So I wore a suit today

>Went for a job interview at a law firm
>Have to drop off paperwork to a court house
>Afterward, bored.jpg
>Go to a local university library to catch up on reading
>Still wearing suit
>Nigger student sees me halfway across campus, starts aping out. Says "You Look Nice, Boiii"--"Lookin Real Sharp!!" "Wow!" "I bet you get mega pussy wearin that." (I'm paraphrasing)
>Was surrounded by a gaggle of attractive women who, in turn, look at me and start giggling on cue
>The anger rises

Why is it that niggers are allowed to accost people absolutely minding their own business, merely for being white and looking professional.

Tldr; if you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE, wearing a suit is now rayciss and triggering.

Other urls found in this thread:

wellbuiltstyle.com/how-a-suit-should-fit/
opposuits.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puukkojunkkari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wearing suits is for jew yorkers you libcuck.

required in courthouses for every man. Not just jews you mouthbreather. A lot of them in courthouses though.

You're a fucking autist and could've been banging two hot black chicks right now.

maybe you wore an oversized suit and looked uncomfortable in it?
also, do you lift? because lifting makes everything look better on you

you both have free speech

Yes goy spend your shekels on suits

Can someone please make this into a Niggerwalk graphic I would greatly appreciate it

He gave you a complement but you were too autistic to see that.

Listen to the frog, OP.

It was probably a shitty suit and you looked a like autist were you also wearing a fedora?

Wear this next time.

I did get a few tailored. I wonder if it's one of those things where cool guys don't wear suits anymore at all? Seems fucking bizarre, Achmed. But in business you actually need one. You can't show up to a luncheon with mgmt wearing shorts and sandals, doofus.

dat nigga was jus tyna to help a whitboi out OP, dem girls he was hanging with prob needed som dick ASAP, he was askin if ya would help him out running a train on som hoes.

>black chicks
>hot

Autism speaks!

black or white doesen`t matter in your case, I believe. I think you just looked silly as fuck.

they were white.

This is your society now. Haven't you heard?

>nigger compliments you
>grills around you start giggling and are woo'd without you saying a word
>your face turns red and you lash out in an autistic rage
>still wonders why youre a virgin
GG FGT

depends on how much cash are you making them... you must be doing something wrong

I'm white and to be honest, I think suits are fucking stupid. I don't wear them or own them. I can look decent enough (a polo?) without all that tryharding and stuff. Suits are just so old fashioned.

Actually, he gave you a good now or never moment that you sperged out on.
>"You Look Nice, Boiii"--"Lookin Real Sharp!!" "Wow!" "I bet you get mega pussy wearin that."
You know it, my man (fistbump)
>Was surrounded by a gaggle of attractive women who, in turn, look at me and start giggling on cue
You were too much of an autist to wink or spin it into a flirt. For example women like it when I dont respond to their hello's with words, just a simple raise of the eyebrow with a halfass smug smile on.

Its not personal. They do this to each other, ALL THE TIME. Dress well, dress white, and its 'you acting white'. Act well and its 'uncle tom' and 'oreo'. They hound each other if one tries to do well, get ahead. It's a crab basket mentality.

You made eye contact, didn't you?

lets take bets on where you work and live

I know you're not actually a law student because you thought wearing a suit was a big enough deal to make a thread.

Also why would you be dropping papers off to a Court house the day you got interviewed? unless you're telling me you got the job on the very same day and they didnt even have an orientation day and instead got you working straight away and made you take things to court first thing.

nice story fgt.

>associating with coal burners

not even once.

Ayy fellow lawfag. What kinda practice area was the interview for?

Yes I made eye contact, although I was wearing shades. I'm not sure if he could see through them. Anyways, what's a crab-basket mentality? What does that mean?

Kek

State--AG's Office for an internship. I'm currently doing another one is why I dropped off paperwork for the other one.

crabs in a bucket pull eachother back down if one tries to escape.

like all niggers try to bring humanity back to the stoneage.

Fuck is your Hons degree direct entry or do you have to maintain a gpa? I want to do Hons but for my degree structure i need to keep up a ridiculous gpa and im getting raped by property. also what state?

kek.

Now I know.

Missing out leaf

TX. I'm thinking direct if I play my cards right. No guarantee on ppr or anything.

SAUCE

The honours part doesn't really mean much man; have to do a few more units that are a little more complex. Other than that, just don't fail three units throughout the degree or you'll have to talk to some academic board who'll question whether or not you're fit for the degree and the profession. I'm in Qld.

>dont respond to their hello's with words, just a simple raise of the eyebrow with a halfass smug smile on.
Definitely this. A good advice you should take note.

The coat is overkill. Better of doing business casual without the tie (save the tie for special occasions)

I rarely if ever dressed buisness casual before, I had to for a job interview as well. I landed the job. They expect business casual (outside of uniform) if in the work place - which means my entire wardrobe went from blue jeans, T shirts, runners to dress shirts/dress pants/dress shoes (outside of gym clothes)

Basically it's a part of adulthood and signifies professionalism. It means you landed a job that likely doesn't pay bad (probably salary-based) This can spark jealousy from people - ignore it, you are better then them. A lion shouldn't care what some fucking retarded black sheep thinks.

Because you probably look like Reviewbrah in a suit you fucking nerd

If girls are laughing at you it's because you're wearing a shitty peasant suit or you're an ugly manlet. When I wear some Brook's Brothers, I get looks of admiration and moist pussies become magnetically attracted to me

sauce

In business, suits are a must and you have to wear them right.

