WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE WIKILEAKS?

I just got in front of the computer,someone give me a synopsis? was there major happenings or was it fuck all like usual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbRsWJaT4Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

L O L
O
L

only dubs will stop me from taking my rage over this shit on a random stranger today

Alex Jones burst another vein in his forehead screaming about how a leak was going to happen today. Assange had his presser, and announced no new leaks for today, but a scheduled flow of leaks over the next 10 weeks.

Those who were drinking AJ cum were sorely disappointed, and are shitting on Assange.

People like Alex Jones and his friends hyped it to sell products. They assumed the 10th anniversary of Wikileaks was when leaks were going to be released.

Assange basically asked for help disseminating information from Journalists, asked for donations, and confirmed that Seth Rich leaked documents to Wikileaks.

Leaks will be made every week about the US elections.

Stay tuned.

There is an element of maliciousness to mocking Wikileaks from trolls and CTR.

The drop was huge, monumental, historic. Wikileaks announced that they would be making 10 more announcements. Just imagine, if at each announcement, they announced there would be another 10 announcements, the number of announcements would be exponential.

seth was he the guy who worked for the DNC and wound up dead?

>confirmed that Seth Rich leaked documents to Wikileaks.
That's Huge. I haven't seen that. All I know is that Assange was hinting toward it a few months ago.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=HbRsWJaT4Go

yeah, I didn't hear that either. That in itself should be the biggest leak yet for this campaign. Wtf??

tomorrow is the leak, the 3am (10am his time) was just a wikileaks anniversary press conference

>There is an element of maliciousness to mocking Wikileaks from trolls and CTR.

This. KEEP YOUR EYES (and critical thinking skills) OPEN, shills are trying to push hard the narrative that "[Trump supporters] are 'disappointed' with 'Assange failure'". It's a lie.

>Asange said he still has some stuff to release but didn't say when
>autists speculated that it was gonna be released for his 10 year anniversary announcement...even though he never said that
>internet ran with it anyway and started spreading it
>CTR decided to amplify and overblow what the release would be...so that people willk get tired of hearing about it and ignore it when and if truly damning info is leaked, because: "yeah yeah, whatever, everyine hyped it up the last 20 times and it was nothing!"

useful idiots, malicious actors and limelight seeking wastes everywhere...

And how monumental would it be if with each announcement, the hours leading up to the announcement were doubled, and the announcement of the additional announcements was somehow even later in the morning, so you literally stay up until daybreak?

That was hugely disappointing, but -

>he was testing the waters
>when he said he had a bombshell he was testing the waters to see what would happen in the US as a direct result
>he was nervous as he spoke and his speech devolved into a series of "um"s
>they have tons of shit to leak
>massage the assange has been threatened with the most vile and heinous torture that is known to man, and everyone who has ever been close to him, because the leakees have so much shit to hide

leaks WILL commence, this was all about julian and friends seeing what would happen on the US side with such a bold announcement

in the past 10 years they have never announced a leak like this they just leak it. unless i recall incorrectly. this was a test it was only a test and we had to stay up late to see it.

sorry, I listened to the part where I thought he said it again and it wasn't the case. that's 5am for ya :p

I feel like assange realizes he has fucking nothing and just wants someone to assassinate him before he looks like a complete retard.

Assange was paid/threatened by the Clinton campaign and will not be releasing the "big" leaks.

I work at the Ecuadorian embassy and this is what I know regarding the documents that would be leaked in the coming days,

>more shit about Bush and NSA
>documents conerning Russia's plan to invade Iraq
>Trump's lawsuit which is about sexual harrassment
>Trump's personal emails which confirms the media's portrayal of him
>More Clinton emails which shows her as fighting for women's rights

>Trump's personal emails which confirms the media's portrayal of him

yes! fuck that racist fascist bigot!

Pic related is what Alex Jones imagined they would do. Instead, they're blasting one big leak a week leading up to the election (and continuing afterward with non-election-relevant leaks).

Notice how long people stick to talking about things like Hillary being thrown in the van, Trump's 1995 taxes, etc.? They're doing that for this. Every week between now and the election, one big scandal for people / the news to obsess over. Mega-leak would mean people go "OMG Hillary is the worst???" for a week then are lulled back into thinking "maybe she's not that bad." This assures every week they're freshly thinking "is there no end to this corruption?"

And I think he said something about not wanting to announce the specific hour of this week's leak because he doesn't want everyone rushing the site at the same exact time. His talk was heavily [inaudible], though.

10 year anniversary

Thats all folks

Hi guys, I'm assange's sex slave,this is all true

I just gave you a blowjob and I love you

fuck assange and fuck leak people

No one in the world was more BTFO by this than Alex Jones

>hyped live coverage
>stayed up all night
>cancelled hunting trip with his son to be in deck for the live leaks
>donated $10,000 to Right Side Broadcasting for "Le epic leak coverage stream"

Top kek

It was a bunch of shyte
>we need monies
>buy my book

he may have been a liberal, but he died fighting for a free and fair election.

thats american as fuck.

F, when Trump wins you will be avenged.

Nothing! Absolutely nothing! STUPID!

Putin told him to call it off.

I turned on Alex Jones livestream 5 times yesterday and every time he was talking about selling his water filthers or whatever the fuck he sells.

REEEEEE FUCK YOU

kek

He went from praising these guys and called them "true liberals" to shitting on all of them once Assange made it clear there would be no leaks at the conference.

STUPID!

>made a shitzillion more dollars from people visiting his websites
>BTFO

I don't think you understand how his business model world.

People, myself included, thought hed release stuff. He didn't. I won't lie, I was slightly butthurt, but its still fucking hilarious. If you missed Alex Jones on the live stream last night I feel sorry for you. It was fucking hilarious. He called Assange Hillary's buttplug among other things. It was worth staying up late just for the live stream.

Nice UHF reference.

Also, does no one remember the ONE think wikileaks ever liked on twitter was talking about them leaking something that day and it destroying the Clinton campaign? The link got killed, the twitter account gone but the like still shows up on Wikileaks twitter.

Thats why everyone thought they were going to drop something big. Instead we got a stuttering mess.

The tweet said Wednesday. The leak could still be today.

I think i saw that but can't find it? Anyone got a screenshot or link?

I mean there were news reports saying this 'big leak' would be enough to get her in trouble, based on an ITV interview with assange.

They made CTR shit up twitter, facebook and the chans for a few hours. Everyone was sent home a couple of hours ago.

if these leaks never happen, you need to eat shit and die

But what they've done is extremely stupid, they had a massive amount of hype, many people watching etc, that is what people were arguing was intentional on here.

People were saying that wikileaks needs that kind of a grand announcement because mainstream media won't say anything bad about Clinton so even though the leaks already should be enough to have discredited her the normies don't really read it or care much.

Today they had all eyes watching, it was the ideal way to broadcast a big leak and it would have had an actual impact beyond the usual ones. They ruined that opportunity and instead gave everyone nothing in the form of the most boring hour and a half in youtube history.