Who has /clownsoncampus/ here?

Who has /clownsoncampus/ here?

What's their end game? Viral marketing for it? Would it be a campaign issue if one of them killed someone? Who is more qualified to fight isis and. Clowns?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_67eRW2LtAo
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDKGzC_GYg
dailyfinesser.com/fort-wayne-man-dressed-clown-shot-head-condition-critical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We will establish the Third Honk. Has the mimes and cleanse the circus.

PRAISE HONK

there was a clown at psu last night. everyone ran after it screaming "Fuck the clown!"

HONK HONK

This clownposting shit is really starting to grind my gears. I don't know what the fuck you're all on aboot but it ain't political so let me suck off your dog.

Clears things up. Stay vigilant
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_67eRW2LtAo

It's a news item you fucking leaf

I wouldn't worry about it. The irl clown memeing will stop once someone has enough and ventilates a fucker. Bozo's face paint and squirting flower won't help him when he finds himself the recipient of a sucking chest wound and all of his buddies fuck off back to clown land

I know who is behind this.

I'm kind of surprised one of these shitheads hasnt been shot yet

this desu

i wouldn't hesitate to kill a fuckin clown if i saw one.

that retardedness happened in france a few years ago. i thought you guys were supposed to start shitty trends and us to follow them 3 years later, not the other way around.

You will never stop us. We will continue our Dark Carnival Tour across all of America and Europe - and then on until the rest of the world is acquainted with our wacky, high top hijinks.

We will steal your children and people and take them back to our circus. Soon you will be remade, both mind body and spirit to service us.

You will run out of bullets far sooner than the Circus will run out of clowns.

it is mostly viral marketing for it but im sure a few autists started dressing like clowns just to fuck with people

Call the shuttle!!!

Call the Death Squad
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDKGzC_GYg

because it probably never happened. Just a marketing team writing click-bait.

This movie is gonna suck.

>LOOK AT HOW MUCH OF A NIGGER I AM
Why would you kill someone for dressing up as a clown are you fucking stupid you dirty google? Why do you monkeys always jump to violence so quickly?

>Third Honk
Kek. Nice one.

>dailyfinesser.com/fort-wayne-man-dressed-clown-shot-head-condition-critical/
It did happen, nigga.

due to schools in my county being put on lock down due to clown related threats (not kidding) the police here are allowed to draw firearms on clowns they see creeping around

its only a matter of time

I wanted to see more of Jared Leto's Joker desu

yep and you're straight and black lives matter.

That's a fake story.

Is this the million juggalo march on Washington

>draw firearms on clowns they see creeping around

The ride keeps getting weirder and weirder

>tfw graduated last spring before the clown invasion

PRAISE HIM

>I wouldn't worry about it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SKINWALKERS GET OUT

why not ask them, get a mask and a gun and ask one.

>/clownsoncampus/
did I miss something today?

well because there were bomb threats, so I guess any clowns they see are being considered dangerous suspects

so far the only sighting I have made is this weird black truck with clowns painted all over it has been showing up around town

huge conspiracy going around, for some odd reason hundreds maybe thousands are dressing up as clowns and gong around like idiots. Could be a reference to the purge and retards are going to coup or it could be a mk ultra project.

There is one God but Bozo and John Wayne Gacy is his messenger.

oh boy, sounds like it's BadSelfEater all over again

also I don't know how you guys feel about this, but in order to stop the clown thing from getting out of hand I feel the only responsible thing to do is have people take to the streets dressed up like batman to stop them

just think of it, gangs of batmans across the whole country taking back the night

lol if you want to put it that way, over here in arizona one of these stupid fucks was armed with a 9mm hand gun i believe last night.

This.

>dress as a scary clown to shill new IT remake
>somebody who's terrified of clowns mows one of those cunts down

kek, if he gets shot, is the shooter a racist alt-right caulrophobe?

What the fuck

AW YEAH NIGGA WE BE SQUEEZIN GATS AND SHIT MY JIGGANIGGA YO MY MAN DAT SHIT REALLY HAPPEN DAWG I TOLLLL U MY NIGGA THAT SHIT HAPPENED NIGGA
LOOK MY NIGGA I BEEN A REAL HARDCORE THUGGIN AS NIGGA SINCE I WAS A BOY N THA HOOD MAH NIGGA AND I TELL U DAT SHIT HAPPEN RIGHT NOW NIGGA, MAAAHN THAT SHIT HAPPEN MY NIGGA
NIGGA IS U SERIOUS MY NIGGA I TOL U THAT SHIT HAPPEN ALREADY MY NIGGA MY NIGGA THAT SHIT ALREADY HAPPEN. NIGGA THAT SHIT ALREHY HANNEN IN FORT WAYNE MY NIGGA THAS MY HOOD MY NIGGA
MY REAL HOOD thugging ASS NIGGA THAT SHIT ALREADY HAPPEN MY NIGGA IN MY OWN HOOD MY NIGGA THAT SHIT HAPPEN. I B TELLIN U RIGHT NOW MY NIGGA THAT SHIT
ALLLLLLLREAAAAADY HAPPEN MY NIGGA WHAT WHAT THUGBOY NIGGA ASS NIGGA MY NIGGA

dat shit happen

I'd love to let my dog chase one.

>be janitor
>shuttle called
>kill power
>kill captain
>recall shuttle
>actually the clown

God, I hate when this happen to me.

Underrated

There was a clown at UofA. Next to student union and psp

Supposedly there was a clown sighting on campus last night but OSUPD didn't find anything.

no it was just your mom preparing herself for a hard night of labors.

I'm enjoying the chaos and confusion of the situation

what month is it you dense mother fuckers.

free batman costume with every gun purchase

Fuck your shit. Clown lives matter!