Military Draft

Is America going to need to start a draft in a few years? I seriously doubt millennials are going to join any of the branches of military now and in the coming years. They're such babies and bitches I just can't see any of them joining. What will happen to our military in a few years?

No,you can still make a much better living in the military than you can in the private sector as a young adult. After a few years and and a few promotions and you are upwards to 50k if you are marries, as opposed to making 9 dollars an hour in the private sector.

Tons of comfy jobs too with little danger, and you still get to pretend like you are the hero back home. I knew guys in the USAF who got to play more WoW than I did working a civi job

It's entirely possible everyone will want to join, because it will be the best alternative to fighting against them.

They'll probably raise the maximum enlistment age. There are a lot of people who chose college and career over military and wish they hadn't.

No your wrong. When you are working you are always working.

Being for example a marine is a full time job

And I'm not saying it's a 40 hour shift, you finish what your doing for the day, your still at work. Marines basically get paid hourly on a 24 clock. Sure you sent actually working 24 hours a day but the same can be said about firemen.

The potential for making money in the military is huge but you need a degree to see money.

Long story short, don't join the military for money unless you are aiming for officer

No, they are just going to lower standards so weak women and trannies can fill the ranks

Millenial here I plan on joining the Army after school

That's how salary jobs are, but you are still going to have more money and a better standard of living than some 18 year working at Home Depot.

The US military destroys your hormones and fights for globalists and Israel

Woke Millennials would never join or support it

> What will happen to our military in a few years?

Shrinks, hopefully

We lose another war. No white man should join the military. Democrats hate and want to destroy us, half the population despises us. Public schools and universities are full of anti white propaganda, all wars are for jew shekels.

No white male should serve the United States.

The Draft no longer makes economic sense.

Forcing young people to spend 2-3 years in an environment where they're not learning new marketable skills, building career networks or going to school is a massive drain on a postindustrial economy. It's not like the old days where you could get tens of millions of farmhands and factory laborers, have them march around for years, then put them back in exactly the same bracket.

We're in a specialized economy now. You either spend 40 years as a computer technician or 40 years as a military logistics analyst. There's not much in between.

Not to mention that modern wars aren't fought with human waves and underequipped conscripts. They're fought with heavily armed professional soldiers against fundamentalist die-hard guerrillas.

Do I smell a war?

yes. fortunately women will be drafted due to their own agenda.

It's going to be glorious watching the excuses as to why they should dodge the draft.

go fuck yourself I'm not fighting for this gayass country

H-hey now, lad. Don't talk like that.

>The Draft no longer makes economic sense.

For country with as big population as US it's true at least for now.

>Forcing young people to spend 2-3 years in an environment where they're not learning new marketable skills, building career networks

It can be hybrid conscript-professional system like all "conscript" armies are. Conscripts are unsuitable for more challenging tasks like aircraft mechanic, radar technician, special forces and so on.

Service doesn't have to be that long unless you plan to deploy conscripts. The reason some countries like Israel or Worst Korea have that long conscript service is simple they have very demanding operational requirements. They need troops available all the time. Most rank and file enlisted tasks can be sufficiently trained in 6 to 12 months. Recruit volunteers after conscription. That way all officers have at least basic understanding what fuck enlisted people do, like random butterbars from ROTC.

Just the fact that someone is professional doesn't make him/her better soldier. Conscript army has benefit of getting everyone in and selecting only best at end conscription to war time force. Make less suitable conscripts random POG's even from combat arms or completely remove them from reserve.

Networking is also doubtful. You get to meet all sorts of random folks from all walks of life as conscripts. That also helps developing communication skills for real life.

Plenty of millennials have joined the military, and you don't need as many soldiers in this day and age.

That being said, if a large scale war breaks out expect the draft to be reinstated.

>anyone wanting to defend _this_ America
yeah, you're going to need force

The military has already taken a nose dive from which it can never recover.

Hardly anyone joins out of a sense of duty or obligation anymore.

Women join because they want to prove to themselves that they are identical to men.

Men join because they can't get work or want to experiment with counterinsurgency.

The patrician class that once dominated the ranks of the services is gone.

If you join the service today, you will be privy to the blind leading the blind.

It is a dying, soulless, and mindless institution controlled by special interest groups.

There will come a day when we fight a nation that isnt full of backwards, goat fucking retarded arabs. Whatever nation this is will be able to shoot down our little drones and knock our birds out of the sky.

It will take men on the ground. Our military does not want men, no true Americans should fight for this government as it stands.

+1 make women apply for the draft they want equality ok let them have it