How much do you HATE being a canadian??

I absolutely HATE being canadian.
Everything about this country and the people here infuriate me.
canadians are the most egotistical morons I've ever encountered.
canadians are honestly the lowest educated and dumbest of all 1st world nations.
The only reason canada is considered 1st world is because of the USA and European immigrants in the 1950s.

The weather is shit. Absolute shit. People freeze to death here every winter.
It's not a winter wonderland. I have no clue how people in the olden days survived these winters. -40 in a log shack for 6-7months and you can't grow food.
Did they eat each other?

Are you a super genius with 200 IQ going into STEM next year??
Well, you won['t find a "high paying engineering" job in canada.
There's no fucking industry here. None.
Want to be a movie star? Oh ya, canadian film industry is booming eh??
Want to be a tech start up? Just head to "Sillicone Valley North" eh?
There's no jobs. There's no millionaires. There's no industry of any type.
Everyone left for greener pastures, the USA.
The rest of you are broke brain washed idiots in love with free healthcare.

ONLY post here if you HATE canada and canadians.

If you love canada, I honestly hope you freeze to death in a coming winter. I mean that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
globalnews.ca/news/2980886/kkk-flyers-found-on-doorsteps-in-mission-chilliwack-and-abbotsford/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't be a NEET living in the USA, that's for sure.
I'd probably have a hot GF too.

Fuck I hate canada.

My whole life I was raised being told canada is better than USA in every way possible.
More jobs, more money, more people, more opportunity.
LIES.

There is NOTHING here.
canadians do nothing, because USA does it all already.

If USA stopped trade with canada, we'd be fucked.
I hope Trump ass rapes Trudeau and canadians on a trade deal. Like totally cuts off canada from all USA imports.
LOL
canada would collapse in a month.
LOL

I've done trades and lost half my income every year because of winter.
In the USA, that wouldn't be an issue in Southern states and I'd be making USD.
My trade pays 35-40 USD an hour.
Here in crap-ada, my trade gets 18-22 an hour.
CDN

There's NO benefits to living in canada.

I don't give a fuck about the "free" healthcare.
Only defective ill-bred fucks with no money are happy for it.
WHY should I pay for your asthma and obesity and whatever else??
Fucking lazy mooch canadians.

The price of food is retarded here.
ALL imported from USA too.

I HATE being a fucking canadian.

canadians are so fucking stupid and brainwashed, you can't talk about anything wrong with the country either.
They freak out like a SJW feminist on speed.

Lord KEK,grant me a lottery win to escape this fuckhole.

I live on Vancouver Island.

It never snows here and there are basically no black people. I've got a cozy job drafting wills for old people and I spend my spare time sailing.

Fuck m8 I tell ya cunt. I CAN NOT STAND BEAN A CANADIAN. It's the fucken worst eh. Everytime I post, no matter what the content or how sincere

>A fucking Leaf

70% of the time it's those fat American diabetic pieces of shit. Who the fuck are those English speaking Brazilian cunts to comment?

Aussies are alright though. They sound handsome. Everytime one of them posts, I imagine being under a burly, tanned Aussie with a six pack and a Southern cross tattood across his chest, musky cock resting across my face.

I do love Canada, but yeah it's become a fucking shit house now. It'll be fucked for the next 100 years easy. Maybe after everything collapses they'll get their shit together again

sounds like you're too useless to admit you're the problem rather than your country. i love it here desu no googles around

I hate the Trudeau family for ruining this country then and now, and I hate all the foreign fucks who have come here and use and abuse the country and its resources, but I love having one of the biggest and most beautiful backyards to play in, definitely extremely conflicted

Canada is a fucking shekel farm. Nothing more. China uses us as a dump for their shitty products.

Their are definitely googles in Toronto but it's the chinks and dune coons that bother me the most

I hate Canada, and always have. I love Newfoundland, though.

We're basically the USA without anything that makes the USA great

>but I love having one of the biggest and most beautiful backyards to play in
word

This is the view from my back porch

I've never met a dickhead Canadian.
Every Canadian I've ever met has been a pleasure to drunkenly talk to.
The country looks beautiful in parts too from what I've seen in family holiday pictures and that.

Don't be so hard on yourself senpai.

I hate this place also and what our Prime Minister is making of it.

Rebel media is the only place I can find on news on whats really happening in this shithole

I honestly think the prospect of living under a Clinton presidency would offer more opportunity than weedman and the libcucks.

Agreed except for one fucking thing. Canadian Health Care IS NOT FREE you stupid faggot. It is HIGHLY expensive and HIGHLY inefficient.You probably never worked or paid taxes in your entire miserable life.

OP is not a faggot, but is wrong on a few things:
* Americans are legit dumber than Canadians
* Americans are more emotionally honest than Canadians
* No Guns = People that should've been killed had the opportunity to grow up and make more people that should've been killed.

Your liquor is ridiculously priced.
Your prisons are a joke, as is your entire justice system.
Your country is being bought up from under you by the Chinese.
I can't think of a single good thing to come out of your country (besides arguably a few artists)
You deserve Trudeau.

i agree. fuck canada.

WESTERN INDEPENDENCE WHEN?

Canada is the retarded half sister of the US and it will collapse even faster than the US once it's gone.

One thing Canadian has over the US is our Supreme Court

There are no political appointments, no party-line voting. When you read a decision, it is going to hinge on reason and the fundamental values enshrined in our Charter. And Bev is my philoshopher queen waifu.

Go to Quebec you faggits.

