What's Cred Forums's opinion on the troops?

What's Cred Forums's opinion on the troops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2OvrpzjvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the soldier.

The pay part is bullshit. An 18 year old in the military will make much more than an 18 year old in the private sector, who will likely be making minimum wage

>I Choose To Defend Freedom
Do Americans unironically believe their military 'defends freedom'?

Most are welfare queen human garbage.

Respect for what they do to go out and risk their lives, but they will put money above reason, do they ask why it is worth losing your legs over an order?

why haven't the US army attempted a coup, other countries would.

I would respect them more of they were fighting for a just cause

Little goys cucking away their lives so that shriveled up charlatans in suits can play geopolitical chess.

Well, at least their paranoia means they're on guard. We're sitting ducks without a daddy to protect us.

Thats what I don't understand. All of the military people I meet talk about how they don't agree with what theyre told to do and they know how corrupt stuff is, but they just say "oh well. Thats just politics" and carry on. They have become lemmings.

Live by the sword die by the sword

Vets who bitch about what they readily volunteer for are dog shit

I have a lot of friends doing cool shit in the military who would otherwise be spinning their wheels in the private sector.

Ultimately I'm cool with vets until they start bitching or claiming that normies can't do the things they can do and they're special and "the best and the brightest".

If they're so fucking bright then why are more vets homeless, addicted to drugs, and unemployed?

Do your service and don't use it as a way to define yourself. Even if you're killing people it's just a job.

Of course I have a certain respect for any person willing to put themselves at such risk, although most military jobs are fairly safe . However the military is an arm of the government and I don't support some of the things my government does with it.

Dumb and usually ignorant.

Typical meatheads, serving under the illusion of serving their country when in fact they are serving the ZOG agenda which has American troops as mere pawns in the game.

>I could go to college

And instead you sat on a base and did FTXs until you did four and took the GI bill and went to college anyway.

God damn, the sense of specialness nauseates me.

Most people I know that joined were the people who fucked around in high school and have no where to go.
Also gibmedats.

>w-w-wah I wanted to play tough army man to pay for my college I seen some stuff man my brest friend died for Israel I got ptsd w-wah more welfare please I almost died for Soros.

Welfare queens fighting talmudic wars and killing kids in their own homes to appease (((them))) so they can get free college, free shit and muh "thank you" and pretend it was for the freedumbz all along

cucks, criminals, niggers and spics.

>spend 4 years in army doing nothing but staring at a computer screen
>never deploy
>take an online college course
>write short bio introducing yourself and what you do
>obese 40 year old house wife responds to me
>THAK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SACRIFICES FOR DEFENDING OUR FREEDOM!!!!
>mfw

That feel when got paid to have bants, get fit, two tours of Afghanistan, multiple holidays around the world fucking sluts, made some friends for life and then left into a decent paid job because the boss was ex military.

Chads who are too stupid to do anything else.
People who are so utterly idiotic and morally bankrupt that they choose to become cannon fodder for the jews who run this country.
They deserve suffering and PTSD.

>everybody in every military everwhere is only infantry
Wew lad

>finally I can die in some desert shithole for the interest of Jews!

This is a sad fucking picture.

My quality of life matters to me, I would have killed myself long before I got married if I looked like that.

You sound like an arrogant, heartless bastard. You'd make a good soldier.

That's the problem these days, people don't seem to understand that the traits that make up a good soldier are not humility, empathy and a concern for your fellow man. People with these traits do not make good soldiers.
A good soldier is a ruthless sociopath. Can kill and then sleep like a baby.
It's not about who is a better person, it's simply the right traits matching up with the right job.

Just say thank you and take the free burgers.

>invades other countries
>calls it protecting freedom
Hehe

she divorced him and he killed himself.

Been signing up for 14 months now. They're really putting me through the wringer for a single case of bronchitis.

He was an alcoholic and abused her. Read about the picture before you go bashing women for no good reason

As far as troops they are cry baby attention whores now.

Also

>fighting wars for Israeli

>The family announced that Ziegel died on December 26, 2012 after falling on ice.
>In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.

>bashing women
Nigga what
Also white knighting while calling others attention whores. Kek

Best and the brightest applies to parts of the airforce and navy. Army and marines need not apply. But they do other things well. There are some seriously intelligent people in the military. I'd know because I am in the af. Do not speak unless you know what you're talking about. Faggot.

This pic is from a training exercise you dip.

Dumb cunts throwing away their lives for some rich assholes playing games with the world

t. Dutch cuckhold

No.

Throwing away your life is living in your parents' basement with no job and no hope as the country crashed down around you.

These fucking kids are actually doing something with the only option left to them.

Should they stay home and beg for a job flipping burgers at McDonald's so they can help pay the rent on the basement?

It's a way for America to get back a small return on people who would otherwise be a complete leech to society, and dicking around in some white trash trailer park or ghetto gobbling up food stamps and welfare.

The army has never been about America's "best and brightest". It's a system to create a last dich effort to take control of people who can't handle it in a modern society, and every once in a while you get one that actually manages to turn his life around.

Why the hell do you think PTSD is so bad now, even though the current "war" has statistically shown to be a safer job than the common construction worker. It's because these people had fucking issues to begin with. Had nothing to do with seeing "combat". Fuck man, I have a retard cousin in law who cites having PTSD just for being a fucking desk jockey in Iraq.

They get the same respect as the mailman

this is such a meme image full of shit.

Don't e1's make like $18k/yr? That's not bad considering they don't have to pay for anything except jewelry and shoes for their slutty wives

You made a choice. Holier than thou does not sit well with me.