Suit is properly fitted
Shoes and belt match
Tie hangs to your belt buckle
Socks match pants or shirt
Patterned ties a good on flat shirts
Patterned shirts are good with flat ties
Suspenders are okay if no belt

If you're wearing a suit and women aren't clamoring over you, it's because they are extremely intimidated by you.

Im in sales, and I can't tell you how much business I win because I wear a suit while my competitors keep it casual.

A suit is a uniform to do business in.

Wearing business attire to social gatherings like a cub or something is fucking retarded. Nobody that does hard business would wear a suit in a club, they've been wearing a suit all week.

Noice, yeah the Job market is pretty shit so i was thinking Honours would be a nice way to distinguish myself.

To be fair, if you were black and in the same situation, they would have done much much worse to you.

They (the stupid ones) hate seeing other black people progress in life, and lose little sleep over acting out in jealousy.

HI I'M FROM MSNBC AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO COMMENT ABOUT WHITE WHALE SUPREMACY AND PEPE THE FROG

PLEASE PM ME YOUR DEETS ASAP SENPAI

>a fucking blog post

>Caring what a nigger thinks

Sadly don't have it lads

>get a compliment
>get red faced with rage and probably become a school shooter

We really need to do something about the autism problem.

I agree with this and will try it if I see him on the way out, or if I encounter something like this again...

The (nice fitting) suit thing isn't bullshit.
Sometimes exaggerated, but it's not bullshit.

I was lucky and had a tailor made Hugo Boss suit made for me as a gift with matching accessories and the difference between how people who don't know you treat you is night and day.

They're nicer, they think you're smarter, funnier, better looking and of course...richer. It's not "god mode" but it really make a huge impact.

It is absolute rubbish, that's why I got the business degree as a backup (economics major before anybody asks). Look into a masters program too; I'm considering going straight into it after graduation as a means of giving me a leg up on other grads.

you must have been wearing a suit that really doesn't fit you or you just look like an autistic nerd in general because people, even niggers, wouldn't randomly start laughing at you just for wearing a suit. Suits make you look alpha so I don't see the problem
Also, why couldn't you just say something like ? You looked even more autistic by saying nothing, but you went and posted about it on Cred Forums right after so you probably ARE autistic.

Dumbass go to the thrift stores. They are $5 for a suit coat. There is literally no excuse for not having at least 2 coats

We really need to get out of this mindset that "everybody needs a suit" because it's not true anymore.

>a blackperson complimented me and attractive women paed me attention

Reviewbrah, you've got to turn the 'tism down a little.

Sure, if you're a omegafaggot working retail, you def do not need a suit. :DD

Suits fit only the Mediterranean man
Nordcucks in suits look laughable, niggers and dune coons look pathetic
Southern Euros in suits look dominant and alpha as fuck, aesthetic overload

kek

You probably looked like reviewbrah

You went to a library that allows niggers. That was your mistake. It's quite comical when you suggest you were heckled in a fucking library.

Find a university where niggers basically aren't allowed to step on campus. Most of the good ones are like that.

Because people are conditioned to respond to stigma in such a way that it brings people down to their level so that they feel adequate. If someone appears to be above them, they try to lower them. It's how liberals (let's be honest here, you're at a university) are trained in social situations.

It use to be that of praise, until cringy tryhards started to abuse it. Then people started ignoring people of high status. Fast forward 10 years and the liberal movement is placing its anchors; they use these liberal social mechanics to deal with individuals who are clearly better than they are, antagonistic or not, to devalue, or falsely devalue (in a local social setting) their status to balance out their inadequacy.

Nothing more to it.

Lol...You mean like BLM-Yale? What fuggin world you live in m8?

I met a random nigger the same way once.

I work at office towers so I was wearing a suit and smoking and a random black guy popped out and started talking to me. He wanted to know if I can point a "flexible doctor u know what ah mean" so they can prescribe him steroids for "muh allergies"

I said I didn't know any and he chatted with me a bit and asked me if I "like dat shit" meaning my accounting job. I said what are you gonna do and we laughed and he shook my hand and went away.

Seemed like a nice and friendly person, we slavs are never like that and will almost never approach people just to chat.

I don't care if it was free I still wouldn't own/wear a suit.

Was the suit over sized?
Were the shoes not matching?
Was the shirt wrinkled?
Did you smell clean?
How did you wear your hair?
What about facial hair?
Is your face pimple free?
Were you looking around to see if anyone noticed you instead of focusing on the task at hand?
Was the suit TOO nice?

Lots of things you might've done to give away the impression that you were trying too hard.

Interesting. Maybe I should have worn my hair long and had a fuggin palestinian terry scarf. But wait I'm still white, and that's fag shit. I find your theory interesting however.

They were complimenting you, you fucking autist.

>reaches into his jacket
"I'll blow you away, you Nigger bastard!"

Some bitch named Brittany. She regularly appears on a YouTube channel called TipsyBartender and Tipsyvlogs

She has a Twitter and all that but I have no clue what it is

The hell's wrong with having long hair? If it's clean and not completely insane there's nothing wrong with guys having long hair.

Uh, what you fuckin autist? He gave you an opening my man. Those girls would not of given a shit about you if he hadnt acted like a nigger. You missed out on the pussy OP.

you do realize that the nigga made fun of you and the girls were laughing at you ?

When a nigger approaches you with that kind of remark, the best thing you can do is ignore him as if he is unimportant. This would put you on a higher pedestal when he is forced to repeat himself.

Then maybe answer his remark by claiming you are married making his initial remark look stupid.

Also, girls like a challenge.

