If Hillary wins

What will you do?

srs

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2016/10/03/hillary-clinton-suggested-taking-out-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-with-drone-report
youtube.com/watch?v=9az798tgKWo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07
fusion.net/story/252637/obama-has-deported-more-immigrants-than-any-other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/
numbersusa.com/content/news/february-12-2013/how-obama-administration-inflates-deportation-statistics.html
numbersusa.com/
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/21/lies-damned-lies-and-obamas-deportation-statistics/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
nationalreview.com/article/370784/obama-administration-inflating-deportation-numbers-andrew-stiles
cis.org/ICE-Illegal-Immigrant-Deportations
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/23/deportation-statistics-said-to-be-inflated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on with my life because I knew it would happen anyway.

Laugh.

Then cry.

Fan the flames of civil war

celebrate the expected

Move to Canada

>if

hillary was chosen long ago

She will be exactly the same as Obama but more hilarious because of he failing health.

It is horrible news though because a) No Trump, no wall, no MAGA and b) it will keep us on the same trajectory that will lead to one party rule (honestly if she wins we are there already) and secession movements are inevitable.

Why is this board full of so much paid shills data mining or surveying us lately.

Nothing. It doesn't concern me.

Someone is either bored, or scared.

She's gunna force these right wing retards to get a job for the 1st time in their pathetic, miserable lives.

They will long for the Obama days when they could just be 400 pounders shitposting from their beds.

Hillary will whip these autists into shape.

Shitpost and mooch off gimmies

Move to Japan or Switzerland. 25k set aside for such an occasion.

If a civil war doesn't kickstart then I'll give up for the time being, get on welfare.

Someone should make an /sqg - stupid questioneers general/ and I dunno, make a deal with them. Make them buy passes and in return they get a sticky.

I love you. Why are you doing this to yourself? Shitposting for attention. I'll give you all the attention you could want. Just please come home. - mom

Thinshit occures for another 4 years, assuming there isn't ww3 a more extreme "right" movement will come around.

It's a shame that with all those new jobs, the American family isn't taking as much home as they did back in '08

>2 Dems in a row
>One-party rule

Okay there

Try to encourage Trump supporters to move to leafland. Because the US has nearly ten times our population a large influx of right wingers will cause a massive shift in Canadian politics.

Besides, cuckdeau is only retarded, shillary is actually evil

This place will erupt in butthurt.

I'll be celebrating.

Hillary Clinton suggested taking out Wikileaks founder Julian Assange with drone: Report
torontosun.com/2016/10/03/hillary-clinton-suggested-taking-out-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-with-drone-report

The True Pundit says the U.S. government was tasked with neutralizing Assange. And Clinton was the point person.

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” she pondered during one high-charged meeting, State Department sources reportedly told True Pundit. According to the website, others in the room laughed.

But not Clinton, who called the Assange a “soft target.”

idk, there's nowhere to move.

Are you not paying attention?

Dems are literally importing and bribing voters

It's pretty clear that she's going to win.

Nobody likes a sadist

Only show up to these threads for tear material.

They're taking in more than they did in 2008.

It's a shame that with all these job openings, right wing retards still can't land a fucking job.

If you think a republican can win after Hilldawg passes amnesty and imports more brown people you're a fucking idiot.

>I love you.

Are you speaking as you or as my mom?

>I'll be celebrating

Why?

keep telling yourself this

Trump thinks Snowden is a spy planted by a foreign country and us a traitor, what makes you think he wouldn't do the same?

>importing voters
>Legalizing the illegal ones here

Yes, one party. Republicans will become a fringe party.

I'm not a Republican. And you're wrong.

I'm gonna piss and moan like in impotent jerk, then bend down and take it up the tail pipe. Just like we all do, every single election.

If you had a job you would be right wing

You honestly must be retarded if you thinking taking money out of the hands of some and spreading to those who do not work creates jobs.

That literally defies any reasonable thought

Hillary was actually in office when she made that statement.

She will die soon after entering office. Secretly Kaine was the real choice but they knew he could get the money or votes on his own. He is a radical commie and is actually a really evil person. We should fear him if she dies. She will be an atrocity, and his true colors won't show until he is in command.

I just got off my job at the oil refinery, and have to go to sleep now. Love you honey baby.

