Reminder to not be offensive for halloween

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
youtube.com/watch?v=woJcJ8zTnBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vSK67qNtxXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't even try to have to be offensive though. I saw something on the news reminding people to watch what they dress their DOGS up as, as it might be offensive.

So no matter what you choose, you're going to offend someone who is offended by everything.

those are some great costume ideas.
thanks for the inspiration

is going as zombie bill clinton offensive?

Cuban here, kek'd

These people need to lighten up.

Maybe then they can dress up as a white guy.

Is she a vampire or something?

holy fuck im dying
this is too good

Has anyone noticed that none of the models in these posters are Celtic, thus have no business celebrating Halloween?

>get people to dress up and act white
>crime drops by 99% for the day

You might be on to something.

I'll just stick with a white sheet.

*looks for bens autograph*
Oh you never disappoint user

When did people become so sensitive over Halloween?

The only safe option to dress as this Halloween is a white male.
Maybe with some blood around the crotch area because of all the rape culture.

where's the one urging all these subhumans not to dare dress like or mock their genetic superiors (white people)

kek

King of the hill predicted this

Literally going to ST Petersburg to trick or treat in black face. Fuck with me niggers. Bringing

Since it became the liberals official favorite holiday, devoid of christian ties, or patriotism, and getting free shit.

Fuck that I'm going as Steve Irwin

Those are all shit costumes
Id be more offended at how shit they are

Reminder that Halloween traditions were invented by Irish and non-celtic people celebrating it is cultural appropriation.

Am I racist as I go as harambe with a Hawaiian shirt and some blood makeup?
Should I keep the shirt or just put an arm in a sling with some bullet holes.

I can't believe all these literal RACISTS dressing up as witches amd appropriating white CULTURE!!!!!

Could someone do mark cuban or john kerry and frankenberry or count chocula?

Its only racist if you pretend to be leslie jones on a bender

Change OP's blackface to a gorilla costume

Kurt angle didnt age very well

Gorillas aren't human, so that would be racist. However, you can dress as a nigger because they are allegedly homo sapiens.

Can someone edit in that photo of Hilary in a nigress costume?

That was like the opposite though, it was the religious right instead of the cultural Marxist left. Same result though.

>Eat the liver, it's not gonna kill you!

It's a funny costume though right?
Hoping that it won't be super overdone with like 50 harambes running around.

fuck them

Change it to seth rich holding up a ghost costume

Someone do hillary clinton holding a pic of Satan costune

>terrorism is our culture
this cant be real

I would laugh & give you a thumbs up if I saw you on Hallloween

Match made in fuckib heaven

I hope these fags realize that this shit is what pushed me away from their causes and concerns in the first place all those years ago. I was the perfect goy but their constant bullshittery like this caused me to finally open my eyes and think "hm, I wonder if this is all just crazy stuff and there's a different way of thinking..."

They overplayed their brainwashing hand.

lel
These guys seem like fun time.

Do niggers and mudslimes actually care for this shit, or is it just another protest for more GIBS?
I know for sure as a mexican I don't care, and I am pretty sure asians don't care as well.
>Our culture is super important!
>Thats why we are completly abandoning it and joining white culture, and then claim it as hours.

>WE

this is who i should dress up as

allahu snackbar

Ch-Ching fellow burger.

If they want to boil Halloween down to culture then they can all sit at home reading marx on the 31st.

Fucking faggots

Also who else here laughs at these ads out loud.

I printed this out last year and put it on some bulletin board at my college about being racist with halloween costumes

might do it again this year if they make another one

Im laughing way too hard at this fucking angry dynamite

Why a white sheet? A black one not good enough for you? Racist.

that chink does not look japanese

looks like a mexican

looks italian

I mean, you know what has to be done.

bless you bored fucks for this thread.

Dead Lives Matter

Nope, Halloween is all about guys wearing offensive costumes and girls dressing up sexy

kek they aren't even hiding that terrorism and violence is a major part of islamic culture

Brilliant

>Questions about race
>Department of Women's and Gender Studies

MAXIMUM WEW

so what your saying is that this really made you think?

>Not a black Egyptian
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET RACIST WHITIE

Fuck this gay shit faggot

Jimmy Carter?

lel well yes I guess so. Plus being demonized and blamed 24/7 for shit I didn't do because I'm A FUCKING WHITE MALE. I started thinking that people who constantly put me down and demeaned me might not be my friends after all.

So yes, they really made me think. They overplayed their brainwashing hand and I BROKE THE CONDITIONING RAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGH

>clearly a dirty mongol/vietnamese
>think someone things of her when speaking of geisha

I can't tell if this is a real one or an edit

Bill and Hill

So I shouldn't dress up like Harambe for Halloween?

