youtube.com/watch?v=7jx-Oak8mfI
tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/
youtube.com/watch?v=VSIq6_LyHAY&list=PLjuCfY_T0cEAvhslQC8Y9eAcQ3yZFbSYP&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=OjScCzYOBso
cda.pl/video/183048ba
youtube.com/watch?v=8jgTdZ5swG0
youtube.com/watch?v=nDQZU8eEJL4
youtube.com/watch?v=rFsG54hgaPI
washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/10/04/obama-administration-considering-strikes-on-assad-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are probably getting worried Hillary will win.

Such is life in the metro

Does our government really want to nuke Russia? God please no

They'd have to be fucking retarded. Have they not heard of Dead Man's Hand? If a nuke ever detonates in Russia all of Russia's nukes will launch independant of human intervention.

It's probably not happening

>They'd have to be fucking retarded

they are fucking retarded

t. american

>My face when I realize my government would rather end the world than lose the presidency to trump

Dead Hand is only semi-automatic. It sends a notification to a dedicated bunker where a small team decides whether or not to launch the nukes.

Still makes it a really shitty idea to hit Russia with a nuke though.

The US has giant underground bunkers. They are not for tax paying citizens, I assure you. I just hope Moscow's nukes take them out with the rest of us on the surface

Elect one nigger president and he kills the whole goddamned world. Oh well, life is shit anyway.

Dead Man's hand is no longer active. Soviet era only.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PoKpEw5l-Q

Fear mongering fucktards.

No, it's still going. The US and Israel both have the Samson Option and those are both active as well. The systems were created in the cold war.

Fuck, my life just started getting good

this again.

they had the same last year, as the year before

actually this year has only 40 mill as compared to last years 60 mill

fuck off happeninggoogle

>saged

I hope it'll make you calm during your last minutes

Hillary is worse than retarded. She's fucking insane.

To my knowledge, the US will only fire if fired upon

Huh? What did I miss?

They're gonna need those shelters when we nuke the fuck out of them.

Doesn't Obama support the First Strike doctrine?

Hillary does, too, but Trump said he never would, and is far prefers of MAD.

>schizophrenics from america
you can count on russians to do solid in the insult department

Time to play some Metro2033.

May be true, but I doubt those around her are as insane.
It's the usual russophobe rhetorics, only this time it's the Democrats who embraced it for some reason.

it's literally nothing and you know it.

pls nuke us too.

Implying any of Ivan's rockets actually work, and the maintenance money hasn't been spent entirely on vodka

Great game.

The metro holds many secrets, not all of them pleasent

are you going to test it?

Like 50% of the missile silos from the Soviet era are still operational. That also goes for the teams deep underground who are authorized to launch nukes if the Dead Man's Hand is activated.

This. I think Trump's a clown, but $hillary is more than likely to start an all-out war with Russia over some disagreement in some shitty sandnigger country. Putin already buttered-up Trump, he won't go to war with him.

I think we are

Moscow has been preparing its citizens for nuclear war since Hiroshima.

My Russian brother, Godspeed. Take me out quickly.

We had
>HUGE UNDERGROUND SHELTERS
for 50 years. Just look at Ramenki, see that huge-ass square of empty land (just garages and trees)? It's a humongous underground bunker.

Subway is nuclear shelter as well.

If the elite starts feeling they are losing control of working class, they will retreat to their shelters and start a nuclear war. Elite is petty and vengeful.

Thats irrelevant, while USA has its pussy ass tacticool nukes Russia has hundreds of thousands of the fucking things, and we dont even know if the madmen have tzar bombas around too.

I'm not, but madam President may feel the urge, after a generous donation to the Clintob Foundation

Actually we have a lot more to worry about in that regard. Russia has been doing a lot better job at nuke maintenance. Obama has let us fall pretty far behind. We've been spending our money on gibs instead

This happens every year and you retards fall for it every time

Is it sad that if Hillary and the Dems started a war with Russia I'd be rooting for Russia instead of us?