Start writing death threats to U.S embassies

>Obongo doubles the national debt trying to fix the economy
>Obongo fails at every attempt but the economy naturally recovers anyway
>retards like you begin spamming #thanksObongo on social media
ok

You can't argue that Obama has been deporting more illegals than almost any other president (which trump and his supporters love to push) and then speak about legalizing them out the other corner of your mouth.

That's what crazy people do. Are you a crazy person?

Avatar-fagging is bannable offense you know. Aren't you afraid?

continue shitposting on Cred Forums but pretend like I was supporting her the entire time.

Considering her husband destroyed most of Americas factory jobs I don't think the clinton name is that reliable in job creation.

Hilldog's campaign spokesman """responding""" re drone strike threat
youtube.com/watch?v=9az798tgKWo

DO NOT REPLY TO THESE DATAMINERS ALWAYS CHECK FIRST

sage

>I don't think the clinton name is that reliable in job creation.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

23 MILLION JOBS CREATED DURING THE CLINTON PRESIDENCY. ALL TIME RECORD.

BASED BILL CLINTON WAS THE GREATEST JOBS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

You fucking retarded 5 year olds are too young to remember the booming 90s

>durrr, i don't know how debt works
>what's a soft buffer with controlled inflration

Why do gold fags never talk about the natural boom and bust cycle would be unavoidable and much, much more severe? Literally printing money from thing air and increasing the debt saved us from bread lines.

Move to Canada and marry this girl I know there

It'll be November, go I'll probably get my wool sweaters dry cleaned for the winter season. Then I'll taunt Cred Forums until they're too dead inside to be triggered anymore. Then I'll delete my Cred Forums account until the next election.

Yeah because 25k is going to get you far

You prefer this one?

Don't worry I'm getting new charts this Friday when the job report comes out and it's another booming month of Obama job creation!

Enjoy peace and prosperity.

It works.

i live in commiefornia, it would stay the same. cant get any worse than what it is here, but i know the rest of the states would startbto suffer like we do.

It will only be a 4 year term - the republican party will reform. No way she gets more than one term as president.

It won't exactly be the end of the world. Expect the economy to weaken though, race relations to continue on getting bad and more fuck ups in the middle east + more refugees.

America will suffer for 4 years under her - but she won't make it longer than 4 years and will likely be on her deathbed near the end.

>what is NAFTA
Top kek why dont you show some source on that picture?

She wont

>Laugh
>Shitpost
>Cry
>get killed by a Russian ICBM

/thread

When*

Whatever you want, babe. I know you aren't a CTR shill. You just love pissing people off. Fist me

If you've been here for more than a week (you haven't) you'd have a good understanding of the majority of this board's stances. The past 2 months have been nothing but spikes in shills that attempt to create the illusion of this board being majority hillary.

Idk what you guys are payed, but it's too much. You all stick out like sore thumbs. It took you guys months to even figure out what green text is, or even to link to other posts, and even then you don't communicate the way somebody on Cred Forums would, not to mention constant same fagging on a board with IDs. You're payed to integrate into online communities to attempt swaying those groups, but you're all just hilariously bad at it.

>tl;dr
kys fgt

MAGA

he isnt deporting anywhere near enough.

and now many states are giving illegals the ability to vote.

in commifornia that burnt out hippie brown just signed off that felons IN PRISON BEHIND BARS can now vote.

neither of us are crazy, but you sure are itelectually dishonest

nothing different. The only thing that changed with obongo is the US got a lot more cringey with all the PC bullshit.

unless hillary destroys the tax laws my job is secure

Remember to remind this leaf that he needs to take his pills.

You retards are actually trying to deny Bill Clinton's 23 million job creation? Holy fucking shit every time I think you retards can't get fucking dumber, you prove me wrong.

You know fuck all about your own country.

That is just fucking sad that you don't even know about the booming 90s economy.

>secession movements

Ahahahaha

I bet you think rave/civil wars are inevitable too.

Literally nothing new is going to happen with hillary as president

Same

Nothing but watch and ridicule the left as they get progressively worse.

Race *

>thinking Bill had anything to do with this

We could have had a framed picture of bread behind that desk, and the results would have been the same. Possibly better. It was by far one of the most optimal times for our nation and he was just along for the ride to take credit for it.

He had everything to do with it.

The retarded Republicans predicted a Clinton recession. Boy were they wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

Heed the clarion call of jihad.

