Why are white 'people' so mean to Hikers of Color

archive.is/JoUAj

>...Yokoyama decided to start her own Facebook group, “Hikers of Color,” with the hope someone who could answer her questions would join.

>Almost immediately the posts generated dozens of comments, many supportive but others accused her of everything from promoting separate trails for white people and non-white people, seeking to form exclusive cliques and even warning her to stay off the trail because she wasn’t worthy of search and rescue help should she get in trouble.

>And while it’s easy to find friendly people of all races on the trail, the hiking and outdoors community as a whole still struggles to integrate non-white people into the lifestyle and culture.

>“The hiking community is not just about the idealized Thoreau idea of what it is to be in the wilderness,” Yokoyama said. “The negative things of real life still happen and I think we need to acknowledge that. And the negative thing for people of color is that racism still follows them.”

I wish you bigots would just respect us.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JoUAj
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLTcyLv5hqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a HoC, I don't want so much 'white only trails' but I'd like to see PoC only trails where we don't have to feel ostracized and judged for enjoy nature. I'd also like to see way way way more Rangers of Color. Even having our own places to sleep, like our own lodges would be amazing because at the end of the day maybe we don't want to be in yet ANOTHER white space and we can unwind with like minded people. I really don't expect bigots to get it, but it's really fucking exhausting be surrounded by racists and constantly being assaulted by their stares and thoughts.

How about people of color go fuck off to their own countries?

i rarely see non whites out hiking and if they are out there theyre usually tourists

This. Mostly whites and maybe Asians (despite being like 1% of the pop where I live)

ill respect you when you stop considering yourself a seperate person from us.
ill respect you when you put your racial identity aside, stop being a person of color, and be simply a person, just like i and my neighbour and yours.
ill respect you when i can have a "white hikers" group, without being called a white supremacist, and run out of town after losing my job.

until then, whenever i see you post soemthing exclusively for your racial group, i will lash out at you. because if you cannot respect me enough to allow a "white hikers" group, then i dont have to respect you for a "colored people hiking group"

get your fuckign cancerous race garbage out of here. stop shitting up every fucking thing with your fucking divisive racist identity bullshit garbage.

its fucking hiking you nigger fuck. you dont need a support group. if you cannot hike without feeling you are unwelcome by your white hiking friends, then you have a problem and shouldnt be fucking hiking.

please, for the love of god, stop corrupting every facet of society and recreation with your racial bullshit. we escape into nature, to escape the garbage of society. we get away from social media, and run to the cell serviceless woods and mountains so that we can get away from the social media bullshit.

get over your fucking self. you are literally what is ruining some of the purest activites man has been given, and for what?
why do you need a "hikers of color" group?

Try it and we'll make you disappear from the wilderness.
The forests are for the locals. Keep out.

maybe if you stopped considering yourself a victim, seeing the world as "us vs them", people wouldnt treat you like shit animals can sense when youre afraid. get over yourself. most of us dont give two shits what your skin color is. at least not until you start spewing your projecting bullshit.

i have no problems with you. why is that not good enough?

Take a hike.

like, fuck, your delusional. how is that psychosis going for you? are you sure you arent schizo?

Is there any white only non-political hobbies anymore?

>the hiking and outdoors community as a whole still struggles to integrate non-white people into the lifestyle and culture.

gettin real sick of this shit

swimming.

I have literally never seen a black dude camping or hiking in my entire life and I live in a 90% black country.

RESPECT is EARNED.

You poo-skinneds just shitting up everything you touch and behave like a dogs.

Then complain everything about how victim you are.

If you act like a whites, then nice to us and we will nice back to you.

Finally, Do not rape or harass white women.

Fun fact: An inability to recognize sarcasm in text is a common feature of autistic individuals

I just found that interesting. Don't you?

>archive.is/JoUAj
i missed the link part at the beginning and assumed op was posting a blog

It's weird as fuck. Hikers of color?
You know why "HoC" are ostracized? Because pocs ruin everything. The blacker a person is, the dirtier they are. And I'm talking about my country, where race isn't an issue.

>archive.is/JoUAj
post is bullshit, thread is bullshit, everything is bullshit.

>the common rule to hiking is set in such a way you dont communicate with other hikers other than the occasional wave as your passing.......

please tell me how im waving in a racist manner.

I don't like non whites in general. it doesn't matter that they're hikers.

In a humourless mood.
Eat shit

>tfw blacks bring back "separate but equal"
>whites are all for it because they no longer need to deal with blacks
>blacks are all for it for muh safe spaces
>blacks historically treat blacks the worst
>white people get to sit back and laugh as the black community takes the next step in destroying itself

Please god give them their own shit. I'd support a fucking tax hike to hell if they got shit like their own grocery stores and restaurants as well, just make it so we stop interacting, that's all white people want any more.

I'll pay 50% tax happily if this is done.

can we send them away?