>bang black chicks

t. French man

I was sitting at the bus stop once and a nigger pushing his shopping cart asks me if I want to buy any of his clothes.

I told him I wasn't interested and he proceeded to make fun of my braces.

Lastly, he said that I would get lots of "bitches" if I wore what he did.

He was smoking and I was going home from university.

It's like these niggers can't see the reality in front of their eyes.

What the fuck? He was helping you out man. You should have started hitting on those girls.

This is correct
This is wrong

You probably look nothing like the man in pic

post pics or never happen!

Nothing would be more satisfying than just outright call him a filthy nigger to his face though, would it?

>ignore him
"It's my lost lost cousin! My grandfather fucked one of his slaves!"

Verbal assault is not covered by free speech, nor is harassment or the hate crime of verbally assaulting someone because they are White.

>black guy compliments you

>cry on the internet safe space how you were harassed

you are LITERALLY a feminist SJW

kill yourself faggot

>wear them right
>no mention of leather shoes like wingtips or brogues
>no mention of suit color
>socks should match pants or shirt

lol

Most suits are shit and not worth the money. A couple decent sportcoats and some slacks in navy, gray, and maybe tweed will go a lot further than pissing money away on a factory made suit. Unless you're in the Secret Service, you don't want a charcoal or black suit like in OP.

"Thanks Nig!"

"Now which one of you wants get this thing off!"

lol

Shades indoors? So you are autistic...

>cool guys don't wear suits anymore at all?

Is this a real question?

Of course "cool" guys don't wear suits anymore at all. Suits are literally for certain situations. Why do you think casual wear has become a thing?

You wouldn't think a woman going out in her wedding dress everywhere was classy, you'd think she was crazy. The same goes for men who wear suits all the time.

Once you start to understand the real mechanics at play, you can start to manipulate it. It's like finely tuned algebra. However, most people will never notice this, so they fall in place, ie people lose their composure or become defensive regarding the particular setting/situation.

If I were you, I would make a game out of it. Once you realize there's nothing to lose, and all to gain (and perhaps the reality that most of your interaction will include individuals with little or no real intuitive understanding of social mechanics), it makes social situations interactive and entertaining. If noone else within the circle of dialog understands these mechanics, you will have full reign to dictate the outcome of every setting.

Well ze germans once looked good in their Hugo Boss suits, especially in the 30s

he has to post a picture
dont need to show face

Where the blacks men or women? If it was black women that it completely changes the story.

That guy is skinny, with no haircut, and he's ugly to boot.

A frame with shoulders wider than hips/waist, a relatively thick neck, and fade crewcut is ideal. Athletes in suits embody this. Skinny pussy euros in too-tight suits look like scarecrows in grandpa's clothes.

Audibly kekked.. OP here--funniest thing I've read all day.

>giving a damn about plebs who you'll probably never interact with their opinions

he tried to make fun of him to impress the ladies

what is sarcasm

Isn't that a compliment?

Outdoors.

>getting a suit
>not tailored
Nigga what are you doing

The suit thing is real.

I went cocoon mode for about ten months after leaving uni - working out every day, almost - and when I eventually got my head out of my ass, I went and got a tailored three-piece navy blue suit for interviews and shit. Wore it to a Christmas meal/bar crawl in the city with friends and was literally eye-fucked by women several times. I led the way trying to find a table in the cocktail bar we went to and as I approached one, the table next to it which had three young chicks sitting at it went completely silent as they eyed me up. I couldn't get the grin off my face.

This is why I find all the MGTOW whining about women on here fucking hilarious as none of it - absolutely none of it - would exist if those bros could experience those feels.

Being in shape enough that you have a v-taper and wearing a properly-fitted suit is basically Woman-In-The-Red-Dress mode for dudes.

White women. Niggerman

>banging black chicks

Underated

you just find out that you passed the bar?
i know its that time of year- so if so congrats user.

people will treat you differently for wearing a suit. some people will react positive, some people get angry. if you are an attorney are right ALWAYS wear a suit and tie when you walk into a court house. even if you are just picking up papers from the clerk.
also if you are new to the law world
1) find a good tailor
2) wear shirts that fit properly on the neck.
3) spend more for dress shoes you will save in the end on being able to keep them longer
4) don't talk about work in the elevator
5) never talk ill of another attorney even if you hate them and think they suck.
6) don't be the bulldog outside of the courtroom because no one will want to work with you or cut you favors if you are a jerk for no reason.

Noice.

>white male doesn't like being catcalled
That's what you get bigot.

Post a pic of yourself (we don't need to see your face) wearing that suit so we can judge whether the google was a retard or you were the retard wearing an oversized suit.

>suit
>unshaved
>into the trash it goes

You're fucking autistic, he was legit complimenting you

If he was insulting you then you would have felt the heat from the roast, but you did not.

I would feel uncomfortable having that much attention on me. I would feel anxious at the thought of having them lose their interest in me upon finding out that I'm less than what they expected.

This

You let Cred Forumsautism take over

Interesting. So how could have OP played that scenario?

This jive ain't no turkey homie, this cool cat be laying down the truth.

You could have probably taken at least two of the giggling girls home with you.

Thank you for the sagely advice, user!

Not even close. Trust me I am fluent in nog as I am forced to live in a heavily nogged out area. While OP took it as an insult it was really the nogs complimenting him.

Once you pick up on their ebonics shit they say starts making some sense. Doesn't make it any smarter, just easier to understand.

A stranger complement's you on your appearance and this is a bad thing?

If you genuinely believe it was mockery you need to get a better fitting suit.

also, do you think "dragging him up" would have worked? Basically reverse his tactic of dragging him down?