I'll start going to NPI meetings.

Republicans crash the economy. Democrats thrive the economy.

You'd have to be a fucking retard to vote Republican.

Turn on my TV to watch the ground war invasion (I mean liberation) of Syria.

Shitpost.

This

I might stop trumpposting

Oh God not again

>Democrats thrive the economy.
Yeah because detroit is doing great

You shills even type like you're from buzzfeed.
Again, he had zero to do with our economy's success. Several industries were growing, no major wars, ect.

The economy grew from itself, he just took a piss in the ocean and liberals pretend this greatly impacted it.

>tfw Hillary will make sure Merkel gets "re-elected"
>tfw the new global government will start a nuclear holocaust
>white nations will fight each other until they cease to exist
>finally there is room in Europe and the US to resettle brown and black people from the ME and Africa and enslave them

Wow 1 city really represents the entire country.

This is how right wing retards think.

Join her in the war against sub-human Russians.

I'll shitpost on Cred Forums even though I'm a Trump supporter

The best way to do this will probably just post a picture of Hillary and just write how many electoral votes she got.

LOL AHAHAHA being in this much denial.

Economy goes to shit under Republicans, thrives under Democrats.

Right wing retards vote Republican because they want the economy to crash.

If Trump doesn't win, that will signal the end of the right wing ever achieving power in America. Trump has more or less turned the Republican party into a meme, and if you expect anybody to take future right wing candidates seriously in the event of a Clinton victory, you're absolutely delusional. Clinton wins, America will be under leftist rule most likely for the remainder of our lives, assuming there isn't some form of revolution, which there probably won't be because Americans are being indoctrinated through means of "education," being told to accept everything occurring as is/discouraging free thinking and formulation of disagreeing opinions.

Hey guys check it out, the samefagging already begun. Are you really unaware we know who the poster is?

It's Obama Leaf. Are you really this retarded?

Republicans have controlled Congress while Obongo is in office

Recent influx of pseudo-journalists who wants to report on the direction of the alt-right.

uh huh and who did all the tax laws and welfare reform that aided in that growth?

oh it was after bill got cucked by newt and the house that the little bitch laid back and let newt maga the fuck out of him.

you cant give slick willy the dot com boom when he doesnt even email

All them shill bills, and you didn't even research that we can tell you're the same person. Pathetic same fag

And they've done fuck all. It's the do nothing GOP Congress. 12% approval.

In fact they tried to crash the US economy just to make Obama look bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011

You'd have to be a fucking retard to vote Republican. They do nothing for you but you're a cucked little bitch.

atlanta, flint, chicago, oakland, la...

the entire rust belt

AAHHHAA

The retarded newt was thrown out by his own party in disgrace in 1998.

You fuckig retards don't know anything about your own country.

newfag detected

You don't know about Obama Leaf?

after he fucked your tiny dicked fuck boi

Not sure, It'd be disappointing. I'll need to prepare myself mentally for the potentiality this will happen, or else I'll be pretty depressed for a few days. All that shilling and hype, wasted.

Though I'd be more sad for Donald himself. The guy practically ruined his image and he'll die as that one "mega racist who wanted to build a wall". All that abuse and bullying levied his way, for nothing, all his struggles, in vain.

It's all or nothing for the Don. He needs to win

Know that the system is screwed and prepare for the coming depression and big war.

You've failed my friend. At least try when you shitpost.

New York City, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Miami,

I could go on.

Seriously you losers argue like retards.

4.9% real unemployment rate and right wing retards still can't get a job.

Get triggered.

> Obama care forces companies to fire full time employees
> Now looking to hire two part time employees instead to lower costs

And a leafposter spins that into a positive.

At least I have a real job that isn't shilling for $0.02 per thread on a basket weaving forum :^)

Obama job creation has been 95% full time.

Are you so fucking retarded that you mixed up Obamacare with the BLS?

I thought it was carpet weaving

>healthcare
Cool so were making people even worse and charging them even more and hiring more people to perpetuate this insanity

NYC is only decent after stop and frisk. and i already pointed out la is a shithole.

please.

Would the butthurt be bigger if Clinton wins in a landslide or a narrow win.

You realize the biggest category there was business right. Behind the play button.

Fuck you retards are useless.

Yeah America needs a lot of nurses to deal with your fucking autism and obesity.

Professional and business services has consistently been the #1 category.

