Strike Force to Netherlands

Plans LEAKED for Finnish invasion of the Netherlands: iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016100422409978_uu.shtml. Here's an accurate translation:

The missile crisis was labeled secret again - Finland gathers a strike force to the Netherlands
>The Dutch badger Finland to uncover exactly all information about 9K37 Buk missile systems technology and features
>The Finns refused to give information about the Dutch requests

The Netherlands has requested that Finland would allow disclosing the provided information to a international investigation team. In addition, the Dutch demand that Finland cede absolutely all their information on features and technology of Buk missile. This request has given Finnish leaders sweats of suffering (heatenings). President Sauli Niinistö recognized that Finland has already violated their missile trade agreement with Russia. Compliance to the new request would further increase the burden of Finland sin in the eyes of Russia.

>The strike force to the Netherlands
The President and the goverment decided only a week ago that the Finnish authorities will send men to the Netherlands for a reconnaissance mission. The Ministry of Justice started the formation of a professional strike force on Monday. Juhani Korhonen told Iltalehti that The Group will launch their ''visit'' in the Netherlands in October. The troops operational goal is to encounter Dutch authorities. The mission's expected outcome is that the leaders Dutch understand their grave mistake in threatening Finland, and them cancelling all their request for disclosure of secrets. The Group consists of experts from various authorities, including the Central Criminal Police and Ministry of Defence.

- - - - - -

TL;DR: A Finnish Strike Force will invade Netherlands. The Russians will probably aid with their naval capabilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvgftbcWT3I
youtube.com/watch?v=y6L4XVRkKL0
youtube.com/watch?v=6HEvfYa410g
badassoftheweek.com/index.cgi?id=579429818534
youtube.com/watch?v=2S6Xbbc4CIw
youtu.be/gTivWfKhde8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZIcnYcGmJA
youtube.com/watch?v=SFiSkfT5PlA
youtube.com/watch?v=9Sp0tEE8OPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8bimAc6i0
youtube.com/watch?v=H8qm6AoVuHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no! May Jari Litmanen be on our side!

Forgot to add in the ''relevant GFP statistics'' the tank strength. Finland has 250 tanks, Netherlands 0. Finland bought 100 Leopards from the Netherlands just a few years ago for a ridiculously low price.

FUG :DDDDDDDDD

HIDE THE DIKES AND BIKES :DDDDDD

so basically were gonna watch the finnish and moroccans stab eachother to death

Better start loving your new flag. There's no need for casaulties.

You can't even imagine how badly the bikes and weed will be taxed.

I never understood why the fuck they would sell them at such a low price.

Should I fear my life as a Dutchman in Finland?

wtf I hate Holland now

I'm a #FinnerWinner now

Genzgis Khan will invade us again. Prepare for epidemic disasters...

>passing in front of Germany, Poland, Denmark and Sweden without getting roasted first

Don't expect a war between european countries

mm

nice

>Finnish people ever leaving their homes

This is some funny ass shit :D

We could use civilian ships, they would never suspect anything.

Sweden will help them because Finland is the descendants from the roman empire and the ancient Finnish empire and nobody can say no to their might of 250 tanks. + they're to busy with being enriched to really care.

Denmark is greatest ally and would support Finland and their goal for world control.
Germany is to afraid because they'll be called Nazi is they do anything.

pooland is irrelevant

You'd think someone in their military would had pointed out how absurdly cheap they are selling them. Maybe they truly had lost all confidence in themselves and assumed that they might as well sell their tanks because USA will protect them. Or that's what they hope at least.

Nah, you're harmless. You'd probably land a good job in the new colonial goverment of Finntherlands if you start studying Finnish now.

I like that attitude.

oh man.

WW3 is gonna be sweet.

Is this actually real?

Wew.

I'd love to see the Operation Sealion 2.0

Oh wait, we'd just be nuked to oblivion, at least we'd fire off a few minutemen before or after we go.

I never understood those cucks who hate trident.

I mean if Russia fires off 100 nuclear missiles at the UK we might all be dead sure but I want to ensure we at least kill millions of Russians while we go.

