new false flag to draw attention away from new wikileaks that will expose CF corruption and treason. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the US now controls the weather
Wut

Who else Kansas City here? Ready for the impending incineration?

>now
>implying we haven't always

FUN FACT: Before 1776, there was no weather on Earth.

At least that would solve America's liberal problem.

May Allah help you if you live anywhere near Jew York. If the nukes don't get your the feral Google's will.

I saw it on /x/ this morning and had a hearty chuckle about it. Thought I'd shitpost it here for a second.

But for real though, my entire commute to work in western PA is under fucking nuke attack. God Damnit.

>leaked
That map has been around for years.

>tfw Orlando
Plz don't

Why are there so many targets north/north-west of Bismarck?

Is this where the last whites gathered in the US?

mfw I live in bum fuck middle of the woods in TN and can just watch this unfold from the comfort of sitting in front of my fireplace.

The fireplace will let in radioactive air, you should seal it up. Also, get a hepa air purifier if you haven't already.

>cluster parked right on top of my head

What's with those clusters in the Midwest?

What the fuck is there? Army bases? Nuclear weapon launch facilities?

HAARP is a real thing.

Why nuke Brownsville TX doh lol?

mfw the bay area is going to be obliterated

Missle silos. It's a first strike map.

The Brownsville Armed Forces Reserve Center (AFRC) located at Woodruff Avenue host units from the U.S. Army Reserve and Texas Army National Guard.[60]
The Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) located at 80 Fort Brown[61]

big cities like chicago

I think post nuclear chicago would be an improvement

>why would you nuke googleville?

>Tfw you live in the middle of nowhere and don't have to worry about a nuke.

But why are they left totally untouched by the 500 warhead scenario while being a major focus for over 100 strikes each in the 2,000 warhead scenario? Doesn't make sense

What targets are those 3 black holes full of black dots in midwest?

Certainly helped Hiroshima Nagasaki.

500 is second strike/retaliation.

missile silos in "dense pack" strategy. To disable them it would require dozens of direct hits. That's why so many are stacked in those areas. Everything downwind of them is dead as fuck from the fallout if that situation were to occur.

I know that feel user

Holy Shit NYC and Westchester are fucked. FML.

Atlantafag here, I am ready.

There isn't much besides a pretty big airport. That's the only target I can think of.

>not a single nuke in my state in a 500 bomb scenario
Feels good desu senpai.
But why does the 2000 scenario bombard Cheyenne so much?

>tfw south florida
Whatever, I wasn't planning on living anyway.

What about Alaska?

>reminder that only american nukes are accurate enough to hit all these targets

most would land in the ocean

>NJ is covered in nukes

Just fuck me up famalam

Dude...

>I'm fucked
This is what I get for living next to an army base.

I know one is NORAD

>tfw live in northern Virginia

At least my end will be swift and painless

>close to a nuke for both 2000 and 500
>Won't get hit directly
Well I hope I can at least turn into an immortal ghoul

So they'd retaliate by mass bombing rural areas of nothing?

They come over the arctic, over Canada to reach the US. It's shorter.

Canada is fucked.

Who /blast zone/ here?

STL here. I'm sure our radioactive ashes will cross paths

2000 is first strike and focus on military installation. 500 is second strike and focus on population.

>TFW TN
We should form a post-apocalyptic tribe. We can help rebuild the scientific world like Protestant Saint Lebowitzs.

It was nice knowing you dudes, except that fat fuck in the red shirt. He can eat shit, yeah I see you... Catch ya on the other side, guys.

ayyy

I mean, at least all the illegals and bongos will get obliterated, too, but... maybe there's enough time to move to the midwest

You can live anywhere you want, if all the targets on this map are hit, the planet would be devastated by nuclear winter and the whole of the United States would be a fall out zone.

>Tfw I live in Miami

On the upside, it will take out a lot of spics.

You really don't know? I would tell you why but I fear I might get in trouble.

if you were going for maximum damage in a 500 nuke scenario there are more important targets than trying to disable your opponents individual silos. Its a cost vs outcome scenario, there are major population centers/military bases/industry that are more important in a 500 nuke scenario but if you get 1500 extra you can just throw them all over the place.

Nuke silos

Not really, the planet will be fine in a year or 2, fallout is not that bad if your genes are good. Just look at all those radioactive Japanese survivors.