Seriously how the fuck can you retarded Trump losers not get a fucking job?

You are useless in today's society.

Job openings soar to all-time high of 5.9 million in July
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07

It's a big fucking lie. 20trillion your kids will inherit. Why not get a speaker and tell the neighbors how you like fucking your kids

Go all in and become the nigger. If the world is going to shit, then I'm going to help it along. Go full NEET and leech off gubment cheese.

I'll laugh while she goes agaisnt everything she said and lets Saudi take over the US and spread muslims around the world.

Hilary wants to be in history books, and she will, but it'll be the Muslim ones.

>he does it for free

Thank you republican congress

Republicans call it the Obama economy.

Leaf.
I don't know what policy caused it. But he's right.

Im a hiring/scheduling manager and I've been told by corporate no more full timers on my stores benefits.
I've got people busting my balls but cant give them >30 hours

it is his economy, the ACA and ridiculous enviro regs killed jobs

Fuckin' Burnt.

Wear my MAGA hat and give zero fucks.

Jobs will be at a record loss with a democrat.

You can't increase wages and taxes without having businesses invest 100% in automation. Everyone is going to be begging for a basic wage and whatever party supports that wont have the investment from fortune 500 companies. Unfortunately poor people need instant gratification and can't look a week ahead

Any other answer than this is gay

Kill myself.

You probably think I'm joking.

I'm not.

Officer Polansky
Good to see you
I need you to email me
I have information about you know what

Quit my job and drain the welfare system as an act of aggression against the US.

Not worth it man.
If Hillary wins, stay around and watch America burn to the ground and laugh and the morons who voted for a criminal.

>taking office at the dip of the worst recession since 1929
We could have just not had a president and the economy was going to recover

Sounds like corporate are a bunch of cheap ass bitches that don't care about their workers.

What's their annual profit?

One post by this id

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Sage goes in all fields. Fuck you retards for replying.

I'll just keep going to work and living my life.
Continue to pursue my interests and hobbies.
Spend time with family and friends when possible.
I really was going to vote for Trump until the first debate.
Now I'm not so sure.

Collect welfare and contribute nothing.

>killed jobs

15 million jobs

This is what I mean. You're right wing retards.

It's Republicans that kill jobs.

I'll be happy because my stocks will go up.

ty taiwan

Cred Forums party bus inbound

Hope you were behind multiple proxies

Labor Force Participation is guttershite

Yeah Obama inherited the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

I never disagreed with that. Everyone knows Republicans crash the economy when they're in charge.

>*This post was paid for by Correct The Record™

>hur you cant make a profit

never had a job eh leaf?

Shitpost.

Mfw watching all this Trump damage control

Misery loves company.

Australia is one miserable country...

BAHAHA wtf does CLFPR have to do with job creation?

GUARANTEED YOU WILL FUCKING FAIL BIG TIME TO ANSWER THIS.

CLFPR. Job creation. GO.

Gonna check if shes honest about not sending illegals back.

bush hasnt been in office for 8 years and your messiah has made the USA worse by every metric

CTR go away

Under Obama, corporations are making $1.6 TRILLION in profits per quarter. So tell me this right wing retard. Why is Trump cutting taxes for massive multi-billion dollar corporations?

It's because Trump is a globalist cuck and you worship him for it.

Blaming a president for the economy is like blaming your kid for having autism.

His inbred parents shouldn't have been breeding in the first place.

Maybe if you leafs actually had an economy and not some cucked out socialist nightmare ; perhaps then you would understand how one works.

people dropping out of work for lack of full time jobs doesnt have much to do with compaies slowing down hiring because if the ACA and jobs fleeing to chyna and mehico

Moving to Tennessee-already.

Getting Guns and Ammo

Preparing to have an exit plan from the United States 25-30 years into the future.

Fight against Russia in the impending World War. Hillary never got past the red scare. She's still fighting the cold war. She will start a war with Putin.

>part time positions after obama care
>a leaf

that isnt as much money as they could be making, furthermore most of those high profit companies no longer use a large domestic labor pool. retail and service jobs do not make an economy great.

Fuck off and stay in your country ameriburger

You didn't explain wtf CLFPR has to do with job creation.

>people dropping out of work force

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

You realize the CLFPR is falling because of retiring boomers and more students right?

AHHAHAHAH

Why did you think it was falling you fucking nimrod?

