TRUMP GENERAL: POET EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Loveland CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/cmyu_EWMAB4
>Pence Rally in Ashland VA 10/3/16
youtu.be/6BgvPmR7_8M
>Nigel: Dont Take Abuse from a Clinton
youtu.be/sYu_8qVERmI
>Black Female Supporting Trump Explains Why
youtu.be/LR3ih75Fzq0
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Pueblo CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/Laxw35PjVyI
>Trump speaks at RAW PAC 10/3/16
youtu.be/Z_5kh-z4IXA

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=is8cx0q39bI
c-span.org/video/?414226-1/vice-presidential-nominees-debate-longwood-university
insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/04/author-ed-klein-ag-lynch-had-secret-meetings-white-house-about-email-probe
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx
youtube.com/watch?v=f3qZlLJYzN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gsglms0TcYY
wcpo.com/news/region-indiana/dearborn-county/parade-float-maker-apologizes-sort-of-for-depicting-trump-executing-clinton-in-electric-chair
americasmarkets.usatoday.com/2015/03/04/11-big-profitable-companies-pay-no-u-s-tax/
youtube.com/watch?v=JTKb1o7P3Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=FCcCZyc4vLA
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/10/04/Obama-White-House-Threatens-Wikileaks-STAND-DOWN
usasupreme.com/assange-i-will-bring-hillary-down-before-the-debate-stage-on-september-26th/
youtube.com/watch?v=WhxRpl8tNi0
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/04/donald-trump-arizona-prescott-valley-campaign/91479182/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hypocrite-hillary-bashes-wells-fargo-took-258000-wells-fargo-executives-video/
investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-is-politically-dead-black-americans-latinos-basement-dwellers-for-trump/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/04/trump-backers-feel-played-as-wikileaks-fails-to-come-through-on-october-surprise/
youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNXB43u6VuI
investmentwatchblog.com/trump-leads-clinton-by-a-bigger-margin-than-obama-beat-romney/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-foundation-probe-shows-ny-attorney-general-uses-office-to-protect-clinton-attack-her-political-foes/
yournewswire.com/assange-says-new-hillary-clinton-leak-will-destroy-her-this-month/
investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-no-longer-wants-to-say-that-sexual-assault-survivors-have-a-right-to-be-believed-as-she-edited-that-line-from-her-website-shes-now-a-rape-apologist-yet-she-has-the-nerve-to-at/
rt.com/usa/361506-redacted-tonight-presidential-debate/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS
rightedition.com/2016/10/02/list-27-countries-destroyed-hillary-clintons-neocon-hubris/
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

HE'S GONNA FUCKING A-LOOOOOOOOSEMENT.

fags

How do we fix the problem?

This is how we'll turn into SA. Moot warned us.

where can i watch the debate tonight?

>It starts with

ONE POLL

I DON'T KNOW WHY

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

Stop making these threads, guys.

It's over.

Remember the basics of Close AWOO Combat /tg/
Engage those who will listen
Ignore shill who won't

Thanks OP

It hilarious. Hirosham00t doesn't realize that more people would buy passes if they had guarantees he wouldn't sell them out at some point. People come here because of anonymity so if you want people to put cash up, you need some assurance they're anonymity is going to be protected, which he doesn't do

Thanks, user OP

>advanced JS

No.

>where can i watch the debate tonight?

>youtube.com/watch?v=is8cx0q39bI

>c-span.org/video/?414226-1/vice-presidential-nominees-debate-longwood-university

AWOO

ssssmoking!

this creepy fuck is going to speak spanish at tonight's debate

Author: AG Lynch Had 'Secret' Meetings at White House About Email Probe insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/04/author-ed-klein-ag-lynch-had-secret-meetings-white-house-about-email-probe

Reminder that CTR is all cucks. Got some thicccc happening tho

He's going to try and sell user info, isn't he

Originally posted by based Portugal-user, READ THIS!

"Here is a series of posts for you guys to better protect yourself from the crafty shills and spies that will certainly increase in number with the God Emperor raising in popularity.

