>Ramblings of a drunk nazi.

How about "Rules for Radicals"

i never realized it but it is
and by a woman too

They have beer in German prison?

XD what?? That cant be right.
Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;3

We should stick to our own kind.

Well, Hitler did right Mein Kampf from prison, sp according to there must be alcohol in German prison.

This. I tried to read it in high school and it was just ramblings, hardly a coherent thought in the whole thing. He would jump from one subject to another completely at random.

I don't know why Hitler was arrested, but
>letting a political prisoner publish a book about plotting the take over of the current state while in your prison
That being said I haven't read mein kampf.

They have beer in German McDonalds so why not

I don't think it was openly about taking over the state , but it's important to remember that Germans did have free speech back then. Today, a right-wing political prisoner could never publish a book, in or out of prison, unless he's a god-damned Mudslime.

None beat this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

A great question for 'married' gay 'fathers'

HAITIAN NIGGER COOKIES

desu that children's story borders on blue pill because the mouse is actually helpful inbetween asking for things and all of the requests are logical

It basically says "Be nice and give others things, and you'll have a friend, but be prepared to have it all on hand."

Redpill would be the mouse being an absolutely obnoxious little shit and the kid realizing he needs to treat him like an animal

That's what i like about it.
Stuck in jail with only Hess as company, bored out of his mind so he opens his mouth and starts ranting and Hess types it down. it's the most passionate thing I've ever read.

Cleaning out my moms house last week and saw this, burst into tears and left alone for hours reading it like my mom used to.

bump

This book is redpilled as fuck.

scribd.com/doc/38695234/Die-Sheeple-Die-Vol1-Djhives

Why Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
The bad kids got fuck all but Charlie who behaved won?

>Greedy fat kid
>Shrill demanding kid
Hey kid, don't be a dick

Around Stoats Watch Your throats

BUILD A REDWALL

Maybe pic related is more your speed

>I could not help myself...it is my nature

Hell. That was my kindergarten redpill.

CLUNY2016
NEVER FORGET THE LATE ROSE

This book always gets me

Wot Wot.

This series was amazing.

I was going to shit post in this thread, but I can't anymore after seeing this.

What have I become, my sweetest friend?

Dune
Storm of steel
Starship Troopers
Rules for Radicals
The Prince
Call of The Wild
Gates of Fire
The Crusades: Men of Iron and the flame of Islam
James Bond books
Lord of the Flies
Animal Farm
Brave new World
War of the Worlds
The Clansman

*The Crusades: Iron Men and Saints

A new redpilled books thread and once again I am going to ask if anyone has read "Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil" by Gerard Menuhin?

Is this about the jews or muslims?

The spirit of the law, by Bastiat.

I had to read this for school along time ago, and enjoyed it, but I don't see how Cred Forums would necessarily approve of it.

That book scarred me as a child and still does today. I can read the whole book aloud without tearing up at the end. It gets even harder to read the older you get...

*can't

Storm of Steel

Tales of honorary WW1 german soldier who also fought for the third reich in ww2.

The Hungry Caterpillar

It's more common sense than politics, but we live in an era were everything is politicized and what's "right" is determined by morality instead of what's factual.

>It makes no difference what men think of war

>War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.