Spent time in a canadian prison
> Arrested for failure to appear at a court date I appeared at.
> spent 16 days in solitary confinement, wearing a "Flinstone Suit", because I refused to identify with my name and give them jurisdiction
> Fed 3 Baloney/Cheese sandwiches a day.
> Eventually was stripped naked and left in a cell for another 7 days while waiting for a psychiatrist to evaluate me.
> impossible to pass psych eval while naked
> Sent to "jail" inside a hospital, where I was given an Xbox 360/Flatscreen, pool table, treadmill, Air hockey, Etc.
> All the fruit I could eat.
> Got my indictment discharged due to the amount of injuries they caused me in jail, so pled guilty and got no criminal record.
> The worst physical injury caused was being pushed into a wall while being handcuffed, and guards twisting my cuffs while I walked.
> Guards will only use physical force if you a) refuse their orders, or b) you attack them.
> if you accept their orders on a condition (Give me a big gay kiss first), they can't use force if they refuse the counter-offer.

PLEASE, if you like or love canaduh, DO NOT post here.
I don't give a fuck about your faggot feelings about your failure country.

>big backyard to play in eh?
That's why you're posting on Cred Forums right dipshit?? Playing outside an all......

Don't brag about your cushy do-nothing job provided by your parents you useless fuck. You didn't accomplish shit.
>I write wills for old people. Fuck I'm cool. Thanks for the job dad! Couldn't of done it on my own! comfy life derp

I KNOW healthcare isn't free here. I'm not a faggot retard canadian.

canadians are DUMB as fuck. You know LIES and made up shit. That's it.

DO NOT POST HERE if you like canada.

If USA and canada went to war, I would run to the border and join the Americans.
I would reach Legend Status with my canadian kill count.
I would get medals for the amount of canadians I killed in the war.
They would write my name in history books, for the amount of canadians I killed in the war.

If you like canada, I HATE you. You're a fucking retard.

Meanwhile violent meth heads beat my ass in a stairwell and rob me and they get a month.
How did things get so bad? Or was it always like this?

I've never seen someone hate Canada so much. I'm loving your hate and salt. Give me more salt you little faggot.

Holy moly I just looked up the supreme court robes

I cannot believe your country anymore. Trudeau is your PM, your flag is a leaf, and your supreme court wears these ridiculous robes. Are you even trying to be a real country

I would start forest fires 24/7 if I was Canadian , I would drive the entire length of the country from east to west and burn it down. That's how I would deal with my crushing shame

I agree fuck canada

I hate liars and everything I've ever been told about canada and the outside world, is a made up bullshit canadian lie. Told by some inbred retard canadian, trying to feel important.

The amount of bullshit and misinfo that comes out of canadians are ridiculous.
It's like the retards kids in the retard class being told they're geniuses and they take it to heart and try to school everyone else on stuff.
Ya sure.

I'm single, I'm poor with zero fucking choices in life.
because I'm canadian.
I don't have a family to give me a cushy job.
I can make my own way, but there's no fucking work here.
My last job was washing dishes at a government building for min wage.
All the goverment workers are female or refugees from Rwanda who went to school once a year.

I could be rich. I could be famous. I could be anything, but instead I'm canadian.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

This would be a great country if our politicians didn't hat white people.
They've been successful at erasing our entire history in the last 65 years. Whats left is an empty shell of people with no place in the world.

You smell like an Amerifat on proxy

>Tfw 120k stem job
>Tfw winters are nice is southern ont.
>Tfw surrounded by hooks
You are only half right

There is literally NO history in canada to speak of.

ALL the buildings in ALL candian cities (the whole 8 of them.........) are new after 1950.

What's old in canada??
Some prisons??
Some forts??

There's no Old Colonial downtown Toronto, Ottawa or Montreal.
There really isn't.

Kingston has an old fort and the rest of Kingston is plywood built housing (plywood invented 1939)

Out west is BRAND new.

Maybe Quebec City is colonial. I've never been........

Regardless, there is no history to speak off.

Like where is the big factories of the Industrial Revolution era??
Where's the Art Deco styling of the 1930s??

None, none, none. There's nothing here.

And WHAT THE FUCK is so god damned great about living in the snow?
Ontario fag here. I see snow. Shit tons of it.
I'd rather live in California, Florida, some British or American Caribbean colony.

Besides BC, the rest of the country is covered in fucking snow and cold as fuck, nov to may.

My parents are from Europe.

i'm the Pasta Nigger who's been banned like 10 times now from here.
I triggered 12 canadians in a single thread.

FUCK canada and canadians.

I have so little respect for canada, i refuse to capitalize the C

Who is Mrs. Claus here?

>not realizing that "nuke canada" isn't ironic

Remove leafs. Men women children all of them

>tfw you're a liar
>tfw why aren't you working if you make 120k a year
>tfw you say you're not busy and lurk Cred Forums at work basically stealing company $$
>tfw the cdn gov takes 45% of your 120k fake salary for taxes.

Keep dreaming you dumb fuck. Get back to work.

I too hate hats

>tfw when the politicians hat you

Wow, really makes you think, huh?

If you make more than $150k/year, Canada takes most of it away from you. It's like an unofficial cap.

> Be American Immigrant in Canada
> Incorporate in Canada
> Make $1/year from corporation
> File for Welfare, because no money, and homeless.
> Corporation buys home
> Leases home to a non-profit corporation I also own.
> Non-profit makes it a homeless shelter
> House now subsidized.
> let 1 person a month couchsurf
> Get free food from donations/etc
> Live for free, and get welfare check.
> Corporate welfare feels good man.

what in the fuck? what province is this?