OP could have been like. "Oh you know it man. Why aren't you out wearing your suit? Where are you practicing law?"

Should have just said "totes senpai" and walked away

Dude - it's the sheboons mating call. Consider yourself flattered and lucky another ape hasn't tried to defend his territory.

Wow. Nice suit. I bet you get mad white pussy after a good old fashioned lynching in those threads.

It's called teasing through veiled compliments. Are you autistic?

I bought a nicely fitting suit a little while ago after losing weight. I was sitting in the waiting area for a job interview and this woman came up to me and said, to my face, something along the lines of
>"It's great to see someone looking so good/dressed so well for an interview, you should get it"

Literally everyone there was in smart clothes/suits.

Either she sperged out, or they get really poorly dressed millennial fags turning up

I thought you said you were at the campus library?

>tfw every male has a fucking suit on Christmas crawl and every female has a fucking dress on Christmas crawl here

I had to step up my game with long trenchcoat,black gloves and double breasted suit last year. Competion here is brutal in Italy, fashion wise
But fuck it, i'm gonna wear a tracksuit and bring a bottle of vodka this year i've had enough of these fucking normies forcing me to spend one hour in the bathroom to look good

>Why is it that niggers are allowed to accost people absolutely minding their own business, merely for being white and looking professional.
They do this to everyone you fucking autismo
If you see to many of them they will verbally attack everything in sight. Its their form of banter.
>Wearing nice shoes
Dis nigga got de new jays
>Wearing ugly/cheap shoes
Dis nigga got his shoes at pay less on layaway n still wearing sketchers
>Wearing anything strange
DIS NIGGA
>Strange anatomical feature
DIS NIGGA FOREHEAD THE SIZE OF A BILLBOARD, NIGGA BE WEARING SKETCHERS ON HIS HEAD
>Haircut isn't up to par
Don't even get me started

Sometimes it doesn't even make sense it just has to be loud enough and the most outrageous. And I am BLACK. and those were all real examples. Your a white guy your expected to ignore it. White people don't get "lit". I have to be able to come with a comeback and still somehow avoid a fight or it impeding my daily activities.
Fuck talk about white privilege you've got it fucking easy.

>required in courthouses

On what planet? It's expected, but it isn't required.

You talk like a fag

If they give you shit just say you have some slav blood and to stop being raycis

Stinky souther kraut spotted. Bet ur a catholic too LMAO. We use bunads u moron, which are infinitely cooler.

It's jarring at first when you're not used to it or if you're used to dressing down but it's fucking addictive. Another thing I noticed is that women either do not know, do not care, or are bad at hiding the fact that they stare at you. Like if I'm trying to check out a chick's arse, I'll try not to get caught doing it; women on the other hand, if they find you attractive, will just grin in your face. I got up to take a piss and a chick just smiled and looked at me for the whole thirty feet I had to walk to the toilet. It's hilarious and makes you feel amazing.

Keep telling yourself that. I guy like him lands tons of ladies.

No prob. dude its really one of the best professions in the world.my job is what a lot of people dream about doing. it blows my mind that i have the same job as my heroes. i get to do what people watch on TV. i get so fucking amped for hearings, and writing is such a great craft.

people will try and shit on it constantly but most of the times if you probe them on it they so many will say "i wanted to be a lawyer when I was younger" and start to hint that the hatred is from its from jealousy.

Did you wear black shoes and a tasteful tie? Otherwise you can kiss that job goodbye.

"""""""""Compliments """""""""""

Why are so many of you saying this? In context even in text form that makes zero sense. And when I experienced it, he was clearly attempting to break my balls.

>OP gets blown the fuck out by a giga nigga alpha with a harem of women and can't even respond
>Comes home to cry about it on 4chinz
my fucking sides

Walking to the library across the open outdoor campus.

some strangers pay you a bunch of compliments because you're dressed nice, and this feels oppressive to you?
Why are you on Cred Forums? I think you'd be happy on tumblr

Not required. Pic related.
Most have dresscodes which is what I think he's trying to say.

The ladies love suits, I know best, they love my birthday suit the most.

Dont wear a double breasted jacket you autist.

So a nigger saw you, felt insecure and lashed out at you.

You were the alpha in that situation. What is the problem?

You missed an opportunity there user
The coloured fellow was approaching you with a level of respect - that was your opportunity to forge a level of friendship from which to introduce the redpill into the negroid community
Don't forget the blacks are merely being used as tools for the forces looking to undermine us and their culture is as much a victim as ours

Lets rise above the petty rivalries you know who tries to foist on us - education is the enemy of subversion

No woman has ever stared at me. Maybe I'm just really ugly or they're just more shy here in Iceland.

I told you, bro. Just get in shape and dress well. Your confidence will go through the roof.

>Smug anime poster

Totally, I bet you get all the pussy, familia

Texas. You better believe it.

T. Libcuck

It's true.

They don't have the experience of finding everyone around you fuckable, so when the situation arises they don't know how to act

Texas don't fuck around kiddo

>Why is it that niggers are allowed to accost people absolutely minding their own business, merely for being white and looking professional.

I'm tall, muscular and manly. I'm not some creepy nord fag connoisseur of BBC and socialism

Men always used to wear suits in public, everything changed during the 1960s though.

Interesting perspective.

technically-- they are both wearing suits.

He wasn't trying to embarrass you; this is how most niggers give compliments. It may draw attention to you but you could have made that look good in front of those women if you were good on your toes.

O I'M LAFFIN

The girls are laughing at you because you sat the emasculated and didn't do shit.