Nothing of importance, comrade. Hilary is just getting desperate with all the propaganda. Which is a good sign, they really think Trump is going to win.

$hillary might. Her adds never often mention her "tough on Putin" attitude: if that has even a ghost of truth to it, she might actually go to war with Putin. Clinton has no understanding of 3.5 dimensional isomeric Yugioh; it's hopeless for superpowers to go to war. They can only try to gain the upper hand in the shadows. While I trust that $hillary is greatly experienced in shadow-politics, her record in foreign operations doesn't show much hope for stability. Putin probably wouldn't stand for her bullshit $hilling tactics either, and his political experiences in the shadow realm outweigh hers by hundreds of years.

criminally underrated

What's depressing is that normies might buy it.

what do u mean? a lot of news sites are reporting this, is it fake or not?

can't wait

youtube.com/watch?v=uPMyttdUvfg

>if we have another civil war, russia will probably back the rebels

It's not fake, the civilians just train it every year, so it's nothing special. Just chill out senpai, and take some surströmming.

No I would be too...I just hope they don't go after the populations unless its a liberal city.

at this scale? No way

It isn't fake. It's a yearly thingie.
It's just getting drummed up so that Russia looks like some sort of ebil nuclear power that does ebil nuclear thingies, which is supposed to make normies hate Russia even more.
Whether that actually works, is another story.

>preparing for a nuclear holocaust
>preparing
These sand niggers are going to throw the first stone and will be long hidden in their shelters before the West can react.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyAvM1kXVB8

You are retard.

But this is a massive scale.. I've never heard of anything like this before. Anyone that can link previous drills? Like 2015, 2014, etc.

Seems legit.

Deadhand has different states of alarm
On the highest one its fully automatic, not even dudes in the bunker itself would be able to stop it
Its usually on the lowest level, where it just detects anything that seems like a nuke explosion on our territory and permits the launch to bunkers, the procedure is ofc to call the high command first to confirm, if none from pres to the direct general above responds its assumed that all are dead and nukes are to be launched

>muh dead hand

It's literally only there for second-strike capability. If the Russians believed war was imminent, they would start with a massive pre-emptive strike, followed by storms of tanks and troops in gas masks flooding into the ash heap of Europe.

Here is some more info about it. rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/
>inb4 RT
Well, it's the best choice for the matter desu.

Retarss, this happens every year. Sorry the world isnt going to end any time soon and your life is still boring and meaningless. Seriously this board is turning people insane.

>rt.com/news/361553-russia-civil-defense-drill/

thank you senpai

they're already training this shit

watch
youtube.com/watch?v=7jx-Oak8mfI
at 02:04

Come visit to see how things done here. I remember this drills when i was working on sewing factory in 2005-2008 (factory was mostly doing ministry of defense contracts - uniforms, balaclavas and shit) factory had it's own underground shelter, water well with pump, conserved foods stock pile, generators etc. All this shit in the city with little over 50k population.

That's nothing new. They've been holding massive military drills like that since the Soviet Union.

yea I know but my problem is I live in country with basically no military who is able to stop this shit if it comes rolling towards us. we ain't prepared and these fuckers are.

war with russia would be a very bad idea when you look what else ivan has stockpiled. all sorts of cluster munition fuckery, mines, plastic mines, thermobaric weapons, chemical, biological, nukes in all kinds of sizes.

what has Germany?
Like 7 tanks and 3 planes and a bunch of single moms who joined for dem gibs.

can't imagine what really "important", from military standpoint, objects have.

Awesome book

>single mothers
sounds like it's time for the Russians to enrich the german genetic stock again

You would have lost even when NATO was at it's height during the cold war. The Soviets were firmly content with ruling over Europe, even if it was burnt to a crisp in the process. They are very well prepared for nuclear war, and have been since the 60's.

Just take me Putin.
Cleanse me in nuclear fire.

I'm so sick of this shit.