>NY
>CT

At least I'll be vaporized instantly

MFW I'm safe.

>implying I haven't survived by myself wandering around the Adirondack high peaks
>implying this isn't what I want

>Now
Hahahahaha

I know that feel bro. There's a chain of probably 10 to 15 about 10 miles NW of my house. I probably will die from fallout, but if not, sweet ghoul time for me.

There no way to survive this you idiot, give it literally 3 days and everything will be fucking dead.

Damn right. Other states can't even compete.

Iodine pills. Lots of iodine pills

Why don't you go kill yourself already, oh defeatist.

This reminds me of the time I was playing Civilization IV with some friends of mine

>late game, I'm most advanced nation but have pretty much no nuclear or military capabilities
>people are pissed off because i've been shorting happiness and health buildings for better research
>decide to placate them by trading technology to Germany for all of the hit Broadway musicals
>everyone happy, things are rolling
>50 years later, germany is pissed off and so they want their musicals back
>I'll be fucked if I let them get their hands on My Fair Lady
>tell them to fuck off
>didn't realize this was a demand, not a request
>War of the Seven Musicals is started
>Germany proceeds to nuke the everliving fuck out of my ally France
>runs out of nukes
>all the other countries turn against Germany
>Germany becomes radioactive hellhole
>I keep the musicals and France and Germany are completely destroyed
>mfw

Anyone have something similiar for Europe?
Just asking out of interest - my position is completely fucked either way, so there's that too.

The British invented weather and pretty much anything else.

>live in central MD
>Work in NoVA
Pic related is how I feel even without this happening map, but fuck me.

Any warheads launched towards US would immediately be taken down.

Not happening.

good. just blow my shit up.

This map literally gets posted every week

> NEW MAP MUH GAWD GOIYS

Since when did Cred Forums fall to the degenerate clickbait fuckboi meme

This

AHHHHH WHAT DO THE TRIANGLES MEAN? I LIVE IN A TRIANGLE.

I live in Miami too man. this sucks

It means you are going to get REKTangled.

Why would they blast the shit out of central Montana? That makes no sense... do we house nukes there?

>central MD

Where da fuq is dat?

You mean Frederick?

i don't have a smug enough reaction image for this

Oh thank God. Seven triangles and 5 black dots over my house. I can finally die.

>I get to watch the fire rise from the innawoods, while the Portland/Vancouver area burns

Feels good man

Kek, cleanse the earth of this filth.

>implying there isnt a long list of what the US does that is considered nefarious

Fuck yeah TN woods bro.

>Permian basin

god damn it

If "that" happens, I'll try to enjoy being cooked alive.

>tfw bumfuck nowhere Canada
>tfw will have time to run before the fallout hits
feels good to know that I will be around to witness people murdering eachother with rocks over canned beans

Welp, its hide in the basement and hope I don't get cooked. Hope I have time for a smoke before getting vaporized.

G-Guys what happens to germoney if the US and russia nuke each other? We are kind of in the middle :(

Everyone knows why Cheyenne is a big target, but why Bismarck and Helena?

Shut up you fucking dipshits. I don't want to have to come over there and liberate you cunts from fucking Mohammed.

Stargate

Pray to God that we win. You might actually have to start spending money on military instead of free college if we lose.

Only certain areas would be hit. New York, D.C., and a few other areas. There would be no gain to blow up the whole of the USA and hence the world.

If he's commuting to NoVA, he's probably some sort of defense contractor, which means Howard or Montgomery counties. Maybe Anne Arundel.

Cheyenne Mountain contains NORAD and NORTHCOM.

Can someone make me understand why the fuck out of everywhere someone would nuke El Paso or the very lowest point in Texas? That's literally bumfuck nowhere with nobody...why the fuck would those two gets nuked?

2000 nukes
California fucked up
500 nukes
California FUCKED UP

JUST

Fake and gay

SAGE

>muh reddit newfags

>In the middle of 30 nukes

sheeeeeiiiiiit

I don't even care anymore, let the nukes fly, burn it all down. The sooner this shit system comes crashing down, the sooner my life improves.

tfw never left college town and still live in shithole athens, ga

You're a fucking idiotic retard.

What's even the point of nuking Delaware?

Vote Trump ;_;

None of those is in central MD. I've never heard anyone refer to "central MD" in my life. If you live in Hagerstown or Frederick you just name them.