I will keep that in mind :D, Kek.

OK fatass

Not him but please all in this thread send ANY INFORMATION that can HELP DONALD TRUMP to [email protected] thank you, and EXCELSIOR!

Story is clearly made up. A nigger in a library?

Finally a normal dude.. How long has it been since I've seen one of you post here...

This is the only logical response to this stupid thread.

Same thing happens when you wear $100+ dress shirts. Money is an aphrodisiac for women. Watch out for your beta bucks!

In general, people like other people who bring them up. That's the constant in all of this. Whether the mechanics are liberal or not, people instinctively and subconsciously gravitate towards people who elevate their social value. In other words, people who "have the potential to give them something" socially. It's a game of give and give, not give and take. It has always been this way, though you may have never noticed it.

A good strategy would have been any way to bring them up, even though they're hostile to you. The reaction depends on the situation since every situation is specific, but humor is always good. People love a laugh. Those types are always high value because there is such a demand for them.

The hard part is keep your composure in a hostile setting and maintaining confidence. But past that the setting is regulated by none other than yourself.

suits are kinda tryhard these days, usually not necessary.

>The anger rises

are you gay m8?

those nigs were helping you get laid

I don't know how to tell you this but they were actually being friendly

It must really suck being an introvert

> Stole a couple of thrift-store suits, got them tailored.
> Wear a suit every time I go outside.
> homeless people ask me for change more
> I can shoplift _anywhere_.
> Suit pockets hold way more loot, and conceal lumps.
> White people treat you better
> Go to court, not treated like a common pleb.
> Go to interviews/business meetings, feel comfortable because I always wear a suit
> Blacks/Mexicans/Minorities trust you less.
> Live in a poor neighborhood, nobody fucks with me, Scared I'm a serial killer.
> Acutely aware of everyone else's insecurities, and status biases.

Know the uses for the suit, user. stop being a timid faggot about it.

This is actually true.

I was never one to wear shirt and tie ; i was always more jeans and t shirt.

However i had a job where i had to wear a suit. At first i really didn't like it, and on my way to work would wear a coat that covered it all up, and the minute i got in the door would gratefully rip it all off.

However.... over the course of a few months I began to realize I was getting more respect from people when I was in work than I was from outside. One day, I began to wear the suit just casually. I was now comfortable in those clothes.

But some days I've been wearing it, I get looks and comments from people. One person said I looked like a right wing politician.

I was kind of astounded. It's just a shirt and tie... Millions of people wear it. It's formal dress for a man. Every man should have at least one suit. It's my country's male clothing.
I'm not ashamed. Fuck the haters ; they are jealous and dont realize how dirty they look.

Op here--you do sound legit like a serial killer though :D

>Shoes and belt match
Not required, just a bonus

>Socks match pants or shirt
Just pants

>Suspenders are okay if no belt
Suspenders are okay only if you have a big belly

That's funny. Most girls at my college think guys look cute in suits.

>I was kind of astounded. It's just a shirt and tie... Millions of people wear it. It's formal dress for a man. Every man should have at least one suit. It's my country's male clothing.

But times change suits weren't always "the male clothes" and one day will be completely replaced with something else. Maybe not in your lifetime but it's something people are going to have to face.

>:D

>>>/Reddit/

> match

its not the 90s anymore user.

we dont match; we compliment... except belt in shoes. those match. every time.

Thank you based Brit for the professional briefcase imperial culture and common law you have blessed us burgers with.

I think the purpose of MGTOW isn't to bash women, but to just not get attached to all their baggage. Nothing wrong with a quick fuck, but I'll be damned if any bitch is getting a penny out of me. Fuck real relationships, and fuck marriage. It's just not worth it anymore.

What the fuck are you on about you literal autist!? First of all you just don't fucking wear a suit to the campus library. Go home and change/bring a extra pair of normal clothes. Secondly if you're not 300 pounds or look like Shrek it was most likely him giving you a compliment since 99% of men look good in suits. Your insecurity is insane.

I agree with the leaf OP you're an autist like the rest of us

damn boiiiii

dat reviewbrah swag

I mean if we really want to go into "tradition" and shit we'd all still be basically wearing togas.

> For example women like it when I dont respond to their hello's with words, just a simple raise of the eyebrow with a halfass smug smile on.
That's not true you fucking fedora autist.
Maybe in your animes, but not in real life.

>Nigger student sees me halfway across campus, starts aping out. Says "You Look Nice, Boiii"--"Lookin Real Sharp!!" "Wow!" "I bet you get mega pussy wearin that." (I'm paraphrasing)

At this point thinking "Sweet, a nice anecdote involving one of our darker skinned brethren fora change as user accepts the assist and picks up one of aforementioned hotties".

>The anger rises

...Jesus Christ man. The guy paid a compliment and actually managed to make you attractive to these attractive women who probably otherwise wouldn't have looked twice at you.

But why take advantage of the chance provided by getting one of the already interested qts when you can drop nuclear grade autism no Cred Forums about 'fkin niggers'.

Please leave Cred Forums. Take yourself, your like minded degenerates and your bestiality to the nearest gas chamber and make sure you're not getting out. Thanks for your compliance.

Thank you!