Thought they wouldnt need them apparently. Condom and a gun scenario right here...

Low self esteem

What a twist, I didn't see this coming.
Let's hope we get to see some action.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvgftbcWT3I

HOLY FUCK, THEY'VE ALREADY STARTED

GET GEERT FORCE 1 IN THE AIR, WE'RE GOING TO DUTCHCON 1

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

youtube.com/watch?v=y6L4XVRkKL0

so how does ww3 happen while preventing all countries from using nukes in retaliation?

Please no butchering of Finnish language.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HEvfYa410g

It doesn't.

We are not going to need warships in this, genious. Why on Earth would especially Sweden try to stop Finland anyways, the only country that separates them from Russia. Sweden counts on that the Finns will protect them.

It doesn't take many of these and we will have enough tanks, artillery and men to invade Rotterdam/Hague and Amsterdam. They will surrender by the time those are taken.

The next war in europe will be a civil war.

hahahaha, that's funny. But for real, the Netherlands wouldn't be able to defend vs an invasion.

If Bongland is destroyed and I were the Trident captain, I would fire them all at the north pole ice-cap and melt it, flooding the planet and wiping out all of humanity. That would be our legacy, if we cannot have the world, no-one shall.

Please do enter from the North/West, I fucking dare you. It will be a ride you will never forget. before.

>Russia will probably aid the
>THOSE CRAZY RUSSKIES MAN I'TELLIBG YOU

Yo, i go to collage in Rotterdam, i'm there 10 hours a day. Could you be nice and don't kill anyone or destroy anything? We dutchies all want someone to liberate us from out shitty politicians. Pleace be gentle and don't surpise bomb us like the germans did when we surrenderd!

Fucking Finally.
The Khanate rises!

>Implying your tiny meme country could invade us

TOP RAVIOLI

Stay at home, snow manlets

Yes, could you please just bomb Almere?

No one will miss Almere

Sorry. Our pilots and artillerymen need training. We'll leave a memorial to the Dutch people at our new firing range.

finaly.

OROSMOLN VID HORISONTEN
STÅLOVÄDER BRYTER UT
KRIGETS ODJUR ÄTER FRONTEN
HOPPETS FLAMMOR BLÅSES UT

VENERNA SOM PUMPAR DIESEL
PORERNA SOM SVETTAS BLOD
TROTYL OCH DÖD I VÅLDSAM VIGSEL
MED LARVFOTSBURET VREDESMOD

ACHTUNG PANZER NÄVEN SLÅR
ACHTUNG PANZER ÅSKAN GÅR
ACHTUNG PANZER MARKEN BRÄNNS
ACHTUNG PANZER PANSARNÄVEN KÄNNS

EN KOLSVART BASKER PRYDER DÖDEN
SOM TRONAR ÖVER KRIGETS ZON
DÄR MÖTER KRIGSMÄN SINA ÖDEN
EN MÄKTIG PANSARBATALJON

BESTAR SPOTTAR EXPLOSIONER
VAR EN RESE, VAR ENORM
I TÄTA, SLUTNA FORMATIONER
HÄRSKAR PANSARDÖDENS STORM

>Nach einer idee von

Why not use the original dutch version since we paid the japs to make this.

>Rotterdam
Dat is nou net DE plaats die wel kapot gemaakt mag worden vriend

Finnish invasion fleet will medicate it's seasickness with vodka, get lost and invade Stockholm instead.
After running out of their domestic supplies Finns will have to resupply locally. Panic like retreat back to Finland begins despite officers strict orders after soldiers realize they would have to get used to taste of Swedish beer and falukorv.
Peace and harmony returns.

>snow manlets

Hahaha fucking sides are gone. Snow manlets should seriously stick.

Fuck yes! I hope the Finns take over, i'll be fighting by your side.

You'd have to fire it at the south-pole numnuts. The ice on the north-pole is in the water. I'll let you figure out what that means

every country has thousands of plans and scenarios for every conceivable thing.

but if legit bls no bully, it's the elite you are after and politicians, not the everage joe k-kay?

