So you want trade tariffs?

So you want trade tariffs?

I thought Cred Forums is pro Capitalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/61e3a997-8023-3a8e-bd84-1a92aa7938ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why doesn't Cred Forums, is it is pro Capitalism, back the candidate that large banks and corporations shill for?

>Cred Forums is one person

sause on those semon demons?

>Pro-Capitalism

Free trade can only be practiced if both parties want it.

China puts tariffs on our goods. If they want free fucking trade and capitalism, they should stop fucking doing that.

Otherwise, we have to retaliate appropriately.

Okay Achmed?

>I'M SO LONELY REPLY TO ME PLEASE!!!!

SAGE

They're twins, but her sister deleted her instagram

kek, yeh, implying capitalism has to do something with statist interventionism an not the contrary

You took the time to write this pointless posting and call me lonely?

Answer the questions, someone.

>, back the candidate that large banks and corporations shill for
You mean those companies who have increased bonusses, etc of CEO's by 500% since 10 years ago while minimum wage is lower than ever due to inflation, a lot of Americans I've met are working multiple 2, sometimes 3 jobs to get by.
Most American banks were heavily involved with the housing market scheme and simply didn't care if US and EU got their economy destroyed down the line.
They are so corrupt and have so much power that they not only got bailed out by Obama but continu to do business with no penalties whatsoever.
You are retarded that you think Goldmann and Sachs, Bank of America, Star Bucks, Coca Cola, etc are going to save you.

They would have you work in slavery for them to secure a minimum wage while they make literally billions on the backs of foreign workers and the slavery they impose on modern day citizens.
They want globalism and a race is soft minded brown people to do their bidding, just push the buttons and do not ask questions, that's it.

Fuck off, Bernout. Learn economics. The freer the market, the freer the people.

We are pro free trade if it means we profit from it.

The free market argument goes out the window because the playing field is not level. Different currencies and one-sided tariff schemes. Our economy sucks.

Non-agricultural goods from China are taxed at roughly 3% in the US.

The tax rates are the same for all WTO nations. There's non exception for anyone.

That's a good answer and I accept it.
The Parr about not backing banks, at least.

Now what about trade? Why do you oppose trade?

The other point is that if our relationship gives us cheaply manufactured crap while at the same time increasing Chinese manufacturing... they are our #1 rival. In the end it's China vs. America, so why would we give them any advantage? Chinese products only appeal to high-time preference niggers.

We are clearly profiting from it.

ft.com/content/61e3a997-8023-3a8e-bd84-1a92aa7938ec

The US to a lesser extent. But isn't Capitalism about competition?

pol isnt pro anything except pro memes

when hillary wins this forum will become a pro-hillary cesspit

wrong

what the fuck do those bitches have to do with trade tariffs

Isn't the threat of tariffs another tool for achieving better trade deals?

>not knowing history

The United States had a trade tariff from its inception all the way to Bretton Woods in 1944.

Trade tariffs tend to be favored by countries that have smaller volume manufacturing. Countries with the largest manufactuing on earth have tended to favor free trade.

Free Trade =/= Capitalism

Trade tariffs AND less taxes, one or the other

The other reason the free trade argument doesn't work is because there is not free movement of labor. But for the sake of argument lets say there were. If we use the rate of interstate emigration, that would mean that (roughly) in the next 50 years that fully half of the US population would emigrate outside the USA. That is not a world I would like to raise my children in.

Nonono user. Get rid of TPP and all agreements like NAFTA.

Cred Forums is Fascist, third way.

Capitalism is about private individuals having access and owning the means of production.

It literally has nothing to do with tariffs. They can both occur simultaneously with two capitalist/market economies (such as the USA tariffing the butter they import from Ireland), or not at all such with NAFTA.

Congrats on being retarded though.