Women age poorly

Him: 44, aging well
Her: 41, aging poorly

I can see why so many men divorce and meet younger women. Men simply age so much better.

What is the perfect age gap?

filename

Marry 10 years younger, minimum

>What is the perfect age gap
Not so much an age gap as treating women like cars - get a few years worth of mileage and then it's back to the dealership for the newer models

Men shouldn't even consider relationships or having children before they hit 40.

You should only date girls that could be your daughter.

>implying ugly women won't be more loyal
>implying I'd rather smash dumb 20 years olds than parasitise a women my own age with similar interests

She looks like miss piggy

FUCK THIS KEKNTRY

35 is ideal I feel.

Age gaps seem more acceptable in non-western culture too.

>similar interests
Like your money, your house, your car..etc etc

Those are some joocy mum tits right there

White women age poorly
Get a black woman. She will still look 25 when she is 40.

GET THE FUCK OUT, ACHMED!

They're all loyal when you're confident.
I would rather smash 20yos and grow with her. I have friends my age with similar interests.

Loyalty in women dependa entirely on your behavior, also I would never so stupid to put a ring on an uggo.

Or get a asian for a similar experience without her being a low IQ ape.

10 years is solid. Any more starts to get a little weird.

But she'll look like a 25 year old black woman.

>date older woman
>obsesses over finding a man to take care of her

See pic

If you wait till your 40 to marry, then thats all you will have to offee (money, house, car).

Find someone who you love spending time with and get married as young as possible. When you don't have expensive shit, you won't get used for it and youll grow symbiotically.

Underrated

He said 10 years younger, not 10 years old

i'm 36. all the women my age look like they have had their best years. i only date women under 33. the exact point at which a nice looking lady turns into an old hag is 33. 33 guys. 33. a women turns into shit at 33. their life is over at 33. no more value. 33% off. kill yourself at 33. 33.

Maybe it's all the immigrants she is fucking while Justin the cuck watches.

>OP asks for advice
you:
>NO, NOT THAT ADVICE

Do you feel this for all races?

I SAID GEEEEEEET OUUUUUUUUUUUT SHITSKIN CUNTS!!!

itt:

>miscegenation
>hebephilia
>pedophilia

day of the rope soon. this is NOT /reddit/ so you can GTFO

no experience. only ever fucked two black chicks and they were in their twenties. i don't date blacks. and there are almost no Asians in the Netherlands.

he has nice hair, no homo. if he had thinning hair or a bit of baldness, people wouldn't look twice.

hair is the key to bumping yourself from a 6 to 8 or 7 to 8.8.

girls do it all the time. once you start looking at faces, eye shape, nose, jaw, symmetry, you start to notice who is beautiful and not. but it takes a few glances to get over the hair wow.

So are you saying women can look past hair better than men?

>Have a healthy Milkf obsession
>Find girl who's mom is sexy
>Encourage moderate physical activity

It's like buying a car with the sole purpose of upgrading it once the warranty runs out. You'll love it forever

women take advantage of their appearance at a younger age and men do the same in time. Women age like milk while men age like wine.

no i meant that women use nice hair styles to make themselves look more attractive.
trudeau has nice hair which makes him more attractive. if he didn't have good hair he wouldn't be a heartthrob.

Glamorous hair gives a wow factor that can make up for a plain face.

Oh wow I never looked past it - like his face is all over the place but that hair!

> Hair is literally the difference between Leading Man and JUST

aquire healthy weapon to reproduce only
adopt pederasty

this is the civilized answer of classical mediteranian culture you effeminate pants wearing barbarians savages

Asian women do not age well kangaroo faggot.

They look good until about 35, then it's over for them.

This is universal

Not fair.
Mr Trudeau keeps his youthful looks thanks to haitian semen facial masks.

I've just married an Asian girl almost 10 years younger than me. She worked full time as a model before and wants to go back part time. All the women (and men) in her family are very pretty regardless of age (72 year old gma still thin and gma-pretty).

I'm looking forward to seeing how she ages and, given how she is turned on by finding other women for me to fuck, there is a significant chance I'll have one of her gorgeous cousins in our bed within the next few years when she moves to our college town.

>inb4 bait

He is gay af, I know a gay man
Who worked very hard to get him elected

I wasn't aware that Cuckdeau is 44. I would've thought that he is 35 tops.

>a women my own age with similar interests
>similar interests
This is only true if you're tranny or a IRL faggot.

YOU BETTER RUN, YOU BETTER TAKE COVER, CAN YOU HEAR CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER?

HE SAIIDDDD
I COME FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER

WHERE WOMEN RUN AND MEN PLINDER

Stop peddling that meme.

Trudeau is an 8.5/10 male. Men with masculine features stand the test of time whereas feminine beauty - which relies moreso on facial fat placement than bones, will deteriorate faste t

For every example you show, I can show 12.

This woman is 37

>gaping monkey nostrils

>women age poorly

i think you mean 'white' women age poorly

>I can see why so many men divorce and meet younger women.

Women are the main iniators of divorce though.

Depends on the woman, her genetics and the fact that most women stop taking care of themselves after marriage/first kid.

>MC literally trains his loli into the perfect waifu.
>They get together at the end.

Things that would never happen in this day and age.

pic unrelated.

It depends on the person. I've known my wife 19 years and she basically looks the same, I am bald as shit and look 50.

>plastic gooks as the metric

Nah, they age like milk. About the only nice thing is they tend to stay relatively thin.

ayo crackaz. black dont crack. remember dat when you jackin off to yo white boi privilege

>Half your age plus seven

thanks, reminded me I need to take my daily enema
>tfw jailbait for life

S-source desu?

9 personally, though people here generally have the same looks until they hit 38, then they get a plastic surgery and they retain their youth until 50.

Another PS after midlife crisis makes will make you look 38 forever until you hit like 70.