So I went to sleep before Assange did his thing last night. It seems a lot of people are pissed

So I went to sleep before Assange did his thing last night. It seems a lot of people are pissed.

Can anyone give me the TL;DR of what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/04/julian_assange_first_october_surprise_leak_will_be_released_this_week.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely nothing

Really? Nothing came out that was interesting?

He hawked his new book for half an hour, but didn't release any good shit.

Idiots thought he was going to do something he never said he was going to do and the idiots got disappointed.

>what happened?
nothing

He's literally the increasingly nervous man. Every fucking time it's "a Clinton campaign sinker!" But then nothing fucking happens.

There's a rumor that obama/Hillary made a deal with him to not release anything for his pardon

he said he had info that would bring her down before the first debate and didnt deliver
he was supposed to announce something monday and postponed and everyone was waiting for his clinton stuff because he hadn't said a word about it

So what about Rodger Stone saying Hillary is done on Wed? Is that leak still happening?!

>for his pardon
I don't even think he's a US citizen. Can they even give pardons to non-US citizens?

But he's still wanted in Sweden for the crime of RWNM (raping while not a muslim)

Alex jones hyped it up only to find out the leak is tomorrow and wasted everyones time.

Assange has been in US custody since the DNC leaks.

UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH...

Get the fuck out

IT
WAS
A
MISQUOTE

It's happening this week. Nothing to worry.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/04/julian_assange_first_october_surprise_leak_will_be_released_this_week.html

They can do whatever they want. Laws do not apply to them

Ok, we'll just wait then. Thanks

He corrected the record.

IT'S FUCKING TUESDAY, NOT WEDNSDAY

>>Trump trolls CNN
>THE MADMAN
>>Assange trolls Cred Forums
>SHITPOSTER

Seriously, this place is retarded most of the time.

I hope Hillary drones the shit out him

Why? He's some faggot fighting the futile fight for freedom of press. It's not his job to win the election for Trump. It's Trumps job to win the election for Trump.

NOTHING

HE SAID WEDNESDAY

>Give pardons to non-US citizens
We're talking about (((Globalists))) here

He's a cryptojew using this shit to make money.
>BIG LEAKS GUYS
>JK GUYS BUY MY BOOK

its on wednesday, its fucking saturday...

So the real leak is tomorrow then?
Ok

The second part of my post still stands.

Today doesn't appear to be Wednesday now does it?

sage

Unsaged, because why do you faggots keep saying Wednesday? He clearly meant it as in the day after his "announcement," which he never made.

That's not entirely accurate. People added 2 + 2 and came up with 5.

He said he had info soon to be released. He also said he was holding a press conference. He never once said that the two would happen at the same time. Some people misunderstood, infowars got overhyped and the rest is history.

As for the shit before the first debate, he did deliver but shit just gets buried by MSM. It will literally take a video of Hillary shouting "I hate niggers" while shoving a dead mexican baby up her twat before the normies really believe she is a corrupt, evil piece of shit.

Why did Plinkett spend the last half hour wondering why nobody fucked the black guy?

Is Mike just sick of spiking the kike?

Not sure.

He did say he will be leaking info every week for the next 10 weeks in celebration of 10 years of wikileaks. He also said that everything relevant to the presidential candidates will be released before Nov. 8. and there will be ties to the oil industry, google and some other shit I forgot. Hopefully some good shit is coming, it just didn't come today, that was an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Why did you think he wanted that juicy Shaq meat?

> Media makes up story that WikiLeaks press conference is for HRC leak.
> Media gets mad when WikiLeaks press conference isn't for HRC leak.

Madmen are shitposters, who take their craft to venues that people actually care about.

>t. shitposting autists

can anyone give a concrete answer?

wat?

I think you missed the point there, he was telling through how much marketing bullshit Disney goes to to ensure everyone knows they luuuuuuuuuuuv diversity but then they don't make the 2 main characters have an emotional connection let alone kiss, they're just hallow cardboard boxes compared to Luke, Han and Leia.
Then they say how much they luuuuuuuuuuuuv woman, stronk and bla bla, but totally give the main gal Phasma 2 minutes of screentime before killing her offscreen.

I'm also pretty sure it was Disney who started the fire around Finn, they put him in the trailer with that specific shot to make it seem like people were angered by it and then sparked a discussion/argument where their product would be discussed as a socio-political event by people.
Just like ghostbusters shills created an online environment where people thought the movie was being bashed only because of the fact it starred woman, not the fact that the trailer and the movie were simply horrible low brow cash grab reboots.

Remember in media bad publicity or any kind is good, you want the attention and people to notice your product, otherwise it doesn't sell.

Earthquake

>Assange does nothing to quell this rumor