Manitoba.

Chinkadian here in a similar financial situation as you.
Canada isn't so bad. Everywhere is going to seem shit when compared to USA unless you were blessed enough to be born swiss or norwegian. There are far worse countries to live in.

A

This is Montreal in 1910.

Just because we are a new colony without epic historical battles and events doesn't mean the men that have been here for the last 300 years are worthless.

We only became such a fag haven since the 1960's when we adopted this retarded leaf flag.

>buaaa living in a developed country is so hard buaaaa
Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit. The reason everyone hates canadians is because people like you.

I'm a Canadian software developer living in CA.

I couldn't agree more. I hate CA almost as much as Canada, but all the software jobs are concentrated here.

Learn to pronounce your country, Chile. One syllable.

What do you want for chirstmas, user?

Just apply yourself, user

First thing to do is polish up that resume… and then take the big step… send it.

I'm sure you would have been one of lifes big winners in some other land

At least you have more freedom over there than in this libcuck shithole.

I agree with you. Wanna commit suicide together?

If you want a hand I'll shoot both of you?

Just Lm k

I hate what Canada has become. It has the potential to be great, but has wasted it on retarded leftism.

More like "freedom"

A big proportion of the population here is batshit SJW. More than Toronto, even. The people here are just so vapid.

You have the freedom to say whatever you want, but people will readily intimidate you for not being brainwashed.

I was talking with my mom about trump and a blue haired woman sitting next to us felt the need to tell us that we were uneducated and ignorant. We aren't even big supporters, we were just saying the media is unfair to him. The rest of the meal was awkward because she sat next to us.

And for the record, I have a masters degree, while my mom has an engineering degree AND a law degree. This blue haired moron looked like she dropped out of poly sci

I would've been actually.

I'd be worth a couple BILLION had I grown up in the USA.

canadians are retards. You included.

No, let's use meme magic for lottery wins and move to beautiful USA or Europe.

i'd rather live in chile and make the dangerous trek to USA, then try and survive a winter in canada.
Come on up muchacho. You'll LOVE the winter.

I just met a girl from a small town. White, has only had a couple relationships before and is good looking and down to pursue something serious. Keep looking. It can actually happen. She isn't a fucking moron. The glimmer of hope sparkles once again.

OH WOW!!! Are you going to see her ever second weekend after a 10 hour drive to her small town?

There is 350,000,000 Americans.
35,000,000 canadians.

There is 10 TIMES the chance of meeting a mate in USA, than canada.
Plus all the delicious types of women. Italian, Latina, Russian, Pure Bred Corn Fed American beauties.
canadian women look like mean hookers.

American in Canada.
Canadian women are _way_ hotter overall.

Everything else stated in this thread is true, other than that.

Being a canadian fag, I've spend tons of time on chat rooms.
I've met tons of HOT American girls.
I've had more ONLINE American girlfriends, than REAL LIFE canadian ones.
The girls from America where way hotter.

Stopped internet dating years ago though.
I live on my own. Having parents or family give me money or help me, is alien to me. I work and pay all my own shit. Travelling is not an option.
I was told I was stupid my whole life, by my parents. So I never tried at anything. I eventually took it upon myself to get into the trades after years of dicking around.
Too bad for me I can't be a STEM-er

BULL FUCKING SHIT

Do you have the standards of a bridge troll??

You're a canadian faggot, posting from canada

Are you okay OP? You need to smoke a bowl and chill out man. You are going to have a fucking heart attack.

Only way to prove I'm an american is to post my permanent residence card. And I'm not doing that, faggot.

Born in San Francisco, moved here a decade ago during Cheney's run as president. Lived in many different cities in US.

Canadian women are so much hotter, it isn't even funny. I've had car accidents here due to smoking hot women.

I've often had the issue David Cross talks about in New York: one one side of the street, is the hottest woman you've ever seen. On the other side, the most insane fuck is giving a show. you can't look at both simultaneously.

I will be OK once I escape canada.

The only reason I haven't offed myself, is the slim hope I will one day get to leave here for ever.

you realize all american women are fucking obese as shit right?

I went there a few times and its disgusting.

fat she boons.
fat spics.
fat redneck hicks.

like 1/10 women is not morbidly obese and even then she might not be pretty

The women in a place like calgary are way fitter and hotter

Canadian women are worse than thier American counterparts; they're equally superficial, it's just that the Canadian girls are better at hiding it.

Why don't you just move here? There is a handful of Canadians in my section and they all made it seem like the process to work here was easy.

You must think a cow is hot then.
I live in canada. I've lived here my whole life. women are ugly as fuck here.

Beauty is subjective though.

Again you must have the standards of a bridge troll.
Enjoy the canadian hogs bro.

canadians aren't eligible for green card lottery last i checked.

I'm honestly thinking about just being an illegal in the states. still better than being canadian.

I used to feel this way when I was younger. But then I traveled.

The rest of the world is so much fucking worse. It's not so much that Canada is good, it's that everywhere else is awful.

Last time I was in the US, I felt like I was in fucking Darfur. It's a complete shit hole now. And that's from someone who lived there in the 80s and loved it. The UK is even worse. I lived there as well in the late 80s-early 90s and it was awesome. I've been back several times over the last decade and it's a complete shit hole now.

All the great countries have fallen apart due to all the same shit that destroyed the Roman Empire. Rampant immigration, devaluation of the currency and a loss of the inherent identity that made those countries great in the first place.