The original source is:

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
>cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

OR

>pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

This text is from 2012 but the concept goes way back. It was one of the first to describe and name most of the techniques shills use to try to either suppress or to outright control internet forums (in all their forms).

Most likely the expression "sliding" comes from this document but the general concept is know from back the newsgroups days.

Shout out to Fravia, the best resource of this kind of knowledge back in the days before google."

Either follow the link to Cryptome, pastebin or read pic related because I’m not going to spam the thread with all those posts. If you haven’t read this once already, I STRONGLY advice you to do so now.

> Can someone give me an honest assessment of the current state of the polls?
(...)
> But I have checked the demographics of some recent polls and they look much fairer than past polling samples.

I'm readying the next poll analysis now that enough post debate polls were released, state and national.

I agree that stats on some new national polls are much better.

That CNN/ORC (the 4way, always 4way [1]), for instance, is pretty much on point with regards to sampling and (unless they pulled some trick like oversampling urban and coastal people,the only indicator not present in their topline) the upper limit of the current poll results is pretty much that: Clinton +5 (+/- 3.5, meaning a range from Trump +2 to Clinton +12).

One important indicator in the current polls is the individual result for each candidate at the polls.

Trump, for instance. It is the first time that, for an extended period of time, his numbers don't drop below 40.

His numbers didn't go below that threshold in any 4way poll since the debates and went below that in only one poll (a >Reuters) in the past 15 days, showing that his base is solid and that Hillary is not gaining voters on that front.

The small rise in Hillary numbers (Wirh an average of 44 but with a large range from 41 to 47 in the past 15 days) is not loss of support by Trump but the reduction of undecided voters.

I'm mobile now so a more complete a analysis will more likely come tomorrow (holiday here on barbosaland) but One thing is reassuring for Trump's camp and very worrisome for Hillary's one: from pre to post debate the difference didn't rise as much as democrats expected and that came not from already decided voters but from undecided.

That means everything is still open for grabs for both sides and more likely it will all be decided come November on turnout and enthusiasm.

MAGA

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

"Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding Hillary they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I'm still voting for him but he went soft on immigration" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Cred Forums in general (doubles as sliding): "how can white man compete", on /trumpgen/: polls.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump's rally" and "what would you do if the election is rigged against Trump". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Cred Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Cred Forums but Cred Forums and Cred Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse.

>Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about”

>Also worth reading: Confession of Hillary Shill from /r/SanderForPresident

pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx

>changing the UI at all

Only thing I disagree with, it's this way to keep normies out

Wew lads

youtube.com/watch?v=f3qZlLJYzN0

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsglms0TcYY

So Cred Forums post one thing you are doing to MAGA

we are just getting started, friend

What the... This is insane and I've never seen anything like this in politics in my lifetime.
The LaTimes tracking poll is now taking into effect the ENTIRE week after the debate and Trump GAINED!
Furthermore, in 2012 a poll with the same methodology accurately predicted the outcome of Romney V Obama.

I don't know if I can stress this enough; Trump had a pretty bad performance at the debate and he GAINED.
If I were Hillary I'd be shaking in my shoe.
Just imagine how much his poll numbers will be after he creams her in the second debate.
(FYI: there are other polls going around lately but they are not tracking polls, and many of them haven't conducted a poll in months. LaTimes is the only accurate one for tracking how the debate affected him, as the same people are asked everyday who they're voting for. It appears the debate emboldened closeted trump supporters-which is exactly the effect Scott Adams said it would have. Wow.) This election is beyond over. We're heading for a landslide.

thanks dude

oh shit it's portugal user

How much you want to bet he will get to say whatever he wants for as long as he likes while Pence is repeatedly stopped, fact checked, and challenged again and again by the "moderator".

Slimy fucks probably botched his podium and mic too. If there is some sick, fucked up shit that they can get away with, they do it.
Totally spineless.

Forced meme m8.
2/10 only responded out of boredom.

He'd be fucking mental to, no spanish-speaking latino is going to watch the debate and it'd alienate twice as many white voters than he would get in spanish-speaking voters

does checking gets count?

