Some germans came to Poland looking for looking family things buried by their ancestor but fucking retards forgot to...

some germans came to Poland looking for looking family things buried by their ancestor but fucking retards forgot to take shovel with them and asked local farmer for one, he called police on them and they got arrested and kicked out of country and things they were looking for were digged out and destroyed
tvn24.pl/lubomierz-przyjechali-odkopac-pamiatki-rodzinne-zgody-nie-mieli,681070,s.html
deserved it tbf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11379810/Burglars-who-attacked-university-professor-receive-hefty-jail-sentences.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w7eEZsH1ZGo
youtube.com/watch?v=DU-QbU50ayo
youtube.com/watch?v=B_kMMYQISeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilno,_Ontario
youtube.com/watch?v=zEWJ-JgVS7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Prostki
msz.gov.pl/en/p/msz_en/ministry/senior_officials/robert_grey/robert_grey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Germany#Finalization_of_the_Polish-German_border
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oder–Neisse_line#Recognition_of_the_border_by_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rude tbqh famalamadingdong

why would you call the police on a bunch of innocent people looking for some buried stuff that only has sentimental value to them?

>why would you...

Because they are fucking germs.
The moment he would give them a shovel or allowed them to dig they would proclaim that the land is german.

will the polish butthurt ever end?

>German
>looking for stuff that has sentimental value to them
tbqh they were just searching for some ziklonen b cans that were left off by their ancestors

>innocent people
>sentimental value
>implying germans have feelings
>implying germans are human

So much butthurt, Jesus fucking Christ

Oh my god, they are implying that Germans are guilty. What butthurt.

>a
>fucking
>city

If this buried stuff is buried there for more than 70 years it's illegal. And if it's a jewellery or some papers it belongs to Polish state. This law is fucked up if you ask me

Guilty of what?

It's not even funny at this point, it's sad as fuck. Your sole existence revolves around being butthurt towards Germans, I feel genuinely sad for you Poles. Holy shit.

I know what this is.. WE WUZ HUSSARS has spent too much time in britain working among the eternal anglo who wants to exterminate the Aryans so some ideas has been passed over

>plot twist
it would revolve around something else if Germany didn't annihilate our country and open the space up for the soviets (they were even worse)
I mean, if they had to ruin our country, why didn't those fuckers at least make sure they win.
And if you weren't sure, our country is still running on laws defined by soviet occupants

lol propagandah
i think you meant to say""""""""""aryan"""""""""
Arayans are indo-european not nordic, faggot.

Germans are subhumans

Deserved

Stay in your own fucking country

i fucking hate poles

You have to go Back Mohammed.

You Polish people are disgusting.

Slavs, never will you be anything but sub humans.

get fucked kraut

You have been Exposed, we know you work for the Eternal anglo. Aushwitz is a future blood reffinery

Stay strong Poland.

They invaded you; they mistreated you; they lost the war; you got a huge part of their land. It's over.

And they feel incredibly guilty because of what they did. They might even hate themselves, look . So why continue this culture of butthurt towards them? They were punished already.

Honestly though, I think I know the reason. You're not butthurt because of WWII and the German invasion. You're eternally butthurt because they're undeniably a superior people. That explains everything if you ask me...

lmao @ this butthurt
stay mad germanboos

>undeniably a superior people

Is that why they lost....TWICE?!?!

>lubomierz-przyjechali-odkopac-pamiatki-rodzinne-zgody-nie-mieli

Christ that is disgusting. Can you niggers please stop using Latin? Your orthography looks like it was designed by a literal retard

I meant superior to the Polish, not to the whole world at once.

Nah, Poland rekt Germany and Russia plenty of times. It's only when a bunch of nations team up that they can "destroy" polan

Not to Poland though,

You suck, pooland, i hate you.

wtf i hate poland now

>Poland rekt Germany plenty of times
Can you educate me, please? Present at least 3 of those occasions

Really Pawel, if you have to choose a Proxy don't go for the Leaf.

i start to hate poles with every post like this. königsberg when?

