University Experience

Wearing my MAGA hat on campus right now at University of Windsor. No dirty looks, but a couple Muslim guys saw me then looked away like they were scared, then had their heads down like meek little betas when I walked by.

Anyone else want to share their experiences of wearing Trump gear on campus?

Shitty pic...

St. Augustine, FL

Mainly nasty looks, a few shouts. One girl spit on me, but that was hot

Lol.
Lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol

Get a hair cut. Fucking edgy fatass.

Canada being so edgy

Well so long as she was hot, I guess that's not too bad.
Sounds like you guys get it worse south of the border.
I'm the type who likes long hair on myself, fag. Fatass? Unlikely.

Red rocks community college here
All the teachers seem based except my English teacher who has Bernie stickers everywhere and is making us read shit on "refugees"

Gonna wear it the day i turn it in, or of the second debate goes really well, which ever comes first

Don't you like making a statement, or are you scared? Don't be such a pussy.

Fuck for those who don't know I'm in Colorado, forgot to put the state there

I have one based professor, the guy teaching the International relations elective I'm in. He can't stand Trudeau and Obama.

Ofc you bought the made in China knockoff

Fucking Canada

I'm a grown man so I don't go to school, and the Hatch act forbids me from wearing my Trump gear at work, but I still drive around in Libcuck territory flying my freak flag.

What kind of statement are you making?

You can't buy the legitimate one off of the Trump website unless you're an American. I also wasn't going to spend the ridiculous price I saw on ebay for a resold one on ebay, so just bought this one.

I work at the Chrysler assembly plant here part time and wouldn't dare wear it there. One day I saw some fag wearing a bernie shirt down the line until some union guy came and bitched him out for it.
A political one. I don't let stigma against Trump scare me from being open about my beliefs. It's not meant to be edgy and I know it's nothing big, I just felt like it.

Noice

Our lecturer talked about Trump in class today, and used Trump (pic related, powerpoint) as an example on emotions (social marketing class):

>"I'm a bit concerned he might win the election"
>"I don't know why americans can elect this man"

He tried to get People to laugh/rage on Trump, but the only comment he got back was from my friend;

>"He is the lesser of two evils, and Hillary is corrupt, paid by private company's for influence"

Lecturer:
>"well, you may call i grey scale of corruption, but not complete"

Friend:
>"No, it is corrupt. She literally gets paid to satsify private economic interst"

Love third year business dev. No one in class said anything negative about Trumpk Lecturer BTFO

And yes, class is in English, and lecturer from England. He also talked about propaganda FOR Brexit as something negative, But I think he realised was is in Norway, and we don't like the EU.

I bought one off the trump website and I'' not american....

Reminds me of Aziz Anzari badmouthing trump and his jokes falling flat at the emmys. It seems like really nobody gives a shit

I was at the mall with my girlfriend at the pet store buying some pet rats and some young swagfag said something like "DONALD TRUMP ISN'T GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!" as he walked out of the store. I wish he would have engaged in some conversation instead of some half assed comment as he walked away. Most of the time I just get dirty looks from millenials.

they know the human race is doomed

Pretty cool. I honestly think that as much as people attack millenials, the younger side of us (94-99 I'd say) are more right wing than Gen x or boomers. at least abti-establishment.

how old are you?

nice white stitching on your jeans faggot

22 years old. I suppose I'm a millenial too if that's what you're getting at but I was using millenial colloquially as a younger kid who whines about everything.

You're canadian, not american

How? I tried and the campaign site denied me.

nah just wondering how old you are im not here to start arguments lol.

Why do so many of you guys buy the cheap ass Chinese knock-offs? I know non-burgers cannot get the official one unless they have a connection but the burger has no excuse.

Yeah... and? I live in a border city.

No problem senpai.

>>autism jeans
>>pasty complexion
>>wearing electoral merchandise from a foreign country for some reason
>>ridiculous and petty power fantasies about intimidating some shitskins

Yep, sounds about right

>Wife gives me official MAGA made in US hat from his campaign site.
>Wife actually donated money to our God Emperor for my personal benefit
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

>pepe sticker on your car

Oh, the cringe.

I'm on campus right now working in the Bio building.

Kind of autistic to own that though..being canadian and having no voting power in the american elections.

Mine was given to me free at the rally even though it's a China knockoff. Still gets the job done.

this, kek

Olive skinned bastard.

Don't you have some turks to lose to?

Your jeans are hella gay

>Aziz Anzari jokes falling flat
It was probably because he's boring as hell.
I mean american comedy is boring as hell, but he set a new low when it comes to being boring and cringey.

>shit talking
>Romanian flag
>room for shit talking

you order it to a part of the states that then ships it up, also paypal, dingus

Autism jeans? It's a blue Canada branded sweater.
In Toldo right now, hanging out before class.

I sometimes wear a Trump shirt on campus, no bad looks at all and no one has said anything negative to me. If anything got a few thumbs up or head nods.
I don't think people in college are as left and anti-Trump as Cred Forums makes them out to be. I know people that hate Trump and still like me, none of my friends or piers seem to treat me any differently than they did before.

This. My gf did the same for me.

I'm in Toldo waiting for class to start. I figure this is a border city with plenty of Americans.

Take that fucking pepe sticker off, you make Trump supporters look like retards.

well too late now..

Take a look at the reflection.

>desk with three people on the left
>guy who wears a MAGA hat indoors is sitting all alone browsing his phone in order to look like he is busy and texting people, rather than being the awkward loner

Typical Drumpfer, no one in real life wants anything to do with you racists.

I dunno, I like it. Maybe I'm just a fucking autist?

What jeans bro they look nice

I got called a privledged """""white"""""" racist by a SJW in front of the class for having the hat hanging off my backpack

I told her I was Indian and mfw the bitch asked what tribe

God what a fucking stereotype. I've yet to be confronted by any real life sjws, luckily.

Keep on leaf spread the word of Trump to the masses

Oh I do.

San Jose state. Build the wall shirt. I would have been attacked if I want a giant

Nice...

>a couple Muslim guys saw me then looked away like they were scared, then had their heads down like meek little betas

They were trying not to embarrass you by staring. Honestly.

But yeah; your big white daddy makes you feel more powerful because you're a faggot. Daddy's not coming back son.