But if you vote Hillary, you get the nuclear annihilation of the liberal worlds!

Augusta here.I'll finally die.

>scientific
>Tennessee

We don't need your Yankee magic down here

The only tech a true southern man needs is his wheels. And an a.c.

At least they're going to destroy Chimpcinnati.

And a large part of it is the Belknap Indian Reservation.
I don't get it, the only thing I can think of is that the US has some sort of underground nuke facilities in those three hot spots for the 2k. Warhead scenario deposits in MT, ND, and WY

Who guards the sacred grocery list?

>leaked

Heh, here have a (you) and some loosh.

HoCo
Ding ding ding

I'm not taking the time to look. They're bombing fucking Augusta, why?

One of the most important things to take from this map is you do not want to live anywhere near a power plant. So many of those sites in the 2k scenario are power plants.

*Tri-state not WY.
Still, gotta be either nuke silos, military and political safehouse bunkers, or a combination of the two

Why the fuck is Lancaster getting nuked in both the 2000 and 500 scenario. All we fucking have are inbred Amish, and hicks.

10 seconds on googlefu

Fort Gordon, formerly known as Camp Gordon, is a United States Army installation established in 1917. It is the current home of the United States Army Signal Corps and Cyber Center of Excellence and was once the home of The Provost Marshal General School.

Signal hub for the US army.
Literally.

>Nuking Cleveland Ohio
Literally a waste of a nuke. Our Lake is dirty we have no industry, and just a useless nuclear power plant

I live in central NC should I go to the outer Banks??!

>like thirty nukes aimed at Detroit
If anything the presence of nuclear salvage will raise property values

nuke power plants like Vogtel

Montana would become a powerplant after that 2k warhead scenario finished with it

You will be hit whether its a limited or full nuclear strike. Time to move bro

jerseyanon here, i'm getting turned into fucking ash

>Since when did Cred Forums fall to the degenerate clickbait fuckboi meme

Literally within the first second it was created

Nuking power plants is highly effective. Turns the plant into a dirty bomb.

Northern Maine lookin' pretty comfy.

I'm guessing maybe some reserve base near Heath? Cause that looks like it's right near Heath and Newark which is right near Lancaster

>That many potential nukes for Florida
For what purpose? Just nuke Miami and Orlando then make it a tossup for Gainesville or Jacksonville. The rest of it is 8/10 okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

>rural mid TN here

We got this.

I bet you drive a nice car and fuck your wife twice a week. I'll be happy when the bombs wipe that place off the map.

You have peach bottom and TMI right there. Although technically TMI is Dauphin. Solution right there. Hit infrastructure and power production along with other military hard targets in first strike. Second strike capability fucks everything in the ass that hasn't already been by the first strike.

As the other anons, but there's also a NSA site on fort Gordon

Fat man and little boy were baby's first nuke

Pleasant view tn here.... prob fucked because exactly in between Nashville and Fort Campbell

WTF? I thought we had enough nukes to turn the entire continent into a neat field of glass! Putin, fuck the Olympics, fuck the world cup, build more nukes instead, REEEEEEEEE!

Think we're thinking of different states. I'm talking about PA

I drive a Kia Soul and am a kissless virgin, but I agree that this place should be razed and rebuilt from the ashes.
I hope you have a long, fulfilling life.

Underrated

Ok bro. You sound like a rube.

MD isn't big enough to have regions unless you are west of Cumberland, then you can call it western Maryland.

Just curious if you considered where NSA HQ was and the possibility of nuke attack before you moved there?

You're probably right about that. I suppose TMI would be close enough.

I'm about 40 mi north of Huntsville. Fucked either way methinks.

Pretty simple guys. If you live near a nuke/power plant, military installation, communications hub, or transport hub you are a target.

Kek confirms

yes yes, tell us more about military locations in the united states, we are after all friends and such.

fucking traitors, you would all be shot under ww2 for talking like that.

Yep you have redstone arsenal, some power plants, and NASA there. Im not too far away myself surrounded by two power plants.

All public knowledge you fucking retard. Go back to your mosque and think about ending your life for your virgins.

>move to North Dakota to get away from the crowd
>get nuked 47 times

Worth it?

>mfw Canada gets all the fallout.

You should just an hero for us.