Ja, dat weet ik wel en ik ben het daar ook wel mee eens maar IK wil niet kapot.

Zolang ze het fucking grafisch lyceum met rust laten ben ik blij.

I love your randomness based brother. Whats is life if you cannot declare war and annex land so your country looks more aesthetic on the map!? Your name on the map would stretch across Danmark and Germany

Haha papa navo will kill u

FINLAND YES

I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO TASTE LEGIT MONGOLIAN CUISINE

>snow manlets

ok guys OP's article doesn't actually mention anything about a strike force

faggot.

Is this the beginning of another finn-korean hyper war?

Are you going to make your weapons and tanks out of weed, bikes and tulips?

This is exactly our plan. Not even NATO will dare to intervene if the casaulties/damage is kept minimal. It'd be such a shame with all that fine architecture getting annhilated?

Crimea taught us something about how occupying massive areas is possible with little casaulties.

underrated

Why is that the flag? Do you just want to mingle like little sissies or do you want to conquer the land?

W-We dutchies are s-somewhat Nordic, right?

Let's form a union between Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and The Netherlands.

Fuck the belgians, fuck the french.

Bomb Rotterdamn while you're at. Eindhoven too. Just to send a message.

You Colgates are fucking done for now that the Nordic meme machine has set its sights on you.

Netherlands cannot into hockey, so fuck them.

SUOMI PERKELE SISU!

Sounds like a fine plan to me, i already accepted my fate. HEIL FINLAND KHANATE

Snow manlets

shhh... don't tell them we have american nukes you guys...

Are you going to take the Crimea as well?

>implying the dutch didn't at least produce one if the finest naval commanders of all time.

badassoftheweek.com/index.cgi?id=579429818534

I was referring to the fact that we can flood that area without too much effort effectively drowning all your snow manlets.

Too bad nothing of this makes any fucking sense at all, why would you invade the netherlands all the way from there lmao.

Nice, Make Finland Great Again
Start by annexing the degenerate dutch stoners, they'll be too high to realize what's going on.

It appears so

Frisians look considerably more Nordic (blonde) than their smaller black haired nu male cousins down south, probably all that spanish/french rape seed.

So Finland made real military plans for what would be a /gsg/ tier conflict?

Is this the legendary Finnish autism?

Its because in 15 years the Netherlands will be Majority Muslim.

I don't understand this snow manlt meme, Kenraaliluutnantti Timo Vuorensola in 1.98 meters (6'6").

they're here
help

HOLY SHIT LADS
FINNISH EMPIRE STRIKE BACK
KOREANS BTFO

Why not.. random annexation war happen to seldom in these times. All these proxywars and civil wars without clear goals. Bring back the annexationwars and lets party like its 1871!!

Someone need to make Spurdo comics about Finnish invasion of Netherlands.

weaponized finnish autism user

PRAISE KEK
IT´S HAPPENING
SHADILAY, SHADILAY MY BROTHERS!

>Kenraaliluutnantti Timo Vuorensola
Why is one snow manlet relevant here?

You realize we are the tallest race in the world right?

1. Netherlands: The Netherlands is the tallest country in the world, where the average height of men is an incredible six feet. This is supported by the fact that the Dutch government recently promised to change building regulations to increase the height of doorways, as the population has grown in recent generations.

When your country is below sea level, your DNA will make sure your head is above the water.

To be honest, it's pretty sad and stupid how much we money has been taken away from our military.

I blame it on all the liberals who think war is something of the past.

Pic related, the first tank in the Dutch military.

That is hot af, user.

Fund it.

>This is what Finnish people believe

was MH17 also downed by us?

Probably our Minister of Defence is a bimbo.

Looking forward to the Battle of Poelenburg though

Destroy Rotterdam and make Antwerp great again

Not just plans, the article is talking about an actual strike force (iskuryhmä in finnish) being assembled right now that'll be making a landfall within October

Oh fug!

Then you realized being a lanklet makes you a easy target. You won't even see this 160cm manlet before he has fucked you up. Your lanklet frame would be perfect target practice for our artillery men.

