Raised by mildly mentally fucked single mother

>Raised by mildly mentally fucked single mother
>Had no discipline up to age 20
>102lbs at 5'10 all through highschool
>Failed college, now pursuing nursing degree

Are some people just doomed to fail? Am I?

I don't want to fail guys. I want to get a lot of money, work hard, and retire late to enjoy the fruits of my labour. Drive motorbikes around America, fly planes.

Just because I failed at school, am I doomed to live on a shitty salary?

I'm scared Cred Forums. I haven't enjoyed my youth, I won't enjoy my late years either.

Fuck.

I've always known I wasn't up to competition. I was alwas shorter, always skinnier, always looked like shit compared to the actual men in my classroom. People always treated me like a kid.
Even at 17, I looked like a 12 years old while all my peers appeared closer to 25. I was probably ~10cm shorter than everyone at 178cm.

Was I doomed from the start? Is there any making it for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/reziztanze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please Cred Forums.

finish your degree
(I don't even have that)

DEJA VU

>FAILED COLLEGE
>NO DISCIPLINE
>I REGRET THIS

you deserve to be spit on. this story writes itself.

I think you're on of those people who will push supermarket carts in their 50's to pay rent. Probably clinically depressed too because of >tfw kissless virgin. Sorry user.

I'm like you French bro. I was raised my a single mother with 0 discipline. She would always tell me to fuck off and play video games.

Currently finishing up my bachelors in IT and I love it. Still a handholdless kissless virgin at 27.

On the bright side, it could be worse for both of us. We could be uneducated Googles.

i recomend subscribing to joe owens channel
and then dedicating your life to local politics
youtube.com/user/reziztanze

Join military faggot

Well, as a last resort you could always become a mime.

Si tu as vraiment la motivation d'améliorer ta condition tu peux toujours rejoindre une faq et te trouver un bouleau étudiant a coté pour te financer. Après si t'es trop stupide pour finir une licence beh je peux rien te dire, désolé.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa

Keep at it, user :-) you'll be fine

stop blaming your poor mom and grow some fucking balls

>now pursuing nursing degree
What's your problem. Just work hard and have white babies. That's your only job. If a monkey can do it, so can you.

>nursing degree

kys faggot. study something useful like chinese herbs instead of treating symptoms. literally MUH taste buds.

If only there was some way for you to TRADE a skill you know for money. Some sort of craftsman or repairman.

Short answer is no, you're not fucked. I'm a therapist and one of my favorite modalities is metaphor therapy. What's your metaphor for your life? It's shit. But you could imagine yourself on a motorbike or in a plane, going anywhere, going as high as you want, going outside the city limits where you thought the world ended, outside your province, your country, anywhere. I know you're thinking: but, but, but--I know, but just imagine--imagine something better for yourself and you will be able to go there.

Also try reading some Charles bukowski

you are french

you are not doomed to fail, but destined to surrender

Mate, a nursing degree is fine. You can make good money on that so don't beat yourself up over it. I was in a similar position, I also had no discipline and was raised by an abusive single mother, and ended up failing college the first time. I was able to improve myself by just keeping a routine, and giving up things like junk food cold turkey. Keeping a good fitness and health food routine is very important

You are only a failure in the truest sense when you give up. You're a man, act like one. When you fall, you get back up.

Don't give up, sniveling will get you nothing. The world doesn't care that you're failing, only you do. So stop failing.

In Murcia a nursing degree is very valuable and opens many doors to many different paths. Suck it up you fucking pussy, study hard, and succeed.