New Delhi, India

So travelling through India, just landed at airport last night and my head is still spinning.

The airport is a huge ass building and actually well made and even outside the airport is clean. Once you go further away from the airport you start seeing the actual India.

The government really does not put any efforts in removing the beggars and cows from the road. Actually saw a cow standing in the middle of the road shitting and pissing and cars/ bikes were going at 60 mph around it without anyone bothering to look.

Haven't seen anyone shitting on streets - was disappointed but it's a huge contrast - saw a red ferari on a road with a clunky old car besides it.

So my question to you dear Pajeets is why does your government let some areas extremely shit and some developed in the same city?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/maps/place/मणिपाल, कर्नाटक/@13.3514839,74.7927992,3a,75y,317h,90t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-v1e54ETCKZ4/Vvk_r2s5LEI/AAAAAAAADGs/fIOFMkXT31s8I_55mAgrdcasCApta_MOgCLIB!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-v1e54ETCKZ4/Vvk_r2s5LEI/AAAAAAAADGs/fIOFMkXT31s8I_55mAgrdcasCApta_MOgCLIB/w203-h101-n-k-no/!7i8192!8i4096!4m5!3m4!1s0x3bbca35639f9cc91:0xc9e04ffb553340fc!8m2!3d13.3605015!4d74.7863698!6m1!1e1
google.com.br/maps/place/Universidade de São Paulo/@-23.5789937,-46.6970752,13.5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x4f4f4d2c7e06e56!8m2!3d-23.5613909!4d-46.7307758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just look at this picture with moslim with big beard roaming around on road and no cops to catch them. This was the dirtiest area I came across today.

another one of same place with someone wearing a burka. Isn't it banned ?

nope, in some deep muslim areas even polygamy is practiced and India allows it as right to practice religion.

>deep muslim areas

Dearest Pajeet, it was not a deep moslim area. it was on the middle of road and very near this door without a gate in the middle of a garden.

I don't know much about Delhi, but is polygamy practiced there openly? I know that triple talaq bullshit runs through country but polygamy in open? really?

So what is there to visit in India anyway?
I mean its nice visiting a new country but I don't think I would consider living in sardine tin conditions a "vacation."

> what is there to visit India anyway?

Nothing, don't come to our country, never.
While you'e at it don't go beyond your white trash neighborhood. You see you have to have a little thing called mind to visit other countries...you know mind the thing that is responsible for "EMPATHY", "LOVE", "SADNESS"...etc

Well they have the Taj Mahal and Kerala i guess

I'm not too interested in visiting India but they do have that

wtf! how would i know that?

it's interesting, have extremes to both end. For eg. this was taken today outside starbucks which was full of pajeets and pajeetas. This was a smoke joint.

theres too many people in india and it is still developing so there will be a huge amount of financial equality and cows are sacred in india so they basically get to do what they want

close up of some ethnic indian dress shop from

We only go to your country to observe how animals behave

>This was the dirtiest area I came across today
lol try to visit Old Delhi or Pahar Ganj tomorrow... and those won't be the dirtiest places in Delhi

Where are you from, OP? Do you blend in or do people stare at you?

>cows are sacred in india so they basically get to do what they want

shitting and pissing in middle of road is what I dont expect in a "developing"country. I tried to take the picture but the cab driver was going too fast and gave me a weird ass look.

Similar kind of cab I took.

Nice digits

Also while we're at it, do you guys have something like Streetview over there? I like using it to look around cities but apparently it doesn't work in any Indian city so if you have something like it i would be thankful

International airports pretty much always look nice.
It's the first thing foreigners see so better put some effort into it.

The only exception I've seen is in America.

You can see one in tour own house user, a big fat cow sitting on the couch screaming at you to leave the basement while waiting fo her meth dealer, go do a video analysis of her.

You gotta admit the airport is nice inside
You should've seen it a couple years back when they allowed anyone into the building, now you need a passport.

The cows can't be killed, beaten, or removed forcefully because certain Hindu groups would chimpout. So they often cause traffic accidents and deaths.

Unlike America, there is no moving up. The rich stay rich, the poor can only hope to get a government job. In Delhi and Punjab, people are mostly middle and upper class, the economic disparity is much more visible near the southern coastal states.

Indian muslims are kept docile

What are your interests, I could reccommend a place. Architecture, religion, drugs, partying?