Is that why Trump is hiding?

He let us down.

>saved

This is fucking ridiculous

This man walks up to your girlfriend, smiles and slaps her butt.

What do you do?

Thanks for reposting those resources pal. People here may have seen but with the influx of new trump supporters and of shills it is always valuable to have it in front of them, all the time.

is james wood a literal retard?

The only letting down you get is when the stool is kicked from under your feet

>hiding
>has a rally today
>has two rallies tomorrow

Seriously, you're scum. Lying shit. Totally loser.

>shills will deny this

Nobody on this board unironically supports Hillary. The only people who do are paid shills hired by noted homosexual predator David Brock.

Brock hires these disaffected obese women who've easily fallen for the SJW meme (because they are fat, and women) to post "le Hilldog is cool" threads.

Hillary is a liar, and has destroyed the lives of many of Bill Clinton's rape victims.

Fuck her.

Grab her arm and walk slightly faster.

>shitty polls
>sub-standard 1st debate performance
>Asshat has no leaks
>no FBI indictment
>Media onslaught
>CTR shilling Cred Forums so hard it is almost unuseable

Who else completely confident that we will win due to faith in the God Emperor and the American people?

Not even worried, famalamadingdong

IT'S JUST A SPOOF, BRO!
wcpo.com/news/region-indiana/dearborn-county/parade-float-maker-apologizes-sort-of-for-depicting-trump-executing-clinton-in-electric-chair

americasmarkets.usatoday.com/2015/03/04/11-big-profitable-companies-pay-no-u-s-tax/

Jesus fucking Christ this an embarrassing post.
I normally leave things like this alone, but God damn if you weren't the exception.

The media needs to hang. They're all fucking lying scum.

>javascript techniques
Tell this drug pushing kike to fuck off.

Of course it does, Kek blesses us and those who check gets

just doing my civic duty

LUL

Don't listen to the shills. Alot of us are working right now. I, and many others, will be here in full energy, MAGA, and meme magic for the rally and debate tonight. KEK.

He only talks to Fox News because they won't ask him hard questions and he has refused to do any press conferences for months.

He's literally hiding.

SHILLS WILL DEFEND THIS

W-what did God emperor send me?

Oh shit there's something solid inside.

Praise Him

>(Hi10)_To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index_-_15_(BD_720p)_(coalgirls).mkv_snapshot_07.26_[2015.03.11_23.35.31].jpg
>(coalgirls)
are they at least paying the toll?

Open it, open it!

Nuke him.

>don't know if I can stress this enough; Trump had a pretty bad performance at the debate and he GAINED.

Like I said last thread, there are a lot of people not backing Trump because of his demeanor and preception that he is a loose cannon.

He got a little grumpy at the debate but didn't yell or explode or call hillary a cunt. This reassured those people, which helps a lot.

It's less important that he lost in terms of presenting issues and stuff. That's not what people were doubtful about.

they're both korean, so it's ok

If it's not a picture of a dragon dildo or pepe I'll be disappointed

REEEEE WHERE IS MY FUCKING GOLD CARD

>tfw never got my gold card

to be fair he doesnt have to talk to any of those fucks ijs

hillary went almost 300 days without taking to the press

They will, but anyone who is watching the VP debate is already engaged and most likely onto the slimy (((media))) and their tricks. It will only make Kaine and (((media))) look worse and Pence look better. This is because we have an inherent dislike of enforced unfairness.

This right here.

I was a bernie bro, and that lying bitch and her ugly jewish puppet master screwed Bernie and a whole generation of Americans out of a better future.

Fuck the DNC. Fuck CTR™.

I'm voting for Trump.

[linkin park lyrics]

OH MY GOD user A ____

Seriously. Id get the pass if I wasn't sure my data would get sold, or maybe my credit information

Nah

Does working towards improving myself in both mind and body count?

Threadly reminder:

CTR and the lefties are going to brigade the online polls yet again, to say Kaine won, even if he does a horrible job.