>assaulted by their stares and thoughts
>stares
>thoughts

Holy fucking shit. I wished my thoughts would physically harm people. You'd be dead right now because I'm mercilessly thinking about murdering you right now.

They won't fucking go anywhere. I think we really need to support the segregation angle.

They'll threaten to leave for Africa but it's like a shit head teen running away, they're not going anywhere, they just wanted the attention (and more gigs).

So they won't go anywhere. We need to focus on giving them what they want, their own spaces. Let them roam free and enjoy a perceived 100% black world.

It pains me that whitey will still be enabling them, so they won't get the full brunt of a black run society, but anything can happen in time, we just need to take the first step.

I'm so fucking tired of black people invading white spaces and hooting and hollering and whooping and stealing and breaking things

>Yokoyama

Kek, why are Americanized Nips so into leftist shit?

>I'm so fucking tired of black people

me too, but i hate even more that some blacks don't into the nigger box,

because I won't want the good ones gone on the day of the rope.
chances are they could definitely help the niggers if they figure out how to stop the crab bucket.

Because America is so obsessed over race.
Our Nips are not like that.

and you're not?

nice.

NH reporting in. Do a ton of hiking here, see a ton of Indians and Asians while hiking but still more whites. Either way I've never run into any assholes in general nor have I seen people being "racist" out on the trails.

Once this summer though we had a couple black kids with their white friends in front of us blasting nigger rap music. Me and the girlfriend were able to get past them so no real problem in the end.

there is a whole continent full of nothing but endless hiking trails for niggers of color and other types of gorilla why don't they go there

Take a hike, kike

because think about it.

they strive to do well in schools

doing well in schools that indoctrinate them with leftist propaganada from every angle.

they're like advanced leftists

Careful, you might not see him again for 40 years

Fact is, even the decent ones are getting corrupted by the niggers. The ones on my Facebook are slowly turning to BLM and I'm going to have to delete some of them these days. You would think the goodness of them would rub off on them but it doesnt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLTcyLv5hqs

Pretty sure everyone had their fill of gook hiking trail groups during the Bataan Death March.

>Hiking
>FUCKING HIKING

Vidya, Kino, Musique - they never stood a chance against these loonies.

Someone needs to ask /out/ why the fuck they are so racist.

GLaDOS, is that you?

Old Testament tier banter

>have logged over 250 miles hiking
>never encountered a "hiker of color"

And I have backpacked in the Appalachian, Rockies, and Olympic mountains.

Underrated post

Stop hiking at night.

Asians are proud PoC.

fucking ignorant pieces of shit

YOU GO CONQUER THE MOUNTAINS AND THEN BEHAVE LIKE AN ENTITLED PIECE OF SHIT.

fucking chinknigger tourists.

the moment she starts to make this a race thing, us mountain-niggers ain't gonna help.

>the hiking and outdoors community as a whole still struggles to integrate non-white people into the lifestyle and culture.

Alright, just tell us the quota you want. Because the community is not "struggling" to "integrate" minorities. It's not even trying, nor should it.

>implying there are any around during the day to be seen

also, the last time some white people started telling people to follow them into the woods, the tree got new decorations.

I can't wait for your inevitable PoC assault on localism at SoCal beaches.

You'll turn that state red again.

no, not in text that's not how this works

That's the problem, money will go to them.

> The negative things of real life still happen
> Not just about the idealized Thoreau idea of what it is to be in the wilderness
> The negative things of real life still happen
They are right. He is not worthy of Search and Rescue if he needs others to step in to do the human communication part of meeting strangers....in the "wild"

This is the dangers of "POC". They defy genuine human interaction and instead requisition a culture/society from corporations and the government.
It's like the genuinely privileged are just putting the world to sleep by encouraging resentment of society itself and profiting off the vacuum and centralization of control this creates.

Is it extremes with them?

Like half of the Americanized ones are really slutty and the rest are traditional and SJWs.

Many famous and peaceful places in California are now Liberal strongholds, shitty and dangerous.

Every week I'd hear about a shooting or two in Long Beach. All the crime is done by Mexicans too. It's not a population density issue either, you don't hear all the same crime in white areas.

If a they start dicking around with locals only beaches between Southbay and Oxnard, trust me, the shit will hit the fan like never before.

Those neighborhoods are liberals, not progressives. They will racialize and radicalize under the slightest pressure from the PoC Left.

Wasnt Thoreau that NEET bitch who mocked his own family for being "busy ants" while he lived off of their money and pretended to be a camper?

What the fuck? Every time I try to reply to OP, it says I'm replying to a random comment.

Yeah, i'm sure the trails don't have enough trash and feces on them for your liking.

My brother is from Florida and lives in Ventura. He surfs Silver Strand all the time and says all Cali kids are pussy as little faggots.

I saw him paddle right out at Rincon and get set waves IMMEDIATELY. Try that shit in FL and you'll get knocked the fuck out quicker than you can say "going right".

Y'all really ain't about shit senpai.