Trump getting crushed by Hillary in the polling for swing states
>b-but Trump said winning is easy
>dems won't turn up on election day
>the polls are rigged

Hillary wins the election
>g-getting nominated was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>2020 is our year la

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four months to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan

Friendly reminder that Donald Trump said "this does not slip" to his colleagues after beating Jeb Bush in the primaries when the Republicans were in the driving seat to win their first presidential election in 8 years, before he literally slipped to let Hillary win a debate, resulting in defeat, before they threw away a 3 point lead in Ohio, meaning that Trump went into the election day with a mathematical chance of winning the presidency but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning he finished in second place, ultimately choking his best ever chance for the presidency, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off all his assets and fleeing the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off shill. Google "Tory effect". Trump is going to win in a landslide.

I know you aren't a CTR shill. Your post is too unorthodox. You just wanna piss people off. Don't you have a job or school? I'm sitting in my uni library studying for the mcat.

Just like romney won 2012

>Everyone who dislikes Trump is a shill

Why do you care so much anyway, you're """""Ukranian""""" after all.

but... but the british referendum!

Trump will unfortunately lose. Sorry Cred Forums.

>Inb4 muh CTR

The American public would rather be safe than free. It's not happening.

Trump said "This does not fucking slip now", and then it fucking slipped hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The delegates Dahnald...

looks like trump is gettin ready for a big slip in the upcoming debate from history has told us so far

why do you care so much you're from the """"""UK""""""" after all.

Being the only goddamn American poster in an American election thread really makes you think... my almonds have been activated

>5 shekels have been deposited into your account

don't spend it all in one place

The polls actually were in favour of Romney.

If you think Hillary commands even half the enthusiasm King Nigger did, you are laughably mistaken

>Hillary wins the election
Fuck you nigger. Steven Gerrard didn't retire for this. You have appropriated his famous words and you will pay you cunt.

@CTR91468259
WOW!
You sure corrected the record!!!
It isn't like we have seen this EXACT FUCKING SAME COPY PASTA every where
fuck off
sage

>Trump is Romney

0.02$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

I don't think any of you shill realize how much trump is going to win
My sister as an example was die hard against Trump this election but as soon as she found out about what they did to bernie sanders she gave up any hope this election and is not going to vote.

you have 0 idea how many Dems have been put off from voting this election due to how scummy the DNC was.

you people will always be the most pathetic things in existence, because in the off chance you arn't a fucking proxy shill you are still "supporting" someone who gives 0 shits about you in anyway shape or form.

absolutely fucking pathetic

>This does not fookin slip now
LITERALLY SLIPPED

Trump supporters B T F O

>anecdotal evidence is quality evidence

kek

are pol users really this retarded? Either your IQ is below 60 to not recognize this pasta or you are all shills from stormfront. Buncha fucking retards

UP DA FOXES.

Clinton is either tied or up in every poll I have seen except the LA times one. Are we gonna win? How do people actually support her?

Back to Cred Forums, Sosa.

Tory effect is heavily contested and many pollsters don't believe in it. Didn't happen in 2015 and the last time it looked like a real thing was the 90's.

Thank you for correcting the record

are you a nigger, kike, faggot, or nu-male beta ?

I bought a set of buttplugs today to tpepare my asshole for the daily gaping my .gov will give me under a Clinton Presidency. Say goodbye to tax dollas holla holla

you really think trump gives a fuck about your 400 pound NEET ass. You guys are the pathetic ones shilling non stop for a guy who doesnt give a single fuck about you

>tfw you've won the same number of presidential elections as Donald Trump

You know my brother is a hardcore republican but he (Along with most republicans) is voting for Clinton.

BTFO

Wow that anecdote really fired up my neurons you uneducated dumb fuck trump backer

And
>Hillary is Obongo

This is the first election I can vote in and it's going to Trump. I wonder how many others feel the same way?

ITT: Trump fags letting it all slip away from them

>FUCKING BUSH HAS MORE PRESIDENTIAL VICTORIES THAN DONALD TRUMP

EVERY GODDAMN PERSON I KNOW IS VOTING TRUMP AND THE ONES THAT AREN'T HAVE ALREADY BEEN FUCKING MURDERED

I thought democrats weren't allowed on Cred Forums

BAIT

Why do euros keep making abhorent posts about trump?