For a canadian to get a green card, they must
Marry
Invest 500K USD
Be a celebrity/athete
Get a work sponsorship paid by a company after the company proves to the US gov that no one in Amerca is capable of having that job first.

I've looked into.
canadians are liars. they love sounding important.

it's not bad in saskatchewan, i mean honestly where is better? anywhere you go in america is full of spics and niggers or else leftys

>it's not bad in saskatchewan

This is what OP means.

Canadians are fucking delusional.

Nope, we're not.

I met a guy who did 13 months in NY county cause he was caught border jumping.
They wanted to give him 15 years in prison for that.

We are NOT Mexicans bro. They don't give us a lift to the border and say "Vamos"
They take us to jail and let us rot as "undocumented foreign national"

Are you a retard with no skills? I work as a recruiter for a big tech company near Seattle. The whole "Get a work sponsorship paid by a company after the company proves to the US gov that no one in Amerca is capable of having that job first." meme is just a fucking meme. We hire anyone that has the skills and will work for the right price. I hired a canadian chink like 3 weeks ago.

I LOVE Spics.

I love their women
I love their car culture

I would love to live around some Spics

ok fuck that then. well there's honestly no future in this country. I agree with everything you said up top. This country is a pathetic joke and Canadians are completely fucking brainwashed. They have no idea how much better Americans have it. The only hope is finding an American girl to marry.

CHILL out, haha.

Canada has the best living conditions in the world.

Truth. they take better care of their bodies.

Only genuinely good woman I've ever met was a Canadian, though.

Every time I've looked at us job openings, they pretty much all say must be a us citizen.

Med student on surgery here: a full 30% of our patients don't speak english or french. One guy just had roughly $65000 CAD worth of surgery despite never paying a dime in taxes because of our limitless family reunification laws. I see 2-6 of these guys PER DAY

Have you been to Oz yet, user? I'm visiting family in Canada, but I loved it way more than Canada and I'm in the progress of getting citizenship. There's still sane people the shitskins and nogs are mostly contained in Sydney and Melbourne

>There's no millionaires.

An average detached house in Vancouver = $1.6million.
It's literally a city of millionaires.

Move out of Sudbury, OP.

canada has many false memes about USA and their policies.
MANY
Did you hire him under his Chinese or canadian visa???
A visa and green card are two diff things as well. You should know this. I want a green card. I never want to return to canada

Go learn code and become a full stack dev or something. You will be able to get a job in the US very easily.

My next girlfriend will probably be Filipino. They treat their men like kings.

Pic Related

Ontario?

I was in court fighting a speeding ticket and I swear every other person had to have a fucking interpreter. All different languages, different interpreters. All covered by taxpayers.

I don't hate it one bit.

I love Canada so much

I have 5 LEAVES beside my name

Its ok, I do like the weather. Sometimes I wish I was born in Japan though.

What if I don't want to be a programmer? It's not for everyone.

He had a canadian passport. He just was asian. I got him a 1yr contract with an option to extend to 5yrs. Sure its not perfect but if you work here long enough than you can get your permanent status.

LOL
Chinese millionaires from China

1.6 Million for a house that looks like it's used by gangsters to sell crack

Canadia don't want you goys leaving the farm.

Filipinas are the nastiest "women" alive. 100% of them are fucking flat chested. They're basically little boys. They are so disgusting. And of course they are our #1 source country for immigrants. JUST

all OP.

Literally a one-man thread.

I enjoy being a Canadian because it's a vast country with endless opportunity for exploring. As a society, it's a bit fucked here. I'm trying to save money and prepare to one day leave. And all you fags should too if you openly don't like it here. You'll quickly realize pretty much any country is fucked in some way or another.

What's the median income in Vancouver?

Hey, faggot. Post something pro-Cred Forums in /vip/

Where the fuck in Canada do you live? We have major shortage of engineers in Ontario, with all the old pol retiring. We're now even hiring fresh out of school mechanical and electrical grads at terms that used to be a bargain for tier 3 engineer with 5 years experience before... companies poaching engineers from each other.. Half my team is doing 60 hour weeks because we just can't get enough engineers..

Nope, they sure don't.

Pros
- The healthcare isn't a meme. I needed eye surgery for a fucked up retina that would have cost me $80,000. Had I lived in the States, I would have never been able to afford it and would have lost the eye.
- Wages are pretty good. The ceiling is higher in the States, for sure, but it's easy to get a job here that pays $15 an hour without college or university. I hear all kinds of nightmare stories about people in America making like $9 an hour or some shit.

Cons
- No guns. Yes, you can BUY guns and all kinds of licenses, but you can never concealed or open carry a pistol, and if you EVER use a gun for self defense you are going to get fucked six ways from Sunday in court and see a lot of jail time.
- Canadian women are SHIT. They're SO fucking garbage, it's insane. Every good woman I've ever had was American. Go to America, talk to a woman, she's willing to go get coffee, dinner, date, fuck, whatever. Try to talk to Canadian women, they're gremlins that demand/expect a 9/10 with hundreds of thousands of dollars despite being a fucking 5 themselves.

If I can find a US woman to give me a sham marriage so I can move there, I probably will.

god forbid he participates in his own thread and vents a little.

My goal in life is to live in Canada actually, and I will sudoku if I cannot get citizenship. Part of it is I am a vain narcissist so want the massive improvement in social image and aesthetics and get to join the rest of the world in making fun of >Amerishots

I've covered my place with French labels for bilingual immersion.

