Trump up in all the tracking polls

>trump up in all the tracking polls
>barely any polls for almost a week
>5 pollsters just happen to release all of their polls on exactly the same day within the same hour to flood the news with stories of hillary winning
>4 of them were commissioned by left-wing outlets

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore, are they?

One would ask why are they working so hard if he's been obliterated to the infinite and beyond.

There is a solid chance for the Emperor to win.

Pic related

I'm cuuming

Hillary Clinton is winning so good they have to work overtime to make sure everyone knows how good Hillary Clinton is winning.

It's gonna be just like 1980

Classy.

Yeah! You would cuum all over my mom.

Fucking Minnesota.

Who is going to make a small payday on this election?

Thanks for correcting the record.

Me. If you post the sauce.

Website is Bovada.

Here is what you do. Put up 250 dollars. Select "Kickoff 100% Bonus" when you create the account, they will match your deposit giving you 500 dollars to bet with. The limit on this matching deposit is 250, but if you use BTC there is no limit.

I put up 250 dollars and will win 1125.

>barely any polls for almost a week
Just cause you weren't paying attention to the post-debate polls, doesnt mean we weren't.

Is this legit and will they pay out?

Don't listen to me, I'm just a random dude. There's tons of reviews online. They've been around forever. When you win, they send a check to you within 2 weeks. Just pay in with a credit card and you'll be able to challenge the charge.

I'll check it out thanks

Lets hope we don't end up with the same results, though.

Reagan was a traitor who banned full auto firearms and gave amnesty to 3 million Mexicans. That's not someone any American should consider an icon.

No problem. With the matching deposit, they're essentially giving you a 4.5 to 1 payout if Trump wins. Very hard to beat that. I'll be in the thread if you run into any problems.

there werent any polls out from any of the major pollsters. even scarborough on morning joe was calling that shit out (when mommy mika wasnt around bc he still wants his handys after the show)

Capping these posts for apex kex

Cap them. If you're so certain Hillary will win, put some money on her, poorfag

Same thing happened when she collapsed on 9-11

She'll collapse in the polls again because everyone has to believe the news for them to keep going with it. No one does

EVERY FUCKINGNEW SOURCE XCEPT FOX PUSHED THE BLATANT LIE THAT TRUMP CALLED PTSD VETERANS WEAK

all the headlines came out with in minutes of each other but hey no collusion between the MSM forcing a narrative at all