What is your right wing conspiracy?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE U4 INCLUDES DISCOURAGED WORKERS. IT'S 5.2%.

AHAHAHHA WHAT A NIMROD!

>people dropping out of work for lack of full time jobs

95% of Obama job creation has been full time jobs.

> retard
> so much edge

The people who are "dropping out of the labor force" are baby boomers who are retiring YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Do you know what happens when a boomer retires? THEY LEAVE THE LABOR FORCE>

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

95% Obama job creation has been full time actually.

You're a legitimate retard.

Masturbate

retiring boomers who didnt need to retire right now, could continue working and adding to the economy but now since there are no more full time benifits included jobs they are cashing out and draining the economy.

students in liberal arts degrees, social justice nonsense and to boil it all down students that will never stop being students.

full time means 25+ hours only.

>that isnt as much money as they could be making

AHAHAHHAA

$1.6 TRILLION IN CORPORATE PROFITS IS NOT ENOUGH!

Fucking right wing retard cucks.

Gotta bring in more foreign workers to suppress those American wages like Trump does. Typical Republicans.

Replace components in my products with ones from non US companies.

laugh, because her first target is those that voted for her. she'll be a glorious war mongering tyrant. Either way if trump wins or losers it doesn't matter because if hillary wins you still get to spite your enemy via hillary.

>full time means 25+ hours only.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

IT'S OVER. YOU DESTROYED YOURSELF. PIC RELATED.

YOU HAD YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU BY OBAMA LEAF.

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD. IT'S OFFICIAL,

JUST KYS.

YOU CAN'T RECOVER FROM THIS.

BLS has counted full time as 35+ for decades.

it isnt. that isnt even that much money, our gdp is 13 trillon.

it could be so much more.

you are obsessed with your share of the pie rather than making the pie bigger. sour grapes.

Mi reacción

Come here to laugh and drink delicious Trumptard tears.

>and now many states are giving illegals the ability to vote.

Are you actually retarded?

(she won't)

it use to be 40, and in commiefornia and other libbyloo states it is 25.

less people working less hours and the whole effect is less people putting into the economy and more people turning to leeching

Get a load of this retard. He thought the CLFPR was a conspiracy.

All time high job openings and sad pathetic retards like you can't even get a fucking job.

SAD!

Job openings soar to all-time high of 5.9 million in July

Laugh at american stupidity and watch its destruction.

Probably continue going to work and not chimp out like a mongoloid child.

already happening in commiefornia, and we just signed into law that felons in jail behind bars ca vote.

Deal with the fallout. Find a medical reason to avoid the inevitable draft when she tries to get into a dickwaving contest with Putin.

G-guys?

Did Julian Assange fail us?

>it use to be 40,

You just said it was 25. Now you're just making shit up and splerging out.

Please provide a source for when BLS counted full time as 40 hours+. DO NOT REPLY UNTIL YOU HAVE THIS.

I'll wait.

You're a retard and you got destroyed.

You are a fucking idiot if you believe Obama has been deporting more people.

He literally changed the meaning of "deport" to fuck with those numbers. Bush didn't count people turned away at the border as deportation, because they fucking aren't.

Obama is. He is a lying nigger who has cooked the books in every way imaginable.

i have a job, im at it right now. im very lucky i get 40 hours, but obamacare was quoted for me to be 660 per month with a 12.5k deductible and thats it.

where are you?

This won't matter.

GOP voters will ALWAYS vote against their best interests if they hear minorities, guns, or abortions strung into any sort of sentence.

America has been declining for a long time thanks to globalists, Unemployment is up, wages are down, the middle class is shrinking, the influx of lower IQ people into this country is holding back your schools, your president is encouraging blacks to commit crimes and terrorism, censorship is rising in the name of political correctness, you're taking terrorists in the form of refugees, companies are moving their jobs overseas, and the government is desperately trying to pass trade deals that would ruin you further.

