twitter.com/AnonBabble

whos that cute girl, opee?

Classic Obama.

Obama loves Kenya more than us.

Sad.

>Obama wants to exterminate this

Sad!

shoop of cute face with big boobs

Yeah, I got that, I was wondering about the big boobs.

Posted today, huh. Weird how it came literally at the end of his presidency

Stop posting this ugly whore with fake tits

What are you? Gay?

Fuck you, I wont do what you told me.

Sauce

I'm really surprised Americans didn't assassinate him. I was expecting him dead within the first year.

just curious,
what are the ways to tell fake from real boobs?
fake look too perfectly round?

I think a lot of us were...

fake boobs are too round and too domed over on the top. Real ones are more teardrop shaped.

Fake are typically strangely round, they appear to defy gravity (huge tits with no sag), the nipples may be in odd spots or asymmetric, there may be scarring around the nipples or under the breast, when laying down fake tits will not "lay down" with the girl (they will stay in more or less the same place). There are lots of ways.

Natural tits have a natural wobble to them

Theres more than one of them, so maybe we did get one.

That's something I forgot to mention - most fake tits are usually firm to the point of being almost hard. Natural tits range from almost jellolike to relatively firm. If they bounce a good bit, they are likely real.

Who is that semen demon OP ?

>inb4 she has a feminine penis

cheers, ty

White Privilege is a thing tho.

Privilege is earned tho. You earn it by not acting like a nigger.

Yeah of course it is, no one argues against that.
Having parents who only had children when they could afford to house, clothe, feed and educate you is a true privilege.

That sort of pre planning for parenting takes a high IQ so I guess yeah on average whites are inherently privileged.

you benefit from social structures built with historical oppression of nonwhites, the good things in your life are built on the suffering of the non whites

No lol

this soothe my soul. more to come.

I would say that is true but I would change "historical oppression of nonwhites" to historical exclusion of nonwhites.

Social structures are a European or Asian thing not an African thing. They dont build up institutions which benefit their people so why should Europeans and Asians have to share those institutions with them?

That would not be a fair trade, sure they got to work for white people but they were payed for their labor and labor does not equate to success .

You realize that a pole and a czech are trolling you right?

Privelege is a legal defense in a defamation suit

It is, in genetics.

The entire world benefits from systems and technology built on the blood, sweat and tears of whites. They owe us more then they can imagine

You're gay. Hasn't bern that way for a while and things are going in reverse. Before Obama noone gave a single shit about race besides the small amount of actual racists. Now they are fucking everywhere talking about killing whitey and then claiming they cant be racist.

Amd guess how it feels, man.

Brainwashed into believing any problem is related to race and not capitalism, what a cuck

That video actually makes me like Obama a lot more, makes him seem like an actual, genuine person unlike robot scripted Hillary.

Non-whites wouldn't even have outlets to discuss this idiocy if it weren't for us.

>internet?
>check
>computers?
>check
>television?
>check
>radio?
>check
>printing?
>check
>street corners in the first world?
>check

Those social structures aren't nearly as important in the USA as they are in Europe. A lot of it is "in who you know" but much of "who you know" starts with who you went to college with, who you go to church with, who you work for, how you impressed them, etc.

My great grandparents on my father's side escaped slavery only to die on Ellis Island, leaving their son as an orphan that couldn't spell his own name. Grandpa grew up as a hobo until the age of 14 when he started lying about his age to work in a steel factory. He was a millionaire inventor before he died. His sister was a super-multi-millionaire before she died.

"I was born in squalor and I will die in squalor" is an old-world way of thinking.

that's harsh,
they still would have diceases, oxygen and non clean water.

Why are we the GOAT nation in every conceivable manner?

all created with the stolen land, labor, and lives of innocent brown people

how does that make you feel

if you're going to shoop trump hats on to hot girls please don't do such a horrible job of it

where's bangladesh on this map?

erect.

>hot chik
Check
>big tits
Check
>dumb as shit
Check

america is a white supremacist colonialist state that still operates on slavery and apartheid of mexicans asians and africans

Based

Nice post France, keep up the good work.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Shooped hat on shooped girl
Kek

Btw the original face is like a hispanic

Good. Even though it's not really true.

People act like slaves invented the space shuttle, modern medicine, and built america. lol

so funny. Such a funny joke.

Is this what they teach you in commie czech land?

Stolen labor. Yeah thats why blacks in Rhodesia and South Africa had the highest living standard when compared to any other blacks in the world including the USA.

but nah the white man was evil because they didnt want to share their cities.

Except no.

How is that even possible when most people working are the whites?

How the fuck do unemployed beaners and niggers on assistance build anything?

You cant just say whatever you want. It has to be true.

they deserve to rest from centuries of forced labor and oppression, your "work" is still privileged easy work compared to the back breaking labor forced on people of colour

Yeah high IQ people do easy work.
Fuck off commie

eugenism ftw, wait n see.

he had Biden as insurance. The memo at the time was Biden would've been harsher on the 2nd amendment worse than any UN politic or Hillary combined.

iq is a nazi pseudoscience. some people have higher iq test scores because they have better nutrition and less social trauma from living under racist structures

Christ, sauce on the girl? I only found this shoop.