Even better book

luckily the west didn't waste money on shelters for their serf

>in your ass
>no, patron

Is that from Narcos?

>The United States couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week
TOP KEK COMMIE PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking LIBERATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square furlong of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or gasoline that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the spics and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and LIBERATING every Russian pig shit they see. When America's done with you, we will have committed acts of freedom. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>implying russia could ever be conquered
oh i am laffin

Spicy meme.

>tfw Russia has always been defended by their very own winterchan
But Canada, the Northern US and Canada are as cold as Russia. If we get the scandis on our side, we could achieve the impossible!

>Dead Man's Hand
Spookie propaganda there fellow chap friend

Nothing gonna happen again.....

I realize this is b8, and bad b8 at that, but if you actually think that russia wouldn't be on or at least close to equal footing, you should off yourself

How much of a newfag can you be?
Lurk moar.

Conventionally they would not.

Historically Russia has only done well in wars because of their population and their disregard for their own soldiers lives, but now the US alone has a higher population.

Our weapons are better, our soldier are better trained/battle hardened.

The only concern is, how much would it take to have Putin resort to nukes? Would he rather risk ending the world in order to win a war? Would he not resort to it until we had his back against a wall?

We could win a war if nukes weren't a factor, but since they are a factor, we wouldn't risk an actual invasion, because Putin is a bit of a wild card.

>If we get the scandis on our side, we could achieve the impossible!
Ingrian war.
And the Livonian War.

I am about 30 miles from a major naval base, and about the same distance from a lot of other bases. Military families are spread throughout my area. Am I fucked?

The United States has always maintained a first strike policy.

nah, but you're gonna need about 20,000 cans of non radioactive beans

at what time exactley are the russia gone?

You are absolutely fucked

Is it possible with an emp to essentially disable and icbms in the Russian "motherland"? I would think so. From there, you'd have to worry about Russia's submarines and their illegal space nukes. (Our illegal space nukes would detonate over Russia, shoot at their known space nukes, and probably rain down from above.) America might get hit by a few rogue nukes we couldn't stop, but overall a well coordinated first strike could essentially win the war. Of course the murder of 80+ million Russians might put America in a bad light historically, but hey, you can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs. Of course we might as well focus on China at the same time. So maybe the death toll would get over a billion. Cool.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

I was wondering, if the Deadman executes from an US attack on Russia, are their Missiles still programmed to fuck Europe aswell?

I mean, I know theres tensions (especially with the way my gouvernement handles it) but are they still going to just nuke Europe to dust with them even though the Americans were the ones to initiate?

>MIDDLE EAST
>Australian cleric is attacked with shoe on live TV for saying women shouldn't have to wear veils

TOP KEK

Even a conventional war, on a russia which is focused on defence, would be to bloody for the us and it's current inner political problems and attiudes. To win a war without nukes fully the Us would have to be ready to sacrifce 10-20 million people. And both the us and russia would likley deploy nukes, if they are running out of options. A war at this scale with modern weapons is insane.

>oh no le russia
>please forget and ignore all the destructive leaks and evidence against Clinton
>it actually works

Why burgers? Why?

Hmm i think they are making vaults

>live in jew jork chitty
>would either get vaporized, burst into flames or die from radiation poisoning within hours if the rooskies strike first

meh. at least I have enough morphine to end it painlessly if i survived the thermo blast radius

you sound like some french guy under napoleon rule.

Don't be a cuck, at least post translation for burgers.

- From here guys, our Motherland projects our unbreakable will to the rest of the world
- Maybe we can nuke them?
- Certainly will, more than once, whole world into the ash... But later.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyAvM1kXVB8

At minimum the us tactical nuke depots and us Main bases, are high priority targets for the russians.

Unlikley, a big amount of the weapons of the us and russia are secured against emp strikes, and likley it would trigger retaliation Even before the emp strike, because of over the horizon Radar and lunch dedection satelites.

anyone?

are they already in the bunkers?