Nikola Telsa why did you have to be murdered and have your designs seized by the goverments

HERE HE COMES

Nuke plant AND US Army Sig. Corps training center and hub plus CYBERCOM? Nice target right there

I dunno lad, I've lived here all my life and we divide MD into the Eastern Shore, Central, Southern, and Western MD. I'm not sure that I've ever heard the term Northern MD as a distinct region. The ones I listed are quite different from each other, though. Eastern MD are flatland farmers, Western MD are hillbillies, Southern Maryland are Southerners, and Central Maryland is a cosmopolitan shitpile.

>Fuckboi
>Not fuccboi
Smh desu senpai

I think the most impressive part of this map is the fact that no one gives a fuck about Idaho.

I thought maybe they just hated golf and my cousins.

The more you know.

I though we could get away without having a fucking (((Leaf))) in a thread for a change.

This is bait

This was my thought exactly when I seen a triangle over my area (Toledo), but really though, a nuke could only do good around here. It's not like lake Erie can get any worse.

you are truly retarded.

Well, you guys do make a shit ton of potatoes and the Russians need their vodka

Whats the point of nuking cities in flyover states? Wouldn't a better use of warheads be military targets?

>implying I'll take the easy way out
If 2+ hours of commuting every day hasn't done me in, nothing will.

honestly surprised there are literally no nukes aimed at Michigan's UP

We have to know who this QT mcbooty is.

thats where all the silos are, you wanna take those out first.

The map is literally just marking places with military bases

t. my bumfuck nowhere county is actually a target according to this

Cleveland used to be a Steel City which means it used to have lot's of steel production. When you go to war what do you need to make weapons? Oh right steel targeting possible weapon manufacturing areas is a good way weaken enemies before it begins.

>tfw triangle

I don't think theres any silos in downtown Boise, IA or Jackson, MS.

:D

>HAARP is being used to control the weather
You would need the energy of the entire sun to do that dumbfuck.

leafs are rarely funny, you're not funny

That double razor wire fence doe

D:

Nuclear winter is a meme faggot. Nowadays bombs don't do that. Read it up.

Looks like I've gotta get to west Kansas. There is no place like home.

What do you mean "leaked"?

This map is old as balls.

Why isn't detroit listed on the map as a city?

Is it because it's already a wasteland?

It's targeting more than military bases and military sites. It appears to be targeting some places with steel manufacturing capabilities or any other way of help building war munnitions. Places with large airports or some major sea ports. Some of the other places I don't seem to understand why they would attack.

>Montana has a large grouping of nuclear warhead targets, presumably with the intention of hitting the silos that are in the state, in the event of 2000 nukes being used
>in the event of only 500 nukes being used they only nuke one place in montana and it doesn't overlap with any of the 2000 nuke places

Newfags don't know that, so it's easy (You)s for the shill OP to collect shekels from.

>G-Guys what happens to germoney if the US and russia nuke each other? We are kind of in the middle :(
We can finally be free from US buttrape and make friends with the rooskies.

>all those nukes headed for detroyed in even the partial scenario
We wuz mutants

If you have ever driven through MT or ID you would know that it is all missile silos.

There are literal hundreds with two people in them everywhere.

that sounds like a good day, user.

wtf I thought I was safe

>so many purple triangles that can't even see my county's boundary lines

Fort Bliss.

If doobles we all die

>he doesnt know trumps uncle examined teslas findings

Okay but realistically how many of these nukes would get through? OR is this the worst case scenario where out of all the nukes launched a minimum of 2,000 or if a second strike 500 make through the US Missile defense systems?

maybe they do.

so alaska and hawaii are the way to go?

God damn it at least wait till 2020. I'll be out of the cities by then.

I'm looking forward to it. I'll probably go to metro and grab a beer.

Ever hear of Cheyenne mtn?

Russia has 10,000+ nukes.

Population control, nothing personal

Why wouldn't they target MCAS Cherry Point or MCB Legeune? 2 MAW and 2 MarDIV still in tact? Also New River? That is essentially 2 MEB still alive an functional.

Too bad Civ IV and V nukes were underwhelming.
youtu.be/HXVc050Nank

Living through a second Cold War sucks.

It's gonna suck even more when Hillary gets elected and gets us all killed.

>tfw 28 year old virgin
>will get blown up before I become a wizard

Well, gotta go start my post apocalyptic weed garden in humboldt county. Come take shelter anons, bring your guns.