I don't mind them. I'm a veteran myself. Served from 88-92. Staioned in Berlin and served in Desert Storm and Panama.

People who shit on soldiers because politicians make bad decisions are scum and definitely do not belong on Cred Forums. They're also most likely fat atheists.

Wide range of folks.

I do think american "muh troops" "support muh troops" propaganda is retarded and terrible

I agree to this but you're no judge over anyone.

I forgive and understand vets. You have to understand many of them arent the brightest bulbs and really did not sign up for what they did, even though they technically did

>fighting for Obama and his monkeys
top kek

The wars of the 21st century are the most illegitimate, pointless wars in human history. You are staining your soul for no reason.

The age of enlistment should be raised.

>You have to understand many of them arent the brightest bulbs and really did not sign up for what they did, even though they technically did
Not my problem

Rubes

Oh look another thread where people who have never been in the military nor had any direct contact with members of the military tell me what the military is like. Authoritative Sources include vidya, TV, movies and distant relatives and friends of friends.

I was a "stupid grunt" 0311 USMC from 1998 to 2007. I am now a dentist. The military like everything in life is what you make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2OvrpzjvM

I don't believe that "it's the government's responsibility, the government sends them" narrative. They can refuse to go, they signed up voluntarily and if civilians can see how fraudulent a war is, so can the soldiers.
What do Spanish leftists think of the Spanish troops in Iraq and Afghanistan?

who are they even risking their lives for ?

Air Force fag reporting in.
>Joined at 19 because I had no other option
>Glided through the relatively easy fitness requirements
>Got stationed in Fussa as a firefighter
>EXTREMELY cushy job, did absolutely nothing most days but shoot the shit with bros
>Summer months everyone was drilling, this was the only time we had to do anything
>Every weekend I spent every waking second pounding Japanese poon
>Kind of sucked because drinking wasn't allowed since US laws apply globally to citizens, so even though the drinking age in Japan is like 19 or 20 I couldn't get into it
>Had somewhat of a scare my final month of deployment because some girl thought she was pregnant
Just realized it was actually easier than I remember it. I kind of miss it, I would've stayed in for life if they kept me in Fussa but I was supposed to get sent to Arkansas so I opted out. Free college isn't bad either for basically spending 6 months fucking Japanese girls and hanging out with bros.

holy fuck these feels, its too much.

They can't handle it.

Nice propaganda to convince more boys to go die for kikes. You will pay for this one day.

most of the ones I met are great guys, have no problem with them.

Welfare queens must die reee

There is literally no excuse to be an E1. In highschool I did ROTC and that by default put me up to Airmen First Class which was about 23k/yr. If you had no idea the military might be your only choice you probably made terrible choices leading up to that.

This guys a fucking asshole. He should have ended the relationship. Look at her. Shes miserable. Probably wondering how much shell have to drink before blowing charred cock wont make her puke.

"I don't get paid much" ... BIG BIG lies right there.

>Kind of sucked because drinking wasn't allowed since US laws apply globally to citizens, so even though the drinking age in Japan is like 19 or 20 I couldn't get into it
I find it amusing that an American would be surprised by this

I support our troops if its for a "just" cause but for a longtime now its been all politcal bs as we all know.

She divorced him and took pretty much everything he had if I remember correctly.

I find it amusing that British people are now a minority in their capital city.

Political*

>She divorced him and took pretty much everything he had if I remember correctly.

kek classic women, but here we have cucks defending the wymen and calling the guy an asshole

>how fucking DARE YOU get injured during service and still expect your wife to honor her sacred vow

What the fuck happened to this place.

where did his legs go

who said I'm British?

Well to be fair, they didn't have any sacred vow at that point because they didn't get married until after he came back.

If I am remembering correctly, and I read the story years ago, the guy and girl made a plan to marry after he got back, then he got blown to pieces by an IED. He came back and the media started making his story into a circus, shit about "loving a disfigured warrior" and what not. They got married as planned, then divorced months later and she, as is typical, took the guy to the fucking cleaners. She probably knew it wasn't going to work out as soon as she saw him like that but decided to go through with the wedding anyway for gibs me dat.

>and they make it all worth it
this kind of dildo propaganda gets more and more triggering the older I get

>She divorced him and took pretty much everything he had if I remember correctly.

I don't blame her for part 1 but she's a kike whore for part 2

the minute divorce became an "no-fault", it became a contract that could be voided on a whim; the minute marriage could be dissolved on a whim, it stopped existing. There hasn't been such a thing as marriage contracts since the 1950s.

globalist stooges

on one hand I feel bad for them. they think they are going to defend America and freedom just to find out they are really fighting for Israel and various war profiteers. then when they finally get out they are rewarded with mental issues and a cheating wife.

on the other hand I realize that they are ultimately the ones responsible for doing their homework and knowing what they are really signing up for.

If they have a wife, they are getting BAH and BAS and pushing 40k

There's two types,

Those who do their time and don't mention it except with other vets

And those whose entire life revolves around being a POG for a few years

The second group always makes the first look bad

>bls dont bash womyns
Get out.

>I have 160000 brothers
Cuck lol

>It's an very admirable profession but also a very stupid one.

I'd definitely enjoy the physical aspects of it and the excitement of being in a war zone, but I'm not putting my own life and limbs on the line for a bunch of lazy/ungrateful citizens back at home.
Especially since i'd be joining the Irish military who are only ever used for U.N. peace keeping missions. Not putting my safety at risk in some African shithole trying to stop two different tribes cutting each others heads off

I am one.

Bunch of fucking welfare Queens that don't fight for shit.

Most are too ignorant to know their ass from a hole in the ground let alone understand how skyped up everything is.