Kek

I'm going to dress up as a black guy with a résumé in my hand, that way the people will know it's just a costume.

Is that jim goad?

>we are a culture
>picture of a man with bombs

Cannot fabricate

K

Do you used a damn stock photo for this one ?

>gipsy
>white
Nice try Romanians

I'm glad I get to post this again

It appears you're taking this out of context.

Isn't it funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
youtube.com/watch?v=woJcJ8zTnBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vSK67qNtxXM

KEK

how many people are going to dress as poorly drawn cartoon green frogs this year?

Angry dynamite needs to be meme'd into existence

Already been done

Zyzz aesthetics style

"I literally cannot stand the idea that other people dress up"

Get the fuck over it. My ex was a gyspy for Halloween and I got over it.

Life is going to be very hard for these people.

>wear a simple and elegant suite
>frog mask and green gloves
>blond male Wig
>make a smug face

Who does this shit do they have no self-awareness

DIT kit

Is there going to be "feminazi" costumes sold at Halloween stores? I can't think of anything more horrifying.

Hope it comes with a bright colored, half shaved wig, thick rimmed glasses, fake piercings, slap-on tattoos, and a list of everything that's offensive to yell at people.

>leaf
>posting win

It is just for oppression points. I am asian and I do not care if you dress up in a kimono or as a samurai or anything. Really it is about the same as a non-white dressing up as a cowboy or wearing a business suit.

Lol. We took back pepe, why can't we take Anonymous -the name- back? Pull what the shitavist do, but just with Cred Forums.

Now that I think about it, the Legion thing just brought the autisticfucks... nvm

>Simple and elegant suit

Pepe's casual as fuck he ain't to be confused with user.

Then just stop wearing it?

I don't think you really understood, what I've meant.

kek
Of course niggers are the only ones to want to actually take adventage out of this, same with cartel spics and mudslimes just want to randomly kill people as usual.

>NO FUCKING WAY
maximum keks

you smug bastard now i want to see costumes.

Who the fuck in the sane mind might want to attack such a harmless and innocent thing as a fucking halloween costume? I just cant comprehend that shit despite being from country which suffered from commie kikes too. This is like fucking pure 1984-level irrational insanity that will get you persecuted for thoughtcrime, you must do something about this, or it will end horribly for you.

Came to post this. Satisfied.

>look the picture

What ?

I just ordered this

What is that?!!!! Kill it! Kill it with the fire!!!!!!

im jehovas witness and halloween in of itself is offensive.

to make me feel better you need to ban it in its entirety

also birthdays

>Being so narcissistic that you believe you own a culture and others can't use it

>mfw re-watching king of the hill and all the shit it predicted
>literally all the shit Dale talks about has come true

Jesus fuck get me off this ride

I wonder if any of those fags realize that's exactly who they are

toppest of keks

lel

ikr
It's perfectly fine to dress up as terrorists for Halloween; that is """NOT""" their culture, so they shouldn't be offended. They're acting like white guys cant be terrorists too.

perfect

King of the hill was co-written by Mike Judge

The same guy who wrote the movie 'Idiocracy'

A prophet some would say

Caaarlos!

>srsly though my sides

You fucked up Nigel's face, moron.

I support this. Have all your friends go as Steve too.

Isn't Halloween rooted in Celtic culture? Non Celts cannot celebrate or it is cultural appropriation

they do every day. edgy kids shopping at aeropastel and american eagle.

I don't understand the girl...is she supposed to be Shelley or Rachel Genteel, or is she just a random?

>japanese gf
>her first halloween in America this year
>she doesnt know what to do so she wants us to wear our yukata like its a festival
I can't fucking wait. Im going to go to campus parties and my school is a liberal hellhole. I know some fat SJW bitch is going to start yelling at me for appropriating culture and then I'll get to laugh at her and talk shit about her with my gf

UNDERRATED

race mixing traitor fagget, gas yourself

mfw I just got that

Holy shit you are such a fucking weeb

No need to be jealous leaf. Learn Japanese and live in Japan for a few years like I did and you can find a qt 3.14 virgin japanese gf too.

she's the one that said
"Jessica, take my picture with these guys!"

So what would be more offensive, black face, KKK, nazi, or just combining them all?

That's what she said!

KEK

>2007+9
>he's not a weeb!

kys kangaroo fucker.

Have fun, Ken-sama.

>implying

does her pussy run sideways?

Gypsy?
Bullfighter?

wtf?

Those are appropriate costumes for your culture, i dont see how they could offend anybody.

May as well go all out

I'm really torn with what I wanna be for Halloween. I was thinking a Man Slimer; basically a green man outfit with arms and legs cut off and stuffed with foam so that my naked arms and legs are awkwardly exposed
Mike Nelson from MST3k with Crow and Tom Servp cut outs
Or use my hardcore Catholic friend's baby, wear a black turtle neck by a cheap pink sweater and act as a gay widower

Bringing what?