You think you deserve having the blue-white flag straight away? Oh no, you're going to have to deal with the transitional flag before you are finished with finnicization.

Tbh this would be the dream. As long as certain ''cleaning'' methods would be applied to some areas, especially Malmö and places in Germany.

They prepare for the EU Army.

they give different country's different duty's.

>i know Finland is not in the EU

You realize since attacking a NATO member, Article V will be enacted and America will just Motti you via Norway and Belgium, yes?

What if Finland joins NATO first?

did we get kicked? well screw the EU!

>>i know Finland is not in the EU

What?

Nice waste of digits.

>oops a little leak

well you hearded here first

Ha! All those beachheads ignore Friesland.

The glorious Roman Empire never messed with the Frisians. The kingdom of Spain wasn't able to submit the Frisians. The Third Reich couldn't get us on our knees.

I see Finland has done sufficient research.

I think we need another Strike Force.

>Basically, here's what went down – de Ruyter took 62 gigantic warships, 15 sloops-of-war, and 12 fire boats, and sailed them straight up the Thames River into the heart of England itself. After defeating a small defensive force (the English weren't exactly expecting to have a Dutch Fleet rammed up their tailpipes), de Ruyter then attacked every naval base he could find, burning the countryside and lighting basically the entire English navy on fire while they were still stuck in port with their pants down. He burned dozens of ships, then, just to add insult to injury, he hooked up the Royal Charles – the 80-gun pride of the English Navy that, oh yeah, just so happened to be named after the fucking King – to a winch and towed it back to Holland with him as a prize.

It would be the biggest humiliation in English Naval history. They sued for peace almost immediately.

LMAO

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Then we will be worrying more about the Soviet freak-out over "another aggressor" on their border than you molesting the tulip eaters. .

Go finland.
Get fucked dutch faggots.

What the actual fucking fuck guys you are so retarded.

This article is about the buk-missile scandal.

Finland will send an investigating research group to netherlands regarding to this and co-operate with the dutch officials.

"Ryhmään kuuluu asiantuntijoita valtakunnansyyttäjänvirastosta, keskusrikospoliisista, ulkoministeriöstä, oikeusministeriöstä ja puolustusministeriöstä."

Which translates to:

The group consists of experts from Office of the Prosecutor, the Central Criminal Police, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Defence.

My fellow snownigger just went full retard here..

You cunts just wait till the Belgiums hear about this

keked hard though, OP must have gotten a really good laugh reading these replies

y-yeah hehe check this out what a misunderstanding! you have nothing to fear netherlands =)

I believe what OP did is an example of "trolling"

g-ggood.....because we were about to fug you up

snow manlets LEAVE

This is probably one of the fastest ways toward total dissolvement of the EU.

This is good to hear. Netherlands can be the new Åland that Finland can hate!

Lay off the weed Johan.

yeah i'm not really in the mood for this so i just wanted to clear this up.. if someone didnt get it yet

Is it true that Simo killed the sniper that caused him that wound?

First we invade Netherlands. Then Sweden. Then Germany. Then Russia.

We will punish europe for being a weak and having no army

No one is autistic enough to really believe Funland is going to invade Tulipville.

Iz only bantz.

>if someone didnt get it yet
The only retard here is you.

>Egypt
>"WE" Dynasty

Pekka, curb your autism, holy shit.

Wtf Finland. Get your shit together.

en oo sitä hauskaa tyyppiä :D

Eli kirjaimellisesti autisti.

I tried here but obviously no one paid attention or bothered to look at the article

here have a better version m8

Everything below the Rhine is cucked by the Latin menace.

With what? Right now your rust buckets are tied to middle east or undergoing maintenance in dry docks accross the atlantic and the quality of what little forces you have within europe is a bit questionable as they just got wrecked by Finnish conscripts last summer during the joint excersises. Just face it, you just don't have the forces to react as fast as needed until it's too late and the proud Dutch people can again breath fresh air free of the chains of oppression they are shackled right now

What good is a tank in modern warfare? They seem like sitting ducks to get blown up by a anti tank rockets or landmines or any other common place explosive with penetrating power

Nog steeds zijn imageboards vol met grafisch lyceum kneuzen. Ga naar huis en iets nuttigs doen.

is there not enough real politics in the world that we can talk about instead of this tom clancy rp bullshit

"Curb Your Autism." Is that the Finnish version of "Curb Your Enthusiasm"?

