We got played, hard

Fuck Assange. He's now backpedaling on the significance of this leak.

yahoo.com/tv/wikileaks-julian-assange-destroying-hillary-112912868.html

Trumpeters literally on eternal suicide watch.

Maybe he will try a third time in 2024 fucking KEK.

>trusting Alex fucking Jones

ISHIGGYDIGGY

Assange looks like a faggot. What a surprise, he's one.

We'll never get anything from his leaks, nobody gives a shit about them. They could be made up for all we care, this is why they'll never be taken seriously.

Thanks for setting the record straight

Maybe they threatened to kill all of his relatives or something.

>"Hillary Clinton will go to jail when this big leak comes out"
>"oh I didn't mean I was going to leak anything. You all heard wrong."

Fuck Australians. Shitposting even in real life politics.

>"I feel sorry for Donald Trump, a filthy rich world-wide superstar with giant buildings on all 4 sides of the Earth and a loving family"

t. Julian "I've been stuck in this one tiny room for 10 years jerking off to anime and losing my mind" Assange

Hillary is right, someone should just drone this turbo cuck.

I'm going to kill this man.

And there you have it, niggers. I fucking TOLD you assholes this camwhore tier faggot didn't have jack shit on her and now it's proven. Die, bitchez.

>t. Julian "I've been stuck in this one tiny room for 10 years jerking off to anime and losing my mind" Assange

funny, that sounds like the majority of trump voters

The leak is literally tomorrow

I work at the Ecuadorian embassy and let me tell you that those leaks are only going to damage Trump more

I told you fags it wasn't going to be anything, assange has been doing this shit forever

i dont doubt you for a second
assange has gotten his deal

Cause he fucking has nothing!
If he had something, he would've released it when he found it, for fucks sake.

HILLARY NAMED AS INSIDER FOR 9/11 MEME ITS ALL OVER

Fuckin' attention whore. Couldn't he just stick to doing cartwheels?

Again, you fucking faggot, give me a source of Assange saying he was going to announce something on Hillary this week.

It was everyone else claiming or saying Clinton was going down this week.

Care to elaborate?

Word on the street is he made a deal with Hillary to have him released safely once she's President.

how much do you think he got from Clinton?

I'd say around 2 million USD, maybe more

Again, sources where he said he had anything. They're were all from third party sources.

I gave up on you faggots when all you posted were Infowar links.

That's fine. I obviously can't kill him while he's in that embassy

You guys... I swear, the only faggots who get played more than Trumpettes are the Bitcoin idiots.

I wonder if Hillary made a deal with him

Kek fuck off shill

Seems legit

Yes. I actually seen the documents which one contains a lawsuit from a girl claiming to be sexually harassed by Trump and also more tax evasions.

There are a few emails of Hillary but these are really just more of her personal correspondence which is more positive. Hillary's email to the UN secretary of state is the one I seen and it shows her urging for a push for women's rights worldwide.

Trump's personal emails are included as well. They are not anything positive

if y'all want leaks fucking send him money. there's a lot of shit to sort through and y'all whining isn't going to speed it up.

Assange has no deal with Clinton. He only does this because he believes in transparency.

I'll say this, the leaks that will come will spell the defeat of Trump. It's over

Literally every quote I've seen from the last week regarding this shit has been roger stone or some other faggot

Nothing you do will convince us to not spread whatever the leak is

it was worth staying up to watch the shitstorm here

australia's most massive shitpost

fuck you and your useless shit assange

>MFW Assange is just being a post-metaphysical stochastic discordian and lulling Hillary's campaign into a false sense of security right before he drops the largest bomb of the election

>Trumpeters
You're just jealous because you come from a post-national society and your life is devoid of substance and direction.

Low energy shill

Exceuse me, we prefer to be called "Trumpeteers," seeing as how we're his army of cheeky digital musketeers.

i wonder when he is just going to hand himself in so he can be in the media again. the guy looks quite unstable and his behavior is pretty much only geared towards remaining relevant and grabbing attention.

Hillary thinks the same of the bernouts

Still fucking pissed I stayed up until 5 am for that bullshit

That sexual harassment thing is old af it came out in June and even Snopes was like uh..this is totally not sketch...

He's going to get assassinated and it won't even be from a government. It will be the people he betrayed.