It's no western Europe, but despite every problem, Canada is *still* the most westernized and developed country in the America, and the whitest

The USA has an outrageous obesity rate, less whites (less attractive girls total from that) AND all that population is spread out

>ALL imported from USA too.

Canada, like white countries, has good safety standards and bans a lot of the worst chemicals put in US foods. From what I know a lot of US foods and other third-world foods don't meed safety guidelines in Canada. Canadian food is generally high quality and almost on par with Europe. I've studied food safety a lot

Organic food from the US/Mexico however does meet guidelines and is safe enough for Canadians/Euros to eat so you might be importing that?

You're a liar.
Stop lying.

Ya wow, talking on a discussion forum. How "out there"
Fuck off faggot. I'm not 14. That bullshit bully tactic won't work on me. Eat a dick faggot.

wanna get married and we can trade?

The joke was revealed here.

Canadians can't handle spicy food. could never survive a week in Mexico outside Cancun.

Lots of Chinese millionaires, for sure.
But lots of Canadian millionaires, too. Brits and Americans, too.
The influx of Chinese illionaires made everyone else millionaires - people on teh Westside were already rich, anyway. Their houses are now $3million+.

But now people on the Eastside can sell their homes for $1.5million, move to your town and live like kings.

If you find me an American woman to give me a sham marriage, I can find a Canadian woman to give you a sham marriage, and we can swap. I intend to end up out in the bush in like Alaska or some shit with a cabin and guns anyways, so this would be ideal.

>But lots of Canadian millionaires, too.

only because of the biggest housing bubble on the planet.

If you want a Canadian citizenship you literally just need to go ask. It's a totally wide open joke of a process. There's a reason Toronto has become a landground for the entirety of South East Asia. People that would have no chance getting into the USA get waved through the door into Canada.

>China uses us as a dump for their shitty products.
Just like every other country on the planet, ffs. Travel, or at least use your fucking interwebs.

He's not kidding. We let anyone into this country.

Let us make America great again by fixing international trade deals. That will benefit Canada one of our largest trading partners because you have no externality of shipping to cover.

White people can't survive a week outside Cancun in Mexico but it has nothing to do with the weather hombre

>I hope Trump ass rapes Trudeau and canadians on a trade deal. Like totally cuts off canada from all USA imports.
>LOL

T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R

I don't love Canada but you are have issues. You are the Canadian equivalent of a white dreadlock who talks in Ebonics.
You think Americans respect you for being a self-hating leaf?
Nope. They laugh at you and your nonexistent self-respect. But they will let you suck their cock.
So there's that I guess..

She's actually hot af and just moved here. she lives 2 blocks away from me. That's why I'm saying don't give up anons. We all make it.

I'm glad we agree that Canada and its people suck. KYS, faggot.

That would be for the best. It would be going cold turkey on the economy which would pop the property/equity bubbles, crash the government funded jobs market, and make it expressly obvious how incompatible new immigrants are with old stock Canadians as the chimp outs spread due to a lack of gibs.

Anyone who chooses to live in Canada is obviously a retard for two main reasons:

1. It is in the Arctic
2. It is filled with Canadians

What a sad attempt at trying to vilify me, to yourself.
Poor you

The descendant of a convict speaks.
LOL
Whatever straya

You know I'm right.

Who gives a fuck about what the Americans think?

Canada is objectively shit and full of commie fucks. The only positive is that subhumans don't like the cold.

When we are wealthier we bought all your weed. Let's b great again together. We love your weed and your country's support. Make our nations great again together!

LOL
Nope.

Cali grows WAY better dank than canada.
WAYYYYY better.

>If you want a Canadian citizenship you literally just need to go ask. It's a totally wide open joke of a process.

You know nothing about the process. I have studied it for years, both case studies, the law, and statistics

The typical wait is 5-10 years on top of several years to qualify for permanent residency (you need PR before you can start accumulating time towards citizenship)

There is a minimum time living in Canada you need before you can apply, and they've restricted it more so that vacation time, or even being a student wont count to it

After several years you can contact an immigration lawyer who will require you to vet your whereabouts and alibis for the past years, showing bank statements, receipts, tickets and other proof of where you were and when

There is -NO- legal venue anymore to get citizenship in under 3 years without proof of legitimate marriage.

Find me a case of someone from a first-world country getting citizenship in under 3 years and I'll change my mind

They've ruthlessly cracked down on sham marriages in both countries. If you try to do it through marriage they'll have to analyze your bank statements and residencies to see how much time and sharing you've done. The lawyers have to interpret it as "genuine" and in cases I've read people in legit marriages got denied after 5 years

I would only marry a Canadian though, I would never, ever marry an American because it would be a pointless dead-end

Alberta of all places. I am shocked we haven't had a complete collapse of our welfare system yet.

Trudeau sold 31 billion CAD in gold, our entire freaking gold reserve, and still posted a ~29 billion dollar deficit.

Its an open secret that our healthcare system will have to go Poland-tier and/or private-public to survive past 2022

Sub-humans don't like the cold but make up the canadian population
LOL

Speaking of commies, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, the "god father of modern canada" and Justines daddy was a staunch commie supporter.

canada is more like North Korea than USA

Yeah, but since you're a canadian, you don't understand that there's a difference between "White" and "Canadian White".

Canadian white is pasty albino to Murkins. We actually get sun.

Canadian white can't stand anything above mild salsa. the "spice lovers" I've met think it's risky to opt for medium salsa. American whites put hot salsa on their fucking french fries.