Well obviously germany was the HRE at the time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

But as you can see there's a lot of green there

Today it's giving the Germans a shovel
Tomorrow it's taking their refugees

hahahaha fucking rekt, germaboos absolutely BTFO

i would post smug pepe but that is hate speech now

but they didn't get the shovel
they got kicked out of country

We only need Memeland back if anything.

not destroyed, stolen though, governments fuck up ending to cool treasure tale

>flag
hahaha go back to work on field peasant :-DDD

You can't handle the memes

poles are subhuman, if you ever interacted with them you know.

>german education
We don't own either Memeland or Kaliningrad.

>i would post smug pepe but that is hate speech now
How pathetic Netherlands. You're scared of hate speech laws?

I liked Poland, but after that thread, I hope they will get rekt in WW3

aren't you like half Polack?

Why would you need it? Bls dont take it away.

>honestly thinking we would want Land polluted by Poles back

no we are far above them

>not bringing your own shovel

They aren't as free as us. The EU meme squads will come for him.

Thats how he knows

>forgot to take shovel with them and asked local farmer for one
you can't make this shit up or we're missing the big picture

More like under them

HUEHUEHEUHEUEHUE

calling someone polish here is a huge insult

>digged out and destroyed
>destroying historic artifacts
What else would chimps do?

You wish, Cehacek.

but you want Königsberg back? The city infested with Russians?

Because everything went to shit after we lost it! You can stay there and continue using your Language though..

Fucking krauts unwilling to support the Polish economy by buying shovels at a store. That's what you get for being a cheapskate.

i dont want to upset my german friends with my insensitive pictures

Poles are subhuman and we could well do without their barbaric and uncivilised countrymen here.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11379810/Burglars-who-attacked-university-professor-receive-hefty-jail-sentences.html

we read letters different, its more clear and precise than english

fun fact

the anthem of yugoslavia was a shitty copy of the polish anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=w7eEZsH1ZGo

>implying you would take any land back
You are now an object of an invasion, Hans.

youtube.com/watch?v=DU-QbU50ayo

Please wipe all Krauts once and for all

cool armor

you own the birthplace of my decreased grandmother, allenstein/olynstzn. keep good care of it

fucking hell

next time i hear someone speaking that stupid poolish language in my country i will smash their teeth with a brick
not kidding

>implying

YOUR countrymen are talking about shovels and digging here.

Haha, same here.

How about you can come there on weekends and we will help you to further humiliate poland

I`m really glad that we don`t have that sebas anymore in polan
jewish agents in undercover

>waah why do people bully the Grossdeutschlandgermaniums???!?!?!
>fucking christian cucks, glory to Valhalla!!!1!11
I want kids to leave.
The Germans trespassed on land they did not own.

treasure tail finale falls flat

poles poop on prussian party; treasure taken

slavs steal sentimental stash

prussians proceed to repatriate The Precious; poles purloin

Fuck the Krauts, they should just give up on trying to do anything with Poland. You can't kill Poland, but then again it's difficult to kill body lice...
Any way, Slavs are the Master Race, fucking germaniacs are nigger tier mongrels.

No you won't you silly pinapple, without our tourists your economy would be fucked.
The fact that you work with sickles instead of shovels doesn't make you non-peasant, Samogitian.

Poland lost a huge part of their land, so it's small consolation that they got a little back.

lol

Germanics are just early Slavs

>yugoslavia
>shitty anthem
Tatar detected, go back to Bulgaristan

Reminder that some of the Polish land belongs to German. Side reminder that the other part belongs to Russia.

Seriously talking, why do polish (or belarussians) for that matter, use the term "samogitian" as an insult? yes yes i, know all about belarussian claims for GDL, but why would you use ter samogitian as an insult?

Goddamn Germans always wanting to dig holes everywhere

well they are like cockroaches, living in holes in the ground

That map is the wrong way around.