>Timo David is a typical Finnish man going about his life. He speaks to no one and hilarity ensues in his shop that sells Spuros and Energy Drinks.

>This week, overly friendly Americans come to his shop!

Goddamn Mongolians.

Can someone explain to an American what the fuck is happening in this thread

Is this just some Yurop meme or is Finland really trying to invade mainland yurop

Hopefully Trump will make Western Europe wake up and make your populations understand that nobody will defend you if you won't do it yourselves.

You can't deny the connection between Suomi/Sumeri -civilizations. The similiarities in the languages can't happend by chance.

Agreements only last until they are broken. Imagine the scenario:
>Finnish Strike Forces land on the beaches of Holland during night
>President Clinton is asleep and refuses to wake up
>FSF have conquered all of Holland during the night, no casaulties and no damage to infrastructure
>Clinton wakes up and has to make the decision: will the US intervene and cause death and destruction to the Netherlands, or will they accept the fact that Netherlands is Finnish?

Kiitos.

Quints confirm #Fixit

finlan invading neverlan?

seriously what the fuck

also, interesting thought. what with the internet and everything, how would that shit look like in the modern era? two first world countries fighting while their inhabitants are able to sit at home and shitpost with each other.

i mean, we occasionally get some dune coons on here talking shit or telling us whats up in their sandy little hellholes, but imagine the shitposting potential from a full on intra-euro war.

Misschien ken ik je wel.

OH NO OP GOT BUSTED :D

Why are autistic people allowed on Cred Forums?

>tfw a south american country is whiter than mine

Because Finland isn't range-banned.

Secksts comfirm #Fucksit

The news article speaks about a Finnish "Strike Force" to Netherlands but it actually means a "strike force of researchers/information gatherers" being sent over there.

Oh you fucking autist

oh fugg hello potato chip & cheese bow merchant

Yes our relations are very bad with the Snowmongols, therefore they are sending all their Pekka's and Simo Haya's to burn down our coffee shops...

Its really some Laketroll being funny.
see

>Finland is more powerful than Netherlands nowadays
what the fuck went so wrong in the last centuries

NATO, Liberals.

If it weren't for your Atomics and the de Gaulle, Funland would be more powerful than you.

Saatana nyt vittu jumalauta mee nukkumaan Jonne.

The Great Fingolian Empire will be rebuilt SOON

Our soldiers scream "pang pang" during training missions due to lack of ammo.

The Dutch military has been systematically destroyed.

So how real and serious is this strike force? Are we Dutchies in danger?

THE KING OF THE NORTH!

THE KING OF THE NORTH!

FINLAND TAKES OVER THE NORTH HEMISPHERE. WHAT BELONGS TO THEM.

Gvd iray, donder op.

That's why I can't go to Krautchan? :(

Also the largest artillery forces in the EU, may I remind you. This should not be the case. Western Europe has completely forgotten that fighting conventional warfare is a whole different game than gorilla warfare.

Nukes isn't the answer. Series of small annexations (Crimea, next Gotland?) will never be met with nukes because nobody wants mutually assured destruction for small territories. At some point you will notice that the small losses in conflicts over a long period of time will build up to a larger loss.

FUG I've been found out!

Our conscripts start out by shouting laukaus laukaus, but never sarja. It's inaccurate and not worth it for a rifle outside of charging trenches and such.

>elves

Top kek.
Implying finns won't just get drunk, do a circle around Gotland and end up in Helsinki.

excuse me what the fuck is going on

Eh.... sure, whatever.
Cant be worse than Rutte.

shit how did you know

FINNISH DOMINATION SOON

>It doesn't take many of these and we will have enough tanks, artillery and men to invade Rotterdam/Hague and Amsterdam.
But there arent any Dutch people there to begin with...
Why would we surrender? You just took all of our Morrocans and Turks. Fucking keep them.