OP you're going to get ripped off if you buy anything, Delhi isn't the best face of India
Next year a new airport will open up in Punjab, hopefully people will visit that instead

Ahh. This is this new poo tourism I've heard do much about. You know mate if you really wanted to see monkies piss and shit you could have just gone to the zoo and saved yourself a trip.

Nah'tomorrow the company I have come for has arranged a food tour for me in few luxury hotels. Will try to take pics and post tomm. I'll try to visit chandeni chowki on this weekend as per my itinerary.

>some building with jute stuff. it was good inside but too crowded for me.

Not many people stare where I went today..Lot of yellow and green colored 3 wheel cabs tried to get me board their ones.

>OP you're going to get ripped off if you buy anything, Delhi isn't the best face of India

They had nice loos though. Do you have good loos?

Another one

kek Came for business and pleasure. Going for a luxury food tour tomm. so hoping I'll bring the hostess back with me.

Why did you black her face out?

I didn't, she was wearing the ninja dress in middle of the fucking road.

>This house was nice

I'm using GPS for Uber, they dont have street view here.

>Nice home with a big garden

If you get lucky post pic tomorrow with hand and timestamp and grill while she is still asleep.

This is the place I did my bachelors from. Nothing particularly interesting it may seem from the maps perhaps
google.co.in/maps/place/मणिपाल, कर्नाटक/@13.3514839,74.7927992,3a,75y,317h,90t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-v1e54ETCKZ4/Vvk_r2s5LEI/AAAAAAAADGs/fIOFMkXT31s8I_55mAgrdcasCApta_MOgCLIB!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-v1e54ETCKZ4/Vvk_r2s5LEI/AAAAAAAADGs/fIOFMkXT31s8I_55mAgrdcasCApta_MOgCLIB/w203-h101-n-k-no/!7i8192!8i4096!4m5!3m4!1s0x3bbca35639f9cc91:0xc9e04ffb553340fc!8m2!3d13.3605015!4d74.7863698!6m1!1e1

You into drugs?

Are both of these pictures of the same house? If so looks like a pretty huge house, neat

Hope you have a nice time there friend

The host who took me around is from Germany and lived sometime in Turkey. She speaks English well and is a absolute hottie. Couldn't take her picture though, She said she is married to an Indian - donno how will it effect the outcome tomm.

Occasional weed

Don't really remember, I think 2 houses not sure. The cab was going too fast.

Staying here - Shangri-La. Last pic for today.

Wish me luck for tomorrow with the hottie.

Just erase her face and other things that someone who knows her would recognize her by, like tattoos from the picture.

Good luck.

Is she agrees to come back with me, will definitely post pics. of her. She is married to a pajeet - I'm not sure if it will effect matter. Can any pajeet bros tell me if married indian women sleep oustide?

Looks nice

The university i go to is literally located in one of the shittiest parts of the city for some reason, and it's close to a river

East of the river is where the fancy homes and buildings are located, west of it are the favelas and my campus too

google.com.br/maps/place/Universidade de São Paulo/@-23.5789937,-46.6970752,13.5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x4f4f4d2c7e06e56!8m2!3d-23.5613909!4d-46.7307758

Search for Moema, i live there

No, post sneak pics when she isn't aware. Don't ruin it for yourself.

Not one designated shitting street?

I feel cheated.

I tried to take her pic. today to come back and fap but taking pic when she is sitting right next to you with a huge ass phone which makes sound is inviting trouble.

Will try tomm.

saw a cow shitting+pissing in middle of street.

That doesn't count though, animals shit and piss wherever, and its not like its people shitting. That hardly makes a street DESIGNATED...

I can't wait till you get non-stop diarrhea and your guts start coming out, then we'll see it's not so bad. Delhi Belly time.

why would an airport need to be nice?

ive never expected luxory from a airport, should be pure function in and out. no riff raff necessary

I'm determined to fine one. Will be posting more pictures tomorrow and on Saturday.

Not eating outside at all, only went to connought place today and there were some good eateries out there.. The food was spicy but delicious. Too spicy for me.

What's with white cucks and their desire to spend shitloads of money driving a motorcycle thru India? Do bitch-ass whitebois feel all superior and cool dodging cow shit and deadly Pajeet drivers?

POO

Rio's domestic airport is made of glass so you can see the Guanabara Bay

When you're inside it has a blue hue which makes me very uncomfortable

Pedro that's not me. It was someone driving on road and I took the pic. from cab.

good on yous punkah wallahs... I hope if you sort your shit out (no pun intended) yous don't join the chinks against your historic benefactors.