Must suck to shill for a rape enabler.

You have awoken
Praise Kek

That's one of my favorites. Here's another

>184 IQ
>literal retard

He's argued with everyone on Fox for fucking ever

Bought MAGA caps for me and others (also Donates to the campaign)
Encouraged all my friends and family to vote in this election.
Have discussions about the candidate's policies with them.
Also explained you are voting for leadership based off of policies and not who you personally like more.

I also post advice, motivation, awoos, etc here.

186 IQ.

What was the Assange leak? I fell asleep.

Is this the best you can do, fat girl?

here here

LEAFS BTFO BY BASED SHKRELI

that will definitely happen with this moderator.

Stop blue balling us, you mong!

>quads
nice

Ready for tonight

Kek confirms hillary for prison

Its so fucking comfy not clicking on shop fronts its worth it user, its like adding cocaine to the Cred Forums experience :)

Welcome to the winners circle bro

We all know how that went last time. Anyway, do people in America really care about the VP debate (or about the VP at all)?

I for sure don't recall the Biden-Palin or the Biden-Ryan debates at all, assuming those are the right people and that there were debates.

When Trump loses, I'm not going to make fun of you and tell you to commit suicide.

I'm going to be here for you.

we need to pass those libel laws

Literally nothing.

>posting altered polls

Fuck off

Wow_its_fucking_nothing.png

Really, I didn't even expect anything, considering Wikileaks didn't claim they would release on Tuesday and it's. T even their usual MO.

This shill assult is getting unbearable guys. They must be getting desperate. Got to have faith that it's because Trump is doing better than they want to admit.

>do people in America really care about the VP debate

Not as much as the Presidential debate. Fewer people will watch this.

However, the MSM plans to claim a Kaine victory, and meme that into the news cycle for days if not a week. It's part of their control playbook.

They love that Saudi money too. Execute gays and enslave women all you want apparantly.

Shills will defend this.

Are we just being ironic, trumpgen?

"no"

We VIP nao. Minnesota will go red.

"The bearer of this card is a Member in good standing of the Trump Train team. Playing an integral role to elect our mext president of the United States, Donald J. Trump. The member is officially recognized as a leader in our movement to Make America Great Again."

wtf stop with the race baiting loool im done with this universe

JEB SURGE

They don't it's just fun for people like us that love politics. Well they matter a bit more because of how old both candidates are, but Americans don't vote on VP

Kek confirmed hillary ded m8

naw, they eventually tire out and go back to their containment boards

this, I don't trust this guy

when we win on Nov 8, cross out that word "future" down on the bottom left

If there isn't a leak like they said there will be this week then nothing is happening.

Basically, every document concerning the US elections is supposed to drop before November 8th.
There should be a drop every week.
Other Documents will be dropped as well until the end of the year.

>authorized by the future president

Hell yes

No, we're not actually worried in the slightest, despite the concern shills. It will be pic related

lol, this is the containment board

What a gyp
Lousy Aussie.
Built up all that hype for jack shit

Post source

>Dueling events

Wut?

Daily reminder CIA is producing false flags.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTKb1o7P3Aw

Why is Reddit so obsessed with people who deny global warming and vaccines?

They sperg out over it more than anything I've seen.

I think Reddit is just satire guys.

Vote Hillary! Yaaaassss queen!
Nevermind the corporate donors.
Nevermind the racketeering.
Nevermind the lying.
Nevermind hiding evidence.
Nevermind mental illness.
Nevermind destroying nations and creating a refugee crisis.
Nevermind unironically advocating the assassination of inconvenient whistleblowers.
My liberal friends and CNN told me Trump said mean things!
Yaaaas queen slaaay!

Yeah ok faggot

Guys, these Trumplekins are starting to worry me a little. HRC's going to win, r-right?

They can't keep a news cycle straight for 2 days (see the forced miss piggy scandal or the forced tax scandal).

Rasmunssen polled 4 times in the past week: Trump 41 then 40 then 40 then 41. Hillary 42 then 43 then 43 then 42.