You don't get it. It's getting crowded in here. Finland needs more lebestraum.

>Keep
Wew. They'll be used as our biological weapons further into the invasion.

>grafisch lyceum
Lefty artist scum, we'll leave you out for the Finns as bait.

What is it with you guys and personal space?

This is an ancient Mongolian thing perhaps?

Not to brag, but desu our soldiers are bretty good/5. Professional militaries do not get the smartest bunch of the population to serve, why would anyone get into the army if they can go to university? Even smarter people have to serve in a conscript army, and they usually end up as group leaders. Modern warfare is largely about teamwork and tactics, so brain matters.

Western Europe needs to start conscription. Maybe that would give you the confidence to throw out muslims.

>look like elves
>speak like Tolkien's elves
>live in forests like elves
Yep, it's elves.

>Not only spread far apart but in a line too

What if a non-Finn went there and gave one of them a warm hug, how would they respond?

Altijd weer die Finnen he

You get stabbed.

They won't even stain their grandfather's war puukko, they will use their disposable Mora crap.

>Finn population
>5.476.922
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to bed Spurdo :DDD

Most likely they'd respond with a knife and cries of "NONI, NONI"

The only possible answer for this is

Russia wins
Flawless victory

>tfw I actually really like Finland
brothers in retarded language
brothers in Euroshopper Energydrink consumption

They need more elinympäristö

TOP KEK NETHERSHITS! OH BELIEVE YOU ME WE ARE ITCHING FOR A WAR WITH NEDERKANKERS AND WE WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THEM!

Who cares? It's agnostics versus atheists.

Freeze solid out horror of having a social interaction. Provided we're not drunk. When we're drunk we are like normal people. Until we get to depression phase of mixed drunkeness and hangover: youtube.com/watch?v=2S6Xbbc4CIw

>Russia will probably aid them
"No"

>tfw we take Euroshopper energy drink out of the supermarkets
>Invasion will fail on day 1 due to lack of supplies

We are more similar than you may think.

>have lots of space
>use it
It's not India, there is no need to start touching others unless we are naked and sweaty in a sauna.

>the one being hugged would either freeze or vibrate if s/he gets startled by a surprise hug
>the hugged one will likely say ''mitä vittua?'' (''what de fug :D?'')
>everyone else calmly observes the happening and assumes the hugger is only hugging someone they know
If you walked away after that, everybody would just go back to their own thoughts and the one who got hugged wonders why would anyone do that.

ბენის :დდდდდდდ

put the ES and weed to the bag and nobody gets hurt

The obsession with Donald Duck for one.

It's strangely impossible for me to imagine a Finn stoned on weed.

I figure I wouldn't be able to tell them apart from normal Finns.

Weed must be smoked alone in private since it doubles autism.

>Finnish invasion of the Netherlands
BUT WHY

Fuck them up, finns.

those people are standing way too close to eachother for my comfort, not even joking. i regularly see people stop 10 meters away from eachother while waiting for the same bus.

Politicians are trying to trick our attention away from the bad state of our economics and they needed an easy target to send a strike force to

Yeah, the amount of untrained biomass is what matters. How high are you? Or is your heart unable to pump enough oxygen to your brain because muh height?

This picture makes me happy. But it's cola? ES Cola, what? Haven't seen that one. Needs more energy.

post ES!

bring it on fake russian bitches

this is the first thing to make me actually laugh and not just breath out in a while 10/10

Give source on that faggot. Why should we do that

>Fake Russians...

You're really rustling my Timos.

This

Eerst aansluiting met onze Vlaamse broeders

Wait for it, Hollandu-chan. October has just begun and the cruise ships haven't recieved enough supplies of ES to last the whole journey. We are working on it.

>ywn drink kossu with your toveri after sacking the capitals of Europe

halp, kneed horde plz

just fly here and go to the army recruitment center, next patch of mongols will start service in 2 months!

Listen you Finnish fucks, we fucked Spain and we can fuck you too. Don't forget, we won the Zilvervloot you mongols: youtu.be/gTivWfKhde8

Also, Finnen is slang for Moroccans, so fuck you.