>Germans constantly attack and eventually outbreed and overrun Rome like the vermin they are
>plunge Europe into chaos
>Using the Roman systems and ideas that they stole they create "nations"
>fast forward several hundred years of these nations fighting one another over stupid shit, barely holding back mudslimes, stabbing the Byzantines in the back, and just generally being smelly, disease ridden people that keel over and die when they catch a cold
>the eternal German starts trying to expand to the east in "crusades"
>gets BTFO by slavic peasants (embarrassing!)
>gets BTFO by France, then several decades later defeats a stripped and much less organized French army and thinks they're hot shit
>w-we want to colonize too
>were too late to colonize because all of the smarter peoples of Europe had already done it
>throw a huge hissy fit, stomp feet and whine until you get a few paltry areas of the third world to mismanage
>fuck that up, instigate a world war because you're perpetually butthurt and can't understand comedy
>lose HARD, will be intensely butthurt about this for 20 years. The ONLY good thing Germany does in this point is ally with the Ottomans so that when they get BTFO the Ottoman empire can be broken up (Germans have a history of bending over and lubing up for Turks)
>Treaty of Versailles is devoted to locking down your terrible country and mopping up your spills, even has a clause that makes you keep a binky in your mouth and wear a bib. Leading to a few years of glorious peace and prosperity while Germans were in time out
>Start another war because you convinced yourself that you really, really won the first one and everyone else cheated
>get B T F O so hard your country is split in two, raped en masse by the slavs that outmaneuvered you (embarassing!)
>your loss gives Jews carte blanche to be offended, helps to end European colonialism and liberalizes Europe/ hands most over to communism
>start the EU to help destroy Europe more
>invite migrants

>co budu delat
>vypalte rakety
Their language is fucking gold, every word sounds funny asf
youtube.com/watch?v=B_kMMYQISeg

>Slavs are the Master Race
Oh boy...

>the eternal butthurt ia strong in this one

lmao @ this butthurt nigger

Meanwhile we're just over chilling with no migrants so far... guess I'll fly to one of the portuguese islands if they start coming... fucking germans

Isn't Belarus Lithuanian clay?

Also why the fuck are your people so butthurt about Poland? I know about Vilnius/Wilno, but other than that you had it quite well during your shared history.

I wonder if that's the result of Marxist-influenced history education for generations. In Hungary they've taught the period under Habsburg rule quite one-sidedly for example.

lol s*rb diaspora cleaning toilets in germany

typical

damn mate
first reply and already some butthurt 3rd wolrder

t. jamal jungle monkey kang the 3rd

t. Tatar
Also, I am Srb/Hrvat hybrid u mad

He's right though, EU + Mass muslim migration = disaster

The farmer was properly terrified that they would dig up bodies of the Germans that the Poles slaughtered after the war.

>LITERAL favela monkey with a kraut fetish defending Germans
>replying to every post in the thread that makes fun of his role models

Jeez, I guess living in a home made of leaking sheet metal has given you autism. Maybe you and your buddies can go kick around a half deflated ball in a field pedro, leave the discussions to the homo sapiens who had left your kind behind eons ago.

>0/2 world wars won

100% truth. And every time the Germans chimped out, we ended up being fucked over while they got away quite lightly compared to the weight of their crimes, like bayonetting and grilling Belgian babies during WW1 and murdering 10.000.000 innocent jews and homosexuals during WW2.

At least we didnt get our asses kicked by a bunch of rice farmers with 30 year old weapons.

They fought the whole world. You Canadacucks wouldnt even be able to take Greenland, so fuck off.

Obviously 2x Sub-human detected, Cancuck and Polcuck

Nah, they won`t find them. We`ve burned bodies right after

Don't bring us into this. We don't endorse this sort of fuckery.

>left because we had broken their rinkydink country and forced them to sign a treaty agreeing to stay out of the south
>go back to being the richest global superpower in the world and enjoying our immense wealth and prosperity
>a few years after they had been BTFO rice farmers invade and kill other rice farmers

Hmm, it really made me think. Come on Germany you really shouldn't be complaining about military defeats when you got assraped by unprepared, barely defended slavs twice.
Even ITALY won at least ~one~ world war. C'mon, are you guys that bad that Italy outplayed you?

Clever. How did you get that idea?