Leave this pasta for Norway, cunt.

Sorry, senpai.

lol got raped by viets without nukes.

yes they are.
why do you think there is so small russians posters?

Yes, Muhamad, I am posting from my local bunker right now. I felt earth tremble, so probably you are in the process of getting nuked right now. Better pray to Allah for good selection of vergins.

Nuclear war solves many of humanities problems.

Political strife. Solved. We one world government afterwards.
Overpopulation. Clearly fixed.
Global warming. If real, a reflection of over population.

On and on and on. Its dumb to not have a nuclear war at this point.

Look at the casualties in that war.

Our country lost the war, but it wasn't because we couldn't win it, it was because the cucks back home were unwilling to fight it any longer.

Plus guerilla warfare is not conventional, a war between the US and Russia would likely be conventional.

>conserved foods stock pile
But such behavior is bad for the economy! Why aren't they fined? EU knows how to handle things.

Emps would come from directly above, shot out of the satellites that house our space nukes, they we aren't supposes to have, but totally do. Ain't no radar detecting them.

Good thing I got away from living close to Rammstein. Who knows, now that I live in old DDR territory I will be able to enjoy the fun that is a post apokalypse after all!

Who do you guys think are on the US/Russia Bucket lists? Ever thought that at some point they programmed countries in their systems that they simply dont like but would rather nuke before being destroyed?

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/

youtube.com/watch?v=VSIq6_LyHAY&list=PLjuCfY_T0cEAvhslQC8Y9eAcQ3yZFbSYP&index=2

I recall US independence war being similar, Brits won most battles, but found it simply too exhausting and expensive to go on.
War is not about statistics, war is about whether or not the goals are achieved.

i hope they nuke wisla river and radiation mutate my body as papa nurgle said.

so...nobody is on the streets right now? How good is the internet? What are some good russia sites to farm?

>Our weapons are better, our soldier are better trained/battle hardened.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjScCzYOBso

In Russia government builds you bunkers.

In America government builds the military bunkers.

>>the confederacy better rise now

That's exactly right.

The vietnam war has a lot of parallels to the American revolution.

The goal of a revolution is not to beat the powers that be in conventional war, it is to annoy the fuck out of them until they give up.

Only retards will claim the American colonies were actually more powerful than the brits. They were just more trouble than they were worth.

No it wouldn't it would kill the best people and leave the worst alive, europe and likley east asia would be glas and only lower lifefroms of humanity would be on earth a real Desaster.

The title here is in russian but when I go to youtube it's in english.
I've never seen that before.

>assigned to nuke duty
>sit underground 365 days a year to keep motherland forever safe
must be comfiest job ever

just imagine that 1/4 of population in their every town magically dissapear.
milions of medium and high-class people goes like river of humans to well suited falliut shelters.

also watch movie "threads" from 1984. most if it actually happening now. and in scenario of threads we are around "day 8-10"
nuclear war start around "day 12-15"
if i good remember a day before war in this movie panic exploded and murders, chaosits and thugs start rob and murder others.
so survive "day 9" and lets see what happen..

>this video from WWII proves our modern soldiers are battle tested!

Look at the modern day Ivan. We would steamroll you if you didn't have nukes.

Nukes are the ultimate weapon though, so you're safe for now.

dont forget watch favourite movie of stalkers and preppers, threads from 1984.

cda.pl/video/183048ba
in english. if its not your national language, find your version

"war" start from 45 minute of movie

Huh, never knew. That's pretty cool though, thanks for the info Russia
Hopefully our leadership will stop being retarded and we won't have to test out your fail-safes.

Yes there are speculations i read about were scientists claimed, that both the us and russia have satelites with nukes which could be either detonated in space or used as basiclly "normal" nukes if you let make them leave their orbit at the right time and trajectory. But than again i have even read from somewhat credible sources, which believe that russia and the us have planted Atom mines at strategical place in each others Territory. And i really doubt this stuff...

