>muh dick
>never integrate to society
>can't speak Japanese
>become anti-racism person while hating non-whites

>implying Whites behave like Nignogs
Calm down Ehrenarier.

Nice Proxy Bro.

Lived in Japan and Turks are the Muslims of Japan

>Decide to go to Japan for spring break.
>YEEAAAH LETS TEAR SHIT UP BROS!
>Japanese observe packs of feral white college kids partying on their beaches.
>So dishonorable.
>What would their great grandparents think.
>Muh dick! Tiny Asian penis!

Yes we are the googles of Japan.

>White men >>>···>>> Muslim men > Black men >>>···>>>···>>> actual shit > Asian """"men""""

Simple fact is white men have literally built the modern world, in many ways we still dominate the world. When a black says "white women what dis bbc" it's nothing but bravardo, with the sole intent of soothing the black mans ego over the complete, abject failure of both his race and himself.

When a white man says "Asian women want my bwc", or something equally as vulgar, we say it because it's true. Pic related.
>40% of asian women exclude their own race.
>Only 11% exclude white men.

when i went to japan everybody was really nice to me.
We traded doujinshi and ate BBQ and had some sake after. I also helped setup comiket because i'm a pretty big guy and can move lots of stuff quickly.

I would say the japanese were more friendly than the irish or swedes.

well yeah, turks are the muslims of turkey

the thirde is a german shepard, but what races are the first two?

no, muslims/niggers are the muslims/niggers of Japan

I heh'd at the kana transliteration of schneider, but hope that dude gets fucked to death in jail.

>he fell for the dedicated Japanese JIDF proxy...

9.5/10 of all Jap flags are kike shitposter.

Yeah...That's fucking fair stats.

90% of long stay expats in Japan marry with Japanese tho.

> muh dick

If you think it's the dick size that makes white guys popular with the ladies, you are pretty dumb, herbivore OP.

When whites came to your island you were still living in a dark age tier society. Only reason you advanced is because whites spoon fed and educated you.

Only thing I can say that is to your benefit is your willingness to learn.

Europe for European
Africa for African
Asia for Asian

White should stay in your whiteland.

>being this baka

Meh, maybe so, but at least we'll never be like the niggers.
White build shit, do shit, and can actually form interracial bonds not built on selfishness or the desire to exploit others.

Can you say that about niggers?

Also, I have to disagree. If whites were the niggers/muslims of Japan, we'd be flooding your borders, raping your women en masse, and threaten to make Japan's native people a minority in their own country. I think white people have more decency than that.

weebs are not white

And what have you done to invent modern civilization yellow nigger?

Win any world wars lately?

do white people go there permanently to make a life though?
I wouldn't be upset if all the gaijin coming to my country were just visiting but they come here to "find a better life" from their shithole countries and make this country a shithole in the process

can't imagine leaving my country to go live in a place surrounded by gooks either

It's unfortunate that people have to settle for what's available in such a homogenous place. I honestly feel sorry for any woman that has to settle for an Asian """"male"""", cuckoldry maybe degenerate but it's easy to see why so many Asian """"men"""" get cucked by superior white men.

>white pigs can't prove me wrong

JUST

To be fair, when Americans travel to Japan it isn't Chads that fill up the plane. It's usually weebs.

So I can understand that there is a stigma.

>Pale skin
>Protuding teeth
>Slitty eyes
>Massive pupils
>Literally indistinguishable from one another (all have the same hair, eyes ect.)
>Act in abormally childish fashion (affected squeaky voice and so forth)
Why do white guys like these whores?

Don't doubt deez dubs

Your whole posting is just proving white a niggers.

thanks brikasu.

But we agree. The white people that do end up traveling are pasty socially horrendous nerds that are creepy to everyone.

You're literally same neckbeard from OP's pic
disgusting race traitor

>whiteland

The Japanese are subhuman slant eyed savages that lived in their own filth until western civilization was brought to them by force. We taught the Africans how to read but we taught the gooks how to learn. You're welcome you dog eating shit, we should microwave a few more of your "cities"

Not really possible. Getting a visa other than tourist requires a university degree, experience, and an already lined up job.

People with those don't tend to turn places into shitholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUbTZv2N2hE

Maybe still better than British """"""""women""""""""

If Japanese are superior to whites why did whites drop nukes on them twice?

yo you lashing out because you cant get a wife? you should just marry your anime pillow no one els wants you

Nope.
I don't believe in race mixing, even if the non-white race is Honorary. I believe we can be good neighbors without living in the same house.

Low hanging fruit, I'd guess.

I'm just pointing out why 40% of Asian females don't want Asian men.

I have no intention of proving you wrong.

White people with yellow fewer are absolutely disgusting.
Guess it is a side effect of anime, time to destroy anime.

Race mixing is immoral no matter the races.

ほら、リア日本人なら、 外人な彼女 と 外人の彼氏 では どっちの方が人気の? ニップ 彼氏 欲しい (´・ω・`);;

I agree. Protect your land, sushinigger.

You forgot.

>high IQ
>written as honorary white people by der fuhrer

The seed of Hitler exists in every white person, even if it's tiny.

>I'm just pointing out why 40% of Asian females don't want Asian men.