No thanks. I dont want some mixed half gook slant eyes babies. I am actually proud of my heritage, and don't want to contribute to the end of the white race. That burden can be on you.
Only beta cucks end up with asian girls 10 out of 10 times.

dress like this

That's a meme. I've fucked a few Japanese girls and a korean girl and the tight pussy meme is real though.

Very clever.
Easily the best here.
10/10

Current NA white women are all whores and not worth throwing your DNA away on. A slav might be but I had a russian gf for a little bit and she was way too clingy so I canned her.

This guy gets it.

This is not who they are, and this is not okay.

bro.. find that welfare money

I don't get it. She's not a Geisha. It's not like the lady in the photo taped the sides of her eyes back and put in prosthetic teeth

>Not posting the best 1

Nice try, Ahmed, I'm not falling for your "clock"

Cualquier pinche maricon q Salga en un poster como ese, esta pidiendo a gritos amanecer colgando de un puente.

>They're acting like white guys cant be terrorists too.
The costumes utilize middle eastern culture, and draws an association between it and terrorist. They're not offended by the fact that someone has TNT strapped to themselves as a hallowween costume, they're offended by the fact that they paired the TNT with a turban or whatever the fuck those things are called

Friend, you have a responsibility to red pill her by exposing her to the horrors of the american SJW left, while explaining it all in a digestible way for her, so that when she goes back to Japan, she will swing hard right to protect Japan from the invading hordes of gaijin.

>doesnt want more supreme gentlemen
????

>bitch straightening her hair trying to look more white

THIS IS NOT OK

The only thing I see as offensive is blackface, I know plenty of Muslims who laughed at my bomb costume last year at my work party.

Fucking foreigners appropriating our festival. I bet they don't even sacrifice to the fire in thanks of the year's harvest.

I don't get it.

>tfw went to Vietnam solely to get a peasant hat for this year's Halloween (aka International Cultural Appropriation Day)

HERRO WARE FOM HAVE SIZE 4U SIR

I used to always talk about SJWs with my nip friends while I was in nippon and they all thought it was ridiculous.

Are we going to take the opportunity of this thread to talk about this awful yellow plastic shit that people sell in US under the name of swiss cheese?
Or Cred Forums will again skips the important world issue and prefers to post shitty pictures instead!?

Absolutely fucking owned

I'm Mexican and that's a hilarious meme. A retarded child but funny meme

Good goy.

That's species appropriation and basically you're a bigot

That's right Justin, fulfill your destiny! Find a nice honest white woman who has only had a modest 45 sexual partners before you. A real white man who wants to protect his identity will have no issue raising her illegitimate son Jamal as his own either!

this is pretty good

BASED KID

>I'm too beta to attract a white woman: the post

I died on this one
Je suis Dead

If you had read my earlier post you would have seen I had already been fucking a Russian girl for a while.

>Russian
>white

Sweet!

The person hes referencing (not the really black dude) is a very loud PERSON OF COLOR on social media; except that Shaun King is basically white

kek

I've been an SS officer for two years now (yes, edgy). Played ping pong with a slutty nurse last year at a hipster bar. None of them there dared say anything, although I'm sure they were thinking it.

underrated

thanks for explaining the joke

I almost didn't get it

But Geisha is a job title, even Liza Dalby, an American, was allowed to become one while she stayed in Japan.

Topkek

The irony is that you cant see that the asian youre dating is just as traitorous as a white chick who fucks jamal.
You fell for this liberal meme that all women sleep around, when this really isnt the case. Mostly only applies to select insecure cliques of women in college, or the type of trash you find at the bar.
I am dating a nice white girl right now, and I used to be a diluted fagget like yourself who dated a chinese chick. One day hopefully youll realize you want a son who is over 5 foot 5, that actually looks like you. I have two friends with interracial children asian/white, and the kids look fucking mexican, its atrocious.
My nice quiet white gf is a generally sweet person from the suburbs, she spends her evenings doing wholesome things like cooking classes, and prides herself in not being the type who slept around through school.
How can you even come on Cred Forums and cry about the end of the west when youre actively destroying it yourself?

Ducking Carlos

Non of this are associated with the white race so fail. A better comparison would be a black dude clowning around with kkk hood which white people absolutely would find offensive.

>the irony is that by finding a virgin girl, you're dating a slut!
Canadian intelligence.

Nice strawman but that wasnt my argument.

srsly
someone dress up as George Washington

Only costumes I can seriously consider are pepe, trump pepe, or a jew. Could be entertaining to be a jew stereotype for halloween in NYC. Are there antisemitism laws here?