>Millions upon millions of refugees from all over the middle east will be accepted here causing inflation and the spending power of the dollar to decrease
>America's youth will further decline into degeneracy
>Hetero white men and Trump supporters will be outcasted and further downplayed in society by the media
>Further corruption of the elite will continue
>Automation and the TPP will be signed by Congress
>Websites like Cred Forums will be destroyed and lead into further censoring of the internet
>A massive influx of suicides by baby boomers, genexers and millenials alike
>Daily veteren suicides will increase
>Interracial relationships will be the new norm and to date amongst your race will have you be looked upon as a rascist
>The male demographic will be further castrated, euneched, demonized, feminized and demasculated
>Women will be even more promiscuous
>An increase of stds, unwarranted pregnancies
>An increase on people dependent on welfare
>A global recession
>Millions of lost wages and jobs
>College level tier entry jobs will decrease in wage, increase in hours, increase in qualifications required and increase in competition
>Tensions with Russia will be at all time high
>More school shootings
>An increase in crime
>A further polarized society
>More unnecessary Black Lives Matter protests
>Most millenials will be brain dead from excessive weed and alcohol and drug usage
>Gateway drug usage will be at an all time high

Where's your source that BLS counted full time as 40 hours. I'm waiting, retard.

become a merc in the congo.

who are you to define what my interests are?

>Since coming to office in 2009, Obama’s government has deported more than 2.5 million people—up 23% from the George W. Bush years. More shockingly, Obama is now on pace to deport more people than the sum of all 19 presidents who governed the United States from 1892-2000, according to government data.

fusion.net/story/252637/obama-has-deported-more-immigrants-than-any-other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/

You may not like reality but then don't ask for information that comes from outside of your safespace.

Your father, faggot.

Yeah they're useful idiots. Nothing more.

I'm pretty sure this absolute retard is BLTT

Quit my job and live on welfare playing video games and being a NEET.

you answer first, where are you?

wow liberals are so mature

>it use to be 40, and in commiefornia and other libbyloo states it is 25.

It doesn't matter what state you're in. BLS doesn't track full time differently from state to state.

Fuck you're a retarded nimrod. There's no way you have a job. You are uselessly handicapped.

so youll just ignore obama changed the definition of deport?

They left on their own becsuse king harambe crashed the economy

Who are you to define my political ideology?

Watch the world burn

why do you keep replying to the same post? are you having a stroke?

where are you?

numbersusa.com/content/news/february-12-2013/how-obama-administration-inflates-deportation-statistics.html

Google it yourself and pick your source. you stupid fucking asshole.

Move away from the city and arm myself

Prepare for the imminent race war and/or civil war.

If he changed the definition then it's the exact same one Trump is batting around, sans ineffective wall tomfoolery.

lol sad

cant define my interests and cant think of anything snarky to say back

I'm literally shitposting from work.
I don't want my country to become any worse, and the only way that is happening is if trump is elected

>hur trump does it too!

oh trump is already in office? nice

I'd burn my copy of the art of the deal to signal my disappointment in trump

only nazis burn books goy, are you a nazi?

Where's your source that BLS counted full time as 40 hours. I'm waiting, retard.

(You)

Ill buy some guns & Rifles.. Keep going with my day as usall. Save up some money for me and my wife, buy a house outside of the city with some land.

Wait and see what happens.

It will be fine.

Cred Forums would probably have worse shitposting than ever before, and it would likely never end.

It won't even have to be shills, either. Just depressed anons who have nothing better to do than shitpost on Cred Forums all day. We might even get some fresh memes up in here.

I dunno if Cred Forums would survive. The sheer volume of shitposting would be unlike anything we have ever seen. All dedicated shitposting bots would churn out a relentless barrage of hillary shitposting, along with manual shitposting anons.

I wonder if it could kill Cred Forums.

Nothing will happen. Status quo.

This.

Seriously I don't think there's a silver lining here, even for Brits who can't vote, we know whoever wins will have a large impact globally.

Meme magic helped with Brexit so I'm sure it will help here, the ride isn't over yet.

>MUH JOBS
is there anything you retards will talk about other than jobs? Or is that the only good thing about your platform.

nuh huh huh, you didnt say the mahic word

where are you right now?

I'm burning my property not others, big difference.

He shows up to correct Obama's abysmal economic record almost every time it's mentioned, like a good little cuck. The dude is either paid well or is severely mentally ill -- possibly both.

nope, still an evil nazi.

makes you just as bad as people in commiefornia burning the grapes of wrath out of butthurt.

you nazi

Nazis burned Jewish pornography

The best thing about Hillary is when she sends a bunch of millennials to war in Syria

Its ALWAYS the leaf. What the actual fuck? We should have let the French have it.

