What is wrong with our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2015/11/jessica-jones-marvel-firsts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Js-VgpvR1IE
m.hitfix.com/news/dcs-new-power-girl-ditches-the-boob-window-looks-amazing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"wow that show looks like shit, why is Luke a dindu?"
>mmm delicious male tears :)
>w-why is nobody watching the show? This is the patriarchys fault! Fucking shitlords!

wasn't Luke Cage already a dindu?
also never heard those complaints

Luke cage is a good show.
>focuses more on black on black crime
>Luke Cage helping his community
>has a chill soundtrack

I thought it was alright

should be luke fighting cops instead

Luke Cage has always been black.

Also, nobody is making the complaint in the OP. It looks like it hasn't gotten huge attention because it's a mediocre show so they are trying to manufacture a controversy that doesn't exist.

Why?
Luke Cage isn't promoting Ghetto culture after all.

I don't get why he gets so much hate, he isn't bahaving like a nigger, treats people with respect and shows good intentions.

American whites still haven't adjusted to the fact that they don't live in a de facto ethno state anymore. They don't understand the concept of "black TV".

It would be weird for anti race mixing Cred Forums type to get butt mad over the possibility of blacks making their own ethno show with little to no race mingling, since the corollary of white nationalism HAS to be black nationalism.

This show is awesome it red pills black people into thinking nigga is a stupid word so soon everyone will stop aying it but us :^)

>eben

its not our generation
its subversion propaganda

where the fuck do these kinds of "people" exist?

>"look at me I am tolerant please finger my butt hole, jamal"
pure virtue signalling

>it's a pull 3 tweets and pretend it's an epidemic to drum up clicks to your shitty blog episode

You're wrong in so many ways. First of all Luke Cage isn't "blacks making a black TV show," it's Marvel making just another racemixing superhero TV show.

>little to no racemixing

His girlfriend is white, and it shows them fucking in a public restroom. Are interracial love scenes in the toilet the kind of television you want your kids watching? (Keep in mind marvel's audience is little kids)

Read this article and tell me it isn't propaganda

vulture.com/2015/11/jessica-jones-marvel-firsts.html

Yeah, your whole post is bullshit.

In the 90s, two of the most popular shows starred black families (Family Matters and Fresh Prince). Nobody saw them as "black television", they were just good, wholesome family shows. Most 20 and 30 something's grew up watching those shows. There's nothing to 'get used to'.

And as I already said, no one is complaining about the show in the first place. This article is attempting to manufacture controversy.

eben post

>paying for cable
>watching TV

Whocares.png

thats from Jessica Jones, Luke Cage in his own TV show has no interracial sex with white woman.
actually he fucks a black detective cop

Jessica Jones is not Luke Cage.

I'm only halfway through LC, so Jones might show up, but so far, there's only been like two white people in the show.

>name is eben
ebin :DDDDDD

That's from Jessica Jones, under control of the kikiest of kikes from the get go.

eben sibly eben

Same character, same shit. Oh wait no the difference is that Jessica jones is marketed towards white women and has luke cage as a love interest (encourage white woman to date interracially), while LUke Cage is marketed to black men and has a black woman as a love interest (encouraging black men to date their own race). Nice double standard

>some white people are complaining that luke cage is so black

Who is complaining? Sounds more like shitty clickbait from race baiters

>> a show about a black superhero living in Harlem, a predominantly black neighborhood

>> SO BLACK

>>confusedblackguy.png

>whites complain that minorities are infesting their shows and movies
>"make your own goddamn things!"
>blacks do just that
>"WAAAHHHH WHY AM I NOT BEING REPRESENTED, THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER GENOCIDE!!!!1!!1!1"

shut the fuck up you pretentious faggots. Luke Cage is a good show, one of the few shows with a positive underlying message for blacks to get their shit together and if you don't get behind that because there isn't a token autist to make it more relatable to you, then take your own advice and GET OVER IT.

Complain about Jessica Jones and double standards all you like but the complaints leveled at JJ don't fit LC.

Aren't these the same people complaining that the Oscars are 'so white'?
>it's literally only wrong when whitey does it

>"make your own goddamn things!"
>Marvel does it for them

Ftfy

the next 10 years should be interesting when the crazy lonely cat lady goes mainstream

Well if there's race mixing then it's obviously not black nationalism in any meaningful sense and so I'm just wrong.

The demographics are changing and with change comes a new reality that non white people will want to see themselves on the screen.

This isn't bad per se as long as every one understand that it's the mixing that's wrong. This whole "living together" thing is utterly disgusting.

Nobody is fucking complaining. This shit is completely manufactured.

What kind of idiot complains about Luke Cage being black? It bugs me because of the racist BS like "keep harlem black" and glorifying niggerdom

I don't get this...