Canadian white sounds goofy and cucked when they talk. Stephen Harper sounded like a faggot. Justin sounds like a faggot. American whites vary from goofy and redneck to downright eloquent on the scale.

Listen to a Canadian white say any of the following words in a sentence without laughing:
"Enlarged Heart"
"Taco"
"Mazda"
"Bag"
"Out/About"

Even the Canadian Whites names suck. Who the fuck names their kid "Gord" on purpose?

Waahh Waaah I blame things on my country when it's all my fault waaah waah

Yup.
Youre a white dreadlock resembling America-groupie.
They wouldn't even take you in a war because Canada cant even guns.
Go have some back bacon and listen to some April Wine or Chilliwack. You'll feel better.

canada should sign a deal with europe / the world to take al lteh refugees and become the designated multicult dumping ground[ for the world
then there is no excuse for nigger to go europe, right?>

Kill all leftists.

If you can't make a living in canada, you should probably just kill yourself.

>Chilliwack
globalnews.ca/news/2980886/kkk-flyers-found-on-doorsteps-in-mission-chilliwack-and-abbotsford/
>17 hours ago

looks like the plan i outlined in my previous post is not looking feasable

>You think Americans respect you for being a self-hating leaf?

It's not self-hating if you dislike your environment, at least in Psychology science

Anyways "we" respect him just fine. If someone from Alaska or Missouri also says they hate where they live, we are perfectly fine with that. After all, they have a better idea of what its like there than outsiders do

>There's no jobs

not for you

Our weed often has pesticides that taste like shit. Cali weed is mass production I'd rather some really nice kind fire

All we'd really have to do is stop with the immigration bullshit for a few years, ease the burden on the labour market, healthcare system, courts, etc but the immigration consultants have way too much power apparently.

Imagine all you want faggot.
When people need to imagine who I am, as an attempt to insult me, I laugh.
GOOD JOB!!
>thumbs up derp face for you

LOL
canada has no industry retard.
Want to build set for canadian Hollywood movies??

Want to make apps in canadian silicone valley?

Oh ya, that stuff doesn't exist here, but that's MY fault.
STFU you dumb fuck

Alberta has like a 30% employment rate for new engineers bud

>out in the bush in like Alaska
Have you ever lived in the northlands? They are a harsh land with no sun for half the year. Maybe try camping for a few days in northern Ontario or BC first to see if you like it you silly ape.

Heh. You think this guy is ok according to psychology science.
Listen to him. Kill this, hate that. Grass is greener.
He's not ok.

LOL
You also make 120K a year, at a job that lets you surf Cred Forums during work hours.
Seems like a pretty common job for canadians.
I do wish i could get that job.
Usually reserved for family members though.

Vancouver has a decent film industry. Don't know much of the tech industry here tho.

I agree with you OP, Canada is a total shithole. Why anyone would want to stay here for the rest of their lives is beyond me.

If you have a way in there is still plenty of money to be made in oil. Do what I did, move to Alberta, get a job in the fields and grind it out until you have enough cash to start a new life abroad ( won't take more then 4-5 years if you live frugally ).

I won't die in this frozen socialist shithole.

The "Upper North American" general accent just does vowels differently

Also the upper Midwest shares it too, like Minnesota

Most Americans say House like German Haus

In the upper dialect its more like Hoh-s

That's good though, the US went full retard in the cold war with diplomatic boondogles, like the Cuba embargo everyone hated or losing in Vietnam. Canada was a North American sane counterweight to America's aggression

Being able to travel to Cuba before now would have felt pretty badass and rebellious t-b-h

I know what you are. you told us. You're a jobless self-hating canuck that would probably tip your fedora at any half-attractive mexican that came your way.

Panamanian girls are hotter, and everyone speaks english there. Get you a rare flag when you post on Cred Forums

Yes yes, because I don't like canada, like YOU do, I'm mentally ill.
Fuck off libtard canadian.

>they have a better idea of what its like there than outsiders do

There are a lot of Americans, posting a lot of opinions, on a lot of different platforms. They're in America so I'll take their word for what's going on on down there.

Chilliwack is a Canadian musical combo (as well as a place).

JUST

Aren't liberals usually the ones that hate their country dumbass?

No dreadlocks
Don't speak in ebonics
Not trying to impress any American or anyone on a anonymous forum board.

I don't like canada. Eat some dicks faggot. Not everyone likes canada, like you do. Deal with shit stain. Go look at a different thread

I got pets, not willing to live in a work camp with retard redneck canadian faggots.

I hate my country more and more when I see how the retarded left wing masses grovel every time Trudeau trots out another sjw initiative.
>(((((carbon tax))))) forced on provinces by 2018

He wants us to be like Venezuela or some shit

Sounds neato, how that working out?

Chilliwack is really white, not much gangs, Our major minority is the natives, I'd say it's good to live here desu

Liberals wanna run to fag-ada is Trump wins.
Liberals can't handle any opinion except those they agree with

You sound like a liberal canadian faggot. Suck some cock shit head.

I've lived in Fargo, ND. I understand all that shit.

White Canadian is even more distinct. What you think you know about the accent is only a subset of the spectrum. Ontario has a different accent than Saskatchewan, which sounds different from BC, and they all think Manitobans and Newfies sound weird.

It's like how we can tell a West Virginia accent from a Texas accent, from an Alabama one, even though they're all southern trash. we can still identify the trash.

Either way, listen to a canadian say the words I mentioned in a sentence (they get all self-conscious when they say only the word). it's ear-grating and simultaneously hillarious.

Are you serious??