>numbersusa.com/
>for lower immigration levels

I'm not going to do your work for you because you posted a shit source.

YOU pick a source that isn't clearly biased. I actually took the time to read it and after the author got finish his climaxing over the number of times he could use "fraud" he still never posted what the total "real" numbers were.

Stunning.

It's almost like it's bullshit...

I'm in your worst nightmare.

Answer the question you cowardly little bitch.

You don't have a source. You know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE A RIGHT WING RETARD.

I thought that was pretty snarky. Doing the whole using your shit argument against you...

Basically this.

i duno, our drone program is getting up there.

even the army doesnt want flacid noodle armed millenials, the armed forces are also getting automation

Are you comfortable with the shitposting market being flooded in this way?

I SAID DO YOU SPEAK-UH MY LANGUAGE

HE JUST SMILED AND GABE ME A VEGWMITE SANDWICH

HE SAIIIDDDD
I COME FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER

where are you leaf? where?

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/21/lies-damned-lies-and-obamas-deportation-statistics/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
nationalreview.com/article/370784/obama-administration-inflating-deportation-numbers-andrew-stiles
cis.org/ICE-Illegal-Immigrant-Deportations
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/23/deportation-statistics-said-to-be-inflated/

BTFO

Mooch off the govt, get free healthcare.

send our muslims to the US
laugh

>it use to be 40, and in commiefornia and other libbyloo states it is 25.
BEING THIS FUCKING RETARDED

This is the problem with Cred Forums. It's just a right wing retard echochamber.

Their end goal is one party rule. Look at the newest guccifer leaks with their political redistricting software. Heading straight towards South Africa tier.

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't let Hillary win.

Die in a fire with Trudeau, Canadacunt.

Brace myself

it was meh. you have to understand im inoculated against most weak banter after dealing with leafs.

try again, i can wait

You are literally getting paid to echo narratives and yet you shitpost to people on the internet about jobs.
I hope you live long enough to see one of your kids die of Leukemia.

It is the only answer.

Buy AK, lots of bullets, maybe sniper rifle, and start practicing

but user i want to send you a ppstcard from my job, where are you?

nothing.

>ObamaLeaf

Oh it's you again

I make over 150k a year, own a business, and hardly pay any taxes Hillary isn't going to change this.
I live in an all white neighborhood and shop at high end stores that don't hire niggers.
Honestly I dont give a fuck who is the president, I will still abuse illegal slaves for profits, if they don't do X amount of work in X amount of time I fire the whole damn crew, they are so easily replaced, and they cant say shit.

only fucking plebs care about the president.

When she wins I'll be on Cred Forums all day bullying you nerds

>Thus, comparing the deportation statistics across different presidential administrations is dicey because it is unclear what categories of people are actually being counted and categorized. Moreover, different administrations choose to emphasize different statistics. Dara Lind notes that the Bush administration seems to have reported removals and returns together, but Obama’s administration has emphasized only its number of removals.

>Meanwhile, many media reports continue to use the term “deportation” when they mean either return or removal or some subset of those. The Department of Homeland Security that issues official statistics must now try to retrofit new legal categories to old data, and even it cannot excise the term deportation altogether because pre-1996, there were, in fact, deportations.

>Confusion about terminology helps explain the conflicting accounts cited above. The aforementioned New York Times article focuses on return numbers. But the Economist is also right, because if you combine the Obama’s return and removal numbers, he is well over the controversial 2 million mark.

This fucking dick riding Canadian, yeesh.

Even if your job data wasn't contrived nonsense designed to soften the blow to Obamas dismal legacy, its not enough to gloss over the fact that our debt is worst its ever been, opened up 2+ theaters of operation, most Americans on food assistance ever, only 6 of the original 25 healthcare exchanges operating (abject ACA failure)...amongst a slew of other superlatives that trigger lefties.

Let me know when Gitmo is closed too, that should have been an easy campaign promise to do in 8 years.....if you arent JV president.

>This confusion enables political spin, too. If you want to portray Obama as weak on enforcement, use the removal numbers, which, compared to his predecessors, are lower. If you want to make Obama look tougher on enforcement, combine the return and removal numbers (like George W. Bush apparently did) or use the now meaningless “deportation”; both moves would conflate return and removal — and boost the overall number of expulsions.