The biggest call for the next JAMES BOND has been Idris Elba for the past 5 years or so...
James Bond has never been black... EVERYONE wants Idris Elba for the next James Bond because he's that fucking good of an actor and has a natural suave demeanour.

It never matters if they make a white person black or a black person white... it's how well they can capture the original intent.

Wait till the person has done a fucking job before you bitch about it at least.

is that what too black means? i'm not seeing a connection to the op post.

>Deejay Mcbride

fuck off Ahmed if he doesn't even have a British accent he already fails the Bond test.

Agreed. He's not dicking white bimbos. The bad guy is a black guy. This has no hallmarks of hp the typical (((tv))) show. Black dude kicks ass and helps save black Harlem. No mention of gibs. Corrupt black councilman. No reason to hate this show, and I look for ((their))) tricks.

It's been found out that it's pretty easy to trigger you using entertainment.
Basically your Zero Day.
Never stop giving them attention, goy.

Only cucks want James bond to be black, don't kid yourself

Who gives a shit about bet and their liberal traitor pets? Just ignore these retards and they will cuck themselves out of existence.

He literally fucks jessica jones in the pilot and the whole show is about rayciss cops

This is the correct answer.

A

>help me jesus

>EVERYONE wants Idris Elba
No they don't.

>because he's that good of an actor
He's mediocre at best and he literally plays the same fucking character in all his roles

>suave
Maybe to someone from East London the British gangster shit is "suave" but to most people it's trashy.

Luke Cage is a bulletproof nigger in a hoodie.

He's literally Cred Forums's worst nightmare, an unstoppable Dindu

We have people agreeing with a strawman arugement. What the fuck.

>Eben Lowe
>Ebin post :DDD

>jessica jew
>white
Nice try hook nose

the luke cage actor is fine and i can see him starring in more upcoming action series / movies in the future.

the show itself was rather mediocore though up until the end and in the comicverse he becomes one of the defenders/new capnmurica afaik.

then again , what the show was really lacking was action - it was 70% drama talk and cornel plus his aunt being cunts.

that´s where it failed to deliver to me on a personal level.

i expected him to tank a lot more and dish out more damage than throwing a few people around in 12 episodes.

maybe season2 willcome one day and get the heat really going.

>BET
People are upset there's a black guy on a show specifically for black people? Do niggers hate themselves?

>eben
dat's Even here, yes Even Steven is an actual name here though Steven is an anglo word.
>Odd is lit another weird name.

I just found out about the Jessica Jones thing, never seen the show. And in Luke Cage he fights a black villain with one white cop being on the take. So far, it hasn't fit the black=good white =bad narrative. I'm unable to watch most movies because I see the narrative in them, this does not follow that narrative.

the lesson is that the culture war is a real, volatile thing and 180-degree change can happen within a generation. it all depends on who's holding the megaphone.

and we know who's holding the megaphone.

"Whites should have their own state" necessarily imply "Blacks should have their own state".

This is not difficult.

Who wants to fight against criminals. Who protects people from danger. He is pols best friend. If blacks policed themselves like this whites wouldn't have to.

There are no complaints.. They just making up shit for click bait.. Should be illegal desu

I'm a long time comic book reader and I hate the SJW culture of comics now.

Wonder Woman is gay now. Look it up.

But the Luke Cage show was bretty good

Like Germanbro said>Focuses on Black on Black crime
>Talks about how black kids have no Fathers
>Talks about Fatherlessness contributing to the crime rate

One of the main characters of the show was a black man who had a barber shop, and he was trying to encourage kids to stop going into gangs and getting into shootings.

Luke Cage's main enemy is a black crimelord name Cottonmouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Js-VgpvR1IE

Video related. Luke Cage is based and hates nigger behavior.

I loved it, hope we get more blaxploitation shows in the future.

>unstoppable

he still has to breath, gas attack would bring him down quick

>The demographics are changing
kek, not for black people and Hispanics are vastly underrepresented in the media

you got BTFO, stop pretending you know what you are talking about and trying to manufacture a fake controversy

leafs, too dumb to even shitpost correctly

Nice deflection nigger ;)

He probably isnt killing enough straight white males for the current focus group to be happy about it.

>some people have opinions I don't agree with. DISGUSTING

when do you think the moment was when we became such a whiny bitch baby culture that this became normal commentary?

>Some white people

Which white people? And how does "some" suddenly become "all"?

I guess that makes it OK to say "Some black people commit most of the crimes."

Oh, wait, That's actually true.

>Hating Luke Cage
Nigger detected

Yeah Luke cage has always been black.
This Luke cage looks like baby tray tray propaganda incarnate.
The Cage I remember worked with Iron Fist and kicked super villain ass.

why is that jew woman in bed by herself?

Moderate blacks are like moderate muslims. Just look at king google.
Any blacks you are friends with, even the coons, are still niggers. They smile when a cop gets killed.