I don't care about other asians.
But 99% of Japanese women don't marry/breeding with white pigs.

I've never seen brit/Japanese couple in here.
Ono Yoko doesn't count.

>whiteland

Where would that be anymore?

I don't know the crime rates in japan for whites compared to the native japanese so basically, I can't.

More like the Mexicans of Japan, but that's just quibbling about degree, I suppose.

You arent wrong in spirit, white people are dumber and would be a burden on your country if you let too many in.

>Europe for European

my definition of a shithole is somewhere like Paris, which is one of the biggest and wealthiest metropolis' in the world
I'd rather the capital of my country which has already dropped by 10-15% in the number of native Irish in the past few decades, not become a cesspit like the other European capitals
but that point has already been crossed

youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

thats because americans are the most desired in japan. sorry we cucked you , but not really.
>keep making cars and vidya

Nice digits, but your women are flat, horse-toothed boy bodies who couldn't trim through their bushes with a Ditch Witch. From where I'm standing, you're the nigger. It doesn't help that you're all 5ft. nothing and basically just clones of each other.

Agreed.

>I've never seen brit/Japanese couple in here.

Of course you haven't Japan is something like 99% Japanese (an admirable achievement) the percentage of British men (for example) living there is probably below 100th of a percent.

However as soon as they come here (or any white country) for university they're positively ecstatic for some white dick.

Why?

my face when I drive a 1993 toyota supra
Thank you based Japan

I won't, mein Fuhrer.

top kek

>no loading 4am 10pm

forgot image

make spain white again

>IQ 4-5 points higher than whites
>hurr durr azns so smart
Lampshade yourself kike

How many Japanese women married to British male in UK?

Post proof.

japan you have my permission to kill/export all white people in your country. You always have the right to stay >99% racially nip

blacks arent threatening to engulf your demographics though paco is.

>muh dik motherfucker

Even British men don't defend British "women" on this board. What's your point?

Unfortunately we don't have statistics that fine, however I did find this:

>21,488 of the 660,613 marriages registered in Japan in 2013 were between a Japanese and foreign national. This works out to be 1 in every 30 newlywed couples.

nippon.com/en/features/h00096/

Also see figure 2, about 20% of foreign husbands are American and 4% are British. Considering that Japan almost totally homogenous, its pretty surprising that as much as 1 in 30 is to a foreigner.

Not our fault your women love our big white dicks and want white babies grow a bigger dick

Because 50% of men have a below average dick, and want to have their ego stroked by a girl who thinks it's big. That's literally the only reason. Then they try to convince themselves that it's because "asian women are pure" or "asian women are traditional." Don't kid yourselves.

It is kind of sad how you in Japan get our nigger whites and we in the US get your white asians.

>about 20% of foreign husbands are American
How many of Japanese descent?

BUDDHIST ORTHODOX ALLIANCE WHEN?

>please reply to this dumb bait pol please please please
>no problem kid, we'll give you 300replies

I can't find stats that fine, I'd doubt they exist desu.

The whites that move to Japan are disgusting low test who can't get laid in Europe and the US.
Good looking people are just visiting

My short experience with a chinese woman is that they make good home-makers.
I was with one only during 6 months and when she stayed in my flat during 3 monts it's almost like I was a 8 yo all over again when I came back from the hospital.
Never asked her to do anything by the way, she just did it like it was natural.

>highest culture, most empathetic race
>bring extreme wealth and success everywhere we go
>comparable to Muzzie scum

Nah.

I think it's hilarious how Cred Forums bitches about migrant going to their homelands and destroying everything while they defend whites going to korea/china/japan and doing the same thing.

But most of us are saying "yeah, fuck those guys".

I think it comes down to the fact that whites are objectively superior, and should therefore make every effort to breed other races out if existence.

I said "high" IQ, not "higher" IQ.
Theirs are comparable to those of whites. Can you say the same thing of dindus?

Paco is just a lighter shade of nig nog.
>Eh cabron, tu eres oppressive and keeping me down an' shit. Now excuse me while I suck up dee welfare an' commit dee rapes.

This nip doesnt know how good we have it.

I lived in America for 16 years starting at age 4 because of my dads work. I spent a little over 5 and a half years in both Chicago, Illinois, and Gary, Indiana. The rest was spent bouncing around in Texas until my return to Korea.

I would rather have a 90% population of invasive whites in a nonwhite country than 10% nigs.

Sorry, Korea.

>Koreans/Chinks are the niggers of Japan.
Nice proxy btw.

no matter how well you speak japanese or how long you live in japan, you'll never, ever be -japanese- if you are a gaijin.

they even have prejudices against 100% pure blood japanese who grew up overseas or 2nd generation non jp east-asian foreigners (CN, KR) in jp

much less you whities who stick out like a sore thumb

tbqh I see those prejudices here against what we call jeosun cheok. They are ethnicly pure Koreans whose families were displaced by the Korean war and grew up in China and now are like Chinese/Korean. Koreans hate them like the niggest of nigs. i honestly dont care because I have a good friend who is from this demographic but I can understand it, they are usually rude as fuck.

Should have said genetically pure. They are an ethnic mud puddle.

Okay mr english teacher
probably nice to grope all those underaged sluts fucking asses on the anime trains