True Story, I had a guy die in my basement.
> Living in a shit-tier hellhole in poorest neigborhood in city
> still wearing suit every day.
> House so fucked up, I saran-wrap/duct tape all the air vents, and only use the window.
> drunk guy below me. Call him "Angelo", cos it was his name.
> Angelo couldn't be any blacker. would cook in kitchen with lights off at 3AM, and I wouldn't see him.
> Eventually gets too drunk, dies in his blanket.
> 2 weeks pass, smells like shit in house.
> In my hermetically-sealed room, so never notice.
> Landlord comes to collect rent from downstairs. doesn't find him.
> Steps over the body, wrapped in blanket, and doesn't even realize it's him.
> Another week passes, upstairs neighbors complaining about smell in basement now.
> They investigate basement, find dead body, freak out.
> Police come in, don't even interview me, rule death natural causes.
> Upstairs neighbor doesn't believe it. tells the neighborhood that I'm a serial killer.
> Don't realize until after I moved that everyone was afraid of me.

Indeed. He's being way too courteous with his silence, raised eyebrow, and smirk.

Correct procedure when greeted by a female is to scowl and spit on the floor before walking away - get's them wet as fuck.

Stop trying to rationalize your inability to get women even when they're delivered to you on silver fucking plate. Fucking king beta I swear to god.

Suits are the ultimate blue pill. Clothing is meant to be either comfortable, or if not comfortable then useful. For example, combat boots are not comfortable but they are very useful, they protect and improve upon your efficiency as a person in many situations. Meanwhile flip flops do not protect or improve you, in fact they make many things like running more difficult, but at least they are comfortable.

Suits accomplish neither of these things. Suits are not comfortable, even the most comfortable suits are still things that you can't wait to get home and take off. You would never willingly go to sleep in a suit. Suits are also highly inefficient in terms of getting ANYTHING done. Dress shoes are shaped in a way that make running impossible and a well tailored suit will be too tight to make any kind of flexible maneuvers. Don't even get me started on a tie, the most useless fucking thing ever created by man, its only purpose is to get in your way and get caught in shit. You might as well be wearing a cape, or a noose around your neck.

The only reason people wear suits is because society tells them to. Suits provide neither comfort nor practicality. You cannot call yourself redpilled and own a suit, you're falling for the clothing Jew.

wwa?

The correct procedure would be saying hello or any other variation of it while wearing a half smile like a normal human being.

Suits are very useful if you don't want to look like a fucking dweeb

I'd value having a good paying job over my clothes being "comfortable" any day

get fucked commie

I always think of Kira from jojo when I see a man wearing a suit outside of a business setting. Basically, a serial killer.

Don't forget to scrounge your nose in disgust while staring them right in the eyes before walking away.

> never worn a suit
> doesn't realize why people who steal wear them.

>The correct procedure would be saying hello or any other variation of it while wearing a half smile like a normal human being.

Ah you'd like to think that but you're being naive. Scowl+spit on floor and storm off. If that doesn't work then walk back and deliver a firm slap to the cheek before once again storming off. Guaranteed lay.

>not taking advantage of the social power suits give you

stay cucked

Crabs in a bucket.

being able to sprint and jump over shit in your suit and dress shoes makes you Big Boss, stupid American

Then tracksuits are the ultimate redpill? Slavs were right all this time!

>combat boots are not comfortable
Nigger you better get better boots.

I don't think he was insulting you OP. Unless you looked like that autist food review kid who wears those classic suits that are too big.

You're a British gentleman so I trust you know what you're talking about. Thanks for the tips.

Good point. A true master would also throw an emphatic snort in there too.

the nog was trying to help you you MASSIVE FAGGOT :)))))))

>Nigger student sees me halfway across campus, starts aping out. Says "You Look Nice, Boiii"--"Lookin Real Sharp!!" "Wow!" "I'm snap me off a piece of muh dik in dat manpussy whiteboi." (I'm paraphrasing)
>Tyrone rapes me library
>Forces me to to suck his dick clean afterward
>Was surrounded by a gaggle of attractive women who, in turn, look at me at start giggling on cue
>The anger rises
> Too late, everyone left
>Lay there on the library floor
>Nigger cum dripping from my asshole, taste of my own shit in mouth
>Come home. Post on Cred Forums

So you're admitting that you only wear them because people want you to?
I've worn plenty of suits, I spent the first 10 years of my career wearing them every day. That's why I know so much about it.
Whatever social power you get out of a suit is a fraction of the social power that the Jews get out of forcing you to wear a suit

Jesus Christ. OP is a retarded stormfaggot. I don't see how the black guy implied any racism here. You, on the other hand, are like an SJW who is trying to look for people calling you racist in most benign and mundane interactions.

>For example, combat boots are not comfortable but they are very useful, they protect and improve upon your efficiency as a person in many situations

t. the manlet in this pic?

Pic Related: most comfortable boots to wear with a suit.

I like this user he knows what's up. I feel like people like us who aren't into suits are such a minority.

He is just mad because he can't afford a suit. He will drop out of school in a year when he spends more time smoking weed than actually going to class. Still he will be told it's not his fault and he will never learn to be accountable. It's great really, if we didn't have to give our money away to support his black ass.

Did you get the job?

There are people who spent 30 years wearing suits and still look like they wore it for the first time

> Doesn't understand the point of camoflage.

Keep telling us your wisdom, user.

> combat boots are not comfortable

Oh they're comfortable enough once you've broken them in. At least an 8 mile march carrying kit will do the trick though your socks will be pretty bloody by the end. However once that's done they're very comfortable indeed.

A couple of mooks with some preparedness and a couple of knives can take them out and steal the weapons.

>get compliments from niggas

So? Let's shoot them all I guess

>autist becoming a lawyer
wew lad

What is a good suit Cred Forums? What are the rules? tfw never wore a suit at 21

The difference is suits apply to more situations than a wedding whereas wedding dresses...apply only to weddings.

