ClintonKaine.com

ClintonKaine.com failed to pay their bills, guess who bought the domain?
That's right! Just like what happened to poor old ¡Yeb! The Big Don himself bought up ClintonKaine.com and turned it into exactly what you'd expect!
You'd think that with all the money from foreign nations that they're soliciting that they could pay for their own fucking website but apparently not.

ClintonKaine.com

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/03/donald-trump-buys-clintonkaine-com-turns-it-into-anti-hillary-news-portal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The absolute fucking madman. How do they even come up with all of this. I seriously want to be part of his banter team, only to hear all their plans on how they fuck the enemy with high-school bullying tier shit like this, probably laughing for hours.

Wtf I love trump now

Side note India bro, why is Kashmir so important?

REAL FUCKING MATURE YOU ASSHOLES. GIVE IT BACK!

LOL
the best shitposter of our age
he is worthy.
step your shit up leafs

Banta for days

The guy who bought the site is a Clinton supporter
>"I bought it because I knew that if Clinton-Kaine ended up being the 2016 ticket, I would be able to use the web traffic have some fun with domain, and eventually sell it. I sold the domain because I wanted money," Green said. He had originally offered the domain to the Clinton campaign for $15,000 but said he as willing to go as low as $10,000 — they wouldn't bite.

>"Clinton's campaign said they couldn't afford anywhere near that though, claiming not to have a discretionary budget for this sort of thing, and offered me $2,000. They thanked me for coming to them first though," Green said. So he used a broker to find a buyer, and it turns out it was the Trump campaign.

Is Trump secretly from Canada or something?

kek, the man just doesn't give a fuck

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

This is my favorite news today.

THE BANTER IS BURIED UNDER A BIG T

I've been hearing lately that clinton has financial troubles.

It's hard to imagine their money isn't endless after spending 300 million.

The absolute fucking mad man

>they couldn't afford anywhere near that though

kek

>scroll to bottom
>paid for by Donald j. Trump for president inc.

The bantz are real.

one of us

I fucking love this election.

>CLINTON: SANDERS SUPPORTERS LIVE IN PARENTS’ BASEMENTS

>Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

THE FUCKING MADMAN

>Side note India bro, why is Kashmir so important?

dont know, not indian. just landed here last night

The real question is what are they spending their campaign cash on? How are they not able to pay at least $2,000 for it?

>spent the internet budget on shitposting instead of protecting your memes
When will they learn

I'M LOSING IT

MY SIDES CAN'T WITHSTAND BANTZ OF THIS MAGNITUDE

>ClintonKaine.com failed to pay their bills, guess who bought the domain?

That's not accurate
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/03/donald-trump-buys-clintonkaine-com-turns-it-into-anti-hillary-news-portal/

Trump paid $15000 for it
The domain's owner is voting hillary but was happy to take trump's money
The clinton camp couldn't pay up and were only offering 2K

kek

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Love it

>Paid For by Donald J. Trump

I've heard that too which is odd, this election is actually much cheaper than last. I guess it's because Clinton can't ask for more billionaire money without looking bad, and no one gives her money as donations

they back up their emails but not their memes

for shame

ART OF THE DEAL

Perhaps they expected to have endless big donor money coming and overspent their budget way too early.

>designated

How is it? Is it as smelly as the memes?

see

> OUTMEMED
> OUTBID
> OUTPLAYED

>clinton kaine
>ck
>cuck
appropriate

i bet they burned a LOT fighting Bernie. she has basically had to do 2 elections in a year, one to be Democrat nominee (against a very serious threat to her), and the bantz king Trump