RUSSIANS - ESPECIALLY MUSCOVITES - PLZ HELP

what is going on there?? there's an enormous state exercise that includes the apparent evacuation of Muscovites, presumably to the subway system (built during the cold war to withstand and mitigate a countervalue nuclear attack), along with massive rescue and firefighting assets.

can you guys tell me what is going on there? i am a bit concerned about this, especialy considering the anti-ICBM batteries NATO has recently installed in Romania, and the fact that both the U.S. AND Russia have abandoned their "no first strike" doctrine.

is this a way for Putin to save as many Russian lives as possible, before launching a first strike?

express.co.uk/news/world/717446/russia-evacuate-40-million-people-emergency-drill-vladimir-putin-ww3

if this thread gets no Russian replies, i'll know what's up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32915549/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-03/u-s-russian-ties-crumble-under-weight-of-syria-nuclear-pact
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/40-million-russians-take-part-radiation-disaster-drill-days-after-us-general-warns-w
express.co.uk/news/world/717446/russia-evacuate-40-million-people-emergency-drill-vladimir-putin-ww3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

putin is leteraly hitler.
shut id don
nukek everythin

no Russian replies?

are you guys all underground?

Hah! Must not get any service down there. I do wish a Russian bro would give us some updates though.

>Russia literally about to launch a first strike

What the fuck are you talking about?

nothing, go back to your underground bunker ivan.

en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32915549/

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-03/u-s-russian-ties-crumble-under-weight-of-syria-nuclear-pact

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/40-million-russians-take-part-radiation-disaster-drill-days-after-us-general-warns-w

you don't see anything odd going on?

are you in Moscow? because the size of this "drill" is fucking huge

Honestly you should start packing a bug out bag right about now bud

Why are not you in underground? Come here quickly.

>because the size of this "drill" is fucking huge
no it's not, in 2013 it's over 60 million

WHY IS EVERYONE FREAKING OUT

This is unprecedented but Russia isn't going to let nukes fly. We have no troops liked up for an invasion. Doesn't make any ducking sense. We lost in Syria so what. We lost in Vietnam and didn't nuke China or Russia. It would make 0 sense to nuke us.

what?

Imagine if Russia did this during the cold war

>No troops ready to invade

We have a speed bump force right on their border
We could have a force in several days. US bases in Europe and Afghanistan could fly sorties in hours.

The scary part is that conventional war might not even happen.

it's already over anyway.. Nothing to see here.

No, nothing like that. Everything as usual from what I can tell.

t. Resident 15km away from Moscow, work right across Moscow region Duma.

Today is Civil Defence Day. Calm down.

>what is going on there??
Nothing? Annual drill. This year more widespread. This does not touch life of average Russian much. Children will listen STHF lesson in school, workers of government owned firms too (this how they get 40 gorillions number of participation).

>that includes the apparent evacuation of Muscovites, presumably to the subway system
No.

>Today is Civil Defence Day.

you guys have such a thing?

man oh man... we are SO gonna lose when this happens.

everyone here acts like that stuff went out of style after Yeltsin and the fall of Communism

I forgot my bottle of Putinka, are doors still open?

doing yoga while armagedon. nice

>you guys have such a thing?
Not everywhere.

Its literally nothing. An exercise, just like the one their army had next to the Ukrainian border 2 years ago.
They drill, while everyone else freaks the fuck out.

I really think this is CTR or some sliding idiots that are freaking out about nothing.

Look at the past couple of days lots of bullshit about two retards trying to buy Cred Forums, japmoot posting shit, pointless internet outages, and now this stupid shit. I'm probably forgetting a few things.

Stop being a fucking retard nothing is happening.

Yeah, since wwii the US had a massive civil defence structure. People were encouraged to stock food and water along with other supplies. Much of it was government issued. It all stopped when the cold war ended and the degradation of society really kicked off.

Can America have one of these? It's so cool it's like they have their own secret club and we don't know what's happening over there and everything is empty. We need a bunker club for white Americans. How comfy would that be? It would literally make you feel a part of something bigger than yourself and have a sense of community and common nationality with so many other people.

Not yet faggot.
>GUYS IT'S TOO SCARY TO EVEN THINK ABOUT FUCK YOU

You are the retard who can't comprehend worse case scenarios and bug out options

>WHY IS EVERYONE FREAKING OUT

Because that's ((their)) will and we can't stop them. All we can do is try to help those around us by being more aware and sharing what we see. Peace be with you.

Nothing is happening, calm down my melanin-enriched gentleman.