>yfw Trump becomes president and his first act is pardoning lexplorer

what will this board do if hillary actually wins? will it just be 4 years of tears? will it implode or cease to exist?

>Rustling Leafs get BBCBTFO'd

Is Trump a Phil Collins fan?

My cock is now fully torqued. Who is this QT?

>Britbongs on suicide watch

>>dems won't turn up on election day
yeah, hillary isn't black. they don't get brownie points for showing up.

Anyone willingly voting for Hillary objectively deserves a painful death

Most Britbongs don't give a shit. If Trump wins, it blows SJW the fuck out. If Clinton wins, she starts a world war and SJW get blown the fuck out.

is this one of the Putin pro-Trump shills?

Anyway objectively speaking Trump is in deep shit now. He needs to do something and quick.

You really think Hillary does? Long as he pushes American agenda I dont give a fuck what some dumbass leaf thinks.

Who /lifelongTrumpsupporter/? Coming up to 6 months here

nothing happens, life contiunes as normal, we cuss shillary for 4 years.

Unless of course she pulls some actual evil shit. Then it might be fun.

lee chun-soo

>LAAAAANSLIDEEEEE

If any shill says otherwise tell them to look up the Regan election and Brexit

it will be shut down for being a hotbed of evil racist nazi alt-right activity

I've been /lifelong/ since the debates. I'm not a glory hunter supporting the big 1, I'm going with the underdog. Got a cheeky bet on. 5000-1 odds.

We'll probably love it. It'll be the Age of Happenings. Just imagine all the happenings she'll cause... all the death and wars and scandals. I'm getting hard just thinking about it..

Jackie chan?

What part of Trump are you from lad.

no she doesnt but hillary supporters dont go spreading their cancer to other boards like you stormfront fags

>Regan election

Reagan (it's spelled Reagan, not Regan) was a gifted orator who absolutely crushed his opponents in a debate.

Trump is an ungifted whatever who'd lose the debate to Terri Schiavo.

I've been supporting Drumpf ever since he got the KKK endorsement and promised to throw all beaners back on the other side of the wall

Lol drumpf would lose a debate to Chum-Lee

>Cred Forums on suicide watch

Trump would lose a debate to an empty chair.

shibby

CTR certainly does do that.

WRONG! WRONG!

yea right lmao what ever you say senpai

Trump tower reporting la

>this must not slip
>slips
>slippy D

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The electoral campaign isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only October. Does not having the points lead in October count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the campaign is still on? Trump is still campaigning right now and he's been the best candidate in this race for how many months now? He's up against one of the worst candidates in US history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of debating in a Monday Night. But you know what? Hillary still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best fucking potential presidents in the USA, he went campaigning last year and would of won the debate if he didn't sniff. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hilary just collapsed out of bounds short of the 1st car door when she needed to get in one for 9/11, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Trump supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Debating is easy la.

Trumps year la

>Hillary wins the debate
>Trump getting crushed by Hillary in the polling for swing states

When did these happen? Are you from the bearenstein universe?

Yeah I get it go online and lie, lie lie and then use the mainstream media to lie lie lie. I hope you realize what will happen if the cocksuckers backing that fraud try to throw the election. She can't draw a crowd to a rally, nobody I can find IRL likes her or is voting for her, do you understand if this election is rigged in her face all bets are off. I personally will beat any numale faggot to death with my bare hand until I joyously vomit from excitement and exertion on their newly broken face. I can almost feel the adrenaline surge I will feel when facial bones start snapping and popping against my fists.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

Thank you for Correcting The Record(tm)!

>Imagine being a Hilary supporter
Fucking top myself desu

I didn't even bother to vote in 2012. I now have myself and my girlfriend registered, were both voting for trump. Do you know how many of us are out here?

>Do you know how many of us are out here?

Thank you for unskewing the numbers.

>voting in polls = rigging

hard to say if you are le edgy contrarian or just a shill

Do you have any idea how lucky you are this conversation is taking place online? I'm out for revenge for San Jose and I would kick your face in. That's why you pussies won't go to rallies. Your scared of what will happen to you out in the real world and even if Hillary gets elected it will be just the beginning for me.

>Your scared

American education. No wonder Trump loves "the poorly educated".

lmao

>I made that

Here you go lad.