I have my Finnish residency passport, but plan on using it to move to Estonia.

You're probably not going to believe me, but weed doesn't work for me for some reason. Not the joints or the muffins. Didn't feel ''just barely'', felt absolutely nothing. Tried in Holland. Thank dog for alcohol though.

There are potheads here though and I imagine they wouldn't continue with their expensive hobby if they didn't feel anything.

if you attack a nato country nato attacks you. we also have nukes. i wish you well finland. your going to probably get annihilated.

NATO wouldn't use nukes on a country that doesn't have them. Plus the proximity to Russia makes for fallout concerns on St. Petersburg.

You won't have time for fear when Joni is after you.

Eesti is a good choice but dont cuck a local of a wife, they are going extinct allready.
youtube.com/watch?v=oZIcnYcGmJA

I've heard that the thc-receptors in the brain are dormant for some people and they have to try it several times before they get the effects. Worked for me on the first try.

kansloze figuur

It's time to start this race war.

Aw man, does that mean we're gonna look like Mongolians as well?

WHY IS RUSSIA SO SCARY !!??

agreed

No, I'm too ugly to marry an Eesti grill. They must remain pure.

its time to create some 2 meter tall mongols so the true masterrace will finally be here.

This story is even better in tl;dr format. I kind of want to steal our streetsign now, which is "De Ruyterstraat".

Perkele Nederland is fucked

>the Netherlands was once great and hade a respectable military, so they must have it today too
The libruls brainwashed you. Past achievements does not kill enemies and you still need equipment and trained people in conventional warfare.

That way of thinking is exactly why I'm so 'effin glad we are not in NATO. You see, all your neighbours have thought the same way. ''We don't need to defend ourselves, because others will do it for us :D'' -regards, everyone but Americans. The Americans will not come and die for you for free. They won't.

Realistically speaking, absolutely everyone in this world would rather live as conquered rather than use nukes.

euroshopper energy drink.. havnt seen that for years

Opkankeren homos

>Realistically speaking, absolutely everyone in this world would rather live as conquered rather than use nukes.
I would totally use nukes if Finland was about to be conquered. Luckily for everyone I don't have access to them.

>voorpost
Meh, too low brow. Doesnt atract the right people.

:(

You can say you are a Dutchfugee.

I think this is almost word for word what German high command said about USA before declaring war on us last time

>Finnish Special Forces
>Operations Experience: нyль

>No mention of ships.

Our navy will buttrape all your cargo before it even lands.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFiSkfT5PlA

I tried weed on five different days during a week long vacation in Holland. Every time hoping that maybe it will work the next time.

Wasn't planning on turning into a potsmoker, so not feeling like I lost too much.

Finland would be another matter due to our low population density. No country could afford wasting enough nukes to make the whole country unlivable.

we will literally send million drunks via interrail to your biggest cities to destroy them, nothing personnel kid...

I know, Voorpost is a thing of the past, but it was the only picture I had on my phone at the moment. Nederlandse Volks Unie is wel cool. This picture is more appropriate. Have the high quality version on my pc...

I'm howling lad. I'd love to see that.

>Operations Experience
Classified. They've operated in Afghanistan at the very least, but they aren't attentionwhores like the Seals, so nobody knows.

They think rapefugees are bad...
After 2 weeks they WISH this would have been an armed offensive!

>snow manlets

Come closer..

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sp0tEE8OPY

>the system that can't hit a single fucking training drone
Wew.

Nice little boat you got there mate...
Too bad its going to sink.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8bimAc6i0

The horde awakens.

god whatever happens, dont hurt denmark, ive got friends there and dont even look at goteborg, ive got money there.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8qm6AoVuHY

CRUSH THE NETHERLANDS NEXT :D

i really like this image

the story goes:
>German bombers enroute
>Nederland give up now
>Nederland gives up
>head of the bomber group shoots a flare to signal to end the attack
>Not everyone sees this
>Rotterdam gets bombed to shit
>A meme was born.

>snow manlets
kek

I would consolidate the Nordic states first before expanding into mainland Europe.