Both have military and energy facilities. Idea is not to get maximum casualties but to stop your capability to wage war.

Russia has maybe tops 7k, but not all of these are long range or in striking range of the US. They would be very lucky if they got a dozen through, but they wouldn't hit the Populace centers they would go after the Coasts - where we have less of a chance of deflecting the nukes. (Or they would have send as many as possible to two or three population centers and hope as many as possible get through)

lol

If doobles it happens this week

Get a dildo, shove it up your ass and go fuck yourself, OP

Everyone getting fucked by this thread I see

Same bro. They're gonna nuke the CDC and unleash polio and smallpox upon us all

only 7500

This is true. All calculations are based on Hiroshima model where the cities are built from timber. Concrete cities do not burn like that, there is combustible material but not enough to darken the sun. All heavier materials will rain down very quickly and the radiation from nukes will vanish much faster than from nuclear waste.

So al I gotta do is fill the tub and tape my window and door seams?

Awesome, enjoy your hordes of burned, irradiated negro zombies.

The idea is that detonating so many nukes in those three concentrated locations will unleash an insane amount of fallout that gets carried by the wind eastward.

>9 warheads on phoenix in 500 scenario, and even more in 2k scenario

For what purpose?

lol

if only the climate model worked like that anymore

thanks global warming

Military bases, nuke silos, transportation hubs, logistical storage, weapons and munitions manufacture, etc, etc...

>live in sweden
>will be able to live long enough to keep getting cucked

This map, OP's one as well, are from several decades ago. I'm sure there are more updated ones that the government has.

1735 warheads on deployed ICBMs/SLBMs (stockpile: 2414)

>Sweden doesn't get hit by nukes, or gets hit by a nuke or two
>nothing changes except the world around us burns
>anarchy
>haveto kill rabbid fugees like they're ghouls in a video game
>tfw

Shit I'm working in Savannah GA for a few days just got here this morning. I hope my corolla is nuke proof.

Norway gets totally nuked (NATO), you are downwind, enjoy your fallout. Meanwhile your fugees chimpout, they over run your military bases, they are the kangz now. Better lube your boipussi and fast, Sven.

You guys have like 7k nukes total but delivery systems for between 2-3k. Honestly would not surprise me at all if you guys just threw them on fishing boats and zerg rushed the coast as a first strike.

Also, the retarded but effective 100Mt nuclear tropedo you guys leaked as a fuck you about the "defensive" missiles in Romania

That might be the single most retarded video I've ever seen.

silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/russias-new-nuclear-torpedo-can-create-giant-tsunamis-and-wipe-out-entire-coastal-cities/

lol, can't wait till California is wiped out.

Fuck there goes carrowinds
Guess that fallout 4 dlc is here sooner than thought

No, you get chemical weapons and more tanks than god has rolling over you and instigating The Rape of Berlin 2: Electric Boogaloo

I am praying for the day that they have a massive quake and all those shitty sci fi movies come true where California becomes its own island that can go fuck right off by itself.

Fuck...5 fucking captcha's? I better be getting paid for training the new google AI

Nevada is looking more appealing the usual.

Leaked? There's been evacuation plans in place for years, as well as maps of expected nuclear targets. Also they've been publically available

Anyone got any maps for europe? They don't have enough for every big european city R-r-right guys? heh...

i live about 50 miles from sacramento, and about 100 miles from san francisco, am i safe?

I know how to protect against fallout with my meager civilian means and I am connected with the right turks in my city, think I'll be alright desu

>Talking about detroit
>Not using this version of nightmare goggles

>2,000 warhead nuke on Cedar Point

But why?

in an allout nuclear war we are all dead. doesnt matter where the nukes fall.

>tfw in the middle of Maryland

Congress says the Pentagon will control the weather by 2025.

Probably a Google extermination map, there are higher concentrations of googles in amusement parks than any major city

have fun with that, Fritz

it's gonna be mighty /comfy/ down here

What is in the clusters around Helena, Cheyene and Bismark to be worth like a hundred nukes each?

Looks comfy

what is a target in a 2000 warhead scenario?

You want to know a nice thing about living in Sweden?

Our defense is so useless there's no way anybody is going to waste any nukes on us, and if they actually do, most of the people who die will be arabs anyways.