"I get so much pussy, it's dripping off this damn suit!"
>shakes arms with purpose

Do you interact with women often? Its the subtle little things they love. If you look like a meek faggot then it wouldn't work for you, but if you look decent and normal it will.
I normally lurk until I see something cringe worthy I feel I can help with. This and Trump Generals.

They're jealous, crabs in bucket mentality.

+1 for wearing a suit

Fuck off retard, if you can't take some bantz you deserve to get laughed at.

verbal assault isn't real you fucking woman.

I'm guessing its because you didn't look like your pic but instead like a kid wearing his Dad's suit ole David Byrne lookin ass nigga

Sounds like you just can't take a fucking compliment. If you had a better response you probably could have actually talked to one of those girls.

Spend the time to look for one that fits well, don't have to have it tailored.

Make sure trouser length is just above shoe. Plain not pinstripe, esp for your first suit as it's more versatile. Black or dark blue.

Plain white shirts with the proper neck size.

This is why fugees are fucking your women, m8

What about the necktie? Any indications?

Is red ok?

>guise i was so elegant today I wore a suit

You should have said you went to court. The nigger would have understood that.

>if you can't take some bantz
>taking bantz
>in 2016

Kek. Op here. Pretty much. #White life.

This

This, he was literally wishing he looked like this suit fag. Instead of keeping his thoughts to himself, he blurted them out as nigg's do

Take your compliment you insecure fuck

I can confirm the importance of a suit in the courthouse.

>>After receiving first real citation (no registration on my motorcycle) and failing to pay the ticket or appear in court

>>Went down to the courthouse the day before homeland security revoked my license

>>Not even a full suit, but a summer-suit jacket, navy slacks, bow-tie, cloth belt, leather shoes and briefcase,

>>One of two people there dressed well, a few in full gang colors, tshirts, nicest jordans present

>>Security and police being super nice and respectful

>>watch traffic court drama for 2 hours

>>finally called up

>>judge looks at me

>>charges retired in less than 15 secs

Call the police on the spot.

"I am being verbally harassed by an African-American male, average height, average weight, white t-shirt. I am on the corner of 5th and main. I am a white male wearing a business suit. I am surrounded by witnesses."

>combat boots

Do you make big cums?

Maybe you and the nigg could be hip together

Damn nigga this you? You look nice, Boiii. Lookin real sharp!!" "Wow!" "I bet you get mega pussy wearin that."

To be fair waring a suit (though he's bursting out of it) undoubtedly elevates that fellow's appearance well above what it would be if he was wearing anything else.

A suit won't always make you look fantastic (if you, physically, don't look fantastic anyway) but it will never make you look worse than normal and unless you've got some ill fitting, badly matching, mess of a suit wearing it is probably the best you can look.

I would have made fun of you too desu. I wear suit at job interviews as well, but people who wear suits at universities comes of as trying too hard and Barnie Stenson wannabes.

People who wear suits for the first time, or people who wear suits very rarely, are very obvious to spot as they look extremely awkward and unnatural when wearing one.

But regardless of the above point, I wear dress shirts (no tie) to work every day, and less frequently suits and ties, and I've noticed people react completely differently to me when I'm wearing it. I actually think it's the tie that makes the difference.

I don't know if the girls who were giggling at you were 19 year old children, but normally when I wear a suit women look at me in a good way.
I'm not into women though.

The fat fuck has a fucking burger in hand and all.

heh

Senpai I hope u learn a lot at that law firm u interviewed at b/c u don't know shit about law (laughing out loud)

-t. Reviewbrah

>Plato lecturing his made-up master
Whut?

I would never use a red tie, unless it was quite dark or part of a pattern.

Stick to neutral colours, go for dark blues, purples, light blues can look OK. I prefer patterns to solid colours.

Get some plain black socks and plain black leather shoes (I wear something very similar to pic related) and you'll look good.

Don't worry about getting shirts with cuffs and cufflinks (unless you want to look really flashy), just go for buttons. Measure your neck to get the proper fit.

That wasn't me. I'm OP over here. I don't know that guy/didn't say that shit.

Don't forget to respectfully nod you fucking sperg

>But regardless of the above point, I wear dress shirts (no tie) to work every day, and less frequently suits and ties, and I've noticed people react completely differently to me when I'm wearing it. I actually think it's the tie that makes the difference.

It absolutely makes a difference - to how you feel and also to how others perceive you.

I do most of my work at home and could simply wear shorts and t-shirt, or nothing, if I wanted. But casual dress makes it too easy to slip into a lazy, casual, mindset so I dress reasonably well (I'm not talking a suit while home alone, that would be retarded) which helps me get into the working mentality.

>I'm not into women though
Kinda had a hunch Hercules.

>thinking the nigger is serious

Yeah, solid red ties are for people with balls.

this guy looks fuckin retarded lmao

He just showed you how to be alpha. You live and learn, kid. You live and learn.
By the way, I wouldn't even dream about starting a thread above this incident. It just shows how effeminate you are.

Also the best tip to determine if a suit is good or not is to run your hand over the chest area and try to feel the stitching on the inside (close to the lapel).
If there is no stitching, then the canvas on the inside (which gives the suit shape) is glued and not stitched - this is how cheap suits are made.

If it's glued that means it will be uncomfortable, it won't bend if you move your arms, it won't breathe as the glue insulates it, and if it ever catches any rain it's going to come apart and start creating small bumpy "air pockets" that look awful.

Usually any suit you buy at H&M, Zara or similar places is going to be glued and not worth the "savings" - save up some more and buy a real one.