People made up their minds (more or less), the only votes up for grabs are undecided and third party.

Yes! That's the beginning of MAGA - making ourselves great. What are you doing in particular, user? I love to read the inspirational stories of fellow Cred Forumsacks.

is this you get for signing up as an official trump shill?

i guess i-i'm r-ready for t-trump...

All that money wasted on Hillary.....

Pretty much this

Nate Silver just upped her chances to over 80%. Trump is tanking.

I am both happy for you and insanely depressed for myself.
did The Emperor abandoned me?
Have I failed him in some way?

I still do it for free.

The funny thing about the send them back to Africa is I've never heard a white person argue how that wouldn't benefit America. In their hearts you know they kinda want to, then they just object about it being mean or racist

vaccines are the hot button issue on both sides, and once again it's mexico's fault

probably means that they were holding rallies at the same time in the same state

No. This train has no brakes

Kek. AIDS frodo is such an underrated meme

Damn son, very nice

Muh science
Muh activism
They desperately want to be seen as knowledgeable and part of some positive change, so someone denying a premise of theirs they think is rooted in science invalidates their existence

Someday while browsing Cred Forums and reading about other people's stories of momentum, I realized I wouldn't get anywhere just sitting on my ass.

So, I abused the system since my city has a free gym for residents, and I've been going there daily ever since.

Well done! One by one we're converting the fence-sitters and undecideds. They are going to be so pleased when Trump wins and we get to start implementing the policies that will make their lives so much better.

I find that really inspiring, as well as what each of us here are doing and how we have benefited from this movement.

wew

>0047767

> not blessed with quads
> not even a prime number

Mfw

God fucking damn it. I can't take this bullshit anymore. I might become a white nationalist and advocate for a racial cleansing just so the left can't do this retarded shit anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=FCcCZyc4vLA

hollywood btfo

>Nate Silver just upped her chances to over 80%. Trump is tanking.

Love that guy, his predictions are always on point.

Nate Silver? More like Nate Gold.

Thanks, like, retweet, subscribe and favorite

This is why I just don't believe the polls.

He's Our Guy.

>therefore let's be Commies, hurr

WHERE IS MY GOLD CARD ;_; please don't abandon California, we haven't abandoned you

I believe this is what got Hitler started. After years of commies bullshit he just couldn't take it anymore

Thoughts?
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/10/04/Obama-White-House-Threatens-Wikileaks-STAND-DOWN

They had to slash the price of the gold card membership because no one was buying them.

You can be in the super exclusive club for $35.

He's a broken clock that just happens to be right like 95% of the time.

yeah, plus when a company does a mass discount sale like this one while its in trouble theres a good chance they are just milking the extra money before going under. DO NOT BUY THE PASS!!!

But it's insanely rabid. Like they start sperging out if you say you believe in vaccinations, but they shouldn't be FORCED on people. That's not enough for them. They literally want you ripped out of your house and have a needle forced into your skin. Same goes for global warming; I've heard many say those who deny it should be arrested or pay a fine and then in the same sentence say they stand for free-speech.

It's absolutely rabid science fanaticism.

Excluding the "I don't know how many of them actually support Trump", he's pretty much right.

Supporting Trump is a mainstream opinion, about 40%+ of the american populace will vote for him.

when did you buy it? I donated like in late July/early August and haven't received my gold card.

Cernovitch wants to buy Cred Forums too.

>Nate predicted every democrat and republican primary and caucuses except Michigan
>HURR NATE FECES REEEEE STAHP IT

Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

usasupreme.com/assange-i-will-bring-hillary-down-before-the-debate-stage-on-september-26th/

>Obama trying to be authoritative
That's going to bite him in the ass again.

>Trump loses a billion of his own money in the volatile real-estate market

>Hillary Clinton loses 6 billion dollars, the middle-east to ISIS, our good standing with Egypt, Four people in Benghazi, 33,000 emails, and 11 devices just in her 4 years at the state-department.