To put it simple: poland was our best friend when growing up, after some time poland changed - started acting all tough and big, became a bully. But we know thats not what real poland is like since we grew up together. Now poland appologised for its "edgy times" and everything is good again. But some political leaders dont want peace between us, so they stir up everything.

Is it doings of jews, nato, russians? not sure.

>Isn't Belarus Lithuanian clay?
Belarussian nationalists have an identity crisis, they still think they are GDL.

>Now poland appologised for its "edgy times" and everything is good again.
No we don't.

>he unironically thinks they they won
Yeah, we all know the united states of africa is the greatest country in the world. Just look at all recent accomplishments after ww2(which was won by russians), like failed attempts at invading cuba, the disaster that was the korea war and not to forget your glorious invasions in the middle east where not a single one was successful and only resulted in the whole world hating you.

Poland should tell Russia to fuck off and give you guys kaliningrad

Your actions meant more than a 1000 words could.

Stop arguing retards.
Work together or die together.

I'd rather die

>Poles unironically believe the baltic coast ever belonged to them until commie programs to repopulate it with retarded commie slav proles

>You guys work together cmon, unity and stuff!

t. mr. I left the union

Lol stfu

You both suffered now shake hands and move along.

>leaf education

Nobody can prove in the court that posting drawn frog is hate speech.

Man up.

Je suis Charlie!

Bullshit, what's next? Austria-Hungary?

Anglo pushing for shit failed multicultural blob again

>being this buttmad

Then stop taking money and go to russky

To all the poles in this thread: despite all the shit, we still prefer fellow slavs over the eternal kraut

>randomly Lithuania
>randomly Vilnius polish
>randomly half of belarus

>implying Kashubians are poles
pic related Poles talking about the baltics

>German - Poland
>from 1100 - 1772 no wars
>more than 650 years of peace
Go back to a good times

>things they were looking for were digged out and destroyed
Where does it say that? I don't see any mention of that on google translate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilno,_Ontario

>implying Kashubians are not Poles
what the fuck is wrong with your leaf education

Auschwitz, the jewish guards that were burning german prisoners gave us the idea.

Says the fag that left.

that's pretty funny

Left what? Euro CCCP?

that`s the biggest b8 i`ve seen in a while

Fighting against France, the UK, commonwealth, Russia, America, etc.,...... but never mind that

Oh so you want us to be in Euro CCCP but you left?

>hes not even aware of it

>silvers
>le pope memes XDDDD
Ofcoruse.

Google German-Polish wars.
You lived in peace for like 80% of time.
What are you so fucking mad about.
70 years of peace and you are still angry like a baby. What will next 500 years bring?

>be Pole
>get uppity
>get partitioned by Germans and Russians

History always repeats itself.

>eternal Pole

Poles dumb as always.
Will you hate germans for ever now?
Learn your history and find out how long you lived together, you share food, land and even some words. What's the point of saying mean shit 70 years after the war?

>szywyzywyszszywyzylisyzysszcsczcy
>language

>poland
>calling others peasants

>le polan is getting subsized so they should be the slaves of the EUCCP meme
Pic rel: How much did we spent on EU officials, subsiding someone else etc. versus how much did we earn from subsides.

remove the germs

>Germans (more than one of them) start doing funny shit on my land
I'd call police too.

Says the fag that shits on germans.
>just bee yourself and work together!
You couldn't work with the germans and you expect us to do so? Just becasue they're our neighbours doesn't mean we magicaly like eachothers.

>šđđćđćđćšđćđćđšćškaljelaškesukapuškaššćecćščšsrbenavrdećššćđljerijebre
>language

Hahahahahahahahaha ass pain is unreal with you. I'll remember you and how shitty poles are when my Polish maid comes by next week and sexually harass her some more while she takes it up the ass crying because she knows this is her only way to send money back to her peasent Polish family.

rude

>look at me I am a Pole
>I hate Germans
>grr
>see how cool I am?

Is that all you tried to explain?
Sounds retarded as fuck.
France and Germany fought as well and guess what! They work together now.
What a shocker.
Poles are like retarded kids.

>srbenavrde

>Memorabilia

t. Austrian

Why? It's full of AIDS and Russian sailors.
Original Prussians are dead for ~150 years. There's nothing for us there.