Your soldiers are exhausted and embittered from fighting for the kikes all over the ME in a series of shitty, pointless wars. On top of this they've been demoralized through forced integration of women, faggots, and traps, accompanied of course by a liberal helping of political officer meddling. The Russians would eat you cucks alive.

Is my shithole safe?

Military spending is always bad for the economy. You get nothing from it, unless you use your army to rob half of the world.

this desu. I've been seeing some decent Alt-Right bloggers falling for it too though.

The world would be a better place if we were all just dumb sexy breeding machines too stupid to think of things like atomic bombs

This is North Korean level type threats. They can't even keep the lights on in half their country.

Nah man. We put all the best in the bunkers, and kill off all the plebs.

>tfw Brave New World starts looking like a better alternative

>Our country lost the war, but it wasn't because we couldn't win it, it was because the cucks back home were unwilling to fight it any longer.
Exactly.

This

Bullshit.
Moscow isn't building shelters because it has always been full of shelters and moscow subway is designed as a massive shelter it can lock airtight blast doors any time.

holy shit this

Space nukes are pretty reasonable things to assume that the US and Russia have. As well as others controlled by NATO countries (kinda still the US) and maybe China. As far as pre planted suitcase nukes or mine nukes, maybe, but they aren't a big deal. Not enough of them to take everything out. You dont do the first strike without knowing some local population centers will be hit. The key is that its just a few.

Welcome to the core axiom of the left.

Topkek translations though, is the sequel good?

>Look at the modern day Ivan.
youtube.com/watch?v=8jgTdZ5swG0
youtube.com/watch?v=nDQZU8eEJL4
youtube.com/watch?v=rFsG54hgaPI

Russia backing the good guys as always.

Gotta be prepared for Hillary's win. I don't blame them.

KEK

>The only concern is, how much would it take to have Putin resort to nukes?

As soon as the war started.

The Russians do not believe in escalation. Their army is offensive-focused and always has been. Nukes are not seen as a "weapon of last resort" to the Russians. It's more like a western.

You are the Sheriff, and you have confronted the Outlaw. You know he has killed before. You can see his gun on his belt. The end goal is for one of you to kill the other. So how do you fight? You draw and fire. "Escalation" is like walking up to him and trying to slap him, or throw chairs, or some other less lethal method. Meanwhile, he draws and shoots you first thing and is done with it before you could make yourself a threat.

That's why the missile shield is so critically important to the west. If we can stop their nukes cold, they will have nothing on us, they will not be able to intimidate us, indeed, they would have no power. And that's why you'll notice that every time the idea of a western missile shield comes up, Russia is always quick to scream against it.

Getting fucked up by Russia a second time will be good for you Krauts. Your country has gone down the drain.

Why were soviet engineers such geniuses?

But the new generations of nuclear weapons include bunker buster, which can propably take out every known bunker.

Can your shithole jettison from this planet?

You either had to be good at your job, or go to gulag.

washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/10/04/obama-administration-considering-strikes-on-assad-again/

obama considering attack assad and russia..

in "threads" they backfire with nukes,radiate whole middle east. friendly remind..

Apparently, this attitude had some merit to it after all....

In a full scale war the chances that all top ten population centers of russia and the us get at least some hits is so high, you can basiclly assume it is save to bet on.

hell yeah thermonuclear death
kek wills it

They were goal oriented rather than profit oriented.
In USSR it doesn't matter how much does a project cost, state orders things rather than buying them.

That's why the first space station was built by USSR.

Not as good as the first one, but still enjoyable. Everything that came out after it is utter trash, tbqhwyf.

But what if you know as soon as you draw your weapon and fire, the guy that's just slapping you will also shoot at you, and suddenly everyone in the saloon has weapons drawn and they're just shooting each other.

In the end few of the people survive, and the original 2 certainly do not survive. So wouldn't it be better for everyone if they two of them just kicked the shit out of each other to the death, rather than killing everyone?