>2% of nomination for President Donal J. Trump

Thanks for the record m8

> Assange announces a speech to celebrate 10 years of wikileaks
> specifically says there will be no leaks at the spech, that he announcing more to come
> pins a tweet confirming leaks begin the day after the speech
> gives speech exactly like hecsaid he would, announces new leaks, lays out the schedule for releasing them
> Media claims he said he was going to leak everything and now he's a big fat stupid liar also Drumph is stumped

The sad thing is it works

He either sold out or was just trolling conservative media. Pretty easy to understand.

me too, user

Where's the schedule for the leaks?

I'm not sure if this is the one referenced in that story but it's illustrative nonetheless

wtf now I Mentally Hill

b-b-but Trump said mean things!

>Hillary Clinton loses 6 billion dollars, the middle-east to ISIS, our good standing with Egypt, Four people in Benghazi, 33,000 emails, and 11 devices just in her 4 years at the state-department.

But, she could have been worse. Just let her be president already, it's her time now!

I've never met a hillary supporter. I honestly don't think they exist outside of voter fraud.

Blame people like Roger Stone and others who said it would be leaked today

He coreectly predicted EVERY Trump primary and caucus

>but they shouldn't be FORCED on people.
They should though.

This Bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhxRpl8tNi0

If Nate Silver gets every state correct this election except Michigan day hello to President Donald J Trump

Whenever I see shit like this I have to think of Goebbels

Thanks Cred Forums

He said Wednesday

Card dueling events. You know Trump knows the heart of the cards.

Sheriff Joe and Jan Brewer confirmed for todays rally.
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/04/donald-trump-arizona-prescott-valley-campaign/91479182/

We got over zealous .. it happens

Shit. I want one!!!

Mine showed up yesterday.

This man did literally NOTHING wrong.

still waiting on mine too

There is no set schedule that is disclosed yet.
All we know is that there will be weekly releases and all releases regarding the election will be released before November 8th.

Tell your Shqiptar friend not to meddle with UI and add adbarfed Javashit cuckniques.

(You)

Hypocrite Hillary Bashes Wells Fargo at Rally… But Took $258,000 from (((Wells Fargo))) Executives (Video)

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hypocrite-hillary-bashes-wells-fargo-took-258000-wells-fargo-executives-video/

>every globalist corporation is firmly behind Hillary

What did she mean by this

That's great! Exercise gives us the energy to have more drive and to set goals and go out and achieve them.

Stone said Wednesday though...

Nate Flerovium is not giving FL to Trump

How can he be right? Or CO, NV and shit

Trump did not only lose a billion dollars, in what I can only call "trumped up" trickle-down economics, he also constantly loses his temperament!

>1995
>volatile

were you even alive in 1995?

Gotta go to the extreme to make yourself stand out in a hug box I guess.

Holy shit, we out-smug Hollywood

Cool! What did you do to get the card?

Nate Silver has been wrong about this election from the beginning.

He's an extremely biased nebbishy little beta-male.

Yeah, another Arizona rally, should be fun.
I remember last time like it was yesterday.

>those protests.
>that whore who chained herself to a van for soros
>trumps massive crowd
>that one awkward women "WERE GONNA BUILD A ..FENCE"

why isnt trump rallying in bigger arenas?
I mean he could easily fill up anything with atleast 20k capacity

Florida nevada ohio and colorado are all blue according to Nate Diamond

Hillary is Politically DEAD!! – Black Americans, Latinos, & Basement Dwellers for TRUMP

investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-is-politically-dead-black-americans-latinos-basement-dwellers-for-trump/

>Michigan

How the fuck could any ''professional'' be like 25 full points off the real result, that's just shameful as fuck.

She's going to win. She has all the media on her side and Wall St. I mean just look at the crowds she draws. It's in the bag, check your Facebook page if you doubt me.

Why didn't Trump skip Virginia to go all in in Michigan?

What it means is that there are so many cards being made, such a backlog that is indicative of how many, like you signed up.

Yours will come, and soon a flood of other people will get theirs as well.