We need to better strengthen our people and help Europe than look for pointless clay.

Poland was better when it didnt exist.

>What are you so fucking mad about.
I`m not mad. I`m just saying that making a space rocket out of glue and bricks would be easier. We wouldn`t be able to hold a union with our-tier countries with similar culture and language, like Czechs or Lithuana because of our nature. Not even mentioning Germans That`s our problem we cannot into unions that`s why we`re getting fucked in arsch for years
>70 years of peace and you are still angry like a baby. What will next 500 years bring?
Same shit, over and over again. This quote is basically us
youtube.com/watch?v=zEWJ-JgVS7Q

UK and Germany fought as well and guess what! They don't work together now.
What a shocker
Brits are retarded kids.

austrians are a subset of germs

Hopefully total destruction of German society. Best part is - this time no one has to even lift a finger, they'll destroy themselves by bringing Abduls and Ahmeds to fuck their daughters.

Sounds like a pointless dick move desu and I'd back Poland over Germany any day.

>That`s our problem we cannot into unions that`s why we`re getting fucked in arsch for years

Then stop saying shit about your biggest neighbour with whom you share almost 1000 years of peace?
Why are Poles so butthurt.
Try not talking shit, then talking with germans, then working with them and bam! you have union.
Quit being retards that try to look cool online.

>implying that a pole going to germany to dig for stuff would end up differently

>families are fleeing

You are really more retarded than i thought

Germans are worthless scum. I'm glad Arabs will finally do something about them. No more Aryans! Fuck them out of existence.

You do realize that the current legal borders of Germany are pic related?

I can't recall the Reich signing a treaty with your country granting you just one square inch of our land.
Your pathetic nation was nothing but a pawn to the jews, lol.

The treaties you signed with the "Federal Republic of Germany" are irrelevant, because the "Federal Republic" is not, and never will be, the actual German state. Even the supreme Court in this so called "Federal Republc" has ruled that the Reich is still existing, just momentarily unable to act.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

And even if we would want to gift you our territory(wich we never will) the Federal Republic is not entitled to abandon the Reichs' Territory. The Federal Republic could as well sign a treaty with the US and abandon Honolulu.

And why should you be rewarded for siding with the jews, who are the archenemy of all europeans? Do you Poles have no shame?

It doesn't matter though, those lands are, and will always be, ours.

No. There must exist a future reservation for the Germans. You're foolish to think that any country is self-sufficient. Europe is pressed by muslims, Americans, Chinks and Indians. Everybody needs to cooperate

Around poles don´t dig holes.

This. In those times there will be only Cooperation or Demise.

I srsly don´t know why they´re even butthurt about it. Their country was shit and full of gypsies and jews. After the war only the former was still true.
ungrateful fucks

Dieter calm down. Movies and imagination aren't the same as reality. Go have some Tee

> Poles listed single battles and riots as wars to have some green
> only relevant green as irrelevant ally
pooland stronk

Fuck Poland. No matter how based you are, you are still only Poland. Fuck that shithole.
And stay delusional about your non existent "superiority".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Prostki

both are accurate

well when are you going to assert those borders

Exactly.
Poles should quit the butthurt, and Germans should accept the reality.

You already are in UNION with Germany.

>Vilnius polish
Wilno is Polish and so is Mickiewicz.

Shouldn't have tried to genocide the province Poland took from Germany after WW1 while Germany was strong. If Poland had done it 10-15 years earlier, Germany wouldn't have been able to do shit about it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The truth will set you free.

Ahahabut you did. 80% of the FFL at Dien Phu were Kraut SS, Fallschrimjaeger and Wehr that joined after WW2 to avoid clearing mines and get a paycheck.

Congrats that your most "elite" infantry were directly responsible for the only loss of the entire war.

Meanwhile when we fought the Viet Minh had over 800 IJA war crime refugees leading them and still left with

Hmmm...

You make it sound like poles are like niggers

>msz.gov.pl/en/p/msz_en/ministry/senior_officials/robert_grey/robert_grey
>"""""POLISH"""" Undersecretary of State for Economic Diplomacy is an american who has only been here 5 years

Just annex Poland already, take it apart, i don't give a shit.