> not willing to live in a work camp
> with retard redneck canadian faggots

Top kek most of the guys in the camps are 10x as redpilled as your average citylib. Enjoy your shit salary and enjoy staying here for the rest of your life because you aren't willing to undergo a few years of hardship for a chance at leaving this shithole.

> mfw in 2 years il be living on a beach and you'll be stuck in liberalcuckland

>Assuming
And you sound like you need therapy. Go move somewhere else if you hate it so much faggot. Giving up on your country so easily Jesus Christ

you sound like you're from Ontario; I'd put money on it

It's a fucking painting.
That could be Montreal 1950 for all you know.
1910 isn't that old either.
1910 isn't COLONIAL

Do you people in canada know anything or just make everything up??

this is why australia is better than you

That would fix maybe 30-50% of our healthcare costs. Unfortunately a large part is demographics and insisting on cutting edge treatments for everything.

The sad fact is that giving a 85 year old with metastatic cancer $80000 in chemo plus whatever radiotherapy and surgery costs for an extra 6 months of life just doesn't economically work with our demographics and public system.

Poland has a great healthcare system for economical to treat/common conditions, but you're pretty fucked if you need pricey specialist treatment.

Looks like I was pretty accurate in my depiction, considering you threw up strawmen in response.

> m'lady

Forget that we've reached levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible.

Forget all that immigrant political bullshit.

EVEN IF Canada wasn't a total basketcase, it would still be a frozen unlivable wasteland. I live in Alberta. 70% of our province is black-fly invested, soggy fucking Tundra. Imagine Mordor, but you freeze to death in 20 minutes.

The climate is a total fucking dealbreaker. Nothing we could ever do short of massive rampant global warming is going to make this country any less of a monumental disaster zone. And we just instituted a nationwide carbon tax so we probably won't even be saved by global warming.

I haven't even started on how the ONLY FUCKING LIVABLE PLACE in the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY is owned by Chinese now and completely unaffordable. This is not an exageration, every Canadian is huddled around Vancouver like a hobbo around a burning barrel. It's all we have and the baby boomer faggots sold it to corrupt Chinese millionaires because 'muh diversity'. Fuck I hate Canada.

Obama leaf having a fucking meltdown in this thread. kek

LOL
Sure thing bud.
10X more likely to do some coke on the weekend, blow their whole paycheck and suck some cocks.
Like you will.
You can't make it to the beach,spending all your money on coke and hookers, faggot.
That's all those faggots spend their money on
Redpilled huh?

uh. yeah? see how many posts I have in here?
about time you noticed the important one.

Cool picture. I worked at one one of the buildings in that pic. Formerly known as Ravenscrag, also the site of cia funded 'research'. Square in the foreground looks much the same today.

>Youre a white dreadlock resembling America-groupie.

New World countries are too similar to each other to be comparable to different races m8

Nu-World "Nationalism" is a joke, regardless of if its Canadian, American or Guatemalan

Yes faggot, despite being totally wrong, your brain has twisted my response so you are right.
GOOD JOB

This guy gets it.

Fuck all the government and shit
Weather alone makes this place a horrible choice to live.

If the power went out tomorrow. All you fucks would be dead by January.

>Crying about the cold
Shitskin detected

Canadians outside of liberal shitholes have been nothing but bros. Hockey, ketchup chips, bagged milk, and couch fires in vacant lots all day erry day

t. Michigander within spitting distance of the border

I won't lie and say those people don't exist, but at most they make up 20% of the working population here.

Most guys are immigrants from various countries working their asses off to support their families/kids, good guys with morals. Quite a few of us are like me and just using the job to acquire capital quickly for various reasons.

> Like you will

Well it's been 3 years and I have a little over 140k in my bank account, been driving the same car I've had since I was 19, don't have any debt, do do drugs or drink, just grinding towards getting out of here. Once I hit 200-250k il have enough to move abroad and grind out a life somewhere nice and warm.

Enjoy this frozen shithole, it's only going to get more and more liberal as the years will roll on.

Living in cold weather is for fucking retards.

Did you know, 80% of the WORLDs POPULATION lives with 100KM of the Equator??

But ya, you dumb fucks up in the cold are the real smart one huh??
STFU moron

We're learning a lot about the stereotypical self-hating canadian in here:

* Anger management issues
* Rages in internet arguments
* Can't see the forest for the trees.
* Sees solution to his problems (Move, Incorporate, Find a decent woman to fuck), and ignores them.
* Would worship whatever woman decided to fuck him twice, and bore her into leaving him.
* Most decidedly does _not_ lift, bro.
* Wants us to know that he does _not_ have dreadlocks.

Otherwise, he's just like us.

I always love morons that praise the cold while sitting in rooms heated to 21 degrees celsius.

>If the power went out

great ice storm

That's not Obama leaf, Obama Leaf is very leftist and defends "SJWs"

Shh... don't tell anyone

But I actually support Hillary even if I don't like her positions, only because I don't want to compete with other Amerifats trying to get into Canada if Trump wins

I don't give a fuck about the future of the USA, only myself

>West Virginia

You'd be surprised what they sound like. It actually sounds like folksy Scottish, with lots of Scottish slang, not at all like dixie rednecks

I'm switching my accent over to Canuck already and can do both. Watching the X-Files was helpful in getting it down. I'm also now only using metric and normal British spelling unless I have to communicate with Americans. I'm pre-assimilating

As soon as I have my own flat in Canada I will get a nice big Red Ensign to celibrate my Anglo heritage and take social media pics near landmarks and >LEAF flags so nobody will ever know I spent a good chunk of my life south of the border. Stealth Canadian

Dark Secret about Canadians:

You know how most americans are assholes to people they don't know, and bros to their inner circle? Canadians are the opposite. As soon as you're their friend, you see the "real" them, which is 100% dedicated to treating each other like shit. Google "Kenny vs Spenny" sometime. that's a normal canadian friendship.

