Cred Forums's views on Ben Shapiro?

Cred Forums's views on Ben Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Selfish cuck who cant get over being wrong about Donald Trump, not even if it means dooming the entire nation.

Policy wise he is fine. Personality wise he is a complete faggot.

Jewish, homosexual egomaniac, racist, sexist bigot, kike, faggot, cunt, nigger.

This. He's a faggot who just can't let the Republican primary go. Too self absorbed to realize he's helping Hillary.

The guy is pretty much conservative. Is anti leftist, anti degenerecy, pro family values, morals etc. But he is a jew. So question is more like which side is he on? Globalists or conservative nationalists?

Based.

pretty alright. Bit of a goober, but hes a top tier debater and wrote a book all about how liberals argue and how he just perfectly sees through all their bullshit. He pretty bmuch gave a blue print for how to destroy the Saul Alinsky mode of liberal debate that liberals have been using since the 60s

but of course gay nerd LARPers here will hate him because hes a kike

Filthy Jew.

Based kike, when the race war comes kill him last.

A raging autistic MANLET

Every person alive is a bowl of shit. It is just that sometimes there happens to be a tiny bit less shit in the bowl for one person than another.

Shapiro is useful at times.

Extremely smart, old-school conservative. The issue is, he represents something that no longer exists. You know, 1950s America.

He also lacks that social spark that draws people to him. That's why even though he wrecks people at debates, he still cannot entirely convince the liberal audience.

Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU

Love him

Think for yourself

He's blue-pulled on race and a neocon for Israel, but other than that he puts out good work.

Exposes "Black Lives Matter" as a race baiting hate group. I know little else about him.

He's getting sued my Clockboy
Kek godspeed Goy

? somewhere far related with this dick?
> Andrew Hirsch SCHAPIRO

It screams "short man syndrome" from that guy.

>ctrl+f
>cuck
>first post

damn that was quicker than anticipated

*by

typical kike. get a real job asshole.

I think he's very intelligent and principled to a fault, but of course because he doesn't support Trump all of a sudden Cred Forums hates him.
Even though the reason he gives for it is completely reasonable.
I do think that whole thing with the bitch who lied about getting hit was sneaky as fuck though, not sure why he did that he could have resigned from Breitbart anyway

With Jews you lose.

>Showers

Very intelligent and quick-witted.

A lethal combination in debates.

All of Cred Forums love Ben Shapiro, they always have.
There is however this one guy on here, that often uses proxies/different flags, and tries to bash him - don't fall for his tricks!
Ben Shapiro is the embodiment of Cred Forums.
Baruch HASHEM.

how come he doesn't look like a jew tho

because judaism is a religion

He does great impressions.

"of partial Russian jewish descent" his bio says

guess the russian genes overwrote the jew genes

He is a neocon MUH CONSTITUTION cuckservative who is about to be put out to pasture once trump gets office. Also is a rat faced Israel shill. Extremely oven worthy.

i kind of root for clockboy the butthurt that ensue will be fantastic

>muh constitution

Come on, man.

I like him. He knows his stuff. I don't always agree with him, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize talent where I see it.

>watching a video with him talking about Jews
>mentions the treatment of Jews in Europe
>"...Here in America, Christians and Jews are best friends."

Explain yourself, America.

Another filthy kike making his way to msm.

Little, jew manlet

I like the guy, far more talented/skilled debater than Milo. He's still butthurt about Cruz getting BTFO, but I think Sowell has persuaded him into voting Trump, even if he wont admit it.

Needs to come home

He will lad, even if he does it in secret to save face.

My father's side consists of russian and hungarian jews who look a lot like Ben Shapiro. Also, they're all short.

>Too self absorbed to realize he's helping Hillary.

SO IS TRUMP.
Stop being so blind.
Trump's game is to:

1) raise his brand
2) Gift the Presidency to Shillary, so she owes him forever

He wins.
You lose.
You thought you were clever, he was cleverer.

leaf

Cant handle the bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

>mfw le Drumpf is just a HillShill meme

excellent debater, very smart, not a fan of shillary, very strong religious identity. he's okay in my books.

Allthough I did not agree with all of his views, he seemed very based. I loved it when he rekt those SJW kids they got over there.

But he had to kike.... that lying shit of his sent him down the shitter for my part. I don't like liars. I didn't mind that he was kiking before, because you don't have to agree with everything a person says either.

Sorry Ben that lying shit of yours that just yeah kiked your self. You're done. Final

Extremely smart kike, I think if he was not Jewish he would be literally god tier.
He would rape anyone in a debate, would keep him as a pet as opposed to killing him in the race war.

Short

Agree. I like him except when he whines about Trump not "being a true conservative."
That's why we like him, faggot.

>He would rape anyone in a debate
Both Jared Taylor and Molymeme would wreck him, leafer.

too bad he is a weak beta cuck when it comes to women though

>trump would rather hillary become president and owe him a favor than just be president himself

Smartest guy around. Shapiro 2020 after Hillary dies in the battlefield against Putin and Trump says he won't run anymore because all he needs is a fine piece of ass