>Cucks say "we need america to ensure Poland's independence"
>Our ""Elites"" too retarded to know what "independence" means

>too poor for a nuclear program
>not even developing biological weapons in secret
Shit country, only come for holiday or retirement.

>You do realize that the current legal borders of Germany are pic related?
No they are not. The SPD signed a treaty in the 1970s legally giving away the former eastern territories which caused massive butthurt amongst the real Germans because this meant that any legal claim to land/houses/possessions left in the east was gone if the wall ever came down.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Germany#Finalization_of_the_Polish-German_border
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oder–Neisse_line#Recognition_of_the_border_by_Germany

>inb4 muhh BRD isn't real the Reich is real Germany
Take off your tinfoil hat and get with the times

They're Polish. Slavs in general are incapable of compassion, which is why their countries are such garbage.

Proofs?

Hey c'mon now. We could take over greenland. We just have to land, lay down a flag, and maybe shoot a penguin or two.

>destroyed
Bullshit. It wasn't destroyed...
Nice bait.

They knew that walking around with a shovel is an arrest able offense

You may be tricked by the jews, but Poles aren't. If you want to help 'poor syrian refugees' maybe you should stop arming the foreign mercenaries invading syria?

When Germany gets a peacy treaty.
As of now, we are officially occupied.
It could turn out to be an adventage, because every single treaty (regarding immigration, the EU, NATO etc.) signed by the Federal Republic doesn't apply to our actual state.

Ironically, our status as an officially occupied nation is our ultimate trump card..

>missing the point

The point is that Poles are always butthurt complaining about some "oppressor"

*peace treaty, kek

But the BRD is not real Germany.
It's not my fault, user.
Even the "supreme court" of the BRD said that the Reich is still existing. Are the judges also wearing tinfoil hats?

watch You "GORSSUBERPRUSSAFAGGOTGERMANIA" fags aren't getting a square cm and you gotta deal with it.
>inb4 we will rise!
No you won't.

Sometimes we do more than complain. All jews were removed from bureaucratic posts and public jobs in 1968

>they'll destroy themselves
Nah, it's a Polish jewess named Dorothea Kazmierczak. Which you may know better as Angela Merkel.

t. CTR

There will never be cooperation between Slav master race and western scum. I hope every single western country gets wiped off the map. We will never be friends to you, and you will never be friends to us. I refuse to cooperate with worthless western dogs.

Seems to me that Americans used to be very butthurt given that they organised an uprising against the British

>Merkel is Polish insider
JUST LIKE PLANED, 1939 FOR GERMANY INCOMING.

What did they dig up anyway?

Some old coins, photos, jewlery.

>stuff that only has sentimental value to them?

Hmmmm wouldn't you need feelings for that?

Don't forget 'nam

I don't know what you are talking about.
Why should we "get" what is ours to begin with?
I could as well say to the USA: "You will never get New York! hehe umad amerifats?"
But of course I wouldn't say that since I'm not retarded, unlike you.

if this would have happened to a polish family on german soil the international outrage would be huge...

>double standards

gott blesh ju

Good.

Germans have been retards since Nietzsche died.

well, i am living here in german territory and germans are not, what are you going to do about that?

The butthurt belt meme is real

It's official. Germans are the greatest IRL baitmasters of all time

The entire planet is salty as fuck calling for their extermination just because they're jelly they'll never launch the largest invasion in human history, destroy a major power in a single month, or have an entire military wearing Hugo Boss uniforms

>were digged out and destroyed
Google translate says the objects were given to the authorities and it will be judged if they are personal belongings and can be given back or if they are historical/antique and will be kept for the little towns museum i guess. Why are you lying?

What's wrong with you poles it's like you each have a pole up your ass or something or are you just so buthurt Britain betrayed to the soviets you make yourself out to back an ass hole to Nice germans

To seem more tough of course

Are you new or something? he's a russian leeching of german welfare, he's known around here

nothing, as long as Germany stays occupied