How many nukes does it take to fuck over the planet?

Publicly yes. We all know that HAARP is doing it now. They're gonna come out and say it in 2025

This.
Is it true that burgers have nukes stored on european soil?

both russia and the us can bounce all the dead bodies 3-4 times. so 1/6-1/8th of whats already laying around

No the British invented fucking rain and everyone hated it just like everyone hates you

What size nukes would be used in this exchange....my guess of an average of 1-5 mt

Saved and posted to Reddit, thanks user!

>Tfw live only 100+ miles away from nearest drop

the weather is not real

large concentrations of niggers

>Tfw live well over 10000km from nearest drop

There's literally nothing surrounding Philly worth bombing, what the hell. Suburbs pretty much end 40-50 miles out.

That ruins my whole SHTF scenario.

How's the Falklands treating you faggot?

FUCKING TIGHT!!!!!
i am just south of two blasts..... with the hurricane moving in we have winds forcing the fallout northwest.....
god this will be a great apacolypse.

>anyone else comfy?

is it really necessary to use that many nukes to wipe out detroit? any major city on this map for that matter

Southern Iowa bandit king ready for action.

We deserve it for this election cycle. Take me out now, Putin. I'll see you in hell, comrade.

Detroit is already wiped out.

Any QT traps here?

And people wonder why whites moved to the suburbs.

>That black dot in Muhlenberg County, Kentucky
>I live in sight of that power plant

Welp

I live within the incineration radius of a nuke dropped on lower Manhattan

Should that ever happen id most likely vaporize insantly or die shortly afterwards from fallout exposure. Oh well.

t. Ghost

Is this a roleplay thread?

Am i being baited?

This map is old af.

S.C./N.C. still meeting at the old brewery in easley?
>can't wait to lead an army through the apacolypse

ye

vocaroo.com/i/s1MnmwbhTgsg

I'm in CT
Save me pls

Welp, Chicago and Lake Michigan are fucked.

I live in harford county so im slightly safe

Idaho gets 1 nuke.....

so..... NOONE cares about idaho?

right outside of richmond but my family has compound innawoods in cvilli looks like I'm about to move fugggg.

I have realized everyone in this thread is a newfag. This is disheartening.

It's about strategic targeting than anything else. Who the hell in the Kremlin actually thinks that Kansas is a great spot to blow up an expensive Nuclear ICBM?

Most of the big targets are places where US silos are, as well as major metro centers, especially Washinton D.C., since it houses the entire US Government.

Leadership: Gone
Pentagon: Gone
Senate and Congress: Gone

All the major spots of Political and Military power in the US would be decimated by 2-5 Nukes tops.

I'm in San Antonio TX. I'd be vaporized and then my vapor would be vaporized as well.

nuke silos, nuke bomber bases etc.

oh, and cheyenne mountain complex

Good thing I know someone who has a bomb shelter with hopefully enough supplies for 2-5 years.

haha reddit sure is great friend :)

I see, thanks.

you know where im at in arizona im a dead man,, whats our importance anyway nellis and a51 is way more important then our city.

Durham, hills and burlington are safe zones, just remember that we have your back if shit hits the fan.

>over 6 nukes at my location

Why the fuck is roanoke, va even a possibility. I live there and there's really nothing of note...I think

how is this an evacuation map?
also this pic is years old.
stale. saged.

>bunker buster bombs

>literally all of Long Island

Like what fuck man what did we do?

Who else /safe and comfy/?

>nuke map
>not including rain and wind patterns
Enjoy your slow death from fallout.

Statesboro here, I guess I'll die of fallout

England an alcoholic father who wasn't there for his son and still takes credit for all his successes.

kys pussies

Cheyanne Mountain is where NORAD is located. So most of those nukes are to try and drill through the mountain/melt it down to destroy the bunker miles underground.

On the north border of Iowa and Missouri. rural 3 story house with a pond food stores and plenty of guns and ammo. May as well start calling me Guvna

My nigga I graduated from southern

is it gay if your radioactive ashes' paths cross?

If it wasn't for the air base I live by I would be safe

Send help

Like they are gonna bother finding and targeting some random civilians bunker.

>All these NC folks.
Do we actually have plans in the worst case scenario?

Noice, freshman there

Lmao

Cheyenne mtn. is kill

Kc reporting. I think this already happened