>The demographics are changing
No they're not

>60%

Who the fuck is Luke Cage?
These people are so insane that they're just making shit up at this point.

>WOOOW CAN YOU BELIEVE RACISTS ARE ATTACKING THIS SHIT?????

No.
I hang around white supremacy sites 24/7. Not once has anyone even mentioned this shit.
No one cares.

What they are doing is so obvious. They are simply trying to gain publicity by playing the ''we are attacked by raycis!!!'' card.
They know that if they play the victim they are going to get a boost of a few thousand liberal viewers.

Free promotion.

I like the show so far, I'm about halfway through it. It disparages ghetto, thug culture. The whole message is that the villains--a black gangster and his cousin, who is a local politician--basically argue over whether it's better to be a house or a field nigger. Luke says "Just stop being niggers."

Literally what the whole show is about, at least so far.

My only complaint is that literally every white character is actually a villain.

>Luke Cage has always been black.

Nice try, retard. Luke was black-washed to make a flailing franchise into a minority flagship.

Fuck niggers burn in hell

That's not even true. They already have more views on Luke Cage than any other show.

It was a good show.

This is just propaganda for the sake of it.

Iron Fist is getting his own show next year and then there will be a Defenders show with all four of them.

And I don't know how you get a "baby Tray Tray" vibe from this giganigga.

I just don't care about black people anymore. There were some good ones who were popular in the 90s, but they just aren't worth all of the problems the bad ones bring. They don't belong in my country, they don't belong on my TV shows. I don't want them to be hurt or suffer, I just want them to leave.

S-Should I go, Cred Forums?

the audience used to be kids

now its....... white guys who like to watch black guys fuck white girls

Smh JR Smith lookin ass nigga truuu

Oh shit whaddup man. I used to live in your county.

Who?

Why is commieblock in background? That's appropriation of culture.

agreed, white obama movie when?

That's a change driven entirely by hispanics. What does nigger television have to do with mexicans?

You must.

Bring pictures and stories

The only people who want Idris Elba to be James Bond are the same people who post "Delicious white tears" comments on shitty articles.

This.

Also, it's a good show. Luke is far from a nigga. The actor that portrays Cottonmouth is fantastic.

Post more pictures from that artist please.

>why is that jew woman in bed by herself?

If they are going to completely reboot the James Bond image, go back to the original Bond that was in the books.

Mean, racist, got his ass kicked, and borderline sociopath.

Fuck the SciFi superman that has a new gadget each movie.

>LOOK AT THESE WHITE PEOPLE COMPLAINING
>BTW THIS CLICKBAIT ARTICLE TOTALLY ISN'T AN ADVERTISEMENT IN DISGUISE FOR OUR SHITTY NEW SHOW

Sage this shit.

Fuck all capeshit movies besides Nolan's Batman.

>Straight, white, rich man
>Pro-objectivism message in TDKR
>Only niggers in the movies are Morgan Freeman and some small roles like Gamble and Commissioner Gillian Loeb

Literally who the fuck's saying that he's too black? Who fucking cares?

The nazis didn't win.

Wtf did you just say, you fag?

Just google picture comrade, click triangle in top right corner

I wanna see Power Girl get BLACKED by Power Man

Paul (((Levitz)))

EBEN 8-D

Nobody. Nigger TV channel spewing lies to continue to fan the flames of the wreckage that is race relations in the US.

Wish granted, but you should have known that when a genie grants a wish you don't usually get what's expected

m.hitfix.com/news/dcs-new-power-girl-ditches-the-boob-window-looks-amazing

The way this guy draws clouds is comfy as fuck.

But why does he paint feminists in the sky like this?

>Luke Cage has always been black.
then he should have been made white to continue with the trend of changing the race of every super hero

this is fucking disgusting

>unstoppable

People would have to be watching the show to complain about it?

Show filed under "pandering shit to avoid" alongside that one about the invention of rap music by niggers, even though it was an 18thC white trash hillbilly thing to begin with.

How can a nigger be "so black" anyway? Does he start the show eating fried chicken before raping a white kid or something?

I have just watched the first episode, thought it was pretty decent, although some parts felt a bit corny. Will be finishing the first season anyway.

That Eben prick in OP's pic is everything that is wrong with our society and white men as a whole, just parroting words that have no substance, mean nothing and will get him a few likes.

But that would defeat the purpose, which is to increase diversity among super heroes

>some whites

Translation: Literally no one is complaining

Who cares. People still secretly dislike niggers. Every time people see coalburners they make faces. Protip: it isn't just white people. It's practically everyone who dislikes them majorly. And every community is better than theirs and more together

Six episodes in. The show is definitely corny as hell. You can sense the underlying themes easily as theyre being very transparent with them. It's mostly how black people criple their own business for short term benefit, that sort of thing. No black vs white sort of thing.

But then again I'm a swede, so what do I know

I bet I can make him run from a job application.