>murria is in syria
>bongs are in syria
>russia is in syria
>china is in syria
>turkroaches are scurrying around in syria

WHY? Why are so many powers fighting over this desert shit hole?

What a retared and what an antisocial person. I would prefer my city got hit by a nuke, than the hole western/modern world. People like those make it hard to feel for those inside Aleppo and rise doubts, if they are to be treated as equals.

>WHY? Why are so many powers fighting over this desert shit hole?
It is a geopolitical point through which you can build gas pipe to europe and cut us off our gas income.

That's why we protect it.
I wouldn't be surprise if putin goes to big war for it.

Yep, we were told at work there might be drills in the coming few days and we might have to move somewhere at some point in time or something. Nobody told any details, actually.

Nothing today, though. Shit, does this mean we don't get a place in the bunker? If we're not evacuated during the week, I'll contact my friend who works for the gov. and ask him if he was evacuated. There's no way he and his colleagues get abandoned if we get nuked.

our precious fluids have been under threat for too long...

Remember when the whole world went to war over Serbia? Good times.

The Soviets are very accustomed to total war and will do anything, any decisive action to achieve it. The Soviet - now Russian government does not kill how many people die, how many countries burn, or if they both suffer near-total annihilation. The end goal is conquest, and nuclear weapons are a means to that end. They do not care if they are conquering a raging inferno or a rich and powerful nation; infact they would prefer the inferno, so their own soldiers do not defect; their entire strategy revolves around putting everyone on a technologically level playing field, and then letting their huge population and specifically designed tactics/equipment handle the rest.

We're talking about a country that has murdered more than 60 million of their own people. They're not afraid to do the same thing, if not worse, to the rest of the world.

Maybe there's some future-proof resource there in great abundance that the governments of the world haven't talked about openly

Something better than oil and even Thorium?

>get raped by russians the first time
>turn in to globalist shithole
>get raped by russians the second time
>turn in to glorious nationalist notshithole
you know what must be done.

Considering Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb popularized it a good million years ago everyone should know.

Its time to invest in your own bunker my friend.

>this news appears
>news of networks down in the usa and increased internet attacks
>internet is cutting out here as we speak
>had to wait 20 minutes for it to come back

wew lads im scared

Acceptable losses for the winning side.

Tsar Bomba is actually pretty inefficient, desu. MIRV can take a number of low yield warheads and cover similar amounts of ground with a lower chance of failure or interception... And that's what tend to be in ICBMs.

Its probably just the brits avin a giggle with their new toy.

i have better idea

>Everyone goes underground
>nothing happens
>Ruskies come out to find all their stuff has been stolen by the surface ruskies

Nowhere in the release does it say anything about EVACUATION

it says 40 million people will be PART of the drill

stop pushing this meme

lies dont listen him
they just send 40 milions of people to nuclear shelters on 3 days

The rebels are more likely than not going to be violent leftists. No other group has showed the callousness to attack their fellow citizens.

Thats a bretty big improvement from the one in the game.

cyka blyat

After Cuba and Chernobyl its highly unlikely any nation would ever launch a large scale nuclear attack

The long term global damage is just too unknown and not going to be pretty for anyone.

>get assigned to a bunker during drill
>drive yourself to death on the way there
>justrussianthings.png

its not happening, mass media loves those types of articles and the hype makes them earn more shekels

ww3 wont happen

>Everyone goes underground
>Ruskies come out to find all their stuff is gone, the same like russia. just nuclear fire and ashes

>builds huge underground shelters in Moscow
Wow, these shelters are probably 50 years old or even older.
>russian official military channels frequently display missile test firing
Today is the Day of Space Forces. Nothing wrong with some nice footage.
Your media sure knows how to make you fear us ebil ruzkies.

As if many members of the elites care. They are insane.

Yeah, i need a place to eat and shit in the middle of radiactive wasteland. And i want this place to move with me.

post yfw the american dogs will finally burn in hell after destroying the entire world

The Ivan who responded to this post is correct.

