Wtf I hate /lgbt/ now

Let's talk about /lgbt/. Why aren't we doing anything about this? There is a cesspit of easily triggered tumblrinas on this site and no one is finding this problematic? This is not okay guys

Well their board is under consideration for pruning. Ideally, it'd get deleted or merged. With one, they disperse elsewhere on the site and maybe dissolve cause nobody respects their complaints. Otherwise they'd get contains din a bigger box, intruding on your life just as much as they are now.

Its not even as cancerous as Cred Forums and Cred Forums. Plus its one of the slowest boards.

Pffft, who the hell cares what those fishbucket butterfly durdens are up to. They're just a bunch of horny narcissistic car salesmen who lost relevance after marriage equality. They're literally a waste of everyone elses time, we've got bigger things to worry about than this.

Let's go have some fun lads

They keep trying to make the robots transition too.

I honestly saw it as a containment board for all of the fucking queers on /r9k/ and Cred Forums. Albeit, there are still a fuckload of queers on /r9k/ and Cred Forums.

we're also a containment board. The difference is that we actually use our board, whereas they don't.

Kek half of the threads on there are troll threads now

True, plus we actually make quality content

/lgbt/ may be faggots but they're our faggots.

If you haven't noticed Cred Forums is being attacked from all angles lately. This is no time for in fighting.

True

Actually, a great way to destroy this site and its community would be for a shill to post a raid thread that on the surface sounds like something we would do, but is actually just some 2007/b/ tier shit, set up at an opportune time to function as a divide and conquer strategy. Hopefully there's no already 40 teenage sperglords fucking around on their board for teh lulz...

>implying that Cred Forums aren't a bunch of easily triggered tumblrinas when it comes to politics

>merge it with Cred Forums

if the merging is successful it could destroy the left

>queer neo nazis from the internet fucked the left to death
>Garrison Jenner 2016

>mfw Cred Forums thinks they're the ones doing the trolling when they post on /lgbt/

But /lgbt/ is a worksafe board, its a shit containment.

kek
Just look at the havoc ONE Milo is doing though.

If it wasn't work safe then trannies and dykes would overload the board with fucking disguting looking pseudo-cocks and landwhale rate threads.

The gays are trying to hold our rule over /lgbt/, but the trannies are gaining ground.

Please help,

Cred Forums's the real cesspit.

It's full of retarded Bernouts of the "Well, anyone's better than Drumpf" variety

Everyone knows the real containment board is Cred Forums

And it's failing.

If /lgbt/ is worksafe, then it will leak over into red boards like Cred Forums. Either remove the cancer or let it go wild.

Your numbers are good, but Cred Forums isn't a containment board. Its just a shit board.

It keeps them in that area. It's also kind of used as a ground to accusations

>4chinz is a hate group
>"check /lgbt/
>WTF I like Cred Forums now

Cred Forums and all of its past and future variants were effectively a shit containment board for the last decade

Unless of course you like waifu/husbando wars and aren't autistic enough to post on

Let them have their own board. I don't what gays do if they keep to themselves. Trannies are a problem because they are incapable of not making everything about them and interjecting where they don't belong

nobody here gives a shit about your fag board. why don't you guys just fucking share the safe space?
Oh god, those ones are the worst. Their blue pills are fucking suppositories...

That's right Cred Forums raid every board you can, burn all them bridges.
More ammo for the coming purge of Cred Forums
This board will be deleted by the end of the year mark my words
This entire site already hates the cancer you are
Keep giving it good reasons to get rid of you

hiroshima said we make Cred Forums interesting so he won't delete us

That was before the community spoke up
You also clearly misinterpreted what he stated

You're trying too hard faggot nobody is this retarded

hey /lgbt/queer, did you get triggered from all the frogs on your board?

Lurk moar
/qa/ is calling for Cred Forumss head

You know that Cred Forums will just regroup elsewhere, and that we'll probably shitpost on the other boards even more after that, right?

Shitposting=ban
Good, I hope you take this shithole somewhere else

You mean
>at most 2 desperate faggots spam their shit on /qa/

I mean, we could turn lgbt people against muslims. Common enemy etc

I don't get why people are mad at Cred Forums. Unless you are an actual shitskin (spic included) or a cuckold you have no reason to get triggered.

>Shitposting=ban
Well, it can be subtle too. Cred Forums has never been a safe space. Cred Forums is right on a lot of things, and if you think you can ban these viewpoints from here, you're deluded. A lot of people agree with those, and they're not even all Cred Forumstards. And most Cred Forumstards are pretty moderate but they like to joke and exaggerate here.

Kek yeah that surely isn't exactly what you niggers were doing right, kind of like how you had a rigged poll
>N..no I swear the rest of Cred Forums wants us
>Hey while we're at it, let's go talk to Cred Forums about the Jews!!!

The fuck is /qa/ going to do? Cred Forums is one of the most visited boards on this site. jackie4chan isn't going to prune it any time soon and no amount of smaller boards bitching will change that.

You'll see soon enough, once your shit echochamber is smashed with a brick
You've been deleted before and you will be deleted again
You are nothing more than a persistent cancer that needs another round of chemo
You mean nothing to this site, you are unwelcome guests

>Cred Forums without Cred Forums
Might as well wipe the entire site off the server.

This really is shitty bait.

>You've been deleted before and you will be deleted again
That's actually not that threatening desu...

>denies the history of this site
Enjoy that denial all the way out the door
Haha what? This is a containment board user, this board exists only because you shitposters wouldn't stop posting trash all over the rest of the site

If Cred Forums gets deleted again what makes you think it won't come back?

third pbp

The fact that there is no moot to take pity on you, in case you hadn't noticed this site is run by a person who gives zero fucks about pol, unlike moot

Cred Forums owns /qa/ now cuck. A trump general hit 350 replies the other day.

But Cred Forums is cancerous, right?

>pol cam shitposting alot!
>this will surely save our necks
Laughing at you Australia

We should pol behind a paywall

Fag.