>unironically allied with stormfront and has a shared userbase
What the fuck happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims.

2007 Cred Forums is now on tumblr with neon hair

10% of Cred Forums users actually browse stormfront
even though they have similar views, the two sites are very different from each other.

Older and wiser

fpbp.

The European invasion.

If you still listen to the libertarian D&C shills you are insane or retarded.

Doubt it's even that high
I poked around over there once and wasn't impressed

Ideologies changed

I'm 2006 Cred Forums, but I was never really liberal. Cred Forums was always "for the lulz" but the ones that grew up and stayed now have a goal, a pretty serious one

demographic replacement, media and entertainment becoming increasingly ethnomasochist by the day, muslims, Syria, refugee crisis

And of course the 2007 kiddies growing up and recognizing that they want to have white kids one day and having them be assraped and burned to death by pakistani gangs isn't really the best course of action

stormfront is edgy sad old white men who never got laid so they need team up with other just as sad fucks

You sound so cringy it's sad

not even remotely 10% but probably 60% sympathize on one level or another

>unironically allied with stormfront and has a shared userbase
Wrong. We still hate those fucking useful idiot cunts. We just realize there's a bigger, more immediate threat to deal with.

Once we've dealt with the bigger threats of globalism, islamic terrorism, and social justice, we'll go back to dealing with those chinless, inbred, klan-loving faggots.

change that to 10% of pol posters and you might be correct, most people lurk and never post.

Nice projection brah. I have 2 children.

>Allied with stormfront
Eh? That place is banhappy as fuck, I wouldn't ally with them.
It's not really about what side of the fence you're on, even if it's a very important fence. I'm here because you won't get sets mode +b or or Error: You have insufficient privileges to post on this forum'd
It's a little worrying that the banning seems to be extending to IRL. Might need to pick up some weapons.

It's true though. Think about early Cred Forums, Cred Forums now is alot like early Cred Forums, it's the one board that's constantly making things into the mainstream, but now rather than the goal being purely to have a laugh, now theres a shared goal.

Raids are what brought the faggots here

since when do we consider stormfront as an ally? they are literally the most dense faggots on the internet. the average IQ over there is probably lower than that of sub-Saharan Africa.

As cringy as he sounds, he's right to an extent. I've been around since then and I "grew up" in a way, started giving somewhat of a shit about politics. I feel really hopeless about the future. I think the way things are set up, when shit hits the fan this country will be split right down the middle, so the level of destruction will be total.

You newfag kill me. Cred Forums has been and is a website of peace. Don't let the chanaphobes tell you otherwise.

We grew up.

Wasn't it the opposite? /new/ was shut down because it was becoming /stormfront/ until moot eventually created Cred Forums.

i dont know if /vip/ is a good thing or a bad thing.

Stormfront is a ban-happy tumor, but it's a benign tumor that can be ignored.

What the fuck happened? An Islamic invasion of Europe, growing anti-white identity politics everywhere, and white people getting sick of it.

>Once we've dealt with the bigger threats of globalism, islamic terrorism, and social justice, we'll go back to dealing with those chinless, inbred, klan-loving faggots.
No Paco, you might want to go back to led-dit with the other spic ass ugly fucking niggers.
they are a bunch of older White people who saw what was coming way before any of the faggots here, they like to actually socialize and people can't even say "nigger" there.
Also, "WE..." I can't take this led-dit influx, I just want my board back. As soon as someone says "We," unless it's "we waz kangz," you know where they came from.
thanks for all the pepe articles, Jews.

You guys adopted them once reddit came around because you are die-hard contrarians at heart.

If Reddit suddenly became all alt-right you would become leftists. This is a fact.

how does being proud to be white make you inbred? im not from stormfront but >wow inbred XDDDDD. is a terrible argument to use

>If Reddit suddenly became all alt-right you would become leftists. This is a fact.
"no". for starters, Cred Forums isn't alt-right.
also Cred Forums isn't one person, i understand that a large majority of the boards users are far-right but people still have different opinions from one another. also the views of Cred Forums aren't because reddit are liberals, thats an utterly retarded comment to make.

Being proud to be White is fine. But there's a right way to approach White Nationalism and a wrong way.

Stromfront are the BLM of White ethnocentrism. The fags who do nothing but make everyone trying to make legitimate points look like retards.

I have to say that Stormfront is a honeypot for the lumpen proletariat white people.
Cred Forums is also becoming one.

Cred Forums happened. They then went
>hey you remember that thing we did in 2009 that turned out to be the worst fucking mistake in 4chans history?
>Chanology?
>Yeah let's do that again but slightly different
And now here we are

> Cred Forums isn't alt-right.

Are you serious?

you know there was a time when Cred Forums was pretty diverse and not just a bunch of republican retards

Things change as people understand reality.

It is a board of peace

the users of Cred Forums dont class themselves as alt right you stupid cunt. majority of Cred Forums hate milo and hate the alt-right label.

>you know there was a time when Cred Forums was pretty diverse and not just a bunch of republican retards
"no". Cred Forums has changed but even when /new/ was active the majority of posters were republicans

>Cred Forums 2007
>Cred Forums doesn't exist
>Cred Forums literally anime and Cred Forumstards, whom have zero interests in politics and just want to lulz meme

>Cred Forums 2016
>Cred Forums exists
>Cred Forums has a higher purpose now, even if only one board
>higher purpose is driving the world further right wing
>/stormfront/ now somewhat ok

this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

>milo
>alt-right because the media said so

Yes, my friend, a homosexual Jewish coal-burner is literally the leader of the alt-right.

based

So what justifies the heel-turn to wanting to be a wannabe normalfag? The whole wanting children thing? Cred Forums orthodoxy holds that to be heresy.

2016 Cred Forums - luring minorities to remote areas in the hopes of achieving the highest score.

Well, I think it's a good thing.
It would only be a bad thing if only 4pass users would be able to view it.

You become what you fight.

Ron Paul lost and we lost our way.