BUT YOU GOT TO WISH WIKILEAKS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

>Trump is finished

Said the increasingly nervous man for the 879th time

>thousands of CTR shills ready to jump once he drops the truth bomb
>it's fucking nothing
>they stayed up until 5am for fucking nothing
>Assange literally wasted so much of their time

Even if he does actually drop the leaks this week my ass will still be too sore to enjoy them.

Trump time travel bro continues to be right

haha no I never though any of the leaks would end her campaign. I mean, once you find out she created and supplied ISIS, ignored Gaddafi's pleas, ordered drone strikes from her blackberry, laughed at freeing a child molester, etc. You quickly pick up on the fact that a vast majority of Americans are fructose laden word associative zombies and our sovereignty is gonzo after this election.

Also kill yourself min wage faggot

he betrayed a bunch of weebs. they have as much testosterone between them as an effeminate girl. nothing will happen.

>the Clinton group think violating court privilege with the "scandalous" details of a literal Jane Doe's accusations are enough to stall Trump's campaign

>they think Julian Assange, ex-Finder protege and rogue CIA asset, would fall for Clinton's promise of amnesty

please be true oh fuck

Nice flag, bro.

WE ONLY HAVE 30 FUCKING DAYS LEFT JULIAN DAMMIT!!!111!!1!

R A R E
A R E
R E
E

>tax evasion

You don't pay taxes on losses, larping faggot.

R A R E
A R E
R E
E

>Asked directly if the docs will “destroy Clinton.” He answered, “There’s been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications. In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with that we intend, or I intend, to harm Hillary Clinton or that I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false. They come about as a result it seems of this campaign and those who are trying to personalize our publications.”

>In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with that we intend, or I intend, to harm Hillary Clinton or that I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false.

OP is a giant faggot as usual, move along

>Isle of man
Redpill me on the isle of man. What's life like?

I almost wonder if he dropped hints in his long rambling speech. To let Hillary's camp know what dirt he has. Maybe it is to make a deal for amnesty. Maybe it is to scare them.

What was that about pumps and technology? Maybe she let ISIL get their hands on some tech. I dunno.

It's probably nice to have a flag that triggers outbursts of "RARE" whenever you post.

He trolled us all.

I love seeing Cred Forums get BTFO, but for some reason this particular case is especially fun for me. You all pinned all your hopes on this idea of a "big leak" coming out from Assange that would end her campaign, and after months of being toyed with, it ended up being nothing. FUCKING KEK

dafuq? Wasn't he supposed to be saying something this morning?
>it's fucking nothing
He couldn't even handle bill fucking maher so it's not really surprising.

Will never forgive Assange for entrusting Siggi Thordarson with recruiting for Wikileaks. Siggi was a faggot little Icelandic kid who wanted to suck Assange's cock, and ended up embezzling money from Wikileaks.

Later, he turned over all of his encrypted chat logs, including those with volunteers, to the FBI in return for small favors. I was one of those people.

Assange is a dope and always has been.

>1 fucking post by this ID
>30 (you)s

When will you faggots learn to ignore shills?

>Trusting the Albino Aussie shitposting faggot.

It isn't even a new book. Cypherpunks is like decades old.

>post national society

I see someone took their first sociology class of first year

Fuck off until you get into grad school you obvious social science troll (future barista detected)

Why does "one post by this ID" imply?

No one's backpedaling. The media, including Alex Jones, blatantly lied about everything in order to discredit Wikileaks. This isn't the first time they've tried to do this, either.

Um um uuummm umm ummm

Assange is a horrible human being.

The upboats are useful if I'm not making ASS.ART, but man, sometimes the ISP cycles around to a Britflag and it's like a holiday

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE

What a complete fucking tool. Typical backpeddling straight out of the Assange play book.
Why oh why has noone bothered forming a mob and just dragging him out? It would have been so damn easy.

Hi! We would like to offer you a job opportunity. Please contact us at [email protected]

Anybody else see that?

That yellow dot, yeeah, it's meant to be where I'm posting from, but that's not my image. I don't have that map image, it's like it got mixed up with making the thumbnail somehow.

Do you think I should TINKER BLUEBELL?

op SAILORMOON is rejigsawing, possible compromise

Poor fags that stayed up 'till 4am are going to be grumpy today.
'You mad' pics will flow like wine

this wouldn't be the first time she's hired. Remember when that guy who got messed up in her email fiasco ended up dead?