>CORRECTION: The original post claimed that Obama had de-emphasized removals and concentrated on returns and that the ratio of his removals to returns was skewed toward returns compared to his predecessors. That claim is not correct because based on DHS’s data, (Table 39: Aliens Removed and Returned, FY 1892-2012) his cumulative numbers since taking office show Obama has removed a total of 1,974,688 people and returned 1,609,055 others. There have been more returns than removals only in FY 2009 and 2010. Moreover, comparing across administrations is not wise given the changes in law and counting procedures.

That's your first link. Do I need to read the rest because I don't feel like I'm very blown out yet...

I can because he changed what the government counts as deportation to include things that aren't.

Kinda like how they changed the definition of unemployed and suddenly ly the unemployment rate shot down

It was le satire

You'll be mocked and ridiculed, looking salty.

This.

Malicious compliance is the answer (aside from prepping for the inevitable)

My uncle took a DNA test and sadly he got about 2% North African (no sub Saharan, but I get it, I'm not white)

So I am of course going to use the fact that I am an African American to get muh free shit

Buy as much ammunition as I financially can and wait for the immediate race war riots soon to follow.

>bush

It's funny how liberals think their go to anti republicanism works on trump, whilst also touting 'even republicans say trump is bad!'

They don't even get that they are working towards the same goal as the republicans.

If you hate bush so much you'd vote for trump. All of Bushs advisors have endorsed Hilary.

yep.

though i dont hear that line of reasoning exposed in the news

I'll move to Alaska, as it is still a state but far removed from the Mainland. Plus I highly doubt that any Alaskans will put up with BLM shit or Terrorism. They'll just get shot up with a hunting rifle.

I'm down with that. It also seems like a nice place to go fishing.

The point was that Democrats are better for the economy. Because they are.

>Republican national security pic related

>Let me know when Gitmo is closed too,

Lol blaming Obama for shit that Republicans blocked to keep you right wing retards from splerging out.

Looooooooooool

>EVERYTHING IS BUSH'S FAULT
>HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT TRUMP NOW THAT THE BUSHES HAVE ENDORSED HILLARY?
The doublethink is real and I can't believe we live in this world.

you are not white because you have 2% of north African ancestry (caucasians for the most part)? Hell, even Hitler had north African ancestry lol

she'll be assassinated hopefully

>ignoring slick willy made it a point to ignore OBL and the previous bombings at the towers

you seem tired

Apart from giving up and just watching the world burn, that's the only option left at that point.

Fucking idiot

TPBP

AHAHA you fall in my trap in 2 seconds.

>Republican national security.

your trap is that you are a trap?

>>it use to be 40, and in commiefornia and other libbyloo states it is 25.

Still waiting for that source you fucking retard.

Underrated mummy.

>blaming Obama for shit that Republicans blocked

In 2009-2011 Obama had the house and senate on his side. He could've easily shut it down.

i have all od that information that i will semd you signed dhl, but only if you tell me where you are

Move to America.

>continues blaming Obama for shit that Republicans block

When Obama came to office, he was a little busy averting a 2nd Republican Great Depression.

I guess you forgot how you right wing retards went ape shit when detainees were going to have to be tried on US soil?

Fox News was scaring the fuck out of right wing retards on a nightly basis.

so you have no sources to backup your own bullshit.

You know why? Cause you're a right wing retard.

When did BLS count full time as 40 hours? Please provide your evidence.

Start making a bomb shelter.

>srs

Fuck off.

Revolution!

It is Cred Forums's duty.

This but obviously I would be upset that a cheating whore won instead of someone who actually worked hard to get popular in this country.

Best hope: 4 years of boring cucking as our leadership followed by swiftly voting someone different.

Worst fear: 8 years of cucking and migrants flooding this country, a new age of domestic terrorism, and mega PC culture the likes of which terrify me.

Illegally immigrate to America.

Kek be with you, yank

Start looking into what gibsmedat programs I can take advantage of over the next 4/8 years.

Because fuck it, the sooner we burn the corrupted rotten carcass of the US government, the sooner something better can grow from the nutrient-enriched soil it leaves.

celebrate publicly and with a long facebook post. I would be relieved that america was smart enough to elect our first FEMALE PREZ!!! Love trump's hate!

accept it, move on, and hope taxes aren't raised to hell and I can keep my guns... :(

Probably, I'll just move to switzerland (i've got dual citizenship, peasants)