Why is no one talking about this?

Why is no one talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/david-brock-hillary-clinton-correct-the-record
youtube.com/watch?v=YFe2Nu-CW-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a religious nut and a corrupt closet-homo talking about what two other people are going to do

I'm Canadian and even I know that no American gives a shit about this.

do YOU even have anything to say about it?

inb4 they only talk about immigration with pence and not trump

How many Americans do you think would recognise these guys?

DESU these guys are the most boring VP, Donald should have gone with Fat boy Christie

why would you need subtitles for something not audible?

Because they both fucking suck.

Because Kaine is going to turn Mike Pence's insides into ground meat.

get ready for at least 2, "I respectfully disagree"

>Talking shit about Pence

its the 2 potential vice presidents. literally no one gives a shit

Cred Forums tho

Dude, I'm a Trump supporter. Pence fucking sucks and I said then and I'll say it now, picking him was a mistake. He just doesn't suck as much as Kaine. All that matters, I guess.

It's Ted Cruz 2.0 vs El Traje Vacío!

See the real policy maker in the Trump administration show slyly wink about who the decider will be while praising Dick Cheney! Watch in amazement as the man who exists to pander to Hispanics says something you can't understand in perfect Spanish!

Watch tonight in some random town in Virginia that in no way gives a hometown advantage to one of the debaters!

Pence is a high functioning retard and Kaine is a creepy pedo looking fag. Also nobody ever cares about the VP debate.

Oh shit, I forgot this was tonight. Pence is going to mince little Timmy.

Pence is gonna fuck this motherfucker in the ass..

when's debate family??

>religious nut and a corrupt closet-homo
which one is which?

>mfw I invested 10 million dollars into meme warfare and I only have memes like this to show for it

No homo, Pence is the most articulate and handsome politician i can think of

We've had this debate a million times.

As far as I'm concerned Mike Pence was likely the best we would get, and isn't as bad as I thought he might be. My pick was Rand Paul so take it as you will.

Fat boy Christie is one donut away from a major coronary. He's a greasy fucker too.

He has dark sunken cadaverous eyes.

probably will be a much better debate than anything that includes Trump. Trump just brings the level of discourse to the 4th grade level. We might actually hear about actual issues tonight. Too bad it will be largely ignored...

Careful, he's got an army of nerds, and they have HIllary's back.

motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/david-brock-hillary-clinton-correct-the-record

He's a fag.

Who else here #tense4pence? P

Literally who?

How much longer until it starts?

Biden/Ryan was fun to watch.

>when they ask Pence how old the Earth is

He's got dude weed lmao eyes.

Trump VP vs Hillary VP, dont you recognize him from the memes??

>not getting the meme

Because you can't hear it, dumbass.

what will he answer?? 6k years? But I think Pence is fucking based, he'd probably say "what does this have to do with election and american politics"??

>literal whos

They know that Kaine has horrible optics and they're not excited to show him off.

>2016
>not voting for the vampire VP

o fug is this tonight?

:DDD

I would have liked Newt or Rudy, desu

Because that's how its always been. VP's are not as interesting as the actual candidates.
I think they are though since I personally like Pence and this VP debate will probably get more views than the past VP debates in US election history.

I still have no idea why Tim Kaine was chosen, he looks like a hobbit, who does he appeal to?

I look forward to the post-debate poll threads after Pence loses as bad as Trump

Kaine is going to get bodied, regurgitated Hillary talking points with less detail.

I feel like Pence/Kaine debate is what a presidential debate would look like if this was a normal election and not Donald Trump Presents: Big League Political Dismantling

Who are those guys and why should I care?

why does pence look so much like wojack, meme magic lads?

I have no idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFe2Nu-CW-4

I wondered that too
until I heard him speak spanish fluently
then her choice made sense

It'll probably be more informative than any presidential debate. You'll actually have two politicians speaking instead of a criminal and a business man.

a friendly reminder to hillary supporters

he was chair of the DNC and stepped down so one of Hillary's surrogates could fill his position. It ensured Hillary would get nominated, but she had to pick him

kaine is gonna fuck this dude up, hard-style.

you guys are aware he was picked solely for his debate skills, right?

Think Pence would do the dirty work Trump wouldn't but I'm a bong so I don't know the format

Do they talk about themselves and policy only or who they're running with?

Kaine looks like he's in the spectrum so you'd think Pence would win, but I don't think it will make a difference either way.

Fuck newt. Every other minute he's saying "trump done fucked up again"

Because Kaine is a complete moron and the debate is already won by Pence

Newt is the quintessential Neocon.

It is a boring but reasonable Ted Cruz 2.0 vs someone absolutely no one cares about

I feel like he's supposed to appeal to moderate Catholic-types who don't want to vote for Abortion Hillary but don't like Trump. She's courting NeverTrump by being unusually soft on the religious right this election.

who the fuck are the two faggots that no ones cares about in your picture?

They picked him to attract white males because her numbers are extremely low with them

watch some cspan vids, u fuckin casuals.

kaine is a stone cold killer and pence is a sly mad genius. it'll be a good debate

>he's got an army of nerds
>Trump's got a nation of shitposters

Checkmate.

Because everyone knows the zionist shill Mike Pence is going to get skewered by the only good candidate in the race. SI SE PUEDE

Kaine gives off such a pedo vibe

Pence gives off a Race Bannon vibe

Kaine is a bumble-fuck dipshit
He sounds good to the casual retard until you actually consider what he's saying.

this, Trumpkins are delusional if they think Pence is going to win. Kaine is going to rake him over the coals for all the dumb anti-gay and anti-abortion (painting it as "anti-woman" of course) shit he's done. I'm not a Hillary supporter but this is going to be a fucking blowout.

>religious nut
>doesn't want gov't marrying homos
leave this board and never come back

>Trump just brings the level of discourse to the 4th grade level.
Why are you here instead of reddit?

Kaine personally wouldn't grill him too hard on abortion because he's actually pro-life. He just does the "I don't personally support it" shtick. ("Yeah I'm in the KKK, but I'm not *personally* racist.")

Homos are a meme issue at this point that will accomplish absolutely nothing either way.

Pence is a good speaker and you know he spent a great deal more preparing for the debate than Trump. The media is going to stay out of this one until after the fact to nitpick the debate and make him look bad.

>when they ask Pence about conversion therapy
>when they ask Pence about HIV epidemic
>when they ask Pence about Keith Cooper
>when they ask Pence about condoms being too modern/liberal

Pence is going to win because Hillary has a million scandals Trump didnt practice enough to regurgitate that can easily turn public opinion.

>the two most boring guys ever debate

Why would anyone care? The only mildly interesting thing is that Tim Kaine has a fruitcake faggot voice.

>tfw you're an independent
>tfw you hate Hillary and the neocons more than anything
>tfw Pence is somehow worse than even Clinton
Because when I think MAGA I think of a fucking theocratic neoconservative. He's a piece of shit and honestly the main reason I'm still even considering voting third party. The faggot even has a history of disagreeing with Trump on twitter. Worse yet, he idolizes that war profiteer Cheney who drove our country further into debt for a Skype war.

I'd take Trump/Kaine desu. The GOP is trash tier beyond the small libertarian and nationalist wings. Maybe this debate will change my mind but I'm one unforgiving bastard.