Was he giving you a sincere compliment? If not, who cares?

The library is mostly a free computer lab for scumbags. I work by appointment and have to drive all over my city (licensed psychologist) and like to catch up on paperwork at public libraries. Just for looking halfway decent, most people (aside from the librarians, who are always pleasantly surprised to see a non-shitbird stroll through their door) look at me like a persona non grata. Who gives a shit, what are they gonna do about it?

No one just randomly fucks with you only because you wear a suit. I would bully you aswell if you looked like pic related

You look like shit in your shitty suit you fucking mongrel. Even mudsharks laugh at you.

Get a dark blue color if you plan on using just one suit. Read this
wellbuiltstyle.com/how-a-suit-should-fit/

>Google suite
Lmfao, thanks for the laugh today Ivan.

Nothing he's just an autist.

As these

opposuits.com/

Where the fuck do you go, KFC university?

I'd invade that.. I'd invade it so hard.

Yeah and he could have gotten two STDs for the price of one! Awesome!

Was the suit fitted or did you look like reviewbrah

Lel

If you were in finance/politics you would probably fit right in given the amount of dickheads, but it depends on the occasion. It's usually way too much.

Solid advice all round.

Red (or other 'striking' colours) ties should only be for social events where a suit is required (wedding etc) rather than professional.

I'm more a fan of gray suit+brown belt and shoes these days but for anyone starting out your absolutely right to recommend black/dark blue with black shoes.

>Measure your neck to get the proper fit.

This. A fine, well fitted, suit is largely wasted if you've got a poorly fitting shirt which either makes it uncomfortable to breathe/move or sloughs off you and makes it look like you've lost 30+ pounds since buying it.

>Afterward, bored.jpg
>Go to a local university library to catch up on reading

OK Albert Einstein

this. never touch black girls unless you want herpes

>Tip ur fedora to acknowledge mlady

Don't buy into this bullshit. Suits are for blending in. if you wear a cheap suit, nobody but golddiggers and people competing with you care.

> all my suits are stolen from thrift stores, and tailored to fit.
> still wear combat boots with them.

Kek. OP here. Indeed. Googs will goog.

Noone looks good in a black man's suit, son. Unless you're involved in Organized Crime, you'll want a grey one.

As a Swedish person now living in America i can just imagine how you looked.

You guys are the worst when it comes to fashion, you have no sense what so ever.

Over sized suits bought at god knows where.
No wonder the black guy offended you (I can only imagine he was ironic)

Were suits almost everyday, and living south side Chicago, only have ive been given compliments.

Okay Achmed Chang

A well made suit looks mega cool.

They do this all the time to be that "live" nigga or cool popping negro known to be loud that says "heeeellll naah!!" , "boi you look like a " , "what up cuz" ; they always want to be a center of attention since there parents didnt beat them right or simply left.

It's okey. You guys learn sooner or later.

Please don't be jelly that you weren't blessed with superior Aryan genes, Pedro

>I can look decent enough (a polo?)
holy shit

are you 12?

If you didn't get tailored then you probably look worthy of ridicule. A bad fitting suit looks just as bad as a pair of stained sweats.

>pink dick pattern tie and belt
I would punch his face

Thankfully SuitSupply opened in US. Used to have to get my suits in HK, Japan or overpriced Euro brands.

It's gotten a lot better.

So you got angered by someone complimenting you? Congrats, this has been the most childish/numale post of the day.

>that pleb watch
>that horrible tie and belt

B-but that's how it worked on Suits and Community

>If you didn't get tailored then you probably look worthy of ridicule.
This is a meme.

If you have a vaguely normal body type, you can almost always find a suit that fits you well off the shelf if you spend the time looking. But yes, don't just buy any old thing.

fucking this, OP you need to reevaluate your life and how you handle social situations

Maybe he was actually complimenting your look. Not every nice thing someone says is sarcastic.

He came to Cred Forums to mention his fear of the google whole complimented him, you kike. What does that tell you

No it isn't. Most people who starts wearing suits don't know anything about them. Even with an average body, they choose based on the price and sometimes get coats with wider shoulderpads, longer or shorter sleeves, too tight on the waist, trouser pockets are open, awful color combinations and so on

Yeah. Have some from there.
Good to know some Americans don't just fit into what ever suit they can find.

I Still prefer the overpriced Italian brands tho.

Ok Pablo.

Haha, i'm sure you dress better on a casual summers day.

Pic related, me at you.

No... he was being a loud 70 IQ nigger.

Its like when niggers go to the movies and just start saying whats happening on the screen out loud.

Same thing here. Nigger sees white guy in nice suit and just starts talking about it out loud.

They're so fucking loud and dumb it gives me migraines just thinking about it.

Agree. Even suits that are tailored in store, SHOULD be tailored at a real tailor later.

They usually just put in your trousers and maybe fix the fit of the jacket alittle. So much more that has to be done for a suit to sit good.

Pic of OP

>shades indoors

well there you go you fucking faggot

>Autistic confirmed

It's not about allowed, they just do because niggers have low impulse control.

That's what I meant by not buying any old thing, it assumes some basic knowledge of what you're actually looking for.

Yes in a perfect world you should get it tailored, but you really don't have to, especially if you're just going for a plain black/navy suit.

This. dressing well for church is my favorite part of the week. Me and some others always go for to the local diner afterward as well

Pohjanmaa knivjunkare costumes were the most gangster.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puukkojunkkari

A real man owns at least one, well fitted suit. Doesn't have to be super expensive as long as it fits nice.