Intimate spaces make better memories

And make them look more full

the article does not mention any source and the website does not seem very reliable, but i'm afraid this is plausible

Lose weight now, fat girl. Please.

>How the fuck could any ''professional'' be like 25 full points off the real result

The problem with what Nate Sodium does is that he takes other people's polls and averages them.

If ALL the polls he takes are biased and skewed to favor someone, his results, no matter what, will be skewed and biased.

So, does the card do anything?

Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/04/trump-backers-feel-played-as-wikileaks-fails-to-come-through-on-october-surprise/

youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ

youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ

youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ

...really?

Lol. 'Fence women' Brewer will be there.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNXB43u6VuI

Its not Nate 24 carat Gold doing the actual polling you fucking retard he just works with the info others give him

Wow, I guess I'm with her now.

>October 4th
>its over

>our mext president
>mext
>mex

Triggered

Who else /excitedasfuck/ for Trump's inauguration day?

BTFO in NOV

Panicked, corrupt MSM realizes the noose dangles ever closer as their reign of lies draws to a close.

thats what I thought
but it would be interesting to see how many people he could mobilize for a single rally

Stop shilling your site here

you can use it at ONE store to make a one time purchase of your item of choice with an MSRP of less than $50

That elderly lesbian can't stump the Trump.

My body is ready.

Aleppo votes + low turnout for Dems will spell their demise.

jump out of an airplane , what do you do.

1. spend your time tying your shoes so when you crash into the ground you won't trip on your laces.

2. pull the cord on your parachute land safely and then tie your shoes so you don't trip.

The rally that followed Trump's trip to Mexico was better--great guest, crowd fired up

Trump Leads Clinton by a Bigger Margin than Obama Beat Romney

investmentwatchblog.com/trump-leads-clinton-by-a-bigger-margin-than-obama-beat-romney/

I did it when they were $30.

My bad, my phone was at 1% and I was just hammering it out.

Also I maed dis. Will actually finish it later. Maybe.

Trump Foundation Probe Shows NY AG Uses Office to Protect Clinton, Attack Her Political Foes

lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-foundation-probe-shows-ny-attorney-general-uses-office-to-protect-clinton-attack-her-political-foes/

Of course he does. Literally everyone knows Trump has already win. The shills know this, too, but tendies cost shekels.

She now has wikileaks on her side too, they have backpedaled, not releasing anything

Stop spamming the thread with your shill site

THIS IS AN IP COLLETOR DO NOT USE IT

yournewswire.com/assange-says-new-hillary-clinton-leak-will-destroy-her-this-month/

(september)

I love that photos. Notice the boy being hugged, he knows it genuine and not faked. He is happy and overwhelmed at the same time because he likely doesn't know his father.

Look at the boy with the Hillary flag. His expression is priceless: he can also see that the Pence hug is genuine. He also likely doesn't have a father but wants to experience that same fatherly love and connection. You can see on his face that is what he wants, and it's beginning to dawn on him to question why he doesn't have it.
>Are white people really like that?
>Maybe they aren't devils...
>This guy is inspiring, and radiates goodness.
>I want that for myself.

I love this election.

Because Trump likes multiple options

Anybody post the quote and source from the veteran that asked that question to Trump?

He said something about twisting Trump's word for political bullshit or something like that

>Suu is green
>Mexico flag has green

THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE

They never said they were releasing anything today.

It will be released tomorrow.

Is that source remotely reliable? It does not seem so, even though the info is credible

That might have been made to mock him, but it's a comfy song.

Hillary Clinton NO LONGER wants to say that sexual assault survivors “have a right to be believed” as she edited that line from her website. She’s now a RAPE APOLOGIST!! Yet she has the nerve to attack Trump for what he says about women?

investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-no-longer-wants-to-say-that-sexual-assault-survivors-have-a-right-to-be-believed-as-she-edited-that-line-from-her-website-shes-now-a-rape-apologist-yet-she-has-the-nerve-to-at/

this?

Kill yourself gypsy nigger.