>mexicans
ok yes

>asians
no

>africans
LOL they live on welfare and never work

youtube.com/watch?v=8o8ZB28IhJI

just when i think we hit rock bottom,
you dig more.

>how does that make you feel

It has no effect at all because it isn't true. Computers and spaceships aren't made of cotton or peanuts or wampum, user. White men made these things possible. White men envisioned them, designed them and built them, out of materials we took from the lands we conquered.

Your response is essentially, "but you should feel bad because no one else made spaceships!"

I don't. Waaaaaah.

also fake tits are perfectly symmetrical, while women with natural tits have one bigger than the other in 90% of the cases. usually the left one

>you need to apologize for your ancestors
>No, you can't take credit for anything they did

You're right, it was brown people who went to the moon.

How do you resist the deep urge to kill yourself every day of your life?

I think this was the bystander effect in action. Everyone thought that someone else was going to do it, and there's no point in 2 people doing it. Since I'm such a lazy procrastinator I'm some other punctual A-type is already well underway with his mission so there's no point for me to even get started, etc.

Yup and the social trauma comes from growing up with blacks. So blacks are still the result of their low IQ.

Savages who are extremely abusive to children and too stupid to provide proper nutrition for their kids hence the low IQ. You see how its a never ending cycle?

Come live here and see how kids and women are treated in the black community. Baby rape capital of the world.

You have no concept of africa at all, their are tribal lands that were never touched by white europeans, they were allowed to have their independence and guess what those tribal lands are the biggest shit holes in the country.

Neither of those is true.

You are, however, responsible for the things you personally say and do.

You went to the moon?

if the brown people had the advantages that allowed whites to genocide and enslave across the planet they would be desgning the space ships and whites would be living in the ghettos

these are colonialist memes designed to dehumanize slaves

Nothing he said in that video really made me angry

lol ignorance is bliss. Areas that have received the most capital investment from their colonial masters are better off than other areas.

Take Liberia for example. I Liberian will literally tell you that his country is shit because they never had the privilege of being colonized by France like their neighbor Ivory Coast.

>muh tuition fee's

kek

Looks like a big titty elf

they are better because they appropriated colonial wealth for themselves and this should continue until the damage is repaired, all whites should donate 3/4 of their wealth and income to POC until the damage is repaired

Better off does not mean well off, they stopped maintaining and improving their infrastructure the second the white man left their countries and their leaders pilfer all of the lands natural resources for their own gain.

Fuck off commie, take care of yourself like a real man instead of asking for gibs me dats.

>if the brown people had the (intelligence) that allowed whites to genocide and enslave across the planet they would be designing (a bow, a wheel, agriculture) and whites would be living in (where they are now)

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT OBAMA FUCKING MZUNGU HIS FAMILY DOESNT EVEN ACCEPT THAT FUCKING HALFBLEACHED AFRICAN HALFBREED
srs though the true africans dont accept that racemixing shit they dont need whitey. they have proper racial awareness

>tfw light skin autism in africa
>tfw most blacks in america arent even black

whos the face then?

extremely fertile lands and beneficial ocean currents

colonialists made sure only whites had to knowledge to rule so as to not risk losing power. they just need to be educated

This is literally true.
If american niggers were to go back to Africa and try and activate space pyramids, they would get fucking killed by local gangsters and warlords the moment the stepped out from the airport.
The subsaharan niggers still see whitey as some magical being thats a source of endless gibsmedats, but halfbred mongrels like slaveoffsprings are literally lower than insects to them.

Can I get a time mark?

>colonialists made sure only whites had to knowledge to rule

This isn't true, there was a native civil service in most countries of the British Empire for example. It was literacy and education for natives which actually made possible their independence movements.

bump: I've been waiting for this.

>Americans didn't walk on the moon

Well, there is that theory that it was all fake...

I will go back to Liberia, never been colonized, always been ruled by blacks along with the numerous other sovereign tribal lands in Africa.

Worse off than any other areas that have been touched by European colonialism.

Why have they not reached a point where they can effectively govern?
Why is the white man obligated to educate them on how to rule?
Why do you think blacks are incapable of taking care of themselves without the white mans help?

>if the brown people had the advantages that allowed whites to genocide and enslave across the planet

So if brown people were white, they'd be in charge.

You're really not helping your "argument."

Also you show your ignorance again. Africa has the most fertile agricultural land on the fucking planet and who do you think is taking advantage of that? Not the Africans its the fucking chinese that are buying up all the agricultural land in central africa.

and we need more of these kinds of programs, for every percent white blood a percent of wealth and income will be allocated to these programs

Wrong thread

ppl need to see dis

No. I asked if you personally have done it, since it seems you're trying to take credit for things other people do and claim it helps your cause.

damn can we get the originals without the shop?

>you take credit for things people vaguely related to you have done
>you're guilty for things people vaguely related to you have done

Thank you for exposing the hypocrisy inherent in the leftist, anti-white position. You people always fall into this trap. :)

You're just not intelligent enough to avoid it.