WW3 will happen. It is just will happen at an undetermined time and location.

i hear the same about ww1 some around 1910..

1/3 dies of the blast, 1/3 dies of the effects of radiation, 1/3 dies in nuclear winter due to food shortage... and then we're all done for.

FUCK OFF NOTHING IS HAPPENING

They won't protect from anything actually, since there is a shit ton was built after the tunnels were dug. Now you have more buildings, more asphalt layers, and plus new stations (in Moscow, at least) are built pretty close to the ground. So in case of bombs actually reaching Moscow (and don't forget about 3 rocket rings around it) only a couple of oldest stations would survive, others will just be fucking buried.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

Would they nuke Scotland? ;_;

it wont happen before 2080 or some shit. wars are riskier and more expensive than ever. proxy wars are way cheaper and more beneficial.

and if a war starts after 2080 or some shit, it wont cause ww2 or ww1 tier casualties.

>born too late to explore the world
>born too soon to explore the stars
>born just in time to see the mushroom clouds

>The Mirror
Really now?

Yes, that's fucking awful you retarded cuck.

I don't want a war either but I'll damn well take my own countries side if it happens

>50 yo undeground shelters without any supplies
>50 yo nuclear weapon, which a half rusted
>NATO's and chineese antimissile defence all around Russia
>all russian politicans money and children in USA and Europe
>nuclear war
Cool memes. Keep watching this "stronk bear" circus.

Sure, we've got a lot of truly great soldiers - we really do. We also have a lot of fatties and welfare whores who signed up and stay pregnant killing morale everywhere they drag their stanky asses. We also have entire blocks of fucking spics whose loyalty is still with their spic countries despite living in, getting paid by and being soldiers for the US- spics have no loyalty whatsoever they'll stab anyone in the back to get a little ahead. We've also got tons and tons of fucking blacks in our forces and we all kinda know how worthless the vast majority of them are - they, too, are merely there to get paid and have no loyalty. They serve a country they claim to hate for money.

It's not a great situation and the majority are dead fucking weight demoralizing the real soldiers and making all of their efforts worthless.

We will nuke you and blame them for it.

Thanks, based ruskie bro.

Possibly stupid question:

Can you send missiles through the north pole traversing Canada to get to the US ?

my lack of digits proves that ww3 will not happen within the next three decades
no need to thank me for saving your day and preventing a HAPPENING pol

If the Russians invaded Poland without atomic weapons, they would be slowed down by the Baltics, the Balkan states and anyone else I missed.

Germany would fulfill its NATO defined role and prepare lines of supply and communication for France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, The United Kingdom and Norway to reinforce the Frontline nations.

The United States Army in Europe would move heavy forces to counter, overcome and destroy particularly successful thrusts by the Russians.

Western European armies would begin a general counter offensive against Russian forces.

The Bundeswehr would protect rear lines of supply and communication from Russian breakthroughs and special forces operations.

The Canadian Forces, when it was stationed in large numbers in Europe, were intended to serve in an interdictionary role, attacking, counter attacking or performin airborne or helicopter assaults on Russian rear areas... It was a general maneuver force. Not sure what we would do now. Probably send the CMBGs as fast as possible and start recruiting/conscripting Pan Lo and the Numales.

The Danish Army was supposed to hold out in the event of a Polish amphibious assault during the Cold War, obviously this has changed.

Not sure what the Benelux, Danes or the Italians were supposed to do specifically and I'm not sure how the war plan has changed since the end of the cold war... But the expansion of NATO's frontiers don't make Germany the focal point of the apocalypse anymore.

I think the German Army now has more breathing space to perform the task of rear area support and defense.

They backed the Union the first time.

Read up on what ICBM's do, how they are launched, their height and distance they can travel.

>tfw norway will get occupied again
>and the swedes will do nothing again

not sure if it's real but probably pretty close
it's supposed to be a 7 year old aleppo girl

Qatar pipeline.