Canadians being bros means you are NOT their friend. They'll grinfuck you to pieces if you aren't careful.

Spread the word to the rest of Americans.

I actually do lmao, I am an engineer in a natural gas plant and I work 7&7. Dont blame your failures on your country, loser

True story: I'm a former leaf who evolved into an burger. I recently went back to Canada after 15yrs out of the country and there were literal retard roaming everywhere. Like, literally mentally insane/handicapped people just roaming the malls and shoppes. And I'm not talking just a few, I'm talking dozens and dozens of them. It was insane. WTF Canada! Lock the retards up

Wrong in all sense.

I know YOU just CAN'T handle someone talking bad about canada, so you need to psycho-analize them and vilify them to yourself.

Go someplace else faggot. I don't care about your false or right opinion about myself.

you're a literal nobody on an anonymous fourm. You mean shit to me. Same with how you image me.

you're really fucking sad bud.

Let us genocide canada.

Are you from the east? In 97/98 there was that EPIC ice storm across New England and the maritimes and into QC. We got stuck in it at our lakehouse near Vermont/Maine mountains border. Took 2 weeks just to get out, and from what I remember the power was out all the way to Montreal
Cold is patrician temperature. Raises Test levels and lowers body fat and improves sleep

Too fucking true

It's not really a secret, canadians are total pricks. most racist motherfuckers I've ever heard in my life too. Go on, ask one about a native, ASK ONE.

Still greatest ally doe

Well, I wasnt making a comparison to another race. My point was simply that when a White person sports dreads and speaks in Ebonics, it doesnt really endear them to Blacks and makes them a joke to other Whites. Was metaphor.

For better or worse, Canada is not the US. It wasn't born in bloody rebellion, never occured to them to enshrine gun rights to protect against tyranical governments because they were largely loyal to the crown. As such they don't really have a convincing rebellious "base-ness" or frame of reference from which to even interpret politics and events. At least not in the way the US does. The US pov is grounded largely in support or rejection of the constitution which is the most unique of it's kind in the world.
Canada also cannot really model it's social/political/historical consciousness after England, who were also a world power with Imperialist achievements.
Canada is a nation of juggling competing interests and diplomacy.
Read Conrad Black's latest book. Pretty good attempt at analysing and characterizing the Canadian "soul" or "spirit".
"Cucked" or not, we are what we are.

>I will get a nice big Red Ensign to celibrate my Anglo heritage
Yankees heritage is only TREACHERY

Your ancestors BETRAYED THEIR KING

Fuck off rebel scum we are FULL

Get to work then faggot.
I'd fire you if I caught you wasting company time surfing Cred Forums.

You're a literal nigger stealing money from the company by browsing Cred Forums during work hours, but ya bro, you're fucking cool to somebody. I don't think you're cool. i think you're a lying faggot.

A huge issue with Canada is how few locations are habitable by even Russian standards.

We have the BC coast, the Okanogan, maaaaybe Calgary, and then Montreal and southern Ontario. Add to this that the government is essentially funding the foreign takeover of our few habitable areas and you have a glimps into how fucked Canada's climate is. Something like 80% of us live within 100km of the US border our climate is so unforgiving.

If not just the climate the actual land is also a huge issue with something like 70% of the country being literal tundra or tagia (think frozen swamp). Even if it did warm up we'd basically need to be the Dutch to make that swamp half livable.

Bro, can I come over, and trip on acid in your back yard? Holy shit that looks amazing.

> is a nobody on an anonymous forum
> gets butthurt by anonymous nobody scoring a bullseye on the goy behind the keyboard.

Seriously, you're right. Canada sucks. Go to Panama and live like a king for $12k/year. Work via telecommuting for $10/hour and be upper middle-class there. You _definitely_ don't smoke weed, so you'll be great there.

I am on my week off, assbag. I am studying for my next exam and shitposting.

LOL
bend over for the Queen faggot. She wants to stick her tax dildo up your asshole and bleed you dry.

But ya, go monarchy and shit.

Cuckfag to the max

>there are basically no black people

Just a bunch of fucking Chinks

NEETfags dont get the right to complain about their country. You're not even contributing. Stay on the sideline and stfu. Just pray we don't end welfare before your pathetic existence is over.

thats why the arctic is so densely populated right

>You know how most americans are assholes to people they don't know,

Americans are notoriously xenophilic to anyone not brown though

But because of superiority complex disorder, a lot of it is kind of superficial

What a coincidence, i've been rewatching KvS the last three days.

What i'm curious about is spenny really such a fucking idiot or is it an act? He's clearly neurotic as shit. But it's borderline mental retardation.

First of all, I'm not married, you fucking memelord.

Secondly, it's not about the Queen really, it's about the Crown itself and the legacy of the British Empire which brought civilization to this cold land.

You didn't score shit you dumb fuck.

How many times, do I need to say "you're wrong"??
it doesn't matter, you're a special retard who knows everyone and their lives and if the person says otherwise, they are a liar.
STFU retard. Seriously. I wish I could hurt you.

>History Role-playing

*unsheaths musket*

Heh, must I prove myself to King George, good sir??