>Imagine being born in a Red State

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in a Red State, but in USA, and STILL choosing to support Trump

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the Democrats, THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in a Red State, but not even being born in a Blue State, or even the USA. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the USA, and out of all the parties in USA and the world, you decide to support the Republicans

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following Democrats or a Third Party, but not fucking Republicans. Utterly irrelevant as a party. Even their own candidates takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

>ABT's

literally a mental illness

You're delusional and not in an entertaining way OP.

Sage

Darn. Fucked it up. I've fixed it

>Imagine being born in a Red State

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in a Red State, but in USA, and STILL choosing to support the Republicans

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the Democrats, THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in a Red State, but not even being born in a Blue State, or even the USA. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the USA, and out of all the parties in USA and the world, you decide to support the Republicans

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following Democrats or a Third Party, but not fucking Republicans. Utterly irrelevant as a party. Even their own candidates takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

Enjoy your ban.

I'm never scared and as I said your lucky you low test numales aren't a threat to anybody. While you act out you little pansy fantasy life online, other people have real lives. The ONLY way hillary wins is if she cheats there is no conceivable way she can win otherwise. Much like you, nobody likes her. I take solace in the fact that someone who appears as worthless as you do, will probably commit suicide when your multi gendered partner starts an affair with your pet dog.

Romney-backers didn't like Romney, they just hated Obama.

Hillary is not Obama and Trump is not Romney.

People like Trump more than Romney and people like Obama over Hillary

top edge

As a past Hillary supporter these are the sorts of fans she has and I can't support any longer.
This is why #I'mwithhim now.

You don't get a second chance you fucking retard.

>tfw you were alive to witness the era of rpmney

Too late, fuck boy. I changed it. WHATYA GONNA DO ABOOT IT LADDIE? EH? YOU SQUARE TO FUCKIN GO LIKE?

I'll put u asleep within 10 seconds u little girl. Don't say stuff and not follow up on it. I'll be waiting

I've been supportig him ever since he announed he's running which was I believe June last year.

>somebody has a different opinion than me
>it's a conspiracy by the media and da joos
You're mentally ill.

No you.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen years worth of tax payments in his hands without paying the government.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tax returns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any voting infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tax return and put them in a bag and started to say the total owed amount, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

lmao

haha this is great

>somebody has a different opinion than me
>it's a white supremacist amphibious international nationalist conspiracy engineered by Russia and an Oculus Rift developer
Take the tin foil off.

>w-we overachieved
>2020 is our year la

ultimate WEW

You sound mad friend

'this does not fookin slip' - donald trump, 2014

hello is this the daily Hillary exposed thread???
any day now amirite fellas :p

>tl;dr
What the literal fuck am I not reading here

lmao

Trump BTFO

Obama gets nominated
>we beat the other irrelevant democrats including corrupt Hillary we've won this election
>here we go again XDDD

Romney overtakes Obama in the polls
>coming from behind is the true sign of a president
>obama will rape in the debates la

Romney wins the debate
>he cheated, we still won all those polls we rigged
>muh first debate only, he'l lose because he's homophobic

Voter turnout is at an alltime low for democrats
>it's not over yet guys we've still got this

Romney is crushing Obama in the polling of swing states
>b-but Obama said we could believe in change!
>republicans won't turn up on election day
>the polls are rigged

Romney wins the election
>w-we overachieved
>2016 is our year la

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four months to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan

TLDR fuck off shill
Sage

I tell ya what boys. Um err, see, now you brought me in, I’m… I’m wellin up, right… What you gotta realize is – we’re… we’re five points clear in the polls. I’ve been a GOP member for near enough twenty years. I moved to Wyoming, and I’ve seen Reagan, I’ve seen McCain, and I’ve seen Romney, right? This is the first time… the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this election campaign. This campaign is just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, George [Bush]. This is… with all due respect, George… *dropped item in studio* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell ya something – Trump, Pence, and all the boys, err arr err are puttin it on the next level. And it shows in the polls, we’re now… we’re now five… we’re now… hold on a minute… we’re now five points clear. Five points clear. I went to 'Nam. I went to Iraq… I, I’ve… brought my son up… when he was, he was in school – oh, Clinton, Clinton, Dukakis, Obama, Obama, Clinton, Obama, Obama, and I stuck… I stuck by my guns, said ‘listen sunshine: wear the elephant, wear the red we’ll… wear the elephant, wear the red, we will come through.’ And all of a sudden, my son’s turned around to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye – and turned around and said to me ‘dad? Dad?!’… Amazing! Absolutely amazing! He’s seen presidents, he’s seen class presidents like Georgeh, like… ugh, honest to God… Now, tell me - you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance at winning the election, Georgeh. And this is, this is… this is… this.. I was… I grew up with you, Georgeh. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the election. Please

You sound like you really hate Liverpool, user. Or is it just Gerrard?