>missed yesterday's rally
>watching it
>out of nowhere
>AND BY THE WAY GEORGE SOROS... DECLARED 1 POINT 5 BILLION IN LOSSES
>mfw

Those illegal monster girls are coming over here and a lot of them are bad, bad people.

Great, but... source?

NAME THE JEW TO A CROWD OF BOOS

If by predicted you mean stopped trying to influence the vote a few days before the vote in an attempt to keep his reputation intact, then sure. His ability to "predict" over a week out is completely laughable.

Yes, thank you?
Do you know what his name is?

‘2016 election, what the f**k is going on?' - Redacted Tonight's take on the presidential debates

rt.com/usa/361506-redacted-tonight-presidential-debate/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Remember that little girl who was slapping ted Cruz to make him go away?

That's when I knew he would never be president

Media is redpilling normies with their obvious corrupt behavior. Thanks (((CNN)))

>f**k
garbage canned

who /bigleague/ here

But Hirom00t already did this...

I come from the shrouded enigma that is the future

My word is prophecy

Must be a pretty shitty AG to somehow miss for 15 years that a charity run by one of richest and most well known people in your state didn't have the proper paperwork, especially when they got tax audited a dozen times during that period

It's almost like they knew all along and didn't tell Trump so they could use it against him when the time came

I'm with her, goyim

Didn't Donald literally say not to believe Ivana when he allegedly raped her?

And he pleaded the fifth 97 times during the deposition. We all know what pleading the fifth means.

I had to pause it for a sec and rewind.

I can't believe he fucking namedropped him. AND the crowd booed! They know!

i don't, sorry

NEW THREAD

>George Soros is a name recognized by working class Americans

We'll never truly know how much influence we had over this election, but that one is on us.

Fucking good job guys holy shit.

Big league for big guys.

>florida
>blue

They should be made a requirement for other societal privileges that we take for granted like education or access to the emergency room in public hospitals.

That's not forcing it on someone in the strictest terms. But it's close enough to get the job done.

There's nothing wrong with loving your race, user. Think of it this way:
>I love my family above all others, but I don't hate other families
>I love my wife above all other women, but I don't hate all other women
>I love my country above all others, but I don't hate all other countries

We don't have to buy into the white guilt, white privilege bullshit. Before the (((cultural marxists))) it was totally normal and natural to consider these the most important of all:
>family
>race
>country
>god

I love being White, with no apologies, and no guilt.

soon

Really?

That was Cruz's own daughter

Has there ever been a more comfy politician?

They’re bringing dogs. They’re bringing slimes. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are best girl.

DUDE

TRUMP
FUCKING
NAMED
SOROS

TO A MASSIVE CROWD OF BOOS

HOLY SHIT

Are those dead people? WTF?

>Cred Forums are the only people who know who George Soros is
really?

how the fuck did this little kike get so close to senators and Mr. Trump?!

The best propaganda is true though, Hans. Remember what Sefton Delmer said about the "pesky weeds of historical truth"?

I only chew /BIGLY/ gum, sorry

The List: 27 Countries Destroyed By Hillary Clinton’s (((Neocon))) ‘Hubris’ (for Israel)

rightedition.com/2016/10/02/list-27-countries-destroyed-hillary-clintons-neocon-hubris/

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

New BREAD

Yes, user, really. Trump will come through. Your card will come and we're going to win this together and watch our lives get better and better.

I promise.

kek

>a real life cuck

That's what you are. Enjoy it!

MAGA you Lil bitchass

New Thread

I am so excited for it. When I think of it I get butterflies in my stomach.

I BELIEVE!

I'm jelly AF desu.

I do remember that. It was upsetting as a parent to see that, sort of the similar feeling of seeing creepy Joe Biden do the same thing. Eehhhch

I don't believe there has, actually. Did you see the event he did where he took questions at the end and the mother of a terminally ill young man spoke, introduced her other son who was raising awareness and speaking out about it and he hugged & kissed the family and prayed with them (at their request of course)??

That made me melt right there. He was truly moved and really cared about them and I believe that he will help to raise awareness of what ever that illness was.