What are you, stupid?
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html
They were close, but the average always pointed towards Obama

GOAT post

Cool thread Ahmed.

I'm reporting you as a terrorist sympathizer. Good day m8

*SNIFF*

Tory affect is for a moderate uk conservative part not a babbling extreme american idiot.

Enthuisism is not required. Aversion to chaos is a powerful motivator.

well...erm...errrr...f-f-fuck off shill!!!

Hey, you stole my pasta asshole.

based

Nah it's mine, wish I knew you made one so I didn't waste time making a new one

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

Lads, do you like my collage?

Before this election even before Trump was known many of us had the idea that the longer the left are in power the stronger the right will become eventually.

Look at what is happening right now across europe the left are the status quo. We have the "ultra supreme extreme right" coming out in huge numbers that is scaring all the leftists. In Europe they will continue to push push push until it finally snaps it maybe in 10-20yrs or even 5 but eventually its going to happen.

The US will follow the same thing but most likely will split apart and we will get to that point faster with Hillary.

During the US primary I said to everyone that if Trump loses the primary and Rand drops out I would be voting for Hillary period. However Trump won and hes something interesting that gives us time to prep or at least let us live our comfy lives for a little longer.

>every single neocon in GW Bush's cabinet openly supports Hillary
>every single Jew in media openly endorses Hillary
>Trump tells Israel they will have to pay America for protection

>Trump
>neocon

You should get a raise to $0.50 cents for that shill post though, great job.

>$0.02

England, go prep ahmed

>Lavish support for Israel
>Judeophile
>Wants to INCREASE the already overfunded neocon military
>Evangelical Christians in his base
>Wants boots on the ground in middle east
>Wants to capture oil
>Wants to increase torture
>Wants to increase other extrajudicial neocon things like targetting families of "terrorists"

He's a neocon. Hillary is too to some degree. Every Republican is one except the Pauls

Trump's defeat will symbolize the final destruction of right wing ideology, after being cast out and since manipulated by the left wing many decades ago. If he fails, it will mean the very concept of "right" falls into the jurisdiction of the media, who are all paid by the leftist system. They will preach that the "old" right (the closet-left represented most recently by the Bush dynasty) is correct, and that anyone who thinks otherwise is "factually" false due to the failure of Trump. The figureheads of the false right, people such as Romney, will sprout back up from the shadows to herd the voiceless right wing into their stables.

The worst part about it, revolution will not be an option. The tendrils of the media's corruption reach too far, in this scenario any support will be demoralized, if any exists at all. An attempt at revolt will be dismissed as fringe ideology or even terrorism. It will be squashed with ease, and right wing ideology will cease to be, except in the racist misogynistic weeb messageboards.

America, go prep Juan

Thanks for correcting the record
>2 muslims have been deposited into your house

>Trump's defeat will symbolize the final destruction of right wing ideology,
No it won't. The right is rising in the west, and is completely separate from shitmongler "Republicans". If every Republican vanished, it would honestly make things a lot simpler and help the right out. Republicans have been the laughingstock of the world, from left and right, and the last thing any Rightist wants is to have their beliefs or brand in any way tied or confused with Republicans

Otherwise the Right is fighting a 2-front war against Left-Progressivism, and American Conservatism/Neoliberalism

Pic related, real right is just fine and as long as it stays disciplined and intellectual, will rise

but all two of your'e parties are right wing?

>San Jose
>live in CA
>Implying your vote even matter

Go ahead and shoot some schools Adam, literally nothing you can do matter

>93% white WV
>somehow a minimum of 10% of new marriages are mixed race
What?

Which "news"paper are you writing for?

>Aversion to chaos is a powerful motivator.
Just like Brexit!

Yes, they're both Kosher-Conservative Interventionist Neoliberals

Most partisan Amerifats don't know this because to them, the two-party system is the world and they act like hooligans for a sports team

But they're not proper right wing. We should always emphasize